All Comments on 'The Office: Pam is Proactive'

by rcarter010

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay more The Office stories

Good, more Office stories. Sequel would be awesome. Also, some Karen would nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please do more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More now finish it....

You are now a author now write. And don't disappoint your readers ask for help on the fourms if u need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dude, pretty much the best fucking office story I've ever read. You have to write the sequel. I want to know what Pam will do when everyone sees the video of her with Michael.

wowsexwowsexover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Jenna Fischer is so fucking hot. Many more stories of Pam/Jenna would be much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more

This was one of the hottest stories about Pam ever! Please please please continue this story. It would be so hot if after the video is shown, Pam became the office slut. Can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some ideas

Just read ur story. It was amazing. Wanted to share some ideas as to where the story could go from here.

Maybe Jim will preview his video of Pam and use it as blackmail to turn her into his personal slut and then make her do naughty things with people in the office. It would be hot to see Pam paired with people other than the usual suspects.

I was also intrigued by how naughty Pam was. I mean cheating on her fiancé and being fucked in the throat? That's some hot stuff. Maybe her next adventures could involve bondage, bukakke, or anal sex.

One last idea is to have the whole office see the video and force Pam to do whatever they say. Maybe improve business by forcing her to seduce clients.

I can't wait to see what u come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story! Can't believe i just found it.. My favorite is deepthroat and Pam paired with Micheal is just over the top!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous