The Nudist and the Dog Walker

Story Info
The Nudist and the Dog Walker have a chat.
1.4k words
4.29
14.9k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
335 Followers

I am a home nudist, meaning I don't wear anything to cover my body. My itty bitty titties, almost flat nipples, decent ass and smooth shaven pussy are always exposed. I work out naked, perform pilates naked, sleep naked, cook naked, clean naked, everything inside the home naked.

I typically leave the curtains open to let in some sunshine, and anyone walking by can easily see me. I also have a very high libido, I typically masturbate on the living room couch which is in front of a huge bay window. Sometimes I leave my window open, and passersby could hear me moan and giggle to myself.

I put on a small amount of clothing when I need to step out quickly for something. Today I was wearing nice booty shorts that defined my thigh gap with a loose crop top. I went outside to get the mail and ran into my nearby neighbor walking his beautiful Vizsla breed dog.

We introduced ourselves, his name is Scott. I think that he is married to a blonde woman. I've seen him from my window walking his dog. Whenever he is with the blonde woman he makes an effort to turn left at the corner, avoiding my house. When he is alone he always turns right and walks past my house. Scott always lets his dog sniff around when he is in front of my house. He does a poor job pretending not to stare at me through the window. I have put on a show for him once or twice, masturbating when I knew he was coming.

"I hope you don't mind that Sadie likes to stop in front of your house." He asked, blushing, very obviously looking at my chest.

"It does not bother me, Sadie probably enjoys the view too!" I told him and smiled. He looked embarrassed, so I quickly calmed him. "I don't mind at all! You and Sadie should come by for a treat some time."

"Oh you have a dog too?" Scott asked, looking up at my eyes now.

"Nope! But I'll have a treat next time you two stop by." I told him with a smile

"Heh" He laughed a bit. "Sadie would like that. We have to get this walk going. I'll s...We'll see you later" He said stuttering and turning to keep walking down the street.

"Bye Scott!" I raised my hand all the way up and waved. He was a good looking guy. Towers over my 5' 2" body, he looks about 6' 3". I didn't get a good look at his hand, but I don't think I saw a ring.

Next time I was at the store I bought a small bag of dog treats. Sadie is going to love them! A few days pass and I don't see Scott for a while. Could just be bad timing, it's not like I just stand by the window waiting for him. When I finally did see him, he was up the road walking with the blonde woman. A few more days pass. I am laying on the couch masturbating and look up for a second and see him and Sadie on the sidewalk outside looking in at me. I sit up and wave at them.

"Come to the door!" I call out through the open window. Scott looked around then walked towards the door.

"Come in quickly" I say, slightly opening the door for them.

"Did we catch you at a bad time?" Scott said, looking over my naked body.

"Come on Scott, You know I'm always naked in here." I said with a giggle. "And how is Sadie doing? I have a treat for you!" I say crouching down with the treats. "Such a good girl Sadie" I say petting her.

"Say thank you for the treat Sadie." Scott said looking down at his dog. She barked once and started to wag her tail.

"Did you want to come in to sit and chat for a bit?" I asked him.

"Okay, just for a bit" He said, attaching Sadies leash to the front door knob.

"Right this way" I say, leading the way over to the living room.

He sits down at the end of my 3 seat couch, farthest from the window. I sit down at the other side closest to the window. I pick up my legs and spin around towards him, tucking my legs towards my chest. I lean my back against a pillow on the arm rest. He has a clear view of my pussy, with my skinny legs I'm not covered up at all. But he stayed facing forward, his eyes glued to the tv that wasn't on.

"How long have you had Sadie for?" I asked him.

"5 years next month, She still has that young puppy energy though." Scott said, eyes still glued forwards.

"You can look at me, you know." I said with a giggle. "I know your eyes will wander and that's okay. I am comfortable in my own skin"

"Heh, sorry." He said, turning his head towards me and seeing the window. "Do you mind closing the blinds?" He asked.

"Yeah no problem." I said rolling back towards the front of the couch and getting up. "Don't like the sun?"

"No its not that." He said watching me walk.

"Don't want that blonde woman to see us together?" I asked him as I closed the blinds and turned back towards the couch.

"How do you know about her?" He said with a bit of alarm in his voice.

"I've seen you both walking around the corner." I said sitting back down and facing my body towards him again, with my knees close to my chest. "But when you are together you always walk the other way" I say, swinging my legs back and forth in a cheeky way. I feel so smart, like a detective figuring things out.

"Thats uh, my wife" He said, looking forward and putting his head down.

"Oh you're married?" I said, spreading my legs open with my feet touching and leaning in a bit.

"Yes I uh, Well may I ask you a question? How come you are always naked?" He said to change the subject.

"It feels sexy and walking around naked is freeing." I said leaning back again, looking up at the ceiling, leaving my legs open. He turns his head towards me again. I can see him through my peripherals looking over my body, but I continue. "It makes me feel like a confident girl, taking full control of my body. That confidence makes me not mind people staring at me when I am naked." I look up at him and he is staring at my smooth pussy. "You are making me feel confident right now." I say smiling at him.

"Oh uhm." He says, moving his eyes up to mine. "Please continue"

"Okay!" I said, still smiling. "I have some friends that aren't nudists, but when they come over they get naked with me. They say I make them feel comfortable and they want to feel how I feel."

"You do seem very comfortable" he said as his eyes drifted down to my tight little pussy.

"Heehee, Take a picture it will last longer" I joked

"I'm sorry again." He said, shaking his head, then looking back up at me. "I just having see one in awhile"

"What?" I asked him quickly.

"Uh, that slipped out, never mind." He said standing up. "Sadie and I should get home." He walked back to the door where Sadie was, I followed.

"I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable Scott" I said with a bit of worry.

"No, you made me very comfortable, its just that I have to get back to Cynthia." He said opening the door.

"Well you and Sadie should come back for a treat some time soon!" I said, peaking my head out from behind the door.

"I think we might." He said with a slight smile and walked away.

I close the door and go back to the living room. Scott seems like a nice guy, but hard to read. He always stares at me through the window. Then didn't want to look at me when we first sat down. Then he couldn't stop looking at my pussy, and made a comment about not seeing one in awhile? Sounds like he might be having a little trouble in paradise. I'm not about to try home wrecking, but I think he could be a really good friend. I can't wait to see him again! I open up the blinds then walk over to the couch. I lay back and start to masturbate, finishing up from before Scott came over.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
335 Followers