The Old Boys Club

Story Info
Old men grow old disgracefully and gangbang a young woman.
3k words
4.46
11.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Old Boys club began four years ago with thirteen members, all between sixty and eighty-four, who would meet four times a year in various pubs in town. We'd meet at lunch, have something to eat, then proceed to drink as much as we could for as long as possible. We'd sit at a big table, talk shit, moan about everything and brag about stupid stuff. We'd laugh and joke and mercilessly take the piss out of each other. Everyone's weakness was exposed and mocked. It was always great fun.

We even had a club motto, 'grow old disgracefully' which we tried our best to live up to whenever we met. One legendary meeting ended with Billy Bond, a short, fat, ginger, seventy-five-year-old, Scot, who was so drunk he took a piss on the juke box which he thought was the gent's toilet. When the manager tried to throw him out all hell broke loose. The police were called but were reluctant to do battle with a bunch of pensioners. It all ended when Billy fell asleep. He was arrested, fined £200.00 and had to pay £50.00 in damages.

He didn't pay though. He died when the heartburn he thought he had turned out to be a heart attack.

He was the first member to check out. Two others joined him and Paul Wills, bless him, has had a big stroke. His daughter won't let us near him.

Today's meeting though was different. Tommo, the leader of the club, had called to tell me there would only be four of us and it would be held at his house. He'd explain it all on the day, but I wasn't to tell any of the others about the meeting.

Tommo's my best mate. He was five years older but still a lot of fun. At six feet plus tall, with the build of a boxer he could have been a bully but instead was a gentle giant. His parents had left him a fortune. He had a huge house with an entertainment room and a fully equipped bar that everyone envied.

I couldn't wait for the day to arrive but when it did, I was the last to arrive. Tommo was grinning from ear to ear, the others were now demanding to be told what the news was.

"Well, first of all I've got some gossip for you all." Tommo said, knowing he had our attention. "You know that cafe on the sea front, Travelers. They have new young, waitress, Gina. I met Don Hudson their last week. He recognised her. His mother is in a home in Reading, Gina was sacked from the place for jacking off some of the male residents. It had been going on for a while. She'd let them fondle her tits, feel her up, then she would give hand jobs."

"And charge for it?" Pete asked.

Pete, though he's the youngest of us, at sixty-five he has more than a few problems. Diabetes, lung problems, arthritis. He'd also been a womaniser in his time, four failed marriages proved that.

"No. Apparently she just liked to keep them happy."

"That's the sort of place I want to end up in." Sam said what we were all thinking.

Sam was the oldest, at eighty his sight was a bit dim, he couldn't hear most of a conversation and it took him an age to stand up. The big tease against him was he took thirty minutes to take a piss two times an hour. But he was funny as hell, with a sharp wit and a big love of whisky.

Tommo waved for us all to be quiet.

"Well, as you can imagine, I got to taking with Gina and to cut a long story short she has agreed to be the barmaid for the day." We gave him a big cheer but still looked for further explanation. "I thought if she like to do that sort of thing for them, she'd at least get her tits out for us."

"That's why it's only us, the others are married." I said knowingly.

"Yeah. But don't get your hopes up. Chances are all she will want is to serve the drinks." Tommo warned. "But at least we will have something pretty to look at."

As if on cue Gina arrived. To me she looked about thirty but could have been as low as twenty-five. She had a gorgeous smile on a pretty face with long blonde curly hair. She was short, might have hit five foot tall if measured but her legs were shapely with an arse that would hiss if you dripped holy water on it. When Tommo introduced us, she would look deep in your eyes which would soon fall to her breasts. It was hard not to say wow, when looking at them. I could never work out a womans bra size, it is easier to say two big handfuls when describing them.

She'd been a barmaid before and poured us all a pint of lager but refused a drink saying she needed to stay sober when working, but when Pete took his phone out to take her picture, she moved quickly to the front of the bar grabbing Tommo on one side, Sam on the other. Her arms went around them both.

Just before the photo was taken, she squealed and held onto her breasts.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. This bra is a pain, hard to do up. It's just popped open."

She dashed off to the toilet, coming back a few minutes later with the bra in her hand. It was broken. She suggested dashing home but of course we wouldn't want that and persuaded her to stay.

Tommo was sat on a bar stool looking sheepish as he tried not to look at her tits. Pete next to him, nervously looking around. I sat on a stool and leant on the bar, casually looking at the bottle of sprits hung on the wall behind her. Our conversation was a bit mute. Normally we would be shouting and swearing. Coming up with all kinds of crap.

Gina did her best, she put music on a jukebox and then posed with Tommo and Pete then had a selfie with Sam which left him looking flushed. Then she stood in front of me manoeuvring so my arms went around her, resting on her belly. She smelled wonderful, a light perfume that wasn't overwhelming but seemed to beckon you in closer. It just seemed so natural when squeezed her a little. She turned to me and smiled, I gazed into her deep blue eyes and sighed. She didn't laugh in my face, or mock me, instead she squeezed back. I'm an old fart, but my heart skipped a beat.

"I think we need to address why you asked me here." Gina said looking to Tommo who blushed. "Who told you that I like to make old men happy?"

"A mate of mine recognised you. His mother was in the same home." Tommo said, looking a little ashamed.

"Well, I like to feel old men's hands grabbing my tits, I like a limp cock in my mouth. I like to feel it grow, even if it doesn't last very long."

She lifted my hands up, so they were under her top. Her skin felt warm and smooth, her nipples were hard, I kissed the back of her neck and lifted her top off, exposing her breasts to them all. Tommo's eyes looked like they would fall out his head when she turned to me and kissed full on the lips while my hands roamed over her. My mouth sought her breast, a nipple fell into my mouth, I suckled on it like a love-struck teenager. She held me close, a hand wandered, felt a way up her leg, to feel the fabric of her panties. I parted them, felt her dampness, the thickness of her juices told how turned on she was. A finger moved to her clit, softly stroking then dipping into her wet hole.

"Don't stop." She whispered, then shivered.

"It's been a while." She said with a grin.

"Been a while, I've not seen a pair of tits for five years." Sam joked.

He was sat in a leather chair, built so it was higher than normal, easier to get in and out. She went over, straddled him, pushing her breasts in his face. Giggling at the pleasure it gave him.

"Look guys, I not into pain, piss or humiliation." Gina said.

"That's you fucked Tommo." Sam joked.

"Rather, not fucked." Pete added.

Sam had rubbed his hand over her pussy, making it gleam with her essence. He took a deep smell before tasting it. She laughed and knelt before him, pulling at his shorts. He seemed a little reluctant, but she whispered something that seemed to calm him.

The number of drugs he had to take each day had robbed his cock of its power. It was just a small nub atop of a fat pair of bollocks. It was these she took in her mouth first, gently rolling them around her mouth, while occasionally flicking a tongue over the top of his cock.

We all watched as the little nub grew, not hard but more than flaccid. When it was about three inches, she pulled the skin down and took the head in her mouth. I noticed how she sucked in and out rather than move her head. Sam gripped the side of the chair, his eyes were closed, he made no sound, neither did we, all you could hear was the sounds of Led Zeplin on the juke box.

"I don't think I can." Sam said softly after a while.

"You don't need to. That was good, wasn't it?" He nodded. "Let's have another go later then."

She noticed neither of us had a drink and rushed behind the bar, pouring four pints of cold lager. You could see she liked us all admiring her body.

"Shall I get naked?" She said giggling at our cheers.

She stood in the middle of the room and pulled down the zip on her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. Her panties, just plain red Marks and Spencer's were soaked through at the front. She slipped them off and threw them to Sam.

"My present." She giggled.

Tommo went to a four-seater leather sofa at the end of the room, he pulled a lever, there as a loud click then a bed emerged, it was huge, we could have all fitted on it.

Gina took the cue and lay down; Pete and Tommo lay each side of her. Both suckled a breast while a hand roamed. I saw Tommo push a finger in. She pushed against it, obviously getting pleasure. She tugged at Pete's shorts and pulled them down enough for her to get hold of his cock, she did the same to Tommo. Then she began stroking them into life.

After a while Tommo's cock had grown hard and he was looking to get it inside her, but it went down when tried to get on top.

"Just have a good feel." Gina said climbing on to all fours. Letting Pete feel her hanging tits while Tommo stroked her arse cheeks.

I have a thing about a white arse, the whiter the better. Hers looked even better because she was tanned.

I noticed the others were all naked from the waist down, which looked a bit silly, so I stripped off my tee-shirt and climbed on the back of the bed. Cupping her cheeks in my hands then slipping a finger to explore her dripping cunt.

"I know who that is." She said turning over, spreading hr legs wide, looking me in the eye.

I know at seventy I should be slowing down but I still get morning glory most days. Seeing Gina naked had me hard, but the way she spread her legs to invite me in took me to another level.

I slipped off my shorts and lay on her, adjusting so I could take aim. Gina pulled my lips to hers; I felt her tense when my cock slid in, her eyes widened, she groaned slightly then her hips moved in time with mine, rocking with me, hardly making any noise other than a grunt when I went in deep.

Her arms were embracing me, pulling me closer. I could see on her face that her orgasm was close, she grimaced, her body tensed and shivered.

"Fuck yeah!" She shouted putting me off my stroke.

She pushed me on my back and sat on my still hard cock, rubbing against me. She hadn't been doing this for long when I saw a look of surprise on her face that was soon replaced with a grimace.

"You're a fucking porn star!" She exclaimed. "Do me from the back."

By now I was getting desperate, if my balls didn't empty soon, they would tire out. Who'd know when I would get another chance, especially with someone as beautiful as Gina.

Seeing that white ass laid out before me gave an extra strength, grabbing her hips I fucked her like it was the last thing I would ever do. Sweat was dripping from me onto her when I began to feel my balls twitching and knew I would make it. For a split second I thought if I should withdraw and cum on her back or deep inside her. My cock was spurting before I could make my mind up.

I pulled out and lay on my back, she lay beside me, we were both panting. Then Sam approached the bed, the cock in his hand was almost hard. He pushed her legs apart and climbed on top. She adjusted herself to help him. Pushing her hand to his cock she gave a couple of rubs then helped him push inside.

He began fast but she told him to slow down, or he would run out of breath.

"That's right, that's so good." She whispered to him when his pace slowed.

His face was bright red, eyes were fixed on her tits which jerked each time he fucked. After a good while the concentration on his face increased a thousand-fold. He shot his load to a long moan of pleasure.

"I never thought I'd be able to cum again." He wheezed; breath was hard to get.

Pete and I helped him up. Sam's efforts had inspired Tommo.

"On all fours." He said stroking his cock to keep the blood flow.

She rushed to obey, he moved to position himself. I watched him rub his cock head against her brown hole, trying to force it in, she made no complaint, but he wasn't hard enough to get entry. Settling for her cunt, dripping with his friends cum, he banged it in.

"Oh yeah." He moaned each time went in, taking a second of so to wait before he shafted her again.

Her tits were bouncing, I couldn't resist grabbing them. My cock was by her mouth, though it was limp she sucked it, giving some life back. I'd need more time to recover before I could fuck her again, but it was a nice sensation.

Tommo's eyes were closed tightly, his big hands clung onto her hips. Then, suddenly he pulled out, lay his cock on her white arse and dribbled cum into a tiny puddle.

Gina saw Pete was hovering close by.

"How do you want me?" She asked with a dazzling smile.

"Against the wall." He said. "A good old knee trembler."

She rose and followed Pete who'd now joined me in being fully naked. She guided him in and held him gently as he pumped at her. He was surprisingly fast, lasting only a few minutes. We cheered him for being so speedy while Gina went to get cleaned up.

We all dressed but asked her to stay naked. Drink began to flow. I was sat on the sofa bed when Gina came to join the conversation. She sat between my legs and snuggled a little closer. Soon my hand had moved down, brushing against the soft, velvety hair, highlighting her beautiful pussy. She moved a little to give me more access. I then became aware that she was enjoying what I was doing. I also became aware that my friends had stopped talking and were watching with great interest.

After gently stroking her clit for a few minutes I lay her on her back and breathed in the beauty of her pussy. My tongue parted her lips and tasted her dampness, she moaned softly. My lips caressed her bud, now throbbing with desire, I slipped my thumb inside her, she clenched it for a moment then let me do what I wanted. While my mouth and tongue worked her my thumb moved down, to slowly circle against her brown hole. Putting a little more pressure each time it went round. Finally, it was inside.

Her hips buckled from pleasure not pain. She pushed down so it would go in further. When it was fully in, I moved it slowly backwards and forwards until she arched her back and cried out a long orgasm.

It took her a while before she could speak.

"Guys, that was the best afternoon of my life." She said, breathing hard.

She dressed, and soon after left us. Tommo offered her wages for the day, but she refused it.

I staggered home seriously drunk that night, feeling I had grown disgracefully a little older. But I felt much younger, I had more energy than before and was much happier. Of course, like anyone would, my thoughts were filled with that day. Tommo was the same, I'd just been talking to him on the phone and was about to settle down for the night when the doorbell rang, it was Gina.

"I wondered if you would want me to stay the night." She said softly. "It's just, I 've never cum as much as I did with you."

As you can imagine I was shocked to the core but didn't refuse. Now, I get to wake up looking at her beautiful white arse two or three times a week.