The Nudist and the Dog Walker Pt. 03

Story Info
Late night visitor at the nudists home.
1.4k words
4.23
5.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers

Lightning lit up the room, thunder cracked. I shot up and looked at the clock, it was 2 in the morning. I let out a sigh and lay back down and tried to sleep. The rain was nice to fall asleep too but the lightning crashing kept waking me up.

Another three bangs happened back to back just as my eyes were closing. Another three bangs, was it from downstairs? I hop out of bed, putting on my slippers as the only thing I'm wearing.

I go downstairs to the living room window and look towards the door, a man stood there in the darkness of night. A flash of lightning lit up the sky and illuminated Scott at the door. I ran around the corner and opened it up, not bothering to cover up.

"I'm sorry." He said dripping wet.

"No, please come in." I pulled him inside. "You're soaking wet. What are you doing out there."

"I couldn't be with Cynthia tonight." He shivered.

"Would you mind taking off your clothes so I can dry them?" I asked while taking off his coat.

"That would be very nice, thank you."

He took off his clothes and handed the wet ball to me. Checking him out quickly before turning away, his balls were shriveled up from the cold. I walk to the back room and throw all his clothes in the dryer and set it for 60 minutes.

I walk back to the living room and Scott is sitting naked on the couch, still shivering. I take the blanket off the back of the couch and drape it over him. Then I walk around the couch and sit next to him. I see he is covering his penis.

"Are you comfortable uncovering?" I asked him. He looked over my naked body then back down to his hands.

"Yes." He said removing his hand and holding the blanket."

"I'm glad." I smiled at him but he didn't see. "What is going on scott, how did you even get here?"

"I walked."

"You what?"

"I walked here, I told Cynthia to fuck off and I left." His head dropped as he placed his hands on the back of his neck.

"What happened to warrant that?" I asked with concern.

"Just another fight about nothing, it's always nothing. It feels like she just wants to get a reaction out of me, tonight she did." He pulled the blanket tighter around him.

"I'm sorry that happened scott." I got up and touched his hand for comfort, he was ice cold. "You are freezing, let me make us some hot chocolate." I walked past him and went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. With two mugs in my hand I walk back to Scott and hand him one before I sit next to him.

"Thanks." He forced a smile and took a small sip.

"What's the plan now?" I say as I pull my legs up on the couch against my chest and turn towards him. I take a sip of my drink.

"I don't know. I'm sick of her, it just isn't working."

"Did she not want to have sex with you?" I asked.

"NO!" He raised voice and turned towards me. He let out a deep breath and took another sip. "I'm sorry. No, it wasn't about sex. I shouldn't have yelled like that. I forgot I told you about that last time."

"I understand." I give him a smile. "I shouldn't have suggested that was the reason."

"Well it's not, not the reason. It's definitely part of it. But that isn't all of it. She is just so manipulative and controlling and I'm sick of it. We fought over a fucking cup, talk about making mountains out of molehills. I do the dishes every single day, and the one day I leave a cup in the sink it annoys her to the point of yelling? Fuck that."

He finished his drink and put it down on the coffee table. He turned his body to lay on his back on the couch. He gently pushed his legs between the back cushions and myself. The blanket was on his back side so he was now barely covered except for his arms.

"Not cold anymore?" I asked, taking the last few sips of my drink.

"I'm too angry to be cold, my blood is boiling." He said looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know what to do next."

I stood up and grabbed his drink off the table. He looked calm, but he looked lost behind his eyes as they looked at nothing.

"I'm going to wash these quickly, I'll be right back."

I left him in the room with his thoughts and went to the kitchen. I could invite him to stay the night. Just on the couch, nothing more. He is still with Cynthia. It's just a fight. No funny business. We can finish talking and I'll head straight to bed. I let out a relieving breath, smiling at myself with my self control.

I walked back into the living room and he was on his side, taking up half the couch. As I got closer he opened the blanket that was draped over him, inviting her in.

Fuck, I thought to myself, giving in immediately. He was so kind, and so nice. I just didn't want him to feel any more sad with rejection tonight. That's how I justified it to myself. No sex!

"What's this about?" I ask him, knowing the answer.

"I'm just a bit cold still. Join me?" He asked, not looking at me.

"Okay, just for a bit."

I crawl onto the couch and turn around, my tiny body pressed against his slightly overweight one. He closed his arm and wrapped it around me, staying outside the blanket.

"Feeling better?" I asked him.

"Can you believe that I've been with Cynthia for 5 years, we sleep in the same bed together most nights. Yet I haven't been this close with a woman in a year?"

"It must be hard with the person you love not having the same love language as you."

"I don't know what changed. I won't say we were sex animals, but we would at least have sex sometimes throughout the months."

"I can't begin to think what changed." I said.

Thunder cracked outside and I jumped a bit. I felt his arm squeeze me a bit tighter, but still gentle, in a protective way. I shuffled back into him and felt no erection happening.

"I wanted to thank you again. Once again you open your home to me and guide me through your ways. I feel in control right here and now, in a way I never feel at home. I feel safe." He said, loosening his grip.

"You can stay the night if you like." I say tilting my head back towards him. His lips are an inch away from mine, I didn't know he was so close.

"I would like that." He said. His breath was warm against my face.

My lips grazed his as I spoke. "You can stay in my--"

The buzzer from the dryer broke my sentence. I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes as our bottom lips were barely touching. I turned my head away and got up from the couch.

"That was your clothes, I'll get them out of the dryer."

He just looked at her, not much expression on his face.

"You can stay the night on the couch if you like. I'll leave your clothes laid out on the kitchen counter for you."

"Thank you for your hospitality, I'll be gone in the morning." He smiled.

I smiled back at him before leaving the room. I leaned against the dryer and touched my finger to my lips. What was I thinking, he's married. I'm not going to be that girl. If-- When this happens again, he needs to be single, or in the process of.

I let out a deep sigh and took his clothes out of the dryer, folding them neatly and placing them on the counter. I started walking up the stairs looking back at him as he lay on the couch completely exposed. A smile crossed my face as I continued to my room.

I woke up the next day and he was gone. The clothes were also gone, obviously.

Until the next time, Scott.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers