The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit."

"One of my dates took me to a strip club one time. It turned out to be an amateur night. After watching several young ladies struggle to get naked gracefully, or at all, Mandy came on stage and gave a fantastically erotic strip show. Even going as far as to put her butt toward my date's face and spread her lips when he tipped her a ten spot. When she was done my date called her over and convinced her to give us a private lap dance, fully nude. She even let him pull his pants down to grind her pussy on his dick, though she didn't go nearly as far as she did with you today. Anyway, it wasn't until several weeks later that I saw Amanda in the hallway here and made the connection between Amanda and Mandy."

"And she's been having sex with you since then?" I asked curiously.

"Oh lord no. Nothing that dramatic. Only once when she was trying to teach me how to lap dance, and maybe a few more times since then. Nothing planned, just a little surprise now and then."

"She was being an exceptional student that night," Amanda said with a grin. "One of these days you'll have to let her show you how good she is."

"I don't know that I'm all that good. I haven't even done it for a man yet."

"You'll be great," Amanda answered.

"Maybe. Now, lunch is over, and while I don't mind my employees being playful during lunch break, I can't tolerate that kind of behavior on company time. Can I?"

"I'd think not." I agreed, getting up from the sofa to pull my pants up and fix them. Amanda pulled the sack dress on again, leaving the bikini off completely, and Evelyn didn't bother to dress. She did walk up to me and wrap her arms around my neck and pull us together.

With her face inches from mine, she asked. "A little birdie told me that you haven't finished your Christmas shopping for your girls yet, and you're having trouble trying to find the right things for them?"

"Maybe," I answered hesitantly

"Would you mind terribly if I took you shopping and helped?"

"You want to go shopping with me?"

"I'd love to. I thought you'd never ask." She said with a grin. "I'll pick you up tomorrow around, oh tenish?"

"Tenish?"

"Perfect. See you then." She said, leaning her face to mind and giving me a short wet kiss before stepping back and turning me toward the door. She gave me a swat on the butt to send me away and stood in her office, naked except for her stockings and heels, watching me go.

"Taking you shopping? That's interesting." Amanda said quietly as we walked past her secretary's desk, who was looking at me almost like a carnivore sizing up a steak. "Taking an interest in you like that? That most definitely is NOT just quick sex. That's interest."

"Intrest?"

"Uh-huh. As in she likes you. Maybe more than a little bit."

"Not even. What do I have to offer her? I'm not in her class at all. All I am is a plaything for her at the moment."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Amanda said with a grin as we stepped into the elevator. "But I know a way to find out."

"Oh? How's that?"

"Just leave it to me," Amanda said with a grin.

I returned to my office and got down to work again. It was mid-afternoon when Denise slipped quietly into my office. I almost didn't notice her until the office door clicked shut. I looked up startled and saw her standing by the door.

"Hi." She said quietly.

"Hi," I answered as she walked toward my desk. She seemed more than a little nervous. She had on a festive-looking red dress that came down to the middle of her thighs, the top molding to her C-cup breasts in such a way that I doubted she had a bra on at the moment, though I would have been surprised if she had gone all day showing as much nipple through the dress as she was at the moment.

She walked over toward me slowly, stepping around my desk and pushing my chair back. She reached for my pants and I let her unzip and undo the front of them. I wanted to stop her, afraid of who might see me though the glass door, but the look on her face told me stopping her would be difficult. At least my monitors and desk blocked most of what someone might see walking past. Denise tried to work my pants part way off but clearly hadn't ever tried anything quite like this. I helped by lifting myself off the chair a little, letting her pull my pants and briefs down to my knees. She licked her lips nervously and then lifted the hem of her dress to expose her completely shaved and bare pussy. She stepped across me and settled herself on my lap, trapping my hardening dick between us.

"Hi." She said again.

"Hi," I answered, letting my hands settle on her hips and then start to stroke up and down her sides.

She leaned toward me until her cheek pressed to mine and then whispered in my ear. "There's a zipper in the back if you're interested."

"Trust me. I am." I whispered back, letting my hands roam up her back to the zipper. I pulled it down and then let my hands slide down to her hips again. This time when I pushed up, I pushed the sleeveless dress up, slowly working it up her body until she had to raise her hands. I lifted it above her breasts, which were indeed bare, and then up her arms. I dropped it on the floor next to us and let my hands reach for her back, pulling her toward me, aiming my lips for one of her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh." She moaned softly to me as I closed my lips around her right nipple and teased it. "I've been trying to work up the courage to do this all day. I'm not used to doing things where someone else might see."

"There is that possibility," I whispered between kisses, as I worked my way to her other nipple. I felt her fingers find my head as my dick hardened enough to push out between her lips.

She lifted herself slightly, being careful to move slowly enough to let me keep sucking and licking her nipple. I felt her lift my head and push it between her lips until she had it settled into her vaginal entrance like she had the night in the hotel. She slowly lowered herself down, her very wet and already excited pussy sliding down my shaft. "ohhhhhh god yes." She moaned softly. "You feel so big inside me. I thought maybe it was just because of all the sex that night, but you still feel just as big."

"I'm glad you like it," I answered quietly, moving my lips to the other nipple. "I'm going to miss seeing you for a week and a half."

She began to slowly lift and lower herself, sliding her wet pussy up and down my shaft. "Mmmmm. I hope you miss more than just this."

"I think that's a safe bet," I whispered.

"You know, you don't have to do without me for a whole week and a half."

"No?"

"Uh uh. I can come over if you want. Maybe even spend the night if you'd like me to."

"You think we're ready for that?"

"I think I'd like to find out." She whispered as she slid up and down my shaft. "Not that I'm trying to convince you or anything."

I chuckled softly and leaned back, moving both hands to cup her sexy tits. I squeezed and massaged her firm breasts as she worked herself up and down my dick faster. I could tell that she was pushing herself toward an orgasm as well as me. "I think you're doing a great job of convincing me." I groaned as my hard dick started to declare it's urgency to me. "And real soon you're going to feel just how convincing you are."

"Good. I want it. I want it all in me." She moaned as she bounced faster, her bare ass slapping my bare thighs with each drop onto me. "Oh god. Ohhhhhhhh god yes." She moaned as she clearly came closer and closer to orgasm. "Come for me. Let me feel it. You were so worn out that night that I didn't really get to feel it all."

"Oh damn. You ready?" I gasped trying to hold back as long as I could.

"Do it. I want to feel you come as I come." She moaned as her legs started to tremble and her strokes began to become slightly erratic. "OH SHIT YES!" She gasped as my body spasmed hard under her, my cock swelling and sending a surge of cum up into her pussy. Over and over my body jerked as I pumped my cum deep into her while she sat on me trembling and shaking.

Slowly she leaned toward me, leaning her head toward mine, kissing my cheek at first and then my lips as I turned my head to let my face meet hers. We sat kissing like that until my cock softened, each of us teasing the other's lips softly. "You want to help me put up my tree? Maybe after we can talk about when we can be together over the holiday."

"I'd like that." She whispered. "When?"

"Tomorrow night? Evelyn is taking me shopping in the afternoon. Something about helping me find things for my daughters." I said softly. "But if you want to help me with the tree, and then maybe stay the night? I'd really enjoy that."

"Can we be naughty?" she asked with a giggle as I helped her pull the dress back up, while she sat on my lap with my shrinking dick in her.

"You want to be naughty?" I asked.

"You know, I have to admit. It's kinda been fun being naughty. I wouldn't have ever thought that having sex in a conference room was a good idea, but that was probably one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. I wouldn't mind having a few more of those at your hands."

"Then we can definitely be naughty. Maybe we'll put up the tree naked and leave the drapes open? That naughty enough?"

"It's horribly naughty. Just like now, doing this here, where anyone walking by could look in and see us, or even walk in. I didn't lock the door either." She grinned.

"You weren't worried that someone would walk in and see you naked?"

"Of course I was. But that's kinda what makes it exciting. What would they see? My back? But they'd sure as hell know what we were doing." She whispered. "But right now, I don't mind letting people know that I'm interested in something more than a quick fling with you. No. don't say it. Don't say anything." She said as I opened my mouth. "I'm not asking for you to say a word. I don't want you to tell me what you aren't sure is true and I definitely don't want to hear what you think I want to hear. I want you to just enjoy what we're doing and see what happens. Okay?"

"Alright," I answered quietly, knowing all too well that I didn't feel like I was anything close to ready for a serious relationship. Hell, I'd only been having sex again for a week. And was what I was doing even considered dating? It felt good. But to be honest, if I had to say I had an emotional attraction to any of them at the moment, it would be Betsy, and she just walked out of the game.

"What are you thinking." She whispered, looking concerned. "Did I misjudge what you wanted?"

"No. you didn't." I answered, letting the frown that had apparently appeared disappear. "I love what we have done and how attentive and concerned you are for me. I think you're right though. I'm not quite ready for a long-term relationship. But that doesn't mean we can't explore each other a bit. Learn about each other. Who knows what'll happen along the way, right?"

She smiled back. "I can live with that." She whispered. "Now. I better get dressed before someone really DOES come in here."

She lifted off me, our combined cum leaking onto my lap as she lifted off of me. She tried to clean up the mess with a couple of Kleenex from the box on my desk, more of my cum leaking down her legs as she stood, still with her dress pulled up to her waist, trying to clean me off of her. I finally had to stand up and fix my pants back in place after which she leaned against me, pressing her body to mine, and gave me a long wet kiss. "Tomorrow night then." She whispered before she turned and left.

I remembered dating being fraught with stress. Somehow I didn't think it had changed all that much, other than now I was the one being chased instead of the one doing the chasing.

---o---

It was funny. The older I've gotten the harder it is to sleep in, even on Saturday. I was up at six, as usual. I ate breakfast, got down the Christmas decorations and the tree, assembled the tree and then sat down to ponder what to do next by the time the grandfather clock chimed seven-thirty. I had several hours to kill before Evelyn was supposed to show up. When my wife passed, my daughters insisted that I find something to keep me busy. I'd always loved working with wood and was fairly talented at it. My current project was a cedar chest for Jennifer, my youngest daughter. I stood in my work shop planning down the cedar boards, making a huge mountain of shavings, wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts. I head my hearing protection on so when a hand touched my back I damn near jumped out of my skin.

"HOLY SHIT!" I cried, dropping the piece of wood in my hand and spinning around to see who or what was behind me.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. I couldn't figure out how to let you know I was here." Evelyn said, standing behind me looking almost as startled as I was.

I reached for the switch on the plainer and turned it off and then took off my ear protectors. "God damn!" I panted, still trying to get my heart back under control. "You scared the hell out of me!"

"I'm sorry. I stood there a while waiting for you to notice me and you didn't." She said quite meekly.

"Couldn't hear you," I said before looking at my watch. "You're early," I said, realizing it was only nine o'clock.

"Yeah." She said with a shy shrug. "I wanted to surprise you. And your front door was unlocked, so I just thought you left it open for me."

"Well, you surprised me." I agreed, setting the wood aside. "I still need to shower and get dressed."

She stepped closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me toward her. She had on what I would call an off-the-shoulder sweater dress, the gaps of the knit allowing just a hint of bare skin to show through, except where there was obviously black lace under it, in the shape of a bra and a very small black panty of some kind. She pressed herself to me and pulled my face toward hers as she wet her lips and then pressed them to mine in a very soft, very erotic kiss. "You don't have to dress on my account. I don't mind." She whispered after breaking the minute-long kiss.

"Yeah, but you probably don't want me full of sawdust," I answered, giving her a little squeeze, pressing my growing hardon against her pelvis.

"Well, I could shower with you." She suggested.

"And we'd never go shopping," I answered.

"Can I at least watch?"

I chuckled. "Sure."

"Can I tease you?"

"You want me to get all horny and turned on?"

"Like you aren't already?" She asked with a soft giggle, pushing her pelvis back against me and my now fully hard dick.

"Maybe," I agreed. "But I do need to shower."

"Alright." She whispered. "If you insist." She added before pressing her lips to mine again in a quick soft kiss. I led her up the stairs to the bedroom and she watched as I stripped. I walked to the large walk-in shower in the master bath and turned on the water. When I turned around she was seated on the counter, her dress pulled up to her waist, and her tiny black underwear around her ankles. She lifted her black stocking-covered legs and black six-inch heels, up to spread her knees apart and expose her pussy. While I showered she sat there and teased me, stroking her pussy and pushing one finger in and out slowly. I finally turned off the water and walked across the bathroom, still dripping, to where she sat. I pulled her panties down off one leg, one of her high heels falling off in the process, and then lifted and spread her legs. I stepped between them and aimed my engorged head at her wet lips. I rubbed my head up and down to wet it with her juices and then slowly pushed several inches into her.

"Oh god yes." She moaned as I pulled back and pushed again, using her juices to lubricate her lips and more of my hard shaft. In and out I stroked, slowly at first, and then faster as her wetness grew and my cock became lubricated.

"You know. It's a good thing you wore panties today." I grunted.

"Yeah. Why is that?"

"Because in about ten seconds you're going to need them to keep from ruining your sexy stockings," I answered breathlessly as I plunged in and out of her, trying to slide her dress up further to reach her tits.

"What if I tell you to stop?" She asked while she rocked her hips slightly with each stroke I made into her.

"You really want me to?"

"Oh hell no." She moaned. "I want you to make me come." I moved one hand from her bra-covered boob to her pussy, reaching my thumb down between her leg and her hips. I rubbed my thumb up and down her slit, rubbing it over her clit as I stroked in and out of her. "Oh god. Ohhhhh god. Ohhhhhhhhhh! OHHHHH FUCK!" She screamed as I made her climax, her body jerking hard and spewing her cum out at me around my dick. Over and over she jerked, pumping her girl cum out at me each time. My own body finally let go, pumping shot after shot of my cum up into her sopping wet pussy.

I stood there, jerking and twitching, while I panted for breath. "I'm gonna have to get into the shower again," I said quietly.

"it's your own fault for making me come so hard." She giggled.

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" I asked as I pulled my shrinking dick from her pussy.

"Oh hell yes." She said as I walked back into the shower and she slipped off the counter to pull her panties up to her leaking pussy. She stopped before pulling them all the way up and dipped her finger into her own pussy and pulled it from her, covered in our cum. She looked at me seductively and licked her finger like a popsicle. "Mmmmmmm. Such tasty cum."

I turned the water back on and rinsed before stepping back out of the spray again, this time grabbing a towel to dry with. She walked out of the bathroom while I was drying and when I came out of the bathroom she was in my closet, looking at my clothes. She came out moments later, her dress still pushed up above her little lace bra, holding a button-down shirt and a pair of slacks. "We are going to HAVE to do something about your clothes."

"What's the matter with my clothes?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Nothing, if you want to look like a sixty-year-old grandpa, and not the super sexy man that you are."

"I'm far from super sexy," I answered as I walked to the dresser. I pulled out a pair of socks and underwear and stepped to the bed.

I sat down and pulled on the socks and then picked up the white cotton briefs. "Not on your life. Not if you're dating me!" She said, taking them away from me.

"Is that what I'm doing? Dating you?"

She turned to look at me and then stepped toward me. She pushed me back on the bed and then climbed on the bed, kneeling over me and holding her face inches from mine while her wet panties pressed against my flaccid dick. "I don't know. Is that what you WANT to do? Date me?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. "I'll be honest. I'm not in your league. You date rich guys. Me, I'm just a boy toy that you hooked up with on a dare from Amanda."

"Is that how you see yourself? As a boy toy?"

"Isn't that what I am? When you walked across that dance floor and asked me to dance, you're intention was to dance with me a few times, see if you can get me turned on and then take me off somewhere for a quick fuck. Right?"

She frowned down at me. "Right." She whispered.

"So, how is it different now?"

"Because even when you were having a quick fuck in the ladies' room, you were more concerned about what I was feeling and that I was having a good climax than your finish. The guys I associate with, they don't think like that. They USE women as a means to an end. You wanna know why I spent the night with you at the hotel? Because you intrigued me. You were different than any other man that I'd ever let fuck me. I wanted to see if it was real, or just some game you played. So I invited both Denise and Betsy, figuring that once you got in bed with three pussies, you'd become a typical man, a user. But you surprised me. You spent most of the night trying to please us, not yourself. Oh, you got yours too, but you let US please you. Your focus was on making sure that what you were doing for us was what we wanted. You let US decide what we wanted to do, and believe me, we wanted to do a LOT for you after all the climaxes you gave us. You weren't demanding, you weren't selfish, you didn't put yourself first. In my circle, that's unheard of. So I ask you again. Do you WANT to date me?"

123456...8