All Comments on 'The Occasional Sub'

by feelslikesexytime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. I look forward to more where the woman is expressing her enjoyment of whatever she does to get satisfied.

I dated for a while a woman who worked in a Nevada brothel. The relationship did not last long enough to hear why she enjoyed that work so much, and could separate it emotionally from our relationship. Her work neither turned me on or off. We failed because the geographic separation was too great.

You are a good writer.

feelslikesexytimefeelslikesexytimeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do have some continuations prepared. I was hoping I would receive some feedback before posting anymore so I knew where to improve. I'll try to work that in to the next story if I can make it fit with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written scene. I thought it all came across as very realistic to the extent that it could easily be an account of real events. For me though I thought her husband came across as a bit clinical/ cold. Thankfully it’s easy to see that it’s all very consensual.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I could deny, but if I don't have a good reason for it, I'll be punished in our next session."

- it shouldn't work like that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

well done. you almost have me believing that this is factual and not just fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfeelslikesexytime@feelslikesexytime
I enjoy writing, but I don't if I'm any good. Still, it's a good outlet. Thought I might try posting a couple to see if they are as dumb as I imagine.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES