The Nudist and the Dog Walker Pt. 02

Story Info
The Dog walker comes back to the nudist.
2.4k words
4.43
9.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

I started to see Scott less and less over the coming weeks. Eventually I noticed he turned left at the corner, avoiding my street. Maybe him being inside my house while I was naked was a bit much for him to handle. I'm not going to change my nudist lifestyle just cause I thought he was cute though.

A few weeks have passed since I last saw Scott, his dog walking routine faded out of memory. I was going for a run, I do this a couple times a week. Today I was going a bit later than usual but didn't think anything of it.

I was wearing a tight crop top with no bra, and a pair of TNA short shorts. It was a pretty hot day out and less clothing made me feel better anyways. I was running my regular route with my headphones on.

I turned a corner, not really paying attention and had to stop in my tracks at the dog in front of me. The dog jumped up at me knocking my headphones off my head and around my neck. This wasn't just any dog, it was a Vizsla, it was Sadie! I looked up and saw Cynthia, Scotts wife.

She was wearing a lululemon jacket that curved around her large breasts and a pair of sweatpants. She was a little taller than me, not by much.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" Cynthia said to me, pulling Sadie off me.

"No it's my fault, I wasn't paying attention."

I looked down at Sadie and she was clearly excited to see me. I had to play it off that I had never met this dog before though.

"Such a cute puppy you have! May I pet him?"

"Yes I suppose, and 'her' name is Sadie, and she doesn't usually jump on strangers." Cything said, releasing her tight grip

I knelt down and let Sadie sniff and lick my hand to get the excitement out of her system.

"Nice to meet you Sadie" I said getting up. "And--"

"Cynthia." she said without much emotion.

"Nice to meet you Cynthia, I live just a few blocks over"

I reached out to shake her hand but when I noticed she didn't go for it, I shifted my hand down and pet Sadie.

Cynthia seemed mad, and in a bad mood.

"Well I best be going! Bye Sadie" I said, ignoring Cynthia and leaving.

I run the rest of the way home and jump right in the shower. Washing off the sweat and grime from the run. I towel myself off and go down to the kitchen nude. I pour myself a glass of water and start to sip.

Cynthia didn't seem like the nicest person. Maybe it was just a bad interaction, but something felt just off. Thinking about Cynthia got me thinking about Scott again. Scott was so nice, and his wife just...wasn't.

Scott. Scott. Scott. I couldn't get him off my mind.

Scott, Scott, Scott. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

Scott Scott Scott! I don't even remember starting to masturbate.

"Scott Scott Scott!" I was yelling his name, I didn't even know why.

He was on my mind, so cute, so shy. That bitch of a wife, I didn't even know her and I hate her. She doesn't deserve him, he's too sweet. Scott and Sadie deserve better, they deserve--.

My own thoughts were cut off by my orgasm. I didn't even notice I was close.

I tilt my head up and look out the window. One of the windows was cracked open and outside by the sidewalk was Scott. Did he hear me screaming his name?

I sit up and wave at him to see if he can see me. His hand gestures slightly and waves back.

I jump up and throw on my cover-up as I hurry down the hall. I open the door and he's already walking up my path, looking around as he does so. I hold the door open as he enters with Sadie by his side.

I hang my cover up and walk down the hall.

"Long time, no see" I say to him.

"Well I heard my name being called from down the street. Gonna be honest, I didn't expect it to be you, let alone you masturbating."

Scott seemed a bit more confident now or maybe angry?

"Well I-- Come on Sadie!" I said walking towards the kitchen.

I fill up a bowl with water and set it on the ground.

"You must be so hot walking out twice in this weather today." I said petting her head.

"Twice?" Scott said, catching up to us in the kitchen.

"Yeah I saw Sadie earlier with-- Cynthia." I said leaning against the kitchen island, hiding my stomach and below.

"Oh you met Cynthia?" He said, going back to his shy side. Looking away from me, almost like mentioning her name and looking at me was wrong.

"Yeah she doesn't seem that great, I'm going to be honest."

"She isn't." She said sternly looking up at me now. "I feel trapped and I don't know what to do. I feel like the weight of all these problems are crushing me. Cynthia is the tip of the iceberg."

"What did she do?" I asked, leaning back against the counter behind me, revealing my stomach but from his angle, no lower.

"What did she do? What didn't she do? They are the same question. I thought maybe it was me, that's why I stopped walking this way. I thought I spent a little too much time on this street when I could be with her. She doesn't change though, more attention, less attention. I just--"

He cut himself off and grabbed onto the stool in front of him and just simmered.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

I am concerned about him. I know we haven't spoken in weeks but he's too nice to not be worried about.

"Yes please." He said lowering his head.

I walk around the kitchen island to get a cup. He has a full view of my naked body now. I see him out of the corner of my eye, staring at me while I'm not looking.

"Take a seat, Scott."

He sits down at the island in front of him. Puts his elbows on the counter and his head between them, still peaking at me.

I bent over at the waist to look in the fridge and grab a bottle of orange juice. Bending down exposed my asshole and a bit of my pussy to Scott if he were to look. I get up and pour him the glass and pass it to him.

"Sorry this is all I have right now." I say to him, leaning against the island once again. Leaving him a view of me exposed waist up.

"How do you do it?" He asked me, sipping the juice.

"Well first I go to the store looking for juice, sometimes I get distracted and get other groceries too, then I--"

Scott chuckled and cut me off.

"No I mean, the nudity thing."

"Oh, I mean I explained it last time. It helps me keep control of who I am as a girl. Boosts my confidence knowing I can be who I am."

He looked at me, right in the eyes. We've never held eye contact for so long.

"How do I do it?" He finally said.

"How do you do what?"

"I want to be confident like you. I want to take back my life, I just don't know where to start."

I walk around the kitchen island and stand in front of him, completely naked as always.

"See the difference between us?" I say, gesturing up and down my body.

"Yeah but I--" He looked down at his clothes. "You're okay with this?"

"Like I said last time, I have friends that aren't nudists that come over here and take off their clothes with me too. It gives them that little burst of control. It's their body, they own it."

I grabbed another glass and poured myself a cup of orange juice.

"So if you want to try." I took a sip of my juice. "Strip."

"I uh--"

Scott stuttered a bit before looking down at Sadie beside him. She was looking at him with such admiration. You could tell she belong to Scott and not Cynthia.

"Okay." Scott said.

He pulled off his shirt. He had a larger sized belly, didn't look like he worked out much more than walking Sadie. Still an average body though.

"How's this?" He asked me, looking down at himself.

"Halfway there." I said finishing my juice.

"Okay, I can do this."

He pulls down his gym shorts. Underneath were a pair of gray boxers.I could clearly see something was growing under those shorts. Could be an erection starting, could be a half chub, could be his full dick.

"I uh, Kind of have a uh--"

"That's fine." I reassured him.

"Okay, uh, here it goes."

He pulled down his boxes revealing his penis, his balls, his ass, everything was now exposed. His penis looked like it was a half or so chub, sticking up at about 3-4 inches. Not bad. He stood still for a second before covering his dick.

"Hey, none of that." I said calmly, he moved his hands to his side. "Just breathe for a minute then come sit with me in the living room.

I walk into the living room and clothes the blinds for his privacy.

He walks in 3 minutes later with Sadie by his side. His clothes remained in the kitchen. He sat down at the end of the couch opposite of me. Sadie lay down on the floor beside him.

Anything that was becoming an erection was gone. Almost like he waited in the other room for it to go down.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel-- Exposed." he said.

Although he felt exposed his legs were spread and his privates were clearly visible.

"It's just us here. You're naked, I'm naked. You can stop any time if you're uncomfortable."

I could see he was still struggling with it.

"Look at this." I said, spreading my legs. "This is my Vagina. Female part for pissing, fucking and baby making."

He looked right at my vagina, eyes not leaving like they did before.

"Now you." I said, trying to get him more comfortable.

"Okay, like this?" He said putting his legs up on the couch. He was much taller than me, our legs touched closer to my side. He opened his legs showing me his once again growing dick, but I won't mention it.

"He pointed at it, This is my penis. Male part for pissing and-- Cumming?" He said looking at me confused.

"If that's what you use it for." I couldn't help but chuckle.

We sat there for a few minutes, completely exposed to each other. His anxiety from being naked slowly went away. He paid less attention to how exposed he was and started looking at how exposed I am. His eyes once again fixated on my clean shaven pussy.

His erection started to grow, without him even noticing. I noticed it was about 5 inches at full length. He must have caught me looking because he then looked down and started to close his legs.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I put my legs over and around his and spread his legs back open.

"Nothing to be sorry for. It's human nature, You're allowed to feel attraction." I said to him. "Now let's just talk, you can look at whatever you want but just talk to me."

"Cynthia and I haven't slept together in a year." he blurted out.

"Oh."

"Sorry, was that not what you meant?" He asked.

"No, that was good. Let's go off that. How come you two haven't had sex?"

"She just never wants to. I can't even explain it. It's not like I don't try to initiate but it always fails. She never wants to have sex."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Scott."

"Whoa, it felt good to finally say that out loud." Scott said, sighing and tilting his head back. "I tell my friends that everything is fine, and oh yeah we have a great sex life. It's a lie." He tilts his head back towards me. "But with you--"

"I mean, I'm not going to say getting naked helped your problem. But do you feel more comfortable?"

"I-- guess so?" He said looking at me confused.

"Well look down, Your body doesn't seem to be phased by my body anymore."

Scott looked down at his flaccid penis, then back up to me.

"But-- I'm attracted to--"

"Yes but we are just talking, it's not sexual. We are open to the world. Now you've been open to me."

"Wow, What do I do now?" He said, our legs still touching and spread apart.

"You do whatever you want. You own your life and body." I say smiling at him.

"What if I want you?" He smirked.

"Well, clearly that may not work." I said pointing at his flaccid penis. "Besides, You still have Cynthia." I said swinging my legs off him and the couch and onto the ground.

"But--I hate her." He said confused.

"Maybe you do. Take all the time you need here." I knelt down and pet Sadie. "I'll be in the kitchen."

I left him alone and went to play on my phone in the kitchen. After 10 minutes I heard him get up. Then he started pacing. Another 10 minutes passed and the pacing stopped. He walked around the corner into the room and grabbed his clothes. He looked at me for a minute. Petite, just standing there with my tiny tits out.

"Are you okay Scott?" I asked.

"This has been a good experience. I-- Think I know what I need to do next, for me." He said putting his clothes back on. "Thank you-- for all of this."

He grabbed Sadies leash and they walked to the door and left.

I start to touch myself. I've never had that kind of experience with anyone before. Opening my world to someone was empowering and yet felt so soft. Scott was worried, and broke out of his shell. I hope he doesn't do anything crazy. I can't explain why the thought of him makes my pussy tingle. I stop touching myself.

Other guy friends I have over just get naked and wave around their dicks. They are erect the entire time around me, conversation or not. They may be friends, but I know they also want to fuck the tiny nudist girl. My female friends aren't as bad, but they also don't get naked with me all the time like the guys do.

Scott was special. He was different. He cared.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers