The Nymph

Story Info
The forest spirit is as rewarding as she is dangerous.
3.3k words
4.41
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers

In the Norse world, the deep and vast woods are home to many strange creatures. The most beautiful and wonderful of them all is Huldra. There are numerous tales of her ability to lure men into peril and death. Even in modern times, she has been sighted on moonlit nights, hiding amongst the trees in her white dress, as quickly gone as she appeared.

----------

I was all alone in the wilderness. My plan had been to go fishing, and I was on my way to a perfect little lake, deep in the mountains. This was my secret hideaway, where I knew the big trout were anxiously waiting for me. The walk was long, and I had begun a little late, so I decided to spend the night by a big pond in the lowlands in stead of stumbling along in darkness. I had passed this place dozens of times before, but never slept here. To be honest, I had always found it somewhat eerie. The dark, dense trees reminded me of tall and lanky trolls leaning over me as I craned my neck to study their imposing figures. The pitch-black water seemed to stretch forever down into oblivion, and behind the shifting mists I could imagine every horrible creature of mythology.

This time however, I was determined not to let childish superstition cloud my judgement. I was no gullible schoolboy anymore. I was a man. I was educated, and I was done with stupid, irrational fears. As any good university student, I had learned to rationalize everything I could not readily explain, thus stripping the World of its mystique and danger. Or so I tried to convince myself.

The pond was almost a perfect circle, ringed by a dense, red-green mat of moss. Tufts of the crimson carpet had torn itself loose and was drifting lazily along the edges of the water, looking like the filthy hair of whatever skulked beneath the surface. Sorry excuses for saplings tried to eek out a living amid the sparse tufts of grass, toppling over or drying out once they realized there was no firm ground to stand on. The nearest solid surface was the probing roots of tall fir trees standing by the edges of the mire. Their pointed spires were just an inkling darker than the blue night sky beyond.

When I arrived at the pond, the sun had already set. The trees cast long, dark shadows over the swampy edges of the water. A slight breeze made them whisper to me like voices from ages past. The whispers continued towards the water, stirring up tiny ripples of silver which reflected the full moon and made the light flicker across my surroundings. Above the sparkling surface, streams of mist began to search upwards, inches at a time and dancing like elves from a long-forgotten fairy tale. I almost thought I could see the fragile creatures holding hands as they frolicked and jumped in circles before eventually drifting off to dissolve in the thin air. They were immediately replaced by new brethren, continuing the eternal dance until they too vanished in the cooling night or amongst the dark stems of the fir trees.

I sat down on a mossy stump, completely transfixed whilst watching the mist and feeling the heavy mood of the forest. An owl hooted in the distance, followed by the trollish drumming of the common snipe. Something small and frightened rustled amongst the foliage behind me. Small fish fed on the night's last buzzing midges. I savoured all the familiar sounds around me, letting the chill and tranquility soothe my tired body. It was like staring at a painting from within, experiencing all the details and meaning hidden behind the master's strokes.

Suddenly I noticed an anomaly behind the otherwise perfectly composed symphony of nature. The moment I noticed it, it seemed to spring to my attention like a soldier caught sleeping on guard, occupying all my curiosity and concentration. I had no idea when it had begun. It had probably gone on for a while, slowly increasing in volume until it became impossible to ignore. There was, amidst the humming, a periodical rise and fall in pitch like nothing I had expected to find so far from civilization. It was almost as if the forest was singing to me. A beautiful song of no words. Telling myself how silly this was, I looked around for the source of the sweet voice, but it seemed to come from all directions at once.

With growing curiosity of my surroundings, I suddenly caught a glimpse of motion among the trees on the opposite side of the pond. A moment later it was lost behind the dark stems. The sight made my heart race. It almost looked like a person, but no person could move that quickly. I tried to stare at the same spot until my eyes began to water and dark blotches obscured my view. Focused on catching the figure's next appearance.

A white shape, definitely human, once again appeared in the corner of my eye. This time I could discern an unnaturally long river of golden hair trailing behind the feminine figure, flowing in much the same way as the sylvan mist around it. The song was still echoing in my mind, seeming to come from vibrations through my skull rather than sensed through my ears. I knew that I had to find the woman humming this wonderful song.

Not realizing how strange all this was, I got to my feet and stumbled across the bog towards the trees where I had seen the figure, leaving all my gear behind by the stump. As I approached the other side, I saw her again, slipping behind a large boulder. This time I could clearly see her yellow, silky hair and a gossamer thin, white dress fluttering in the breeze. Once again, I marked the striking resemblance between her movements and that of the fog. A moment later the figure had vanished like before, but the voice continued her alluring tune, lulling me into an awakened sleep with nothing else on my mind.

When she next appeared for a fleeting moment, a beautifully shaped body was barely visible through the moonlit dress, and my fascination for the song was accompanied by an erotic craving. I never got the chance to study her features, but what little I could see was stunning beyond words. The slender body moved quickly with feline grace, and a sweet smell lingered everywhere she had swept her small feet.

The hunt continued, with her always slipping behind a tree just out of reach, and me stumbling clumsily behind, drunk with rising fascination and lust. She always seemed to elude me by an inch, but every time she graced my eyes with her presence, my hopes were fueled. My desire increased rapidly, and I felt an erection growing as I followed her deeper into the woods. I was panting heavily, but never noticed how exhausted I was. She came so near that I could almost reach out and touch the soft, delicate skin on her arm. I felt truly blessed and excited when my fingers finally grazed a strand of her hair. The next time I blinked, she was gone and did not appear again. I was heart-broken beyond words.

No subtle hint of her flight was visible, only the lingering smell of honey and flowers. Desperation filled my heart as I spun around, looking for the beautiful girl. My throbbing cock had been aching for her, and I imagined how I would catch up to her and fuck her wildly. Now she and the song were gone. I was standing in the middle of a marsh with murky puddles all around me. Trees blocked out all moonlight, and everything was dark. The only visible light came from a few lonely stars above my head.

I was unable to see where I had come from, and I had no idea where I was. I came to my senses and realized what a complete fool I had been. How could I be so stupid as to allow the creature to lead me into the woods. Centuries of old stories about the fairy-folk and how they lured people astray, resurfaced in my mind. All my hard gained, educated abilities vanished like dew before the sun. It was true after all, and I had stumbled blindly into the trap, oblivious of the old tales gathering dust in the attic of my mind.

As I stood there with desperation gripping my heart, I heard the wonderful voice again. In an instant all my fears were gone, and I felt my urges reappear as if they had never diminished. I felt like a deaf man hearing his child's laughter for the first time.

"Who are you?" Her voice was even more worthy of remembrance than her song.

She appeared from behind a tree, only a few feet away from me. I could do nothing but stare at her incredible beauty. This had to be a dream. Her golden, yellow hair fell in thousands of curls, nearly touching the ground and glowing with a cold sheen in the starlight. The tufts seemed to float and move slightly as if they were alive. A short white dress hugged her body, hinting of the anatomically impossible, but still so incredibly arousing curves underneath. It was so close to transparent that I could clearly see the dark areolas on her rounded breasts.

The sight seemed to steal all my mental focus, leaving me unaware of the uncanny truths about her appearance. Between her legs, swaying slowly from side to side, was a long, curved tail. The golden-haired tip brushing the berry-laden heather beside her bare feet. They left no trace in the soft moss. It was as if she was weightless. I was already ankle deep in the mire, but she was barely bending the sparse grass leaves. I envied them. I envied the mist hugging her shape. I envied the air touching her lips.

"What are you doing here?" she continued. The look on her perfectly sculpted face was one of curiosity, not malice. Her red lips curved slightly up at the ends, with just a hint of a shy smile.

"I... I was looking for you," I managed to stutter.

Still I was completely engulfed by the wonderful sight in front of me. I could not take my eyes off her perfect body, with smooth, milky-white neck and strong, hairless arms. Her slender waist and the valley where thigh met thigh made me intoxicated. A hint of fair hair guided my curiousity towards her crotch. She seemed to notice me staring at her body, which only served to widen her smile. Her lips revealed a row of perfectly even, white teeth. I failed to notice the sad expression in her eyes, hiding behind the fantastic appearance.

"I'm sorry. I should not have led you here and got you lost. I just wanted to play." Her childlike attitude did nothing to diminish my erotic desire. The clear, blue eyes seemed to study me in detail.

"I had decided to leave you here. That is what I'm supposed to do. But I don't want to. You fascinate me."

Her charisma removed all doubt of her sincerity. She stopped scanning me with those blue oceans. I followed her gaze and realized that she was staring towards my crotch where the erect cock was clearly visible against the fabric of my pants. She moved closer until my nostrils caught her sweet scent. Even the smell of her awoke urges in me, and I became more aroused with every second she was near.

An inch apart from me she hesitated, once more studying me from head to toe with obvious curiosity. She stretched up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before immediately withdrawing with that irresistible, shy smile. I felt like the luckiest man alive. She stared straight into my eyes, and that teasing look somehow snapped a cord in my mind. My body answered her call, stripping me of control. The kiss had given my desires the kick start they needed. I embraced her and answered with another and longer kiss.

She jumped at my sudden explosion of movement, hesitating at first, but soon I felt her let go and relax in my arms. My hand stroked along her back, feeling a surprising patch of coarse skin like ancient bark through her dress. I was too aroused to care. I found the beginning of her tail and remembered that she was something I should fear, not desire. She was of the fairy-folk, but my ability to reason was long gone, and the tail only made her otherworldly beauty more arousing. Beneath her tail I felt the round shapes of her ass and squeezed them lightly, fingertips reaching towards the crack between her rear cheeks. Her entire body quivered as I explored her with both hands and held the kiss for an eternity.

She seemed to like my sudden abandonment of fright and reason. Her hands began to touch me and reached for my pants, searching for the throbbing erection within. I squeezed her ass harder as she nimbly undid the belt and pulled my pants down. The sensations when she finally embraced my hard limb was like nothing I had never experienced. All the confusion, arousal, fear and lack of reason mixed together and acted like fuel to my fire. She hesitantly let go of my lips, but let her tongue slide down my naked chest towards my groin. My breath was rapid and uneven as I thought of this stunning girl kissing my body. Every time her long tongue lashed out at some random area of my skin, I quivered with anticipation.

I looked down at her curls enveloping my lower parts. They hid her face and my cock from view, still seeming to writhe like lazy snakes. Behind her trailed the long tail. It twirled and kept moving in tune with our growing excitement. When her soft, warm lips finally found the beginning of my shaft, I sighed with released tension, relaxing, and feeling her warm breath. The incredible desire I felt, and her supernatural attraction, was by itself enough to drive me over the edge. Within seconds I buckled.

Semen shot from my penis and passed her lips with great force. She let out a pleased moan as my powerful release slowly turned from torrent to a mere trickle. Her tongue continued to lick my stake leaving droplets slowly dripping from her chin to stain the green moss on the ground. To my great surprise, the orgasm did nothing to relieve my tension. I was as hard as ever, and she continued to work with her tongue whilst she stroked the cum from her face and sucked her fingers, seemingly enjoying the taste. Pleased with her work, she pushed me backwards onto the soft forest ground. Pine needles stung my back, but I never noticed anything besides her touch. Her playful laughter was like the sweetest music.

Nothing but another orgasm could release my senses from this insanity. She pulled off her dress and seated herself across my chest. Big-eyed, I stared at her perfect, round breasts with nipples as hard as my cock. Her glistening lips parted in a big, warm smile, and I felt completely safe and happy in her care. A droplet of my essence lingered in one corner of her mouth. Reaching down she carefully guided my manhood towards her dripping, wet pussy, and I slowly slid inside the crack. Her insides were tight, making me glide slowly and feel every tiny irregularity of her warm cave. I had thought her previous treatment was as close to bliss as possible, but I was wrong. The sensations of her warm walls embracing me was unimaginable. I closed my eyes and expelled all air from my lungs.

I reached as far in as I could and felt her ass press against my thighs. She let out a deep sigh of contentment and kissed me again, contracting her muscles around my cock. The sweet taste of her saliva reminded me of flowers and herbs. It was mixed with a hint of my own juices, and I eagerly answered her lips' caress. Meanwhile, her tail stroked me along the body and across my butt. It was as though she knew exactly how to make me as horny as possible, and my mind refused to believe that I was lying here in the forest and feeling a fairy's sex caressing my shaft whilst she ground herself across my waist.

She moaned heavier and higher for each time she raised and lowered her body. It was obvious that she was determined to get as much out of the encounter as myself. It did not take long before I once again was unable to withhold the pressure and released myself into her warm passage. My member pulsed in a steady rhythm, seeming to throw her over the edge as well.

She arched her back and turned her face skywards, screaming without restraint as her own orgasm rocked her body into a spasmic mess. The sound she made was something out of this world. It seemed to reverberate across the landscape, with echoes returning from thousands of directions and distances, laden with memories of everything in their paths. We declared our orgasms loudly to the world as wave after wave of ecstatic rewards surged through the writhing mass of flesh.

I expected the arousal to subside but found that my excitement was far from over. It was as if fucking her gave me a constant supply of strength and stamina. With her still lost in a shaking haze of pleasure, I rose and turned her around on her knees, lifting the round ass towards me. Her tail stretched around my waist and tried to pull me in. I could feel her opening, expelling cum and juices to run along the insides of her slim legs.

My cock penetrated her for the second time and once again I felt the amazing sensation of being enveloped by her folds. With great force and fierceness, I began pounding her from behind, and for each push we screamed in unison. I could feel the tip of my penis rubbing against the bulges in her depths and tried to reach as deep inside her as I possibly could. She seemed to enjoy the hard treatment more and more, and with all my strength I slammed into her one last time making us collapse on the bed of heather and moss. She came again at that same moment, and her entire body tightened, squeezing my cock until I feared she might snap it off me. Scream after scream escaped her lips, but I could not hear her. The only thing on my mind was to continue defiling her until I could take no more.

The last time I came, I finally escaped the frenzied prison of lust. As I shot my load in her womb, it seemed to steal all energy away, and I suddenly felt the effects of the energetic copulation we had just shared. Nothing could force me to stay on my knees, and I collapsed on top of the panting body underneath me. Her heavy breathing slowly subsided, but she continued to lie still a little while beneath my aching body, listening to my rasping gasps for air.

The last thing I ever noticed was the soothing smell of flowers and honey. A cold drizzle of rain began to descend from the black vastness above. The silent rustle of grass slowly faded as she pulled away, stepped through the mist and vanished amongst her kin dancing across the swamp. Soon there were no unfamiliar sounds left to break the symphony of the forest. Not even a heartbeat to disturb the dancing elves.

Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers