The Office Manager

Story Info
A little temptation goes all the way.
3.2k words
4.45
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating high school, I applied for work at a local moving company. I had competed in sports while in school, so I was still in really good shape, and I thought moving furniture all day would help me keep fit while I saved up money for college. The office manager, Lynnette, was about 35 years old. She was not exceptionally pretty, but not ugly either. She was typical for a woman of her age in the 1970's. Not skinny, but not fat either.

One Friday afternoon we returned to the offices and parked the truck, then entered the office to clock out. I noticed that one of the screws holding the back of Lynnettes chair was loose. I had screw driver that looked much like a key that I kept on my key ring, so I stepped over and began to tighten the loose screw.

Lynnette turned around to watch what I was doing and commented "It looks like you are pretty good at screwing".

I was a very naieve 19 year old kid. My family was quite religous, and my experience with the opposite sex was limited, to say the least. Yes, I was a virgin, both in what I knew about sex as well as what I had done in that regard. The double entendre flew right over my head.

My only reply was, "righty tighty, lefty loosy. There is nothing to it."

"Oh trust me, not everyone can do it well" she replied. "I have a few things around my house that could use a handy man's attention. Would you be interested in taking a look to see if you can fix them?"

"I would be happy to help." I had learned that helping people with home repairs gave me a feeling of self worth, so I typically pitched in whenever I found someone in need.

"Thanks. One of the items is my kitchen garbage disposer, so it would be nice to get it fixed soon. Would it be convenient this evening, or should we arrange another time?

"I have nothing planned for this evening. Do you want me to just follow you home when you get off work?"

"That is a good idea. After you are done with the disposer, I can get you something to eat."

"You don't need to go to any trouble on my account."

"It will be my pleasure. You help me, and I will help you. I should be ready to leave in about ten minutes."

I waited around outside watching guys park trucks and move equipment, so it seemed like just a minute or two went by before Lynnette came through the office door. She had a little hop in her step as she descended from one step to the other, and I watched as her breasts bounced as she made each landing. My penis came to life as she hit the last step and she began to walk toward me.

"Let's get on the road." she said with a smile.

" I will be right behind you."

After about twenty minutes of following her car and worrying that she would get through a traffic light just as it turned red, we arrived at her house. I parked on the street in front of the house and got out of my car. She parked in her driveway, got out of the car, then turned and bent over as she reached back in to get her purse. I noticed the curve of her hips behind the loose material of her skirt, but it was only a moment before she was upright again and proceeding toward the door of the house.

We entered the living room and passed through to the kitchen. "There is coke or beer in the refrigerator. Help yourself while I get changed." She said with a smile.

I opened a can and took a drink, then went to the sink and flipped the switch to turn on the disposer. Nothing. I found a butter knife to use as a long finger with which to push on the disposer impeller. With a little exertion it moved and I felt the offending debris give way. I opened the cabinet doors below the sink and pressed the button to reset the disposer circuit breaker. I flipped the switch on again and heard the familiar hum of the motor.

Just at that moment Lynnette re-entered the room. "You fixed it already!" She screamed.

I turned around and watched her walking toward me. She was wearing a very light bathrobe but no shoes or slippers. When she reached me she threw her arms around me and hugged me. I felt the warmth of her breasts pressing against me as she thanked me over and over.

"It was pretty easy. It was just clogged with some fairly hard material of some sort."

"I am so relieved. Thank you so much. I see you got a drink. Are you hungry?"

"I am not hungry, so much as tired. We moved a lot of heavy stuff today. I am kind of hammered."

"Well how about we take a nap for a while, then worry about dinner?"

"That actually sounds pretty good. Just point me to the guest room."

"I live alone in this small house, so there is no guest room. Only one bed. It is a queen size so I am sure we can both easily fit on it."

At first I worried that she might be trying to tempt me to have sex with her, but she seemed to be so matter of fact about it all that I decide I should accept her suggestion at face value. Why would a 35 year old woman want to have sex with a boy? "If that is OK with you, I guess it is OK with me." I replied.

I followed her down the hall past the bathroom, and the other bedroom. The door was open so I could see it was used as an office and storage room. We entered the master bedroom and I saw the bed, a closet, as chest of drawers, and the door to the master bathroom.

"Let me help you get changed." She said, turning around and reaching for the buttons of my shirt. I unbuckled my belt as she worked all the buttons and pulled the shirt over my shoulders. I sat on the bed and she knelt on the floor in front of me. I began to remove my shoes. As I set my left shoe on the floor, she removed my sock and rested my foot on her thigh. She did the same with my right foot.

She took hold of my pant legs and instructed me to lay back on the bed as she pulled on my pants. I had to grab my boxer shorts so they would not be dragged of with my pants. I stood up and went around to one side of the bed while Lynnette got up and walked to the other side.

"I always sleep in the nude. Would you mind turning away while I remove my robe? She asked.

I turned around and heard the rustling of fabric as she removed the robe and lifted the blanket. She laid down on her back and pulled the blanket up to her neck. "you can turn around now."

Now my worries about temptation had returned, but since the moment she declared that she sleeps nude, I had been having trouble thinking with only one "head". My erection was pressing against my shorts as I began to lift the blanket to lay down and I heard her voice again. "I don't think it is fair for me to be naked if you are not. Would you mind removing your boxers?"

I had never been with a naked female since I was three years old, bathing with my four year old sister. I could not remember those bathing experiences, so as far as I was concerned, this was the first such occasion. This was now pretty overtly sexual from my point of view, but if she really always slept nude, maybe it was not sexual to her. I was probably just a little boy in her eyes. I watched her close her eyes so I felt comfortable enough to pull down my shorts, lift the blanket and slide in under the sheet.

I rolled over onto my right side and adjusted the pillow, hoping that my erection would subside before I got uncomfortable on my side and needed to turn over. I certainly did not want her to discover that I was aroused. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

I felt the mattress shake and heard the sheets rustle as Lynnette rolled over on her right side and scooted over next to me, pressing into a spooning position. I felt the warmth of her skin against my back and her arm reach over, tucking it under my left arm, with her palm resting against my chest.

"You don't mind cuddling with me, do you?" She asked.

My erection was now almost uncomfortably hard. "I guess it is OK to cuddle." I said.

I tried to lay still and relax but Lynnette began to move her hand from left to right across my nearly hairless chest. "Sometimes I worry that I might be a lesbian because I like men with a hairless chest. But I get so aroused by the other parts of a man that I realize I am definitely not a lesbian." She said.

"I don't know how to respond to that." I replied.

"Don't worry, no response is needed." She said as she moved her hand down to my navel. At this point she could feel the trail of hair that stretched from my navel down to connect with my pubic hair. Her hand moved further down and she began to run her fingers through my pubic hair, while avoiding my erection. "Now this is hair that I do like. Running your fingers through pubic hair is so sensual, don't you think?

"I feels very nice when you do it." was all I could say.

"Would you like to feel mine?" Her question caught me off guard.

"Ah,... sure, if you want me to."

"Yes, I want you to."

She backed up and rolled onto her back while I switched to my left side. I reached over, placed my hand on her hip, and began to move toward her mound. She placed her hand on mine and directed it up to her left breast. "I want you to caress my breasts first. Will that be OK?

"Ah,... sure. I guess you can tell I have never done this before. I have always been taught that having sex with someone other than a spouse is a serious sin."

"I understand. If it makes you more comfortable, we will not have sex. But, we can just enjoy each other for a while. Feel free to explore. Will that be OK?"

"I guess that would be OK." My hand was resting on her ribs, just below the swell of her left breast. She nudged my hand higher up the underside, but stopping just before reaching the nipple. I squeezed gently and felt the soft skin and gelatinous mound. Her breast was as magnificent as I had imagined it would be. I moved my hand further left and around to the side, feeling the part you sometimes see when a bikini is a little too small. It was all wonderful. I pulled my hand slowly back and upward until my fingers plopped over her erect nipple. She shuddered and stiffened.

"Ohhhh, that feels really nice" she cooed. I continued to massage her left breast while I moved to where I could lick her right breast with my tongue. I sucked the nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. She cooed some more and I began to feel pretty confident.

At this point she wrapped her fingers around my erection and gave a gentle squeeze. Her fingers began to caress the underside, from the base upward, gently feeling the hardness below the layer of skin with its bulging veins. "Do you see how good it feels when I touch your erection like that?" she asked.

"Yes, it feels magnificent." I replied.

"For a woman, the same area is from her vaginal opening, up to her clit. Do you think you could do to me, the same thing I have been doing to you?"

"I will try." I reached down and ran my fingers through her pubic hair.

"There is a moist lubricant coming from my vagina. Wet your finger with it, then caress me like I described."

I pushed my fingers lower and felt her lips protruding through the hair. I massaged them gently until I felt a wet place toward the far end. I probed the wet area and her lips opened up for me. I ran my fingers through the fluid, then moved them up toward her clit, but stopping before touching it. I moved back down toward her vaginal opening, then gently inserted my middle finger inside just a little ways. It was plenty wet now, so I slid it slowly back up toward her clit. She shuddered again and moaned. I repeated the same motion several times, each time she moaned and tensed up. I continued this motion, but began to move a little faster, eliminating the delay in her vaginal opening, and just barely touching her clit at the top of my stroke.

Suddenly she arched her back and screamed "don't stop", at the same time she squeezed hard on my erection. She shuddered and moaned with each stroke for what seemed like a full minute. She finally grabbed my hand and pressed it against her clit so my motion stopped, at the same time saying "OK, that's enough.".

She lay still for a few moments, then said "Thank you. That was wonderful. Lay here next to me for a little while."

I relaxed next to her, moving my hand back up to cup her left breast. We lay there until she caught her breath. She rolled over on top of me and I felt her breasts against my chest. She slowly slid down toward my feet until my erection was brushing through her pubic hair. She sat up so she was squatting on my thighs and my erection popped up in front of her. I watched her slowly pivot forward until her breasts were down on my tummy and my erection was trapped between us. She kissed my nipples, first one, then the other, then she slid up until she could kiss my mouth.

At this point the tip of my penis was held down by her pubic hair. She moved up a little more until she could kiss my nose and the tip of my penis slid between her labia.

"I know you can't have sex with me, but would it be OK if we just place the tip of your penis against the opening of my vagina?"

At this point I was thinking with my little head instead of my the head I normally think with. "I guess that will be OK." I replied.

She moved slightly until the head of my penis was enveloped by her labia, with the head at her vaginal entrance. "Wow, that feels really nice." she said.

She moved from side to side just slightly, then moved up again and kissed me. Her tongue slid between my lips, and my penis sprang free between her thighs. I moved my hands up to press the sides of her breasts as she lay on my chest. "I want to do that again." she purred.

She did not wait for any response, she just repeated her previous actions until the head of my penis was at her vaginal opening. she held it there for a moment, then asked "How about if we just push the head inside a little?"

Again she did not wait for my response. She pushed down gently until I felt the head completely enveloped by her vagina. "Oh my god that feels good." She pulled back up and my penis sprang up again between her thighs. Again she kissed me and I fondled her breasts. She arched up so I could get my palms on her nipples as she kissed me.

"That felt so good. Let's do it again, OK?"

"OK" I responded this time.

She moved again until just the head was inside. I felt the slick wetness of her vagina surrounding it. She moved down to kiss my chest, which caused my penis to slide just a little more inside. "Ooooooo, do you feel that?" she asked.

"Yes, it feels unbelievably good". I wanted to thrust up into her, but I knew that would be fornication, and I was able to keep still.

She moved forward again until just the head was inside. She paused for several seconds, remaining motionless. Then she pushed again until my penis slid in about a fourth the way inside. That feeling was beyond description. It was wet and warm and I could feel her pelvic muscles squeeze against my shaft. "God I love that." She said as she moved up until just the head was inside.

"Thank you. That felt wonderful." she finally said after holding still for a few moments. She was motionless again for about a half minute when she pushed again, this time it slid in until half of my shaft was enveloped inside. Again she moaned, then pushed until my penis disappeared inside her vagina. She proceeded to pull off again until just the head was inside, but without any delay, she pushed back down and inside I went. She moaned with pleasure and held it there for a moment, then pushed until her arms were extended, then moved her knees up until her feet were on the bed alongside my hips, basically in the "cowgirl" position.

She was now able to move easily up off my shaft, then plunge herself back down again, which she repeated several times until I could not hold it any longer. "I am going to cum!" I shouted. She continued to ride me up and down until I began to squirt. I felt every muscle in my body tense up as an electric tingle pulsed up and down my spine and the back of my head. Lynnette began to scream again as her second orgasm seized her body.

After about 20 seconds the intensity began to subside. Lynnette stopped her up and down motion and lay down on my chest and kissed me again. She rolled off to my side and lay next to me with one leg draped over my leg while she grasped my softening penis.

"Thank you again for fixing my disposer, and for the orgasms. You did really well for a beginner." She paused for a moment. "Oh Mike, I am sorry. We were not supposed to have sex!"

"I could have stopped you, but I was too captivated by it all. I should probably get going home."

I got dressed while she went into the bathroom. She re-emerged about the time I was ready to go. She put her arms around me and pressed her naked breasts against me.

"Thanks again for everything. Now that we have gone this far, how about if you come by a couple nights per week and see if there is anything else that needs to be repaired?"