The Occasional Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
A Good Choking and Ass Fucking.
2.6k words
4
5.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working at my desk when he came in and said "Dragonfruit." He had a dark look in his eyes. It sent a thrill of excitement up my spine.

I said "Yes, Sir. I'm ready now." I pushed myself away from my computer.

He came up behind me and pulled my hair behind my shoulders gently. Then he gathered it up in one hand and pulled me up to standing. He started to walk and put his hand down as he did. He wasn't being rough, so much as he was just being too casual. Like what he was doing had no consequence. I was forced to bend over, and because he had grabbed my hair near the base of my head, I was looking down my body, trying to hobble after him as he walked.

He pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me down over the bed. "Stay there." he growled at me. He walked out of the room and came back a moment later. "Do not stand up. Remove your top and bra then put your hands behind your back."

I did what he asked, easily. I was lying there naked from the waist up with my arms behind my back. Then he threaded the end of a leather belt under my neck, looped it in its buckle and pulled so it fit snug around my neck. It was a belt that we had modified with an extra hole that would prevent the belt from coming loose. He still had to be careful when pulling it to make sure it didn't get stuck in too tight a position. Which hadn't happened yet.

He pulled my hair free of the belt gently. Then, still gently, tightened the belt until I couldn't breathe. The gentleness of his movements, mixed with the cruelty of his action was jarring. I started to lift my head, but he pushed it down into the bed, "Do not move unless I tell you to." He said it very calmly as he held me there for a few seconds before releasing my head and the belt. I had to suck in a breath, but he had not overdone it.

"You like it when I choke you don't you? How does your body react when I choke you?"

"Yes Sir. It ummm." I hesitated trying to come up with an answer that made sense.

He slapped my face and said, "Do not think about it, what is your body focusing on when I choke you?"

"My pussy gets wet, and begs to be fucked, and my nipples feel sensitive, and my breathing is shallow Sir."

"What do you want to do about it?"

"I want you to pla..." Before I could go any further he tightened the belt again.

"That was rhetorical. Remember when I said Dragonfruit, and you said yes sir. That means it's about what I want." He stroked his hand down my back. Then he released the belt again. Again, it wasn't bad. I never struggled for air. But the action caused my body to react strongly. I was already starting to soak my panties as my body prepared for whatever he was about to do.

He stroked his hand up and down my back as I took a few breaths then he said, "Take deep breaths now." I did as he said, taking long slow breaths, knowing he intended to keep it longer this time. I could easily hold my breath for 45 seconds. Around 1 minute I started to struggle, but I could go up to 1 minute and 15 seconds before my body started to panic a bit. At about 1 minute and 30 seconds I would start to flail a bit.

After a few deep breaths he said, "Hold." Then he tightened the belt, moved his hands slowly down my back and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them off of me along with my panties. "You are such a slut getting so wet from being choked out." Then I heard him remove his pants as well and his shirt hit the bed. My hands had fisted up as my body began to struggle from the lack of air.

He leaned against me as he used the end of the belt to pull me up right. "I bet you need to breathe now don't you?" I nodded, and the thought of air broke me. I started to squirm slightly. He loosened the belt and pulled it off my neck. Then pushed me back down as I was catching my breath.

He slammed himself into my pussy and began to fuck me. As he did he folded my arms so they were laying across my back and wrapped the belt around them enough times until he could put the end through the loop and hold it in place. He left a bit hanging at the end.

Then he stopped fucking me as quickly as he started and pulled on the belt until I was standing. "Stay right here bitch." He said as he went and grabbed my tallest heels. He helped me step into them then led me to the chain hanging from the ceiling, where we usually kept a swing chair. He made me bend over then looped the chain over the belt and clipped the chain back to itself. My legs had been slightly apart for balance, and now he kicked them apart until he was satisfied. The chain was now taking a bit of my weight and my arms were no longer touching my back.

He moved to stand in front of me. I lifted my head to look at him and his dick was right in my face. "Clean it." He said. I looked up at him to see if he was serious and he spanked me hard with his open palm. "Now! Open your filthy slut mouth and clean my cock for me." I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

I wanted him to make me go this, but I didn't like doing it. I didn't mind getting a harsh spanking, but I wanted to make him happy. I did my best to push back my ability to taste and feel and just concentrated on cleaning him up.

He groaned as I came off the tip of him, and the sound made me feel good. I looked up into his eyes and he looked down at me half hooded. I smiled at him.

"You're proud of having such a dirty slutty mouth?"

I shook my head, "I'm proud that I was able to get you to make that sound, Sir."

"Oh, is that right?"

I nodded, "Can I help you make that sound again please, Sir?"

"We'll see." He said then he walked away from me.

He came back with an anal plug and some lube. He put a large cold drop right on my asshole then pressed the plug to it. He began to prod me slowly, making small in and out motions. He also began to rub my clit with his other hand.

The stimulation on my clit made me want to be penetrated and my asshole began to loosen. He was pressing it a little further each time. Even though I wanted it inside of me it was still starting to hurt. I let out a small sound of discomfort and began to press out on the plug.

"Almost there, just a little more." He said as he continued to work it into my tight hole. I tried again to relax and his fingers renewed their stimulation on my clit. I was torn between the pleasure and the discomfort.

Then he pressed it all the way in. I grunted and tensed. It was still hurting a bit, and I was having trouble. He pushed his dick inside of me and began long slow strokes.It took another moment, but finally I adjusted to the plug. Once I adjusted the fullness in my ass felt amazing.

To my satisfaction he began to pull on the plug. Again he took his time, pulling it out just a bit before letting it lodge itself back inside. This time when he got to the largest part it didn't hurt. Instead it felt amazing. I moaned in pleasure as he kept working it over the largest part.

Once he had done that for a moment, he started to pull it all the way out, pause and push it all the way in. I knew immediately what he was doing. He was still fucking my pussy in long slow strokes and now he was prepping my ass to take his cock instead.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir."

He pulled himself out of me. Added lube to his cock, then removed the plug from me and slowly began to push himself inside of me. He was bigger than the plug, and he stretched me even further as the head of his dick pressed past the tight ring. Mercifully he paused and allowed me to adjust. Then he added more lube.

Then he slammed himself deep inside. I held my breath and my entire body was tense. It hurt, and felt good at the same time. I want sure if the pleasure was truly mine, it from the knowledge that I was doing this for his pleasure. I just wanted to hear how much he enjoyed the pleasure my body could bring him.

"Do you enjoy having my dick buried deep inside your asshole bitch?"

I struggled slightly, doing my best to hide my discomfort "Yes Sir. Please use my ass."

"You asked for it."

In quick thrusts he pulled back until just the tip was inside me and slammed back in. Pain squeezed around me catching my breath from my lungs. I let out a grunt of pain that I fought to hold back.

"Is this. What. You wanted bitch?" He asked in labored breaths as he kept going.

"Yes, thank you Sir."

"Relax your ass slut." He said and slowed his movements. "I can see it hurts you."

"Sorry Sir, I'm fine. Please use your sluts ass." I said in a shaky voice.

He grasped the chain just above my hands and used it to push me away, leaning only the tip of him inside me. Then he pulled and thrust hard. "Mmmm your ass is so fucking tight. Open it to me wide and take it for me slut."

The pain was starting to pass finally when he used the chain to push me completely off his dick. Then he waited for a moment before thrusting deep once and pulling out again. I tensed again as a softer pain hit me and I adjusted again. Then he did it again.

He built up a rhythm and kept doing this until my discomfort had completely passed. Then he moved to a more relaxed rhythm. It felt good, but he didn't bother giving me any stimulation to help me build to an orgasm.

He kept this up for a long time before finally stopping. My body was tired and beginning to ache. He loosened the chain then pulled me up so I was standing. He threaded the end of the chain through the belt and pulled my left leg up, wraping the chain under the knee and pulling it until my thigh was pressed against my side. Then he clipped the end holding it in place. I struggled to find my balance on one foot.

He watched, not helping me, and once I steadied he left. When he came back he lubed himself up again, put a hand on my hip to balance me, then pushed himself back into my asshole. It had begun to tighten up again, so a new wave of tolerable pain bloomed and my face scrunched slightly. He was watching me as he pulled himself out of my ass then pushed a dildo into my cunt.

I sighed in relief and pleasure before he pulled the dildo from my cunt and pushed himself back into my ass. He was going slow back and forth, watching my reactions. Once the pain had passed and I began to feel the build of an orgasm he put the dildo down.

He inserted two fingers into my pussy and began to stroke my g-spot. His breathing was becoming labored as was mine.

"Sir, may I cum now please?" I asked.

"Not until I cum, and your tight little hole is making that difficult bitch."

He kept stroking my g-spot, unrelentingly. His pace picked up a bit and I was having trouble holding back.

"Please Sir, I need to cum, please."

He didn't respond.

"Sir, you feel too good, please let me cum, please."

My body was struggling in its bonds and I almost lost my footing. He didn't stop though. Instead he adjusted his footing to adjust with me, never faltering as he kept fucking my ass and fingering my cunt.

"Sir please!" I let out one desperate plea when he finally orgasmed. He had stopped thrusting, but he was still coaxing my g-spot and it only took a moment for my brain to let go and I orgasmed hard. My ass and cunt both contracting hard. I felt a flood of juices release within. Still he played with me, coaxing me until I let out a deep moan and my entire body tensed.

He stopped moving until my body let go. Another wave of juices releasing inside me. He pulled his hand away from my cunt, his hand and palm glistening.

"Open." He demanded firmly. I opened my mouth. "Clean."

I couldn't move my head so he pumped his fingers in and out of my mouth. My eyes were closed and I barely registered what was happening, still riding the wave of ecstacy. He removed his fingers and presented his palm. "Clean it all."

I had to open my eyes now and stuck out my tongue, licking a flat stroke up his palm over and over until he was satisfied. He pulled his softening cock from my ass and pushed the plug in. This time it went in easily.

Then he released my leg so that I was standing on my own feet again. My leg prickled and tingled as the feeling came back into it.

"Are you steady?" He asked before moving away.

"Yes Sir." I replied.

"You aren't going to fall?" He verified.

I was exhausted, but steady, and certain I could maintain my position. He had left the chain dangling between my back and my bound wrists.

"Good, don't go anywhere."

When he came back he was back in his clothes. He crawled onto the bed looking at his phone. Then he lifted it and started to take pictures of me. Sometimes he would pause, tap at his phone and take another picture. Until he finally stopped taking pictures and instead kept tapping away at his phone.

I dutifully remained where I was. My thighs felt tight where my juices dried on them. My ass felt impossibly full with his load trapped inside of me by an anal plug. Still I remained. My pussy occasionally twitched from the intense orgasm I had just had.

As I stood there I let my mind slip away, I was thinking about nothing and everything, almost as if I was asleep standing up. I don't know how much time passed. He finally came to me and removed the chain and belt from my wrists. I was still dazed as he led me to the bathroom.

I cleaned up and remained naked. He still had not dismissed me and was waiting for me. When I finished I stood facing him with my eyes down. "Get dressed and go back to work, but you're not released yet, be ready if call for you."

I smiled inwardly, "Yes, Sir. Thank you."