The Office Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Working late can be fun.
2.7k words
4.39
4.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after our office party was filled with meetings, developing a sales strategy for a new company, and the usual tasks related to the insurance business.

During the week we all talked about how much we'd enjoyed ourselves at the party, Bethany was now texting my husband several times a day, and had even sent him several sexy pictures of herself in her house and bedroom partially and fully nude, asking when he could come over.

Amy had also texted him inviting him back when she was alone so they could keep each other company with no distractions.

Andy was being his usual flirtatious self, but was a bit more discreet than the night of the party, making sure our boss and other coworkers didn't hear his remarks, and I was encouraging him with smiles, winks and every now and then a sultry look.

My husband and I had spoken about everything that was going on, and he had shared the texts and pictures he had received. When we talked about Andy he told me he didn't have any problems with him and it was my choice, only that I should be careful about it.

When I asked about Amy's and Bethany's invitations he said he was going to take Bethany up on her offer but that Amy was to far away and would have to be willing to come to him if she wanted to have fun.

As usual during these conversations we would both get worked up, talking about what my husband always referred to as sport fucking and ended up having awesome wild sex until the wee hours of the morning, getting very little sleep, if any before having to get ready for work the next day.

The next morning as I showered and fixed my hair and makeup, my husband suggested that I should step up my game if I was serious about fucking Andy, to see if he was really interested or not. as he stripped and got into the shower laughing.

As I finished I told him I would be fine, but he was the one getting texts and pictures from a beautiful young woman who was begging to be fucked, asking if he was scared as he dried off, stepping out of the shower stall with a rock hard erection. I told him not to point it at me, that I knew it was loaded, and I couldn't be late for work as I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

I was dressed and ready to leave when he came out of the bathroom, with golf shorts and a polo shirt on, telling me that he loved me and how beautiful and sexy I was as he kissed me bye telling me to drive careful, that he was going to be at the golf course most of the day.

Driving to work I thought of what my husband had suggested, and decided that I was going to see if Andy was just a flirt or was ready for something else.

Andy is a nice looking guy, with red hair, brown eyes, and keeps himself in fairly decent shape. Always well groomed and dressed about five-ten with a thin build.

When I got to work, and was going over the items on my schedule for the day, the boss called and asked if I would meet him in the conference room so he could talk with Andy and I about a new client who was very particular and was interested in insuring his family business, homes and all his automobiles, and equipment with us.

After our extremely detailed meeting the boss told us we were his best agents and we would be nicely rewarded if we were able to get this done. He looked directly at Andy, and told him he better be the ultimate professional and no more of his BS talk or rude comments to me. Andy was a little embarrassed and sheepishly answered yes sir. I assured our boss we'd be fine, and do our best to see the policies were sold.

Andy followed me through the hallway to my office, apologizing several times as we sat down.

My door was shut as I started working on the computer, Andy once again apologized, so I gave him a serious look, and told him if I had a problem with his comments or anything else for that matter I would tell him, but what was said or went on behind closed doors was no one else's concern as long as we did our job. Just remember that, and we'll be just fine and your comments and flirtaiousnes is quite flattering, as I smiled at him.

Andy looked relieved as he went to get his laptop and files saying he'd return shortly, thanking me for easing his mind.

For the rest of the day we worked side by side at the task given, through lunch we talked about our families and spouses, just trying to relax before putting the policies in order, so the next morning we could present them to our boss for approval and hopefully to the client afterwards.

Throughout the day we were back and forth between our offices, and we both came to the conclusion that in order to finish the task we were going to be working late to finalize the paperwork and get the file in order, so when our boss was leaving I advised him of this telling him everything would be on his desk in the morning.

Andy had called his wife to let her know he was working late and I had texted my husband telling him, and the reason why.

During the day when Andy and I were alone, especially behind closed doors, Andy was his usual self, flirtatious, and making suggestive comments about the party, and my choice of swim wear that night. I would smile and laugh when he did this but kept telling him to concentrate on the task at hand, but otherwise didn't try to dissuade him.

Also during the day as I worked at my computer or added forms to the folder, I asked Andy to check behind me, and would brush against him as he did, being nonchalant and innocent when it happened, at one point leaning across his shoulder pointing to the computer screen pressing my breasts against his upper arm and shoulder, another time sliding between my desk and chair as he stood nearby my rear end brushing up against his crotch.

He was doing his best pretending not to react but didn't move away as this happened, even commenting a few times about how much he liked my perfume, and my work attire and how sexy I always dressed, saying how lucky my husband was to have me.

When I mentioned that his wife was a beautiful, attractive woman who was very sweet, always friendly and polite he shrugged his shoulders saying only in public that she was a prude,very demanding and her only interest was his paycheck and what it could buy, I was a little surprised at his tone, but dropped the subject.

With the office closed and everyone except the two of us gone for the day Andy removed his tie and loosened his collar as he pulled his chair closer to my desk adding the last several forms to the file,and asked if I could print out the signature pages and we could go over the file and leave it on the bosses desk to be reviewed in the morning.

As I walked by him to get the papers from the printer, I drug my fingernails from his wrist up his arm and patted his shoulder saying we were almost done and would be on our way home shortly and winked at him when he looked up.

As I took the paperwork from the tray, I also unbuttoned the three top buttons on my blouse revealing my cleavage and making sure that if I leaned over, Andy would have a chance to see my shear lace bra that covered my breasts, thinking that I'd never had sex at the office, and this was a perfect chance to do so.

When I went back to my desk I handed the signature papers to Andy and sat down removing my sandals dropping them on the floor as Andy added the paperwork to the file and pushed it across my desk for me to look over.

As I went through the file I glanced up catching Andy staring at my open blouse, but continued to review our work finding several pages out of order and fixing them explaining what I was doing as I was doing so.

I stood up, leaning across the desk placed the file in front of him showing Andy where our mistake had been, as I rested one hand on the desk pointing out the pages that were now in order as Andy looked half heartedly, focusing his attention on my open blouse, and the lace cups of my bra that did nothing to hide my dark areolas and nipples.

When I asked if we should check one more time, Andy finally looked up and said everything was good and closed the folder and told me he'd drop it on the bosses desk and be right back to help me get my office straightened up. As he stood up his pants didn't hide the fact he had an erection and he didn't attempt to conceal it either.

When he returned the office was straight with the exception of the chair I was in the process of pushing back to the front of desk, Andy's eyes were once again focused on my cleavage, his erection still evident as he took the chair and placed it back where it belonged.

Andy was no longer being flirtatious when he asked if we really had to leave, that he was wondering if we might stay a while longer and relax before we left.

I told him that sounded like a really good idea, but my office door was still open, asking what he had in mind when he said we should relax for a while, that I was looking forward to having my shoulders and back rubbed when I got home, trying to get him to take control and tell me what he wanted.

Andy said he would gladly massage my shoulders, back and any other part of my body that he needed to, and asked me to take a seat so he could get started.

As I sat down in the chair he began massaging my shoulders and neck through my blouse pushing it further open as he did, then he asked me to unbutton my blouse all the way so he could continue massaging me unhindered by the cloth, as I undid them he pushed my blouse off of my shoulders, and down my back as I unbuttoned the sleeves allowing him to completely remove it. He unhooked my bra and pushed the straps over my shoulders and arms as I leaned back in the chair, he started massaging my breasts, playing with my nipples as he did so.

I had my head laid back against his stomach watching the look on his face, when I started unbuttoning his shirt he told me he was going to do everything he'd dreamed of tonight, as I ran my hands through the hair on his chest pinching his nipples in the process.

He had removed his shirt and leaned over kissing me suckind my tongue into his mouth as his hands glided over my stomach to the waist band of my slacks releasing the hook and unzipping them.

When he stepped in front of me he pulled my slacks over my hips and when I raised my legs he removed them putting them on the chair behind him, revealing my sheer lace panties that matched my bra, as he stepped out of his loafers and leaned over licking my very swollen, erect nipples, unbuckling his belt, the phone in his pants pocket began ringing, he stopped, stood up placing a finger over his lips saying it was his wife, and he had to answer the call.

I nodded that I understood as he answered her call and could hear her ranting at him as he tried to explain that she knew he was working late and he would be home as soon as he could, as he stared at me, the bulge in his pants no longer there as his erection disappeared.

She was still raising hell at him as he was looking down at me almost completely naked in front of him, his chest bare, shoes off and belt undone and pants unsnapped, almost helpless, I felt sorry for him, so I reached up unzipped his pants, pulled them and his boxers to his knees, cupped his balls in one hand and started playing with his cock with the other, then opened my mouth and started licking and sucking, which brought him from flaccid to fully erect rather quickly as he attempted to get off the phone.

As I deep throated him he told her that the more they talked the later he would be she hung up on him so he looked at his phone saying Fuck You!

I stopped long enough to look at him saying that was exactly what I wanted him to do to me, and started slurping his hard cock again fast and hard.

Andy pulled me up and started kissing me as he slipped his hand down my panties, fingering my wet pussy as fast and hard as he could. Telling me that I was very naughty and how much he liked it when I was sucking his cock, with his wife on the phone.

I backed up and sat on my desk asking Andy to remove my panties so he could fuck me, that I wanted his hard cock inside me now, as I guided him into my pussy I wrapped my legs around him pulling him in, telling him how good it felt.

Andy started thrusting, holding onto my thighs as he went faster and harder, our bodies making wet smacking sounds as they met, every time he started slowing his pace I would tell him to fuck me harder, to pound my pussy with his hard cock.

After ten minutes of this, Andy told me he was going to cum and started pulling out, so I pushed him into the chair kneeling in front of him and started stroking his cock, as I licked and sucked the head his back arched and I took him into my mouth as he emptied his thick salty semen into my throat, but couldn't swallow fast enough as what escaped dripped from my chin ending up on my breasts.

Andy was breathing heavily as I straddled the arms of the chair he sat in using my fingers to gather his cum from my breasts and sucking them clean, smiling as he watched me.

He hesitated when I kissed him then relented as he accepted my cum covered tongue into his mouth as he played with my nipples and started finger fucking me again.

He told me he was mostly a one and done guy, but after a while we were on the carpet as he licked and fingered me to orgasm, then we fucked again this time a bit longer and not as frantically, ending with him cumming deep inside me.

We talked afterwards as we cleaned up and got dressed. I told him we couldn't take the chance in the office again, but we had a conference coming up soon and if he wanted we could meet at the house when my children and husband were gone.

Andy and I enjoy our conferences more now and once every now and then a motel in a nearby town.

My husband was fast asleep when I got home that night so we discussed what took place the next night, and my husband kept me up very late.

We did manage to sell the policies and were given very nice bonuses by the way.