The Office Party

Story Info
My Husband's Deck Boat tour.
1.4k words
4.27
10.3k
8
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At forty two years old, I'm a five foot seven inch blonde haired, brown eyed woman, married, and in an open relationship. My husband and I both enjoy ourselves with other partners, and keep no secrets about our encounters.

One night we attended a party thrown by the insurance company I work for, and though he was reluctant about going he agreed to go, after I told him I would make sure he would be handsomely rewarded.

The party was to be at my bosses home on a lake, with a pool, jacuzzi, and an open bar. Casual dress and swimsuits were the suggested attire, and a DJ would be there playing Beach music.

All of the women constantly fawned, and flirted with my husband every time he dropped by the office. His dark hair, hazel eyes and powerfully built frame, at six-two he is a handsome, and imposing guy.

The night of the party he wore a red polo shirt, dark blue cargo shorts, boat shoes and took his swim trunks with him, and insisted I wear a tight blue tank top with a built-in bra and white shorts with a matching lace thong, and that I take a very revealing high waisted black bikini.

When we arrived and parked his truck my boss and his wife greeted us and escorted us to the backyard, where the bar and pool were.

Music played, oysters were roasting, and about half of the people from the office were already there, drinking, dancing and swimming.

The bosses wife Amy was tipsy and had taken my husband's arm, leading us to the bar, and making sure we got our drink of choice, a margarita for me, beer for my husband as she had a tall glass of wine.

Amy is a five foot nine inch raven haired, former beauty queen and model with green eyes and a killer body with an expensive boob job, that she loves to show off.

Her sleeveless blouse zipped up and barely contained her breasts, her nipples jutting against the tight thin fabric, immediately caught my husband's attention, and she was smiling at me the entire time, as she commented on his arms and asked me why I had never brought him around.

Other people started showing up and she excused herself to greet them, as she walked away I heard my husband mutter softly something about plastic surgery and nice racks as he finished his beer and asked for another.

As the evening continued, Amy and two of my colleagues asked my husband to dance, and one of my male co-workers commented that my husband was light on his feet and asked why I wasn't dancing.

I try but I don't have much rhythm, I answered, and accepted another margarita while we talked, and joked about work.

It wasn't long before several of us had changed into our swimsuits and were cooling off in the pool, when I that Amy, one of my female colleagues and my husband were not in the crowd. At the time I really didn't give it much thought, I was a little buzzed and was enjoying the pool and the attention my colleague Andy was giving me.

I finally saw my husband at the bar talking with my boss and several of my colleagues, one of them was a new agent who was a young beautiful blonde, who constantly flirted with him.

Andy was drunk, I was buzzing, he suggested we try out the jacuzzi with some of our other colleagues, if I didn't think my husband would mind.

I jumped out of the pool, and told Andy it would be fine and I needed to relax in the warm water.

We got in the jacuzzi, and Andy started looking for my husband as he took a seat next to me, telling me how hot I looked in my bikini. I heard my boss tell Andy to cool it, that my husband would not be amused with that kind of stuff.

My boss was in the jacuzzi with us so I asked where my husband was and was told he was sitting at the bar with a bunch of guy's talking.

Shortly after I got out, dried off, changed, and took my bikini out to the truck so I wouldn't forget it, and went to find my man.

At the bar I was advised that he had walked out to the dock to look at my bosses new twenty six foot deck boat. I thought of course, he'd wanted to check the boat out when he got there, but hadn't had a chance.

When I walked to the beginning of the dock, I didn't see my husband, just Amy, and Bethany, the pretty new agent, they were on the back seat of the boat, topless and groping each other, so I stopped and as I started to turn away my husband sat up between them, he didn't have his shirt on and pulled Amy and Bethany into his arms. while he played with their breasts taking turns kissing both of them as he did.

Bethany stood up, she was completely naked and straddled my husband as he and Amy were in a deep kiss.

I stepped into the dark open door of the boat house, not wanting to be seen, but trying to get closer so I could watch.

Bethany was riding my husband hard, and Amy was sitting on the top of the seat back as my husband fingered her.

She was playing with her own breasts,pinching her nipples and threw her head back as she had what appeared to be an earth shaking orgasm and pulled Bethany off my husband.

Amy layed down on the seat, throwing one leg over the top and pulled my husband on top of her.

I knew his long thick cock was buried in her when I heard her start moaning as his balls were slapping against her ass.

Bethany was kneeling beside them, kissing my husband, and playing with Amy's boobs.

It wasn't long and my husband slowed down, he did this when he was trying to keep from cumming, so he could last longer.

Amy sat up and pulled Bethany closer, both of them now on their knees between my husband's legs.

I stepped closer, making sure to stay in the shadows, as Amy took my husband's entire cock into her mouth and throat, when she came up for air Bethany started sucking she couldn't deep throat but she was stroking his shaft as her head bobbed up and down.

My husband's body appeared to tense and Bethany lifted her face as Amy opened her mouth and my husband emptied his thick hot cum into her mouth and on her face and tits.

Bethany went back down sucking his cock into her mouth draining it.

As she finished she started licking Amy's face and tits, kissing her while Amy stroked my husband.

When they finally finished and started putting their clothes back on, I went back to the bar and waited, chatting with my boss and his son.

Amy and Bethany were coming from up the sidewalk from the dock arm and arm laughing and talking, and headed straight to the pool house, giving us a wave.

My husband came out of the back door of the house and stood beside me, his arm around my waist. He thought he was slick and except for me no one else suspected anything.

He talked with my boss about how nice the deck boat was and how quiet and peaceful the lake was.

I detected a faint odor of perfume and noticed his hair was damp, with droplets of sweat on his forehead.

When Amy and Bethany exited the pool house, they're lipstick and hair fixed, Bethany told everyone goodbye, gave me a hug, shook my husband's hand and winked at him. Amy stood next to my boss holding his hand.

She invited my husband and I to come back for a boat trip the next weekend, saying we'd have a blast cruising the lake.

Soon after the party ended and Amy walked us to the truck, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and hugging my husband tightly, patted his shoulder and thanked both of us for coming to the party.

My husband shut my door, climbed under the wheel and leaned over giving me a kiss, slipping his hand between my legs.

On the way home he told me about the boat, and that Amy and Bethany had met him on the dock and what occurred.

I smiled and told him I watched them from the boat house, and that I knew he'd enjoy the party as I got undressed, telling him, how horny I was.

The ride home was awesome and we got very little sleep that night.