All Comments on 'The Ogress's New Pet'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn that was good

I thought this was another amazingly passionate futa-on-male story. This time a little different with an ogress.

-Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I want more of these two

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
interesting

But I think a better story would be an ogress (she's a hermaphrodite, isn't she? they described her as having both parts) seducing a human couple, plowing the human girl while the man plows her, who knows, maybe the ogress and the human woman both give birth to half ogre-half human children, with each of the 3 participants fathering or mothering one of the children. That would be an interesting family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Gay

Mrbrightside098Mrbrightside098over 5 years ago
Short but still really enjoyed it

Definitely interesting. Would LOVE to see what happens next. This story gave me the feel that it was definitely a one off but none the less I would really enjoy more from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really like the story

I liked it. A bit more foreplay would have been nice. But I guess orcs aren't that much into gentleness. Big question about what Nathaniel have done to his arse though. You just don't slide down on a nine incher no matter how relaxing the water is. But I guess he would not flirt with an orc without being ready for some serious action.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Loved it. Good loving ass fucking, that's just how I want it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous