The Nurse and the Pharmacist Ch. 03

Story Info
A Nurse with a fiery disposition finally angers her husband.
2.5k words
3.05
7.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers

Jenny slammed the bedroom door behind her, tears of rage and betrayal burning her eyes. The hurtful things she and Joe had screamed at each other kept playing in her head. Why did he have to sleep with Diane too, the one person she thought she could count on outside their marriage?

She threw herself on the bed, conflicting emotions churning within her. Part of her knew she was being unreasonable--after all, she had cheated on Joe first and repeatedly. If she could have her fun with Jason, why couldn't Joe pursue his own happiness too? But a deeper part craved the simplicity of when she was the sole focus of Joe's desire and couldn't bear this turn onto shaky new ground. Her jealousy was irrational, emanating from deep within making her lash out before she could process her emotions. There seemed no one she could speak to openly about the tangle she felt caught in. No one but the person at the heart of it...

Jenny wiped her eyes and grabbed her phone, tapping Jason's number before she could reconsider. He answered on the second ring.

"Jen? Everything okay?" At the concern in his voice, fresh tears sprang to her eyes.

"Not really," she said, hating the tremor she couldn't keep out of her tone. "Jason, I...I need to talk to someone and I didn't know who else to call."

"I'm here to listen," he said quietly. "Is it about Joe?"

The gentleness of the question undid her. Haltingly at first, then in a rush of words, she told him about the blowup with Joe and the hurt left in its wake. "I don't know how we got so messed up," she confessed. "I thought opening our marriage could fix the problems, but it's only made more. I miss how simple things were, but I'm afraid we can't get that back now."

Jason was silent for a moment. "The situation got more complicated than you planned," he said at last. "But the only way to know if you and Joe can work through it is by really talking it all out honestly. Apologize for your part in the hurt, listen to how he feels, and decide together if the relationship is something you both want to commit to improving."

His steady advice eased the turmoil churning within her. Jason was right--the only way forward was to face what had happened with open eyes and open hearts. She needed to apologize and be honest with Joe about how she felt.

"Thank you," she said softly. "I needed to hear that."

"You're welcome," Jason said. "I hope you're able to work things out, whatever is the right answer for you both. Take care, Jenny."

Jenny ended the call with gratitude for Jason's support and a readiness to do what she had to for her marriage. She hoped her talk with Joe would go as smoothly, but the way she acted, maybe this time he would not forgive her. Maybe she had gone too far.

She wiped her eyes and went looking for Joe, but the house was silent. A sense of dread filled her as she walked through the empty rooms. Joe's car was gone from the driveway, and when she checked her phone, there was a text from him:

Staying at a friend's for a couple days. We both need some space.

Jenny sank onto the couch, fresh tears escaping. She couldn't blame Joe for needing a break from the hurt and anger between them, but his absence left an ache in her chest. If only she could go back and undo her mistakes.

For now though, sleep was what she needed after an emotionally and physically grueling shift. Jenny dragged herself upstairs and collapsed into bed, too drained to dream. She only hoped that when she and Joe came back together, it would be to start mending the rifts and rebuilding what they once had. If he still wanted that too...there was so much riding on the conversation ahead.

The days after the blowout with Joe dragged for Jenny, leaving her in a crap mood. Work at the hospital was the only distraction from replaying their vicious fight and the hurt that came after. She didn't need Diane or Jason up in her business so she kept her head down and stayed out of their way, buried herself in her work and took extra shifts.

It was after her shift when she was alone in the shower that she felt the worst. Memories of how they got into this mess in the first place kept coming back, making her feel guilty and dirty.

The sex had been crazy hot, she could not deny it, but was it worth the cost? She closed her eyes, the warm water sluiced over Jenny's chubby curves as she stood under the shower spray, trying to wash away the lingering guilt. Joe cooking for her, making her laugh, picking her up from work. Joe's sweet eyes filling up with lust as she recounted her sex escapades with Jason... How his veiny brown cock twitched and jumped when she told him she loved a big white cock. She loved that feeling of having his complete attention like a little puppy begging her for more. She had felt so powerful, sharing openly her lust for Jason's fat dick and painfully handsome face...Her dark nipples pebbled, her hairy pussy grew slick with arousal. Before she realized what she was doing, she had grabbed the shower head, aiming the powerful jet at her swollen clit.

The intense pleasure weakened her gymnast-thick legs, but she kept the stream centered on her exposed flesh. Her free hand slid between her legs, filling her hairy sodden cunt.

She went to the highest setting, running the powerful jet side to side right over her clit. Each time the jet went over her pussy, a jolt of pleasure made her weak in the knees and forced a gasp and moan out her mouth, "hmm, oh, baby" she cooed. Soon she was furiously shoving most of her left hand in her wet hole as her right moved left to right in a blur, flicking her swollen exposed clit with the strong stream of water. It didn't take long for her pussy to clamp down on her hand, her short thick legs giving out on her. Her vision went a bit dark as she fell on her ass, her orgasm making her incapable of staying standing. She lowered the setting and slowly washed off her hairy pussy and her fingers while sitting down.

She needed to get Joe back, but at the moment she couldn't get a read on where his head was at, and damn if that didn't kill her. He had always been so patient and kind, she didn't know how to react to his full blown anger.

***

Jason could see plain as day something was up with Jenny, but she wasn't talking to him or anyone else from the looks of things. While the drama between Jenny and her husband wasn't any of his business, not really, him being part of how things went sour in the first place didn't sit right. Maybe if he and Joe talked straight up, got everything out in the open, it might at least help Jenny get over whatever she was struggling with. So with Jenny pulling extra shifts to keep busy, Jason decided to swing by their house, hoping he and Joe could have a talk, man to man. Luck was with him--Joe's car was in the driveway and the house showed signs of someone home. But Jason felt nerves twist his stomach heading to the door, not sure what kind of welcome he'd get.

When he knocked, it took a minute for Joe to answer. He looked Jason over with a guarded expression. Jason broke the tense quiet first. "I know I'm the last person you want to see, but I want to talk to you."

Joe hesitated, but steps aside to let Jason in. Once in the kitchen, the silence stretched taut before Joe said, "Go on then. Talk."

Jason looked at Joe squarely. "I'm sorry for my part in whatever trouble is going on between you and Jenny."

Joe just eyed Jason for a long beat and took a deep sigh releasing some of the tension in the room. "You don't need to apologize to me. I didn't have a problem with Jenny hooking up with you, or you both doing your thing here. It's not about that." He shook his head, mouth twisting bitterly. "It's the hypocrisy that kills me. I have been nothing but understanding and supportive with her. She was a virgin when we met, so I understood if she wanted to explore a little after so many years of just me and her. She had no problem fucking you in front of me and apparently sucking off her patients, but then she blew up at me for finding out I got with her friend? After everything I have put up with?" Joe became visibly more upset with each word he said. He had violent thoughts in his head when he shook her after she broke his laptop in a petty act that broke the camel's back for him.

Jason frowned, a bit surprised at Joe opening up so easily. "Yeah, mixed messages like that would be a headfuck," he said slowly. "I get it, the rules kept changing and you couldn't get straight what Jenny expected or was cool with."

"Honestly, she was just being a bitch, and I am scared of losing control and reacting to her illogical tantrums in a way I would regret."

Jason met Joe's gaze squarely. "Sometimes, women want to be put in their place."

Joe shook his head, "You don't get it, I have never once thought about hurting her before. I don't know if I can trust myself anymore."

Jason nodded, "I get it, more than you would think. I am also married, we have an open marriage agreement, but we had a lot of similar difficulties at the beginning. I get a lot of attention from women, so it was hard for her to deal with at first. Jealousy is a powerful emotion that can rear its head when you least expect it."

Joe agreed, "Yeah, I underestimated how strong she would react. Sometimes I forget how scary she can get. She can be cute one second and a total bitch the next, but I do love her. She just doesn't have full control of her emotions."

"I am starting to learn that about her, she doesn't seem in control of the way she is moping around the hospital lately...listen, I got to head out" Jason started, "but, again I am so sorry for my part in you two getting to this place. If you decide to try and work it out, my wife and I are willing to help talk you through things. We have done a lot of work on our relationship and learned some things I think might help both of you."

With that, Jason headed out.

After his talk with Jason, Joe decided to stick around and wait for Jenny instead of just picking up some clothes like he was planning. She arrived the next morning after her night shift, scrubs looking dirty, face looking exhausted. She walked through the door and stopped when she saw him standing there. "I'm sorry" she said, almost under breath.

Seeing her look so worn down and sad broke Joe's heart. At that moment he knew there was nothing to be afraid of on his part. There was no way he could ever hurt her, no matter how angry he was, "I'm sorry too, for having sex with Diane."

"No I am sorry, for being such a bitch. I am literally the worst" she said as she started to sob.

"Hey, I'm your husband, for better or worse, right?" He tucked her head under his chin, hating seeing her cry. "Yeah, you were a bitch, but I still love you."

"You do?" She sniffled against his chest.

"Yes, of course I do." Tipping her chin up, he kissed her deep. She kissed him back hungry for his love, and soon they were full-on making out. Just as Joe started sliding his hands under her top, Jenny pulled back.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm gross. Let me shower first, then we can pick this back up."

Joe watched as she walked away, still trying to figure out how he gave into her so easily. I guess he was just hopeless, but he didn't care. After battling depression for many years, he had learned not to judge himself and to just let himself be happy or enjoy moments when they presented themselves, and right now he was enjoying making up with his cute wife.

Joe followed Jenny into the shower, stepping in to join her fully naked, "I couldn't wait." he told her as he reached out for her hips. They embraced under the warm water and continued their make out session, battling with their tongues. Joe's penis hardening started pressing against Jenny's belly button, interrupting their embrace.

Jenny started stroking his cock with a soapy hand. She proceeded to kneel down and gently wash his cock on balls clean. She then looked up at Joe "I am sorry baby" apologizing. Lust shone in her eyes as she rubbed the tip of his long veiny dick against her lips, smearing them with pre-cum. Parting her lips, she took just the head into her mouth and sucked lightly, tongue flickering over his slit. A groan rumbled from Joe's chest as she took him deeper, inch by inch, until his cock nudged the back of her throat. He threaded his fingers through her long black hair, watching in awe as she swallowed around him.

Those perfectly shaped brows drew together in concentration as Jenny started sucking in earnest. One hand gripped his ass pulling him in while the other fondled his balls, rolling them between deft fingers, just the way he liked. It was heaven, the way she worked his cock and stared up at him with eyes like dark coals as his entire length slid in and out of her stretched lips. She had gotten a lot better at this and was having no trouble taking all of his cock. He thought about how she had gotten so good and it wasn't long before pressure built in his core.

"Fuck, I'm close," Joe panted, trying to pull back. But Jenny just moaned around his cock and sucked harder, cheeks hollowing. When he came with a harsh groan, she slammed him down her throat and greedily swallowed every drop.

As Joe's stream of cum slowed she kept sucking gently, milking every ounce of cum with her hands like a tube of toothpaste, squeezing starting behind his balls and down his cock, depositing it all directly on her tongue sticking out. "I thought you only drank tasty cum and mine was gross", Joe teased. "You put up with my shit, you deserve a treat" she replied, giving him a last kiss on the tip of his shrinking cock. "Come on, I need to get some sleep." They dried off and went to bed, spooning naked in a loving embrace the way they did when they first started dating.

Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers