All Comments on 'The Nurse and the Pharmacist Ch. 03'

by Hermano

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? Sooooooo stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read some more other hope it might get better. Good money after bad. Without bitching about what type of person writes or likes reading this emasculated crap. Give more background to the M/C so at least the non wussy CUCK patrol can rationalize some…Sad and pathetic point of View.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Put me out of my.misery, please!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

The cuck is pissed off? Mercy.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

The concept and writing aren't that bad but the people involved are similar to herpes in attractiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, Hermano the fucking and sex experimentation have to be done before the marriage, not afterwards. She openly cuckolded Joe for her pleasure, and when he fought back thanks to Diane lust and showed some spine, first she tried to submit him with contempt, when that failed she offered him some sorries and some pity sex, and Joe folded like the weak man he is. The couple maturity is pathetic. The fact is most open marriage won't work. Sooner or later, one of them finds something better since they are still seeking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not really an ending as much as the story just petered out. Pun intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous