The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Is something wrong?" asked Courtney, sounding worried.

"No, it's just... if you keep using your fingers like that you're going to make me cum," admitted Alice, bashfully.

"And don't you want that?"

"Yes, definitely, but I want to touch your pussy too," replied Alice.

Courtney smiled and turned her body so that Alice could reach down to her moist slit. Their arms crossed one another as they rubbed each others' pussies, their other arms around their waists. They kissed again, more urgently, and I heard soft, high-pitched moans escape them. Courtney's tits wobbled as she finger fucked Alice's bare pussy vigorously.

"Oh Alice, yes... yes that feels so good," breathed Courtney, bending her knees and pushing her hips forward.

Alice moved her fingers from Courtney's clit and slipped two of them into her pussy.

"Your pussy is so wet... aaahhhh!" moaned Alice, tilting her head back, giving herself over to her lesbian desires.

The sight of Courtney and Alice finger fucking each others' pussies in the shower, tit-to-tit, dripping wet and moaning in ecstasy, not to mention Natalie's tight asshole squeezing my cock as I fucked her, was more than enough to finally put me over the edge.

"Fuck Nat, I'm going to cum," I whispered hoarsely.

"Yes, baby, I want you to cum on my face," she replied enthusiastically.

I thrust into her bottom a few more times, grunting and squeezing her ass cheeks. I pulled out quickly and Nat spun around, preparing to take a face full of my baby batter.

Her movement was too quick, however, and she lost her footing on the slippery tile floor.

She gasped as her foot slid out from under her, causing her to tip backwards towards the shower stall door. Her hands shot out and grabbed my wrists as I reached out to catch herl, pulling me with her. Her back hit the door causing it to fly open, both of us tumbling into the open. I grabbed her wrists tightly and tried to stabilise us, managing to prevent Nat from banging her head on the floor, but unable to arrest our momentum. Nat's bottom smacked loudly on the tile as she landed. She cried out as I fell on top of her, barely getting my hands out to slow my fall.

Our commotion took Courtney and Alice completely by surprise, and they both shrieked in horror, jumping apart and covering their breasts and pussies with their hands.

I was on all fours above Nat's supine body. Despite the unfortunate accident of blowing our cover and bursting into the shower room, my impending orgasm was too far advanced to be prevented. Looking into Nat's wide eyes, I felt my balls twitch, and my cock fired an enormous, thick stream of cum up her stomach and between her still wobbling breasts.

"Oh!" she cried out again, looking down at my cumshot.

I sat up as the second blast exploded, unaided, from my cock. It arced gracefully through the air before splattering on Nat's face, dripping into her open mouth and over her forehead.

"Ooooh!" she moaned, smiling as the warm semen dripped over her face. Her hands darted to her pussy as she spread her legs, determined to pleasure herself as she received my cum.

"Yeah! Give it to me, baby!" she said loudly as she masturbated.

My cock was on auto-pilot, and I spurted another hot load, my hands hanging idly at my sides. This one splashed onto Nat's tits, which were sandwiched and bulging between her arms.

"Uuuuuhhnn!" moaned Nat as she watched my jizz coat her big tits, getting off on the sensation.

"Oh my god! What are YOU doing in here?!!" I heard Alice's incredulous voice echo through the shower room.

I glanced over to see that they had approached us, still covering their privates. I grunted and came again, another thick rope of cum flying through the air and striking Nat's cheek and eye. I couldn't stop. Even though I wasn't stroking my dick, my orgasm continued. Another cumshot flew form my penis and left a gooey stripe across Nat's left boob. She moaned again and stuffed two fingers into her pussy as her other hand rubbed her clit hard.

"Oooooh, baby, I'm gonna cuuuuum!" she screamed, her hips lifting off the floor.

I came again as I looked at Courtney and Alice, Courtney's tits bulging comically around her hand as it feebly attempted to conceal her gargantuan bust. Alice was still covering her tits, but instead of concealing her cute pussy, her other hand had begun to probe between her smooth labia as she subconsciously stroked her clit.

Nat climaxed loudly as I spurted another load onto her breasts, the semen running down her cleavage to the base of her throat. She bucked her hips as her orgasm washed over her, her fingers stuffed into her pussy, her head tossing from side to side. Another few volleys of cum erupted from my cock, spraying onto Nat's face, tits, and stomach, before finally subsiding to a few thick drops which fell from the tip of my penis onto Natalie's abdomen.

Nat and I breathed heavily as we recovered from our climax, Nat's hands roaming over her body, rubbing my cum into her skin. She licked a large gob from her upper lip and swallowed it.

"Hi girls," she said, grinning as she played with her gooey nipples.

"Where in heaven's name did you two come from!?" said a visibly shocked and embarrassed Courtney.

"Sorry. We didn't mean to interrupt," I said, feeling too exhausted to explain.

"In-interrupt what? You weren't interrupting anything," Courtney protested pathetically, blushing crimson.

"Sure we weren't, sweetie. You two were just having an innocent little shower, right?" mocked Nat., sucking cum from her fingers.

"Oh my god... were you in there the whole time?" said Alice, looking between me and Nat, the hand across her titties now playing with her nipple.

"You came in when Nat was sucking my cock. We thought it would be fun to watch you shower. The lesbian make out session was a bonus," I said, chucking, not caring if the girls were angry.

Alice looked surprised, then her expression softened and she laughed. "You really gave us a fright! Why didn't you just ask to join in?"

"It was fun to watch. We wanted to see how far you'd go. Besides, he was fucking me in the ass--I wasn't about to let you girls have him," giggled Nat, pushing her gooey tits together.

Courtney frowned, still covering herself, scolding us with her eyes. Alice looked up and down Nat's body, and to my softening cock.

"Oh wow... you really gave it to her. Look at all that cum..." mused Alice, still gently rubbing her clit and pinching her nipple.

"Yes, well, she had been teasing me for a while," I said, wiping my brow.

"You wanna help clean me off?" asked Nat, looking saucily at Alice. She extended her hand.

Alice smiled and took it, helping Nat to her feet. Her legs were a bit wobbly, but she regained her balance and ran her hands up and down her body, collecting some of my cum on her fingers. She offered them to Alice. Alice opened her mouth and slowly and sensuously sucked my seed from Natalie's fingers. She licked her lips, then pulled Nat tightly against her body, clamping her mouth over Nat's, allowing their tongues to probe each other.

Courtney gasped. "Alice!"

The girls stopped kissing. "Sorry Courtney, I'm still really horny... even more so now that I know these two were watching us the whole time," said Alice, cupping Nat's tits.

I held my hand out to Courtney. "Help me up, will you? I wouldn't mind having a bit of a rinse-off."

Courtney looked at me nervously, then down at her naked body, trying to decide if she wanted to expose her tits or her pussy. She opted for her pussy, crossing her legs and extending her hand to me. I took it and rose to my feet. I held her hand and walked into the shower, rinsing my sweaty body clean. Courtney watched me, and Alice and Nat continued to make out in front of us.

I wiped the water from my eyes and spoke to Courtney, who was still covering herself. "Come now, sweetheart, I think the time for modesty has long passed. Let me see your beautiful body."

She smiled weakly at me, then let her hands drop to her sides. Her tits bounced into view, her nipples hard.

"That's better. Now come over here and kiss me."

Courtney stepped forward, and once she was close enough, I put my arms around her narrow waist and pulled her against me tightly. Her arms drew up around my neck and I felt the warm, firm, swells of her breasts push against my chest as our lips met. I hungrily probed her mouth with my tongue and she responded, running her hands through my wet hair and pushing her groin against my flaccid member. I felt a tingling sensation as blood began to rush into my cock.

Courtney pulled her head away and looked at me knowingly. "Mmmm, I felt that. Getting excited already?" she said.

"No surprise there. You know what you do to me," I said softly to her.

Looking over to Alice and Nat, we saw Alice moving her sucking mouth over the surface of Natalie's bosom like a vacuum, noisily slurping my semen. Nat caressed her head as she worked, her lips twitching every time Alice's mouth touched her sensitive nipples.

"I think you got most of it, honey. Let's have a rinse," Nat said, inspecting her glistening tits.

Alice licked her lips and rubbed her pussy. "Mmmmmm! It's so yummy! Ok babe, let's get wet!" she squealed, pulling Nat into the stream of water and hugging her.

The two couples showered and kissed, cleaning our bodies as Nat and I recovered from our orgasms. After a few minutes, my penis was semi-erect, bumping against Courtney's soft labia. She smiled and reached down to cradle my meat in her hands, gazing at it in wonderment.

"Oh my... your penis is so big... even when it's not fully erect. I'm still amazed at how you managed to fit this inside me!" sighed Courtney, running the tip of her index finger from the base of my cock right to the tip as it lay flat against the palm of her other hand.

"Never mind how it fit into your pussy--how the hell did it fit into Natalie's asshole?!" Alice interjected, also staring at my thick, semi-engorged cock.

"Girls: when you enjoy anal as much as I do, you find a way. Sure, it takes some getting used to, but it's well worth it." added Courtney smugly.

"You dirty slut," giggled Alice, smacking Nat's bottom playfully.

Courtney continued to gaze at my dick, stroking it like it was her pet cat. I cupped her tits and hefted them, enjoying their weight and fullness.

"So mister, I've found out you've been rather busy around the office," said Alice, demonstratively crossing her arms in mock disapproval.

Her tits were framed beautifully like two round grapefruit halves, her nipples pointing at me accusingly. Her hip jutted out to the side, her legs slightly parted, her sexy pussy lips on display, a hint of deep pink visible between them.

"My secret's out, Alice. I'm the office slut," I shrugged.

"And it sounds like you've also convinced each of us to have a threesome with you and another girl," she continued.

"Guilty again," I replied.

"So who else have you fucked?" she demanded.

All three girls waited patiently for my answer.

"Well, Nat and I had sex with Sarah on a team-building retreat a while back. She works in our department; thin, straight dark brown hair, really smart."

"Ok, I think I know her. Who else?" asked Alice.

"Carmen, probably," said Nat.

"Actually no. I've tried, but... she's a tease. She made me watch her fuck the cleaning lady, Ellen, with a strap-on in her office, and she made Nat and me fuck each other in her office. She even let me fuck some of her friends at her place a couple weeks back, but she just watched. I think she gets off on watching."

"Hmmm... ok. Who else?" Alice was not convinced I had listed everyone.

"That's it... so far," I said, looking at Courtney.

She opened her mouth to speak, but I shook my head subtly, indicating that she not say anything about Rachel and her in the massage clinic. I did not want Rachel's professional career affected by rumours of sexual indiscretions.

"Wow... you really get around, don't you?" said Alice, looking slightly hurt.

"I love women. I won't apologise for that. I've never mislead any of you into thinking we had something exclusive, have I? I'm sorry if you feel upset or jealous, but I've tried to be honest," I said defensively.

"Look, Nat's married, and we have an understanding. I know she loves Mike, and she's not going to leave him for me. We just like to have sex. Courtney and Alice, I know you're single now, but you weren't always. We didn't exactly start things off with the pretext of having a relationship. The point is, I like all three of you--not just sexually, but as people, colleagues, friends. I value that more than anything. If that means we can't have sex anymore, that's ok with me. If I had to choose, I'd rather be platonic friends, than fuck-buddy acquaintances."

I looked around to the girls in the aftermath of my rant. I was being truthful and sincere, but as I looked at them, I felt something more... something stronger than friendship.

Courtney spoke first. "I like you too. You've been so great to me since I started here. I've always been attracted to you... but I'm glad it's all out in the open. I want to be friends--all of us," she said, turning to the other girls, "and if that means having to share him, then I'm fine with it."

"Me too," agreed Alice.

"Good. Besides, who says he has to have all the fun, hmmm? Maybe us girls can get together sometime. It seems like we all enjoy a bit of pussy every now and again," added Nat, reaching down to stroke Alice's slit with her fingers.

Alice blushed and smiled. "That sounds fair."

"Excellent. So how about we have a little fun right now, the four of us?" I said.

"Yeah!" cheered Alice.

"I have an idea," said Nat, and dashed out of the shower room.

"Where's she going?" asked Courtney.

"No idea," I shrugged.

"Who cares? Look Courtney, you're letting him go soft on us," said Alice, pointing at my cock draped across Courtney's open palm.

"Oh goodness! That won't do," she said, looking down and frowning. "Why don't you come here and give me some help, Alice?"

Alice clapped her hands together and skipped over to us, her titties jiggling wildly. She stood on my right side and put her arm around my waist, her other hand grasping the base of my cock and squeezing gently. Courtney did the same with her hand, her fist closing around my girth just below my dick head. They pressed their tits against my sides as I stroked my hands over their soft bottoms. They began a tandem hand job, slowly pumping my shaft as I felt the blood rush into it. I kissed Alice, then Courtney as they stimulated me, my cock growing substantially.

"Mmmmm, that's better," said Courtney, watching the girls' efforts be rewarded by the hardening of my cock.

"God, my hand can't even reach around it anymore... and it's still getting harder!" squealed Alice delightedly.

"It feels amazing.. I can't believe I'm getting a double hand job from two of the hottest girls in the company... in the ladies' change room none the less!" I said as I watched them stroke my penis.

I fondled their asses, feeling Courtney's compact buttocks on my left, and Alice's perfect, firm, curvy bum on my right. I slid my middle fingers down their ass cracks over their anuses.

"Oh!" exclaimed Courtney, clearly taken by surprise.

Alice simply giggled. "That tickles!" she said.

"At your place you said the next time we got together that you'd let me have anal sex with you. Does that offer still stand?" I asked Alice.

She smiled bashfully and bit her lip, a deep blush colouring her normally pale skin. "I don't know, sweetie... you're so big... but maybe we can give it a try."

"What about you, Courtney?" I asked.

"Oh gosh... I... I don't think I should..." she answered nervously.

"Oh come on, Court. If I try it, will you?" said Alice conspiratorially.

"Hmmmm... we'll see," was all she replied, looking at me for a moment before kissing me and squeezing my cock.

"You three are getting along nicely." Nat's voice rang through the shower room as she returned, carrying several yoga mats. "I got these so it will be a little more comfortable. We don't want bruises on our knees, do we ladies?"

"How thoughtful! Thanks Natalie," said Courtney.

"Look, we've got him nice and hard again," Alice said.

"I can see that. So, what should we do next?" Nat asked, laying the mats on the shower floor in front of us.

"I'd love it if the three of you got on your knees and sucked my cock," I offered, my fingertips gently pressing on Courtney and Alice's buttholes.

"I've already given you head, sweetie. Why don't we let these girls have their turn. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind getting myself a little taste of pussy," Nat said, looking the girls up and down lasciviously.

"Ok, Courtney, why don't you go first? I want to watch from his perspective," said Alice, looking across me to Courtney.

"Sure," Courtney said quickly, stepping away from me, seeming uncomfortable with me touching her small pink rosebud anus.

Nat turned the water off, then lay down on the mat, her head near my feet. "Get that gorgeous pussy down here, little miss," she said hungrily, squeezing her breasts tightly.

Courtney knelt in front of me, careful not to kneel on Nat's splayed hair, and looked down into Natalie's eyes. Nat smiled and reached her hands around to grip Courtney's thighs, pulling them down. Courtney lowered her pussy to Nat's waiting mouth as Nat placed soft kisses on the insides of her thighs. Courtney shuddered slightly as Nat kissed closer to her slit. I saw her nipples harden in anticipation of Nat's practiced mouth as it inched over Courtney's smooth labia. Finally, Nat extended her tongue and slowly dipped it between Courtney's pussy lips, sliding it up between them until it found her clitoris. She prodded Courtney's clit with the tip of her tongue as Courtney's breath drew in sharply and her massive tits rose on her chest.

I put my hand on Courtney's chin and tilted it up to look at Alice and me. Her long eyelashes fluttered as Nat wiggled her tongue against her clit. Her hands were resting on top of Nat's on her thighs. Alice slowly stroked my long shaft, keeping me hard and aroused. I slid my fingers up and down her sexy ass crack.

"Is she making you feel good, Courtney?" asked Alice, reading the pleasure evident in Courtney's face.

"Yes she is. She's very... aahhh... very good," moaned Courtney, fluttering her eyelashes again.

Courtney leaned back slightly, her body relaxing as Nat began to suck her clit. One hand moved to Nat's head, and the other roamed up her thin body, finding one of her globular breasts and caressing it. She moved her hips subtly in a slow grinding pattern. Nat responded by licking up and down her moist slit.

"Are you ready to put his dick in your mouth?" Alice asked politely, holding my cock steady as she pointed it at Courtney's face.

Courtney looked at me as if noticing me for the first time. She blinked again, then smiled.

"I'm sorry. Of course I'm ready." She leaned forward and moved the hand that was on Nat's head up my leg to my hip. "Let me suck on that big, hard cock," said Courtney, looking into my eyes with a burning desire.

She opened her mouth and engulfed my dick head in her warm lips, sliding them over my glans. Her cheeks pulled in as she sucked the tip of my cock, watching me the whole time.

"Oh wow... that looks so hot! Is that what I look like when I go down on you?" said Alice.

"Yes. It's a very sexy look, isn't it?" I replied, squeezing Alice's ass. "Look, you can see her big tits below, too. Bob your head on my cock, Court, we want to see those sweet breasts sway."

Courtney obliged, putting both hands on my thighs and sliding my cock a couple inches into her mouth, then back out to my dick head. She repeated this movement swiftly and smoothly, allowing her body to do the work, thus setting her beautiful breasts in motion.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers
123456...8