All Comments on 'The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 05'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Better

This is a much better read. You opened a window to some of the emotions Nikki is experiencing. Her concern for her husband is prominent, as well as her regrets about what she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what

a bunch of crap

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Finally

You gave us something that followed the actual plot. After all of her work I doubt whether Tom would want her back, despite her supposed good intentions. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gotta give the author credit for persistence .

First chapter well less than a "4." Every succeeding chapter steady decreases in scores. Chapter 4 now in the "2's." This the author would get the message.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Finally some plot development but not enough to make up for the fact the wife's only idea to search for hubby was to become a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have to disagree. She has had a couple of passing thoughts about her husband and what she has become, but in no way would I consider her concerns to be prominent. I just don't see it. Even if she is starting to be bothered by it, for me it is to little to late. It took 5 chapters of nothing but trick after trick in a whore house for her to show any concern!?!? Then we have the husband who we know nothing about. What kind of man would take back a woman like her. She has become a whore for multiple men and that doesn't make any kind of sense. She is supposed to an intelligent journalist but this has been one dumb ass move after the next. I don't see any way this could work out unless her husband is an idiot, wimp or a cuck? None of those are very good qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
from revelations to this crappy story

well for a good start you really crapped out in this story the first 2 chapters were okay but you really going downhill from there. wishing you better stories in the future

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Waiting

I'm waiting to see where this goes. I'll score all of the chapters when the story's over.

piratejonpiratejonalmost 11 years ago
Ever

is this thing ever going to end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still?

No Tom yet.

Just a skanky slut whore.

Worse yet NO END TO THIS DRIBBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How will it end?

1. Tom is rescued, loves NIkki even more because of her "sacrifice".

2. Tom can't live with her knowing she whored for other men and women.

3. Nikki doesn't want to give up the excitement of variety, and leaves Tom.

4. Tom stays with her even though she continues to work at the bordello.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
@ Anon you left out

5. leaving it for other writers to finish like the last story this author wrote.........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous