All Comments on 'The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 08'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't believe you are still beating this dead horse

Please put it, and us, out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't believe this story is continuing.

Husband is okay and she is loving the fucking her clients are giving her. Do you really think. She will give it all up in the future. And what man would still want to be her wife. This is one screwed up story . After he previously wrote a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He's still beating an extremely dead horse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Did Tom Get Kidnapped Again?

WTF? You are all over the place on thi one.Should be in Sci Fi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Correction

He is beating horse pate. It spotted be a horse 3 or 4 chapters ago.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
No more

I had hoped that you had abandoned this story. Gotta give you points for sticking to your story no matter how senseless

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Hookers

Do sometimes end up finding loving husbands who are fully aware of their past. How each came to embrace his wife might make a compelling story. Chapter after chapter ad nauseum of her sexual exploits, wrapped around a seldom referred to non-sexual story, is just boring. End this thing and start something more interesting.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

"She had done everything she could to get her husband back"

The only thing she did was whore herself out and fuck other men.

"this had made him love and respect her even more"

For fucking other men ?

"and he was going to get even with the people who had caused so much distress to his love"

By letting her fuck even more men!

Saying shit this bad, is complete and utter garbage, would be a complement.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Please

Kill off everyone and start again?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Huh?

The international intelligence community has a top priority concern with a necklace, and the owner GIVES it to a prosty? GMAFB!

On the other hand, it is good that Sweetie has embraced her feminine interests! Doubles her chances of not sitting around waiting for a date on Saturdays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OOPS

Back in chapter she had her first girl girl with Gina and Fred.. Amy was not her first. What is she going to do when theey go back home do you thing she will give up her BI actions and having strange men?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous