The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They'd never know don't they,' I said light-hearted.

'Believe me they would.'

I looked at her in confusion. This lady was weird. I decided to be a bit rude to her.

'If I want to leave I leave. You could help the situation by actually engaging in our conversation. It feels really one sided for now. Please tell me why am I here tonight?'

'I was instructed to take you to dinner to this place and do the interview here. I will receive a text message with further instructions. They might want to meet you very soon, or the adventure ends here. In that case Headhunters Inc. will offer you their services finding other opportunities.'

'You have my number don't you? They can give me a call.'

'Do you want to jeopardise this opportunity?'

'I like to be in control of my own time and I feel they cannot just take over like this.'

I sounded bold and in control, but my heart was racing and I felt myself wavering to her pressure. I felt my phone buzzing at the same moment a message came in on Alice's phone. I took my phone out of my back-pocket and read the incoming message from an unknown number.

'Alice will leave now, we will have dessert together. Follow the waiter. Regards Johanna and Arjen.'

Alice got up looking confused and just walked out without even saying goodbye. I looked around to see if there were candid cameras aimed at me. I felt completely lost in the situation. A knot in my stomach appeared for I knew I could not afford to pay for this dinner from my student income.

'Please follow me miss Wenting, you are expected at a different table,' our waiter said, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

I almost jumped in panic. I was not miss Wenting, did a mistake happen?

'But the costs of this dinner?'

'Everything is arranged, don't worry miss.'

I followed him after collecting my purse from the leaning of my chair. I was completely overwhelmed, but decided to go with the flow for now. He brought me to the couple that had stopped him during my entry in the restaurant. I should have known.

The couple had gotten up and greeted me with the currently fashionable elbow bump. They introduced themselves as Arjen and Johanna Spaarman, a name I hadn't heard before. She was a good looking woman in her thirties. Short blond curls encircled her friendly face that had a radiant smile. Her intelligent eyes were sparkling and observing me closely. She wore a dress-shirt under her clearly expensive business suit. She was somewhat taller than me and she oozed confidence. I liked her immediately. I could fall for her, I thought. Arjen had this same friendly executive confidence. He too was very handsome and even taller than his wife. He also was dressed in an expensive suit, wearing a silk tie matching his wife's scarf. He invited me to sit with them for dessert. I felt like an impressed little girl with them and submissively accepted the seat they offered. It really would have helped me if I had not chosen this feminine look. I felt butterflies in my stomach but I was not sure what to further expect. Johanna touched my hand shortly in a comforting gesture. It felt electrically charged. Arjen smiled at me in a friendly way. I was sold. If they wanted, they could have me there, on their table, in the middle of the restaurant. It felt weird to have these strong sexual vibes suddenly. I had never felt like that before.

'I think we ought to apologise for making you feel so uncomfortable,' he said, 'We do not usually move this fast, but we have been seeking for a personal wealth manager for some time now.'

'Apology accepted,' I said, 'Maybe a headhunters agency is not the right place to look for a young graduate.'

'I told you so, darling,' Johanna laughed.

Arjen looked at her defiantly.

'They came through, didn't they?'

'But it took them ages, didn't it? Anyway, it is great to meet you. How are you doing?'

'I am super confused right now, but otherwise I am pretty good. Submitted my end paper today.'

'Very good. Maybe, when you decide to work for us you'll allow us to read it,' Johanna said.

'No problem. It is meant to be read anyway.'

I didn't have much of an appetite for dessert. I felt way too tense.

'We should maybe start discussing the vacancy and then have dessert served. Otherwise miss Wenter might die of anxiety,' Arjen said.

'We don't want that. Those headhunters would never do business with us again,' Johanna seconded.

It felt they were making fun of me and I almost decided to leave immediately. I think Johanna picked up on my mood change and got serious.

'Sorry Louise, we are just playing around. We always act like this when it is later in the evening and we are tired. I think we have a very good position for you,' she said: 'You will be working very close to us as the executive of our wealth management fund and our advisor to make our business more sustainable.'

'Sounds good. Alice mentioned: long hours, evenings and probably weekends.'

'We'd require you to be at our disposal during our office hours, which can be up to 80 hours a week.'

'Those are long hours,' I said, 'Challenging even. It will be hard to see my friends and go out. Be young.'

Arjen nodded and Johanna took my hand in hers. The electrical vibes returned. She responded.

'We will compensate you very well and you'll be able to be young and see your friends as much as you need. Arjen and I would not want to see it any different.'

'About that compensation,' I ventured.

Arjen retrieved two folded thick paper cards from his pocket. He glanced at one and gave it to me. He held to other one in the air.

'On the card in my hand I have written down our initial bid. Could you please write down on your card your demands? Feel free to think big. If your demands are less than our offer we will go with ours. Otherwise we'll see what is negotiable.'

He laid their bid card underneath his wine glass. Johanna handed me an expensive looking pen.

'I think I need some time to contemplate my options.'

'That is smart, let's get the dessert on the table while you ponder this. Be aware however that when we do not have a deal when the restaurant closes there will be no second chances', Arjen said.

I felt they were determined to make a deal tonight. They were also clear they were not desperate and that I was the one deciding where this would go tonight.

Arjen signalled the waiter and within minutes dessert was served. Arjen and Johanna proceeded having some small talk together and left me pretty much alone. I stared at the blank card next to my chocolate fudge cake. I knew what the normal pay was for an entry level position, however I was now confronted with the option to ask a decent salary but I had no idea what would be reasonable to demand. I thought of what Alice had said and decided to go big, asking double of what I would settle for normally. Next to that, I boldly wrote I wanted 2% of the profits of the fund as a bonus. I signed it and laid the card underneath my plate, handed the pen back to Johanna and proceeded to eat my fudge cake. It tasted heavenly. Arjen noticed I was done and involved me in their conversation.

'Do you think it is fair we have to pay negative interest on our savings and current accounts?'

I grinned.

'You won't like my answer. I do think it is inevitable to charge those rates to cover the costs banks make to safeguard the whole payment system. You also benefit most from those negative rates.'

'You think?'

'From what I was told by you and Mrs Meavis I would say you do not really suffer from those rates in a material way. The bulk of your capital is rendering a nice steady income from the stock markets anyway.'

Johanna smiled.

'Fair point. But is it fair we have to pay and others not?'

'Sure, people with less money will for sure not be able to profit from the low rates anyway. Mortgages are dead cheap, but housing is extremely expensive.'

'Should we invest in construction?'

'Only if we can find sustainable projects,' I said.

'Great answer. I see you have finished. Shall we further our negotiations?'

I took a deep breath and braced myself for a rejection.

'I think we need to have a talk about gender identity first.'

They looked at me in surprise.

'What do you mean?' Arjen asked.

'Basically, would you hire me if I told you I identified neither as a man or as a woman?'

'You are non-binary you mean?' Johanna verified.

'That would be the label indeed. Would that be a problem?'

'Is that why you mostly wear those baggy clothes and jeans?' Arjen asked.

Now I was surprised.

'How do you know that?'

'Mrs Wildschutter mentioned it to Alice Meavis and she has put it in her report to us. They were afraid you would be to casual for our company. Tonight you proved otherwise,' Arjen explained.

I grinned nervously.

'Casual dressing is my thing. I like to dress gender neutral. This is actually the only skirt I own.'

'That will be refreshing for everybody,' Johanna ventured: 'This will not be any problem for us and I hope it will not be for you. We like you the way you are.'

I sighed in relieve. This hurdle seemed to have been taken.

'That brings us back to the negotiations,' Arjen said.

I was ready for sturdy negotiations. I exchanged my card with Arjen's card but did not look at theirs yet. I watched him closely when he read it. He had quite the poker face and that left me in the dark of how he would respond. He handed the card to Johanna. She also kept her face straight. I became worried and curious so I looked at their card.

Their offer was ridiculous. It was ten times higher than my demands. They offered 8 weeks of holidays and 5% of the funds profits. Next to that they offered a car to use and an apartment to live in. I looked at the card in shock.

'But, but, I can't drive,' was the first thing I managed to say.

'If you accept our offer, you will have plenty of time to learn to drive. We'll arrange a driver for you for the time being.'

'Are you serious, this offer is very generous, because I do not bring any experience to the job.'

'You are, according to the university, their most talented student in your area and we think you may be worth it. If it does not work out we can always terminate your contract, but not before we have done all we can to help you meet our expectations' Arjen said.

'So we have a deal?' Johanna asked.

'When can I start,' I said with a big smile.

'You just did, tomorrow morning you will come over to our place and sign the contract and tax papers. Be there at eight and have breakfast with us. We need to discuss investing in construction and real estate too.'

I agreed still perplexed. My new employers seemed very happy and had champagne brought to the table. I kept looking at the two of them in turns while I struggled to keep a conversation going. I felt butterflies in my stomach like I had fallen in love. These very rich and attractive people just offered me the chance of my lifetime.

They didn't let me suffer long and started to prepare to go home. Outside Johanna noticed I was going to walk home through the park.

'I don't think that is safe at this time,' she said sternly.

'I couldn't cycle with this skirt,' I said defensively.

'Let my driver take you home, I'll join Arjen in his car. He'll have to get used to that anyway, for until you have your licence I'll have my driver be available for you. See you tomorrow.'

She unexpectedly kissed me on the mouth, then walked to Arjen's car and got in. They drove off immediately. Still dazed I decided to accept the ride and opened the front door. I recognised the driver. I had met her in my first year at the university. A good looking blonde girl, the party type, sleeping around a lot back then. She probably still was.

'Hi Sophie,' I said.

'Louise? Louise Wenter?', she responded surprised.

'That's me, how are you?'

'I am fine, I work for mr and Mrs Spaarman as one of their drivers. Mostly for her. And you?'

'I just finished my end-paper and was invited for a job interview.'

'Wow! How did you manage to arrange that? They usually rely on their head-hunters and HR people. They don't interview candidates themselves, except for their executives.'

'I accepted the role of wealth manager and personal assistant. Did you finish your study?'

'I gave up after a negative study advice in the first year. I found this job and I love it. Mrs Spaarman is very nice and I get to see much of the world. They pay really well too. Where can I take you?'

'Take me home Sophie.'

'My place?', she said licking her lips.

I laughed silently and named my address. She grinned and got underway.

'Still partying?' I asked.

'I stopped that when I failed university. I was done with the one night stands where I never found what I was looking for. I realised I am gay. Still looking for the right girl though. And you?'

'Nothing that exciting. I have not been looking for boys or girls for now. I worked hard for my study, ending it with full honours and today I got invited for an interview and landed this high end job.'

'Only today? They have been looking for a candidate all year. They have rejected over twenty candidates in a setting like tonight, but never interviewed them. You must have done something right.'

'I don't know what I did to deserve this. I'll figure out why they hired me over time.'

'When will you start?'

'I have already started. I have a breakfast meeting with them at eight.'

'Thursdays at eight thirty is the weekly senior management meeting. You will meet all the executives there. Are you sure about the time?'

'That's what they said.'

'So eight thirty?'

'They said eight.'

'So eight it will be. Be prepared for an interesting meeting miss Wenter. I'll pick you up at quarter to eight then. We have arrived.'

'Miss Wenter?'

'The staff is not supposed to be on first name basis with senior management.'

'Am I senior management now?'

'I guess,' Sophie said with a shrug, 'You are inner circle I think. She even kissed you on the mouth.'

'That was weird and unexpected. Thanks for bringing me home Sophie. Would you like to come in for a drink?'

'I'd better bring the car to the garage and go home for some sleep. I need to be here early. Maybe some other time?'

'I'd like that.'

Johanna had kissed me. Why? It was totally breaking the logical distance between us. I took a shower to calm down somewhat. I was really on edge through all that happened that day. The shower didn't do much in calming me down but I decided to go to bed anyway. I kept tossing and turning. I let my fantasy wander and welcomed the distraction. I envisioned Sophie sucking at Arjen's dick while Johanna was eating her pussy. After some time the image shifted and I saw myself somehow making out with Arjen and Johanna. I had a nice orgasm working my fingers in and out of my pussy and dozed off soon after.

I slept rather well and woke up with a clear head, but wondering what had gotten into my fantasies. A threesome with my bosses? Never had the desire to be that kinky. Actually I had never been sexually active. My imagination had served me sufficiently. I dismissed the images my mind had created and focussed on the day ahead. I decided to wear my most formal outfit with the skirt again, which in the context I'd be in might actually be a bit too business casual. Sophie was at the door exactly in time. She was rather silent while she drove towards the inner city. She chose the Utrechtsestraat and turned into the Keizersgracht. She stopped in front of one of the large 17th century canal houses and got out to open the door for me.

'You need to be at number 1753'.

'Thanks Sophie,' I said getting out, 'How do I contact you later?'

'You will get a list I assume.'

'Something wrong? You seem troubled.'

'We can't talk now.'

She got in the car and drove off. I looked at the stately remnants of the Dutch Golden Age and climbed the impressive stairs to the front door. "Spaarman", the name tag next to the door said. I rang the bell and a few seconds later a stern elderly lady opened the door.

'Yes?', she asked hardly friendly.

'I am Louise Wenter, for the breakfast meeting?', I said uncertain of myself.

'Ah the new one, yes follow me please.'

The house was very impressive and not to be described in only a few words. The wealth of generations of owners could be felt. Marble floors, gold edged paneling on the walls and 17th century paintings everywhere. I was led into a beautiful kitchen area where a large table was being set by several people.

'You are the first to arrive. Most managers will come in half an hour. Can I get you something?', the lady said.

'A coffee please,' I said handing her my coat.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was one minute before eight. The staff setting the table was finished and left the room. It became very silent except for the large clock ticking loudly. Suddenly the clock began to chime with a heavy church bell like tone. Arjen and Johanna entered the room at the last strike. They greeted me warmly and both hugged me as a long lost friend. I felt stif and awkward to their familiarity. A flashback of last nights fantasies distracted me for a second or two.

'Good that you are here. Did you sleep well?'

'Yes fine. How are you?'

'Pretty good. Let's check out the breakfast table,' Arjen directed.

I looked at the set table and noticed it had multiple cheeses and types of bread. I noticed hagelslag and peanut butter, even eggs but no meats.

'Are you vegetarian too?', I asked.

'We sure are,' Johanna answered: 'We have been for years now. Happy to learn you are too. You will have the seat at the head of the table. We will be at your sides. When we both are absent you will chair the meeting.'

'Why?,' I asked in surprise sitting down at my designated position.

'You will work closest to us. Management needs to understand your position,' Arjen said.

'What will be my position?'

'You will be our personal wealth manager, you will act in our place when we are not around and will only be answerable towards us.'

'That is unusual for someone my age to have such responsibilities.'

'We think it is the right thing to do. We want more free time and therefore needed someone young and flexible we can train to act in our place. You seem to fit that profile. You have a critical mind and dare to ask the right questions,' Johanna said.

'But first we need Louise to fill in the tax and HR forms. I think we can have that done before the team shows up,' Arjen directed.

The management meeting was sort of interesting because it gave me insight in the mechanics and size of the company. The managers were all very welcoming and seemed to accept my role from the start. When the clock started chiming nine o'clock the meeting was over and everyone left to go to their respective offices.

'Where will I be working?', I asked when Johanna and Arjen both got up.

'Just follow me around today,' Arjen said: 'I will give you the grand tour and show you the apartment we have for you. I will also show you your office and introduce you to your secretary. You have met her already. Hildegard let you in today.'

'You mean the stern woman?'

'She is quite a personality. She will be very valuable for you, but you have to win her over.'

Johanna hugged me again and kissed Arjen goodbye and left the kitchen.

Arjen remained quite close to me and I felt like I should have chosen a more gender neutral outfit which I guessed would have given me more space.

'Let's begin with the office area. You may have noticed the other managers already left to go to the main office building at the Zuid-As. Only the three of us work from here with our staff. Please follow me down the hall.'