The Nurse and the Pharmacist Ch. 02

Story Info
A man cuckolded by his nurse wife, has his own affair.
1.5k words
3.06
8.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers

It was nearly midnight when Joe's phone rang. He was hunkered down coding and the loud ring made him jump. "Hello?"

"Hey Joe, it's Diane. Sorry to call so late but I'm in a bit of a situation. Can you pick me up from McGinty's Pub?"

"Diane? Is everything okay?" Joe asked, concerned. Though they knew each other through Jenny, she had never called him before.

"I'm fine, just had a real lame date and had a few drinks. I know Jenny's working overnight so I didn't want to bother her. If you're not too busy I'd really appreciate a ride home."

"No problem, I'll be right there," Joe said. He threw on a jacket and hopped in his car, curiosity mingling with worry.

When he arrived at the pub, he saw Diane sitting on a bench outside looking small and forlorn. She perked up seeing him and gave him a hug. "Thanks for rescuing me, you're a lifesaver."

"Of course, what are friends for?" Joe said. "Date go that badly huh?"

Diane rolled her eyes as she got into his car. "Decided to give Tinder another go and got reminded why it's the worst." As Joe drove her home, she chatted about her dating woes and how hard it was to find a decent guy. His eyes kept straying to her silky hair and full lips. He felt conflicted being attracted to Jenny's friend, though he couldn't deny a spark of lust.

As Joe's thoughts started to wander and start to fantasize about Diane she spoke up suddenly in a serious tone that made him snap to attention.

"I have to tell you something. I was the one who sent you that picture of Jenny and Jason."

Joe was stunned. "What?"

"I was jealous, okay?" Diane said. "Jenny gets the perfect man who'll do anything for her, and the hottest lay in the hospital. I took the pic to mess with her, but then my jealousy took over and you are such a nice guy, so I sent it to you thinking it would teach her a lesson."

Joe just kept driving quietly unsure on how to respond.

"Jenny's been telling me everything," Diane said. "How Jason fulfills her in ways you can't. I know every detail of her fucking Jason on your bed, his huge cock making her scream so loud. The more she told me, the more I couldn't stop thinking about how I was right. You are too much of a nice guy. You deserve your own thrill on the side." Her hand slid up his thigh as she purred, "Don't you want a woman who understands your dirty desires? Who won't make you beg just for some sex?"

Despite the roiling confusion and guilt, Joe's cock stiffened at her touch and words. His reservations crumbled as she deftly undid his fly and gripped him bare-skinned. "You should've seen Jenny beg for it," she growled in his ear. "How he bent her over the pharmacy counter and made her beg for his big white cock. She screamed so loud when she came on him. I bet you would have loved to watch him pound her the way I saw, wouldn't you?"

Though Joe knew he should refuse, his reservations crumbled at Diane's clever fingers diving into his pants, and the idea of Jenny telling her everything about Jenny and Jason. It shocked yet aroused him to picture Diane watching them, getting off on their indiscretions. When Diane growled details in his ear of how Jason made Jenny beg and scream, Joe swerved onto a side street in a tide of lust beyond control. Heedless of consequences, he hauled Diane into his lap and speared into her tight warmth with a snarl. He had only been with one woman before his wife, both of them virgins at the time. This hot little filipina reminded him how tight pussies could be.

"Gonna show you how this slut rides, Papi," Diane purred, pronouncing "Papi" with a thick accent, noticeably turned on by the fact she had not fucked a Mexican man before. As she slammed down on Joe's aching cock, she growled, "Bet you'd love watching me take this long veiny dick like Jenny takes Jason's fat white cock. The way he makes her gag on it before spreading her legs wide. How she begs him 'Harder, give me that white dick so deep...'"

Diane's lurid words spurred Joe on. He was helpless against fierce desire. He gripped her hips with a snarl: "Ride this cock, you filthy slut."

Diane bounced and swiveled avidly, breath coming in pants as she moaned, "Fuck, it feels so deep. Jenny told me how Jason shoves every last inch in her tight wet pussy, no mercy. Makes her cream so hard she forgets her own name..." But soon her movements grew erratic, a sheen of sweat glistening on her skin. "Shit, gonna cum already your cock is going in deep."

With a growl Joe flipped her under him, relentlessly spearing between her thighs as she cried out. He felt her pussy quivering and fluttering, strangling his dick tighter than his wife ever had. "Oh God, fuck yes! Harder, give it to me harder, Papi!"

He pinned her wrists and slammed home. "This what you need? To be fucked till you scream?"

"God yes, make me scream," Diane cried. Joe felt her pussy quivering around him as each savage thrust lifted her higher. "Fuck, gonna cum so hard imagining you and Jason taking turns on me. Using me like the slut I am for you both--" Her climax crashed over her in a wail of bliss, snapping Joe's control. He came with a snarl of "Mine," spilling hot and deep inside her flooding her with pulse after pulse of hot seed.

As harsh breaths slowed, reality crept back into Joe's lust-dazed mind. But Diane curled into his chest with a contented sigh, still joined intimately. "Wow haha, sorry I didn't last long on top. My ex said I sucked at sex. Kinda got in my head." "He was a pendejo then," Joe said firmly staring into Diane's wide eyes, he smirked. She squeezed her pussy around him, sparking an aftershock of bliss, then purred, "Gonna be so hard giving this up after one taste, Papi." Her silky promise made Joe's softened cock twitch inside her, conflicting emotions churning. He knew indulging this forbidden desire again would seal his ultimate downfall--yet with Diane eager to feed his darkest cravings, consequences be damned tonight. There might be no resisting another taste of this sweet poison.

The consequence did come a few days later when Jenny walked through the front door after her shift. Joe turned from his laptop with a weakly expectant smile--his stomach in knots, feeling something was off. One look at her face confirmed it. Jenny slammed the door and hissed, "You betrayed me...with my best friend."

Seeing the agony in her eyes, guilt and sorrow roiled Joe's stomach. "I'm sorry," he rasped. "What I did is unforgivable, but we can get past this. Is it honestly much worse than what you did?"

"Honest?" Jenny spat. "You think I'd trust a word from you now? How can I when you'd stick your dick where you shouldn't! Diane couldn't wait to humiliate me and tell me how good you were!"

Though fury at Diane burned hot, Joe bit back the urge to lash out in kind. But Jenny's next words shredded his restraint. "She is one of my only friends, Joe! Why her? At least you didn't know the patients I sucked off in hospital beds, or any of the men I pleased at work in conferences. How's that for honesty?"

Jenny's startling words, meant to wound him, revealed to Joe just how much of a slut his wife had been, long before he realized. Perhaps their marriage was too broken to mend, no matter the passion once binding them.

Raking shaking fingers through his hair, Joe turned from Jenny, "I don't care about any of that. I still love you, I am sorry." She grabbed his laptop and smashed it on the ground taking spiteful satisfaction in its crunch of keys and glass. At the ruined mess, his own temper boiled over. He seized Jenny's arms and shook her. "How dare you? What the fuck are you playing at?"

Breath sobbing, Jenny went limp under his bruising grip. "Let me go," she whispered, frighteningly without anger now. When Joe did so, horror stole his wrath. They stared at each other with the awful knowledge everything between them was in ruins--betrayed by vengeance instead of fighting to overcome their transgressions. Jenny turned from him as tears spilled over. "I'm going to the room, I don't feel safe."

Numb, Joe stayed standing there. He had always been her safe space, taking care of her and of her every need. She walked away leaving him with a horrible taste in his mouth. It remained to be seen whether time might show them the way back from consequences threatening annihilation of all they once shared.

Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers