All Comments on 'The Old Neighbor Ch. 01'

by Joko44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0072 months ago

Really enjoyed reading that šŸ˜

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK2 months ago
sweet

keep it going!!!!!!!!!

cckreadycckready2 months ago

Such a hot story. Loved every word.

62canman62canman2 months ago

This is really hot. Married women make such good sluts. She has a typical dipshit husband who doesnā€™t appreciate her & doesnā€™t tend to her horny needs. I so hope the old man gets her pregnant. I use to love picking up a married gal & giving her the true fucking she craved. Dropping her off full of cum & hopefully she would have my child behind her husband back. Please add a few more chapters to this debauchery.

KRoyKRoy2 months ago

I have to say this is an incredibly hot story. My ex wife was knocked up like this. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was really well done would love to see her get pregnant and leave the husband

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please keeps this going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is fucking hot tale, more on this scale..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hmmm?

"Albert was a 60-year-old war veteran.""

"As old as he was, he fucked like he was fifty years younger."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't understand the sheer stupidity that you and some of the other writers possess. Why put a story on a site where you want to rip idiots off and steal their money, yet you also put that SAME STORY on a site that is free. It's truly baffling, I mean come on, what's the point of trying to steal money if you're just going to give a hand out on a free site. If you're going to steal money from people then only write a preview of the story on here. That way if people want the whole story, then they would need to give their hard earned money to you fine con artists.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More please

reelsreels2 months ago

Fantastic story so damn hot I loved it, please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Love the details. Idea for you - Old man neighbor becomes very aware of his power over her and gets more demanding and gets her to take more risks. Like demanding her come to his house while husband is home sleeping with barely anything on - Like showing up unannounced right before husband is due home to fuck her - convincing her to give him an extra sleep pill so heā€™s out cold and he comes over to fuck her while husband is passed out (kitchen, shower, sofa).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'll never understand why cheating is supposedly considered erotic. As unlikely as it is to happen, I hope this turns into a btb and Alex gets some retribution or at least the wife and old fart suffer some consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Super Hot. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where is part 2

Joko44Joko44about 1 month agoAuthor

There has been a big error with an edit I uploaded! This is chapter 2! I put in a fix, but if you want to read chapter 1 again it will be up on my patreon for free! Sorry and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chapters 1 and 2 are identical?

Joko44Joko44about 1 month agoAuthor

You can also find chapter 1 in the discord link in my bio. It should be under the discussion board under Joko's corner.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wahnsinn eine absolut geile Geschichte von nun an lasse ich mich auch nur noch von unseren Nachbarn ficken und mein Mann darf mich danach sauber lecken. Bin schon auf teil 2 gespannt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoko44@Joko44
Just an aspiring writer trying to make some good smutty stories. Thanks for reading guys! Shout out to Antarctica77 and Stubby for helping me with my stories! Updates: - Chapter 1 of Old Neighbor is finally fixed! - Massage Therapy Ch. 05 Preview is up on Patreon! - The Old...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES