The Office Girl

Story Info
A late night in the office with a pregnant co-worker...
1.2k words
4.13
37.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few years ago, and I'd just started a new job, working as an office manager. It was a good opportunity, although admittedly I felt a bit weird being the only man in an office full of women. Many of them were attached—as was I—and really my job was primarily to sort of stay in the background and keep things running smoothly. Generally, I just hid in my cubicle.

A couple of months passed and I'd gotten a bit more comfortable in the flow—and working with women—and for the most part things were fine. They would talk about girly stuff and often tease me, saying things like, "Boy, you must love hearing us talk about that!"

One day, I'd noticed one of the girls, Laura, had started to develop a little paunch around her midsection. Having had a long-standing fascination with pregnant women, I'd developed a fairly good radar for these things. So the next week, when she announced at the weekly office meeting that she was pregnant, I wasn't too surprised. I was, however, surprised to hear that she was having twins.

Several months passed, over which time she grew to be absolutely massive. She was a small woman, maybe 5'3" and skinny, and her body seemed rather ill-equipped to accommodate the twin cargo she was carrying around. This of course became a bit of an inconvenience for me. I didn't necessarily want the distraction of a large pregnant woman bounding around the office, drawing my attention away from the work I needed to take care of. But sublimation can only carry you so far. It didn't help that her pregnancy became the primary topic of idle discussion around the office. The other women would say things to her like, "Hey, Preggers, wanna go to lunch?" and constantly hang around her cubicle and rub her belly. Me? I'd try to shrink into a corner to avoid any kind of obvious arousal I was feeling.

Summer rolled around and it got to be pretty hot. Laura responded by showing up to work in some of the thinnest T-shirts allowable by law and she would constantly ask me to turn up the A/C. Not wanting to piss off the pregnant woman, I did as she asked. In spite of the office being absolutely bone-chilling.

The kicker came one day in July. Everyone was sitting around the office when the boss came in. I was in the middle of a call when I heard her say, "OK, Laura, let's see that belly!" Laura cackled with laughter and pulled up her shirt, exposing her ginormous orb of a belly, fully stretched out with a set of pale-ish stretch marks and a popped out belly button. I immediately turned my back so as not to lose focus on the call I was on. And of course once I was done, someone yelled at me, "Boy, you must be sick of hearing about Laura's pregnancy!"

If only they knew...

Another couple of weeks passed, through which Laura and I had developed a bit of a rapport over the A/C. If she was too hot, she would flash me a hand signal and I'd turn it up. This would happen multiple times a day. One day, I'd ended up staying a bit late to finish a project, and Laura was trying to tie up some loose ends before she went on maternity leave. Everyone else had left, so we were alone in the office. At some point, she'd about thrown in the towel and leaned back in her chair, sighed and started rubbing her belly. She asked me if my wife and I planned on having kids. I said we were, someday.

"Don't ever have twins. This is too much for me." was her reply.

I chuckled and said I'd keep that in mind. She was rubbing her belly up and down with both hands and eventually just pulled her shirt up and started scratching her belly.

"So fucking itchy!" she said. I tried to not stare but it was really hard not to. She looked up at me and I got kind of red-faced. She laughed.

"Come here and feel my belly. Don't be shy." she said. So I came over to her. I kind of nervously held my hand over the top of her belly, which stuck out like a table halfway across her thighs. She grabbed my hand.

"Here," she said, placing my hand on the upper left side of her belly. "This one's the real kicker."

I flexed out my hand, feeling that unmistakable pregnancy firmness. I could feel a little bit of movement. Immediately, I got rock hard and white as a sheet.

"It's cool, right?" she said. "I know I'm huge and miserable but I love feeling them move inside me." I nodded.

She glanced her eyes down at my hand on her, which was kind of frozen in place because I was too afraid to move it. Then, she looked at my crotch, which was bulging out. Busted.

"What the hell is that?" she said. "Does touching my belly turn you on?"

"Wha...No!" I replied, indignantly.

"You lie," she said. "I think you're turned on by this."

I couldn't muster much of a response.

"I knew it. Every time I'm around, you try to look away and hide in your cubicle."

Without any warning, she reached out and grabbed my crotch, feeling my erection. She laughed.

"Why don't we have a little fun, huh?" she said. I was toast at this point. She could have peeled my clothing off and thrown it out the window and I wouldn't have been able to move. Instead, she unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She flicked it a little bit. I shivered.

"Shh." she said. "Let me handle this."

She pulled a small tube of lotion out of her desk and squirted a bit of it on my cock. She then grabbed my cock and started to rub it all over her belly, across the top, down the sides and the front, all the while smiling and breathing heavily. Her big, round belly bounced up and down with every breath as she rubbed me into a frenzy.

"This feels nice, doesn't it?" she said as she continued stroking me off onto her belly. I reached down and started rubbing her belly some more.

"You like the way my belly feels, don't you? So firm and stretched out?" she said. "If you want to cum, go right ahead. Cum all over this huge belly. I want you to."

With that, she pulled her fingers around the head of my cock and pushed it into her belly. I could last no longer and shot my load all over her. She laughed.

"Mmm...Did you like that?" She said. I was momentarily breathless but nodded yes. She continued pumping my cock until it was dry and started rubbing my load into her skin. She got up and waddled over to the bathroom to clean herself off. I slumped back in my chair, still processing what had just happened.

"We'll just keep this our little secret, huh?" she said to me as she came out of the bathroom and gathered herself up to leave. "Just make sure you keep that A/C nice and cool for the next week."

She winked at me and left, leaving me there in my chair, my head spinning.