All Comments on 'The Oathkeepers Ch. 10'

by SkuldTheNorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again another stonkingly good chapter. Please keep them coming you are a brilliant writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I know one reader who is going to be pleased as punch with these developments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So every one of them is a creepy rapist. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I was the one who predicted either a tragedy or improbable victory, and it looks like we might bet both.

Because whatever child is born is going to die very early compared to their father if they have a human lifespan, know only their mother for a fraction of their life with an oathkeeper's, or do both if they have it somewhere in the middle.

I am also confused how the OKs couldn't do this crazy level of genetic manipulation on their own species. Like... humans and chimps are 99% the same DNA, and chimps still have 2 more chromosomes then us! I can't even imagine the incompatibility that would have to be addressed for there to be a human/OK hybrid.

And what problem does the hybrid even solve?

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 3 years ago

Love love! Ilona’s a great addition to the story. You’re spoiling us with updates. Thank you! Can’t wait to dive into their world once again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

to anon "creepy" Why are you in the nonconsent/reluctance section of literotica?

Stay in your lane. This is the author's story to tell.

To Skuld, enjoying your book immensely. The character building is so that I can picture them clearly in my mind. Thank you for sharing!

OBS

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

A bit of a weird turn with the best friend. If she's so in love with Zoe, why is she willing to hop into an oathkeeper bed (or two) so quickly?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkuldTheNorn@SkuldTheNorn
My completed story Joining the Pack was my first foray into erotica and the werewolf genre. Next is the SciFi, more reluctance focused story: The Oathkeepers, about Zoe, a human captured by a race of aliens. I also have a story for the 2021 Halloween Contest: Of Witches and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES