The Office Slut - Christmas party

Story Info
Fun with the team after the company's Christmas dinner.
2.3k words
4.54
18.2k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
177 Followers

Christmas! A time for celebration, giving and receiving presents, having some time off from work, enjoying the lovely weather, and putting up with family members you only see once a year. But, above all, it's the time for company Christmas dinners and parties!

Tonight we had had one such dinner, full of dancing, music, happy coworkers, and free food. Now, after having left the dinner venue, it was time for my team's Christmas dinner after-party, for which we had gathered in one of the team members' house. Aaaaand, I could hear that a Christmas song had started playing.

"... ok, playlist is set.... Well then, gentlemen, thank you for coming to my living room," Zack said, although the sound was a bit muffled. "It is my great pleasure to be the host this year. I've prepared a speech, which I hope will convey my--"

"No speech!"

"Nooooo!"

"Zack... why are you like this?"

If I could, I would have thanked the rest of my team for speaking up. A speech? Now?!

"... it was a joke, of course," Zack replied.

"You paused... he paused! He had a speech! No speech. Skip to the good part, please..." Oliver shouted, sounding exasperated with Zack. Nothing new there, things like this were common with Zack.

"Well... anyway... hmm... ah, yes... our team leader has tasked me with presenting this year's reward for our work. The reward is currently in this box," Zack tapped on the box, the sound echoing a bit inside it. It was a green present box, with a red ribbon.

"Is it Rudolph the Horny Reindeer again? I really enjoyed that one."

"We all did, Charlie, we all did," James replied.

"Unfortunately, Rudolph is not here today. Instead, we have a member of Santa's family, but I will let him introduce himself," Zack said, unwrapping the ribbon that kept the box closed. This was my cue.

The lid of the box went flying, and light flooded the inside. And baam! I jumped up! In front of me, James and Oliver sat on the couch, while Zack and Charlie each sat on some very comfortable looking living room chairs. They stared at me, desire slowly appearing in their eyes.

"Hoe, hoe, hoe! It is I, Slutty Santa!" I posed, my legs spread shoulder-wide, my hands on my hips. I grinned, as I felt their eyes roaming all over my body, taking in every inch of it. I was wearing what could be called a miniature Santa jacket, which covered only the top part of my torso, the sleeves almost reaching my elbows. And on my lower body, I had the best part of my clothing, the one everyone was now looking at.

"Santa, is that a skirt?" Oliver asked, voicing everyone's question.

"Yes! A lovely hand-me-down from Mrs. Claus. Really wakes up the... Christmas spirit in you, doesn't it? Oh, I dropped something..." I turned around and, keeping my legs straight, bent at the waist. I heard some small moans and grunts as the short skirt, that normally barely covered my butt, now rose up to reveal that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I moved my legs up and down a bit, shaking my visible butt cheeks, drawing some whistles of appreciating from the crowd.

"Aha, here it is! Can't be a Santa without a hat," I said, straightening back up and placing a Santa hat on top of my head as I turned around. "Now... were all of you nice this year?"

"Sure were, Santa," Zack replied, the others nodding. "Is that why you're here?"

I smiled and stepped out of the box, heading towards James. When I was in front of him, I turned around and sat down on his lap, my butt landing on a hardening cock.

"Well, Zack, I'm the Slutty Santa," I started grinding my butt on James' cock. "So I'm here to turn all of you into naughty, naughty boys."

All four had their eyes locked on me, as I grinded on James, then leaned forwards and bounced a bit on his lap. He was still wearing pants, but this was just a warm-up.

I jumped up and moved to Charlie, but instead of turning around, I sat on his lap, facing him, my legs outside of his. Then I started grinding and bouncing on top of Charlie.

Charlie grinned and reached around, grabbing both of my butt cheeks. He pulled me to him, and helped with my movements. He grunted with pleasure, and I moaned, but this too only lasted a bit before I hopped off his lap.

"Slutty Santa, is that your North Pole?" James asked, drawing some chuckles from the others. I looked down and smiled. My cock, stimulated by the grinding, had risen and was peeking out from underneath the skirt.

"Yes, but I'm much more interested in your poles," I replied and walked to Zack. This time I dropped to my knees in front of him and moved my hands up his thighs. I quickly unbuckled his pants and lowered them to the floor, then removed his boxers. My hands grabbed his cock and started slowly pumping up and down. "Yours are so much bigger, thicker, and so fun to play with."

I looked at James and smiled, noticing how he was undressing. From the noise, so were the others. I moved my head closer to Zack's cock, and planted a kiss on its head, then another, and then I looked up at Zack.

"I'm going to drain your balls of all their nice, tasty cum, but... I'm the Slutty Santa..." I said, my tongue snaking out to lick a bit of precum. "So, I'm going to need you to treat me like a slut, ok? You'll have to be naughty boys and take command of me, use me, ravage me..."

"Then what are you waiting for? Suck, slut," Zack said, and I obeyed. My mouth engulfed his cock, my tongue swirling around the head. My hands still moved up and down his shaft. Zack moaned as I lightly sucked on his cock, and he let out some more precum that I immediately swallowed.

Glancing around, I could see the other three sitting on their spots, completely naked and slowly stroking their cocks. They all looked at me with hungry eyes, probably thinking about what they would do to me next.

"Mhmmm, slut, that's so good," Zack said, his cock twitching more and more. He placed a hand on the side of my head, running his fingers through my hair. I must have been doing a great job for him to get so close this quickly.

Seeing that he was about to cum, I sped up my movements, and was rewarded with jets of cum coating the inside of my mouth. I held the cum, struggling to not swallow it, which would have been my first instinct.

After several seconds, Zack stopped cumming and removed his cock from my mouth. I sat back on my knees, looked up at him, and opened my mouth.

"Holy... show that to the others," he said.

I turned my head around to each of the other three and showed them my open mouth, filled with Zack's cum. They reacted with whistles and grunts, and I turned back to Zack.

He nodded and I swallowed the cum, in a couple of big, audible gulps. I moaned as I felt the thick cream slide down my throat. It was delicious, and just the first of many I would taste tonight. I opened my mouth and showed it to all four, proving I had swallowed everything.

Smiling, I stood up and headed to the person that seemed most excited. The one I hadn't touched yet, Oliver. He patted the part of the couch to his right, and stood up, still stroking his cock.

"Face down, ass up, Slutty Santa," he said. I got on the couch in the position he indicated, my butt pointing in his direction. He stood behind me, and grabbed my cheeks, spreading them.

"Lucky Oliver gets to be the first," James said.

"Oh, we'll all have a go anyway... we have all night," Zack replied.

Oliver placed his cock between my cheeks and started rubbing it up and down my butt crack, teasing my hole. After he was satisfied, he placed his cock head on the entrance and pushed.

"Fuuuuck, I love this ass," he said as he slid inside me in one slow, smooth motion. Finally, he bottomed out, the entirety of his cock inside me.

Oliver stayed there for some seconds, enjoying the feeling. He slapped my cheeks a couple of times, then grabbed them and used them as hand holds as he started moving. Slowly at first, he gained speed and soon was sliding in and out of me.

The sounds of his skin slapping against mine joined the Christmas songs in the background. The other three were silent, waiting for their turn to use me, simply enjoying the sight for now.

Oliver's breathing grew rougher, and he started grunting and moaning as he pistoned in and out of me.

"Ungh, so... tight! Ah, shiiiiit, I'm going to... fill you... up..!" he said, fucking me faster and harder. "Fucking...! Take it...! You...! Sluuuut!"

With those words and a final thrust, he came. I felt his warm cum shooting out in several bursts, filling my insides. He always came a lot, so it took several seconds until he removed his cock from my butt, letting out some more cum even as he exited.

Suddenly, I was yanked forwards and picked up. While I was being fucked, Charlie had sat in front of me, and now picked me up like a toy and sat me on his lap, facing him. This was a repeat of our earlier position, except he was now naked. With the quick movement, my Santa hat fell to the floor, but I couldn't be bothered to pick it back up.

"Alright, now you're lubed up, so," Charlie said, using one hand to hold me up and another to line his cock with my hole. A glob of cum dropped onto his cock, and then he pushed me down, burying his cock inside me. "Ooooh, that's nice and tight. Come on, fuck yourself, slut."

Using my legs, I started pushing myself up and dropping down, slowly taking him. His hand on my butt guided me, slowing my movements or making me move faster. His other hand went to my face, and he put two fingers inside my mouth. I licked and sucked on those fingers as if they were a cock.

"Hey Charlie, put the slut down, I want to clean my cock," I heard Oliver say. Charlie nodded and grabbed my ass and the back of my head. Then he quickly stood up, holding me, turned sideways, and lay me back on the couch.

His cock was still inside me so he started fucking me himself. Given the way the couch was, my head was now leaning slightly out of the edge of the couch. I felt a cock slap my face, and looked up to see Oliver standing there.

Oliver placed his cock on my lips, and I opened my mouth, my tongue moving to taste the leftover juices from our earlier fuck. He slid into my mouth, and I sucked his cock clean.

When he was satisfied, he removed his cock and moved away. Only a few seconds after, someone stepped in and shoved a cock in my mouth, straight to my throat.

"I'm not gonna wait until Charlie finishes, damn it," James said. The frustration from having been teased at the start and being unable to use me had been too much for him.

James started fucking me. Really fucking me. Hard, deep, rough thrusts, with his balls hitting my face. I could feel his cock entering my throat, and leaving it. My tongue madly flayed on his shaft, and I sucked as hard as I could while trying to breathe.

While I was being throat fucked, Charlie kept pounding away at the other end. My cock twitched wildly, yearning for someone to touch it.

"Slut's getting spit-roasted... hey, hurry up, I want to fuck that ass too," Zack said, as he and Oliver watched us.

The reply from Charlie came in grunts. Mine came in moans, as both cocks started fucking me faster, clearly close to cumming.

After a while, while holding my head and throat, James thrust as deep as he could into my throat and came. My hands moved to the back of his legs, pulling him in even more.

At the same time, Charlie started blasting his cum inside me, while still thrusting. This was too much for me, and I came as well, my cock shooting load after load on my torso. Some even hit my Santa jacket.

When all three of us were done, Charlie and James removed their cocks, panting hard. I swallowed my saliva and some cum, and struggled to get my breathing back under control.

"Such... haaah, naughty... cocks..." I managed to say. My hands went to my torso, scooped up some of my own cum, and brought it to my mouth. I swallowed it and smiled... this was a good start to the night.

As I thought that, Zack positioned himself where Charlie had been and started fucking my cum-filled butt. Someone else, Oliver or maybe Charlie, stood next to my face.

"No one said you could cum, Slutty Santa. We'll have to teach you some manners," the person said, which I now recognized as Oliver. He rubbed his cock all over my face, then it approached my lips.

I opened my mouth wide, while my eyes took on a dreamy look.

Cookies and milk for the normal Santa, cocks and cum for the Slutty Santa. Oh, what a Merry Christmas this would be!

WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
177 Followers