The Ogress's New Pet

Story Info
Nathaniel has a chance meeting with a futa ogress...
1.5k words
4.51
48.3k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

Story Tags: Futa on male, Femdom, Ogre, Non human

*

As Nathaniel laid in the warm, natural spring, he marveled at the view. His little secret spa gave a stunning view of the valley. Dense pine trees coated the landscape with the steep mountains acting as a stony frame to a picture. It was nearly sunset and the hues of deep red and glowing orange painted the once blue sky like a beautiful mural.

He closed his eyes and let the warm water soothe his bones and aching muscles. A full day of chopping down trees for the winter was exhausting but necessary work. Then Nathaniel heard a feminine voice call out to him.

"Oh, I thought I was the only one who knew about this spot, apparently I was mistaken." The voice mused.

Nathaniel turned to see a 10-foot-tall Ogress. Her pale green skin was dotted with beads of sweat. She had a shaved head with the exception of the top which ended in a small ponytail. Her large breasts were clad in animal hides. A loincloth separated her meaty thighs. She was incredibly muscular. Nathaniel would have been afraid but her demeanor showed she clearly meant no harm.

"I thought I was the only one who knew about this spot too." Nathaniel chuckled.

"Well, do you mind if we share?" The Ogress asked.

"Not at all, the water is pretty warm." Nathaniel answered.

The Ogress removed her garments and Nathaniel caught a peek at her voluptuous form before turning away, blushing slightly. For a brief moment he could have sworn he saw a large cock swing. But he had already turned away. The last thing he wanted was this Ogress to think he was a pervert. He heard her enter the pool and he turned to face the Ogress. She certainly wasn't shy. Her large tits laid exposed to him. Nathaniel did his best not to stare.

"So, I haven't really been able to talk to most humans, can I ask you something?" The Ogress inquired.

"Let's do one for one, you ask me and then I ask you." Nathaniel suggested.

"Okay, I'll go first," She said, clearly excited, "Do you ever fight each other over mates?"

Nathaniel wasn't expecting that one.

"At times yes, but mostly it happens when we get drunk." Nathaniel answered with a chuckle.

"My turn, is it true what they say about Ogress's?" He asked with a seductive edge in his voice.

"And what is it they say about Ogress's?" She replied with the same seductive tone.

"Well I heard that Ogress's have male and female...ahem... parts. Any truth to that?" Nathaniel clarified.

The Ogress looked him up and down before a smirk came over her face. She waded through the water and sat next to him. Her form dwarfed his, as his head barely reached her shoulder. She looked down at him and put her sinewy arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to her. He wrapped an arm around her thick hips. She leaned in close to him and nibbled on his ear.

"Go ahead and find out." She whispered as she reached for the growing bulge beneath the water. Nathaniel moved his free hand up her muscular thigh. Then he felt it, about 9 inches long! It twitched with anticipation.

He traced her massive shaft with his fingertips. Nathaniel looked back at the Ogress's face to see her smiling down at him. She pulled his head towards hers with one hand while the other carefully fondled his own member. As soon as their lips touched the Ogress's tongue slipped into his mouth, it was longer than he was expecting. Her tongue slid over his. Nathaniel's breathing became heavier as she continued to toy with his cock. He was hard already.

The two lovers sat like that for several minutes, exploring each other's bodies and mouths. Suddenly the Ogress broke away from the passionate kiss. A single string of saliva connected their mouths for a moment before breaking. Nathaniel was still breathing heavily. He looked down between her legs to see she was already rock hard.

"Do all humans have such sexy bodies?" The Ogress asked.

"Not all of us." He said with a smirk.

"Have you ever had this explored?" The Ogress asked as she pinched his ass.

"No..." Nathaniel said with a hint of nervousness.

"Then I'll be careful and go slow." The Ogress said reassuringly.

Before Nathaniel could say anything, the Ogress picked him up and held him over her lap. While Nathaniel wasn't skinny, he wasn't a chunk either but she held him there effortlessly.

"Ready?" She whispered in his ear.

Nathaniel gulped and nodded "yes"

"Say 'Yes Mistress I'm ready to take your massive cock" The Ogress commanded.

"Y-yes Mistress, I'm ready to take your massive cock..." Nathaniel stuttered, he had never been submissive before but a part of him loved it.

The Ogress slowly lowered him on to her hungry cock. He felt her member slide into his virgin asshole. Nathaniel cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. It kept going deeper and deeper. Nathaniel's toes curled and his body tensed. When he thought he couldn't take any more he felt her thighs on his. Nathaniel sighed and laid back against his Amazonian lover.

"See, that wasn't so bad." The Ogres cooed from behind him.

"It feels... amazing." Nathaniel sad, still reeling from the new experience.

He could feel every inch of her cock inside him. The Ogress slid one hand over his hips and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock, her other hand started toying with his right nipple. She stroked slowly and twisted her hand with every pump. At this rate Nathaniel wouldn't last long. His heavy breaths turned into panting in a moment. His lover noticed this and began jerking his faster. She got rougher with his nipple, now twisting and pinching it. Nathaniel let his tongue hang outside his mouth as he panted.

"Oh God, Mistress! I'm going to cum!" Nathaniel moaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his skull.

"If you cum now, you will be mine..." The Ogress cooed.

"Wha-" Nathaniel uttered as he shot out a stream of cum. He moaned softly.

"Good boy." The Ogress said.

She slowed her motions to a stop and wrapped her arms around his stomach and chest.

"That's how an Ogress claims her mate, but since you're human you are my property. You are mine now." She explained.

Nathaniel struggled to think in the wake of his orgasm but it wasn't long before he felt a new sensation.

"Since you came before me, I think it's time I enjoy that tight ass of yours." The Ogress said dominantly.

She slid her powerful hands under his thighs and lifted him up but made sure her cock was still buried in his ass. He moaned loudly as he felt his cavity empty and her cock rub his prostate. She lowered him slowly, sending shivers up his spine. She pumped his ass slowly for some time, allowing him time to get accustomed to her size. Then she started to speed up. Nathaniel couldn't do anything except moan and writhe in her arms. At this point he was putty in her hands. He put one arm around her broad shoulders. On one hand, the feeling was incredible but on the other hand he had just become this Ogress's plaything, nothing more than property.

Soon the Ogress's pumping became even more pleasurable as his ass learned to tighten around her root with every thrust, subconsciously trying to keep her cock from exiting. The Ogress was panting with him now. The water in the spring was sloshing freely from their lustful activity.

"Take it human! I own you now!" The Ogress moaned.

Nathaniel was quickly approaching a second orgasm. He wondered how could this happen. He was going to cum just from being fucked in the ass! The deep and quick thrusts turned his thoughts from wondering about his situation and to enjoying the experience and his new life.

"Mistress, I'm going to cum again! Please can we cum together? Nathaniel called out between moans of passion.

"I'm almost there. Gods your ass is so tight!" The Ogress shouted.

She pumped even faster than before and Nathaniel could feel her cock swell just before a jet of hot, sticky cum shot deep into his ass. As the warm cream coated his insides he released his own stream of semen into the air.

"Ah! Oh Gods, fuck yes! Take it all human! The Ogress roared as her orgasm rocked her to her very core.

Her mind was awash with pleasure. She stopped pumping and let her dick rest in his ass. The two panted in unison. The Ogress once tenderly slid her hands over her lover's now slightly bulging stomach. Nathaniel, who had nearly passed out from the mind-blowing orgasms felt for purchase. He slipped both of his arms around hers and held her hands, their fingers interlaced.

"Whenever you're ready, my cave isn't far from here. I'll carry you back. There we can really have some fun." She said, her voice now soft and gentle.

"Can we stay here a moment longer?" He asked groggily.

"Sure my pet." The Ogress answered as the last rays of sunlight lazily drifted behind the mountains.

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers