The Ocean's Bounty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever happens, Scarlett, I will be with you," the massive shark man said in a soft and relaxing tone. "I will help you raise your children, regardless of who sires them, I will help you build a place where you feel safe, and I will sail with you until you wish for my company no longer."

The pirate was not really one for saccharine declarations, her life had been one of action, violence and make or break decisions. And yet, he sounded sincere, and he made her feel very differently than any other lover she'd had.

"Why?," she managed to ask while shivering in delight, "you barely know me, I have given you nothing."

Oz smiled at her with his big mouth, the rows of teeth in his jaws somehow not dimming the sincerity of his expression.

"The amulet did not react to you just because you have it and read out the right psalms," he said while moving his body closer to her and pushing so deep, Scarlett felt her tummy bulge from his manhood. "The gods judged you when you invoked them, and they were pleased with their petitioner."

Scarlett closed her eyes, Oz's deep wet thrusts were in rhythm with the lovely swaying of the sea, and they filled her with, oddly enough, serenity.

He was so sweet, it was odd how someone so big and potentially scary could be so gentle and show such care with his words.

She was not usually fond of subservient people, but it felt different with him. There was an odd speck of purity that made him stand out from others she had met.

"Oz, how did you come to be here?," she took a second to moan and gather her breath back, "I cannot abide slavery, the gods better not have forced you to do this."

He slid his big hands under her hips and pulled her closer and deeper than ever. Scarlett grabbed and pulled the bedsheets as she arched in delight for him.

"You need not worry, for I am no slave," he said, kissing and licking her chest. "The gods approached me when you summoned them, and imparted on me the knowledge of their desires. They then asked me to come to you and fulfil this role, something for which I happily agreed to."

Scarlett held tightly to his arms while grinding her hips against his pelvis, her eyes betraying how quickly she was falling for him.

"In an instant?," she managed to ask in between happy twitches.

Oz nodded back at her.

"The gods can do such things if they fancy," he said, lowering his body again, trapping her against the bed with his weight and bulk. "They also told me nothing about you, just that you had gained their blessing and boon."

Scarlett orgasmed for him just as the tip of his veiny cock caressed the back of her womb. She contracted hard, strangling his dick with her pussy, which milked it so hard, Oz had no option but to cum like a torrent inside her again.

They both laid there, shivering, enjoying each other's heartbeats and fatigued breath, all while the stars reflected on the clear ocean that night.

Moments later, as Oceanus laid on his side, so she could move again, Scarlett caressed the side of his face while the reality of the blessing finally caught up with her.

Yes, she would retire as she planned, find a lovely piece of land by the beach on a small island, found a small village, and settle there with her gorgeous shark man.

Then she would enjoy the breeze, the ocean and raise a family, maybe even a clan. It was obvious Oz was going to knock her up more than once, and for the first time in her life, she actually found the idea lovely and arousing.

But now, tonight, she wanted to have fun, and she wanted to do something special for her new lover.

For what felt like a happy eternity, they laid there, entangled to each other by their hands and legs, their heartbeats singing in unison.

After a bit, Scarlett made a lewd face at Oceanus, who was once again getting hard inside her.

"You're quite resilient, aren't you?," she said in a cheeky tone.

Oz giggled and gave her a nice squeeze on her rump.

"I believe the sea gods have blessed me too... if only so I can keep up with you," he said, his smile making it clear he was more than happy to go again.

Scarlett grinned and slowly pulled Oz's thick and veiny cock from inside her, a small flood of cum dribbling out of her overflowing womb.

She moaned while shivering in his arms, hoping to put it back in soon. Though now, she wanted a more "hands on" approach with Oz's meaty manhood.

With a few wiggles, she lowered herself on the bed till her head was at the same level as his cock, and she gripped it firmly while her other hand cupped and gently massaged his rather heavy ball sack.

Oz let out a groan of delight, and relaxed into the bed, his big body sinking into the soft mattress.

Scarlett smiled and brought the tip of his phallus to her lips, where she started licking it and teasing the slit on his glans.

His cock was of a darker shade of blue, and his foreskin had been pulled down all the way thanks to his epic thrusting into the lovely pirate. It was drenched in his own cum and her juices. She only just realized how much wetter she was getting since getting the blessing, her thighs glistened in the dim light, utterly soaked.

Oz tasted salty, but less like the usual sour taste of cum, and more like the sea. Scarlett found it pleasant, and started suckling the tip of his cock as if savouring a delicious piece of candy. Her toes curled as her body burned in arousal, the blood pulsing through his cock making her feel as if her hand was reverberating.

The big shark exhaled in delight and relaxation as he moved his big webbed hand over Scarlett's head, petting her long straight hair.

She tried to lock eyes with him while suckling, and he clumsily tried to return a look of adoration.

With a giggle, she tried her best to deep throat his massive meat, and while she didn't get very far, the groans from Oz convinced her she had done a stellar job.

As she regained her breath, gently stroking her lover while teasing his asshole with one of her long fingers, she gave him a sincere look before speaking.

"Aren't you worried I'll be a terrible companion? It concerns me you have agreed to be my consort without knowing me," she nibbled his tip with lewd hunger, "not that I have any problems with your company so far."

Oz laughed in between moans.

"I trust the sea gods, I'd be foolish to doubt them," he said as he lifted and caressed her face. "Besides, it's not like you will chain me to the bed and never let me leave if I'm unhappy."

His smile had so many teeth you would have been forgiven for confusing it with a shredding machine, and yet, Scarlett found it oddly charming and cute, people never cease to surprise you.

"Don't tempt me, you overgrown fish, you keep being this lovely and tasty, I might," she said as she followed one of his engorged cock veins with her tongue."

Oz grinned and did a fake gasp.

"Oh no! What a horrible fate!," he said, giving her a naughty look.

She giggled and deep throated him again, squeezing his balls gently.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in delight.

"You keep doing that, and I'm going to go off without warning," he said, panting and gripping the bedsheets.

She grinned back at him and gripped his throbbing cock as hard as she could without hurting him.

"Don't worry handsome, I'm going to milk you," the look she gave him could have sunk a fleet.

Without further ado, she enveloped his tip with her lips, suckling it as if her life depended on it. Her hands were anything but idle, one massaging his balls as if kneading some soft dough, while her long index finger pushed into his ass, expertly looking for his prostate.

Even the tough shark man could not withstand this assault, and he moaned and groaned for her, almost ripping the bedsheets and grabbing a handful of her hair.

Scarlett continued her assault, and her relentless servicing was rewarded with several hard twitches from her lover, who unloaded a torrent of cum on her greedy mouth.

She didn't stop milking him until not a single drop was left, sucking his load as if using a massive straw. It was thick and even saltier, and her world started spinning from the overpowering taste.

Yet she loved it, it made her think of swimming naked on a warm ocean, and she could feel her pussy dribble more in response.

Scarlett thought that she'd need a lot of rum to get rid of the taste from her palate, so good thing it turned her on.

Satisfied, and happy to see her lover was gasping and moaning still, looking at the ceiling with a glazed look, she crawled on top of his big torso and snuggled like the ship's cat against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her, and started to doze off.

The pirate captain smiled, and kissed his chest lovingly. This is not how she had planned to retire... but it sounded like a new adventure, and she liked those.

12