The Old Repairman Pt. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of Vernon and Courtney's story.
26.5k words
4.76
10.9k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your meal?" A tall, skinny server said as he picked up the plates from the table.

"Huh... oh, it was... mmm... really great." Vernon replied, having not noticed the server before he talked.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" The server responded.

"Uhh... no I'm... oh good!" Vernon answered, his breath quickly becoming more rapid.

"Are you ok?" The server asked.

"I'm cumming... huh, down with something." Vernon told him. "I'll take that check and get home."

"I'll be right back." The server replied, then walked away.

"Is he gone?" Courtney asked from below the table.

"Ya, hurry up, no one's looking." Vernon responded.

Courtney and Katy both came out from under the table, adjusting themselves to try and look normal.

"Whose mouth did I finish in?" Vernon asked.

"That would be mine." Katy answered.

"But she shared." Courtney said, winking at the 2 of them.

It had already been an incredible morning for Vernon. He woke up to the sounds of Katy and Courtney moaning. When Vernon looked over, they were on the ground next to the bed scissoring. He could tell they'd been at it a while, as their skin already glistened with sweat.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Katy said, looking over at him.

Vernon threw himself off the bed and joined in. After that, the 3 of them went and took a shower together. Vernon must've been the luckiest man alive as he soaped up the 2 girl's incredible tits. By the end of the shower, it wasn't clear whether or not they actually got any cleaner from it.

Katy knew the owner of a local Italian restaurant who served brunch, so the three of them headed over after the shower. It was an upscale place, and they got a booth in the back corner, away from prying eyes. They sat down, Courtney and Katy on either side of Vernon. There was a moment of awkward silence as nobody was sure what exactly to say.

"I think we need to talk about what this is." Courtney said, finally breaking the silence. "As you know, Vernon and I are now in an official relationship. I think I speak for both of us, when I say that we want you to be a part of it."

"Ya, of course, I want to be a part of it too." Katy responded. "But how?"

"Well, I'm ok with you hooking up with Vernon. I assume you're ok with me hooking up with her as well." Courtney replied.

"Of course, although I will want to watch." Vernon told them.

"What does that make me? A side chick? Or are we a throuple?" Katy asked.

"Why put labels on it." Courtney answered. "We are 3 consenting adults who care for each other. Right?"

"Ok then. I have one request. It's kind of weird, so I don't know how to ask this." Katy responded.

"What is it?" Courtney asked.

"Don't judge me, but I want Vernon to impregnate me." Katy replied.

"You were serious about that?" Vernon responded.

"Ya, I told you I want to have a kid." Katy answered.

"Wait, you want to be a mother?" Courtney interjected.

"Ya, I always have. And now, I've found who I want to have it with." Katy replied. "So, can I have a child with your boyfriend?"

Courtney thought about it for a second. "Alright, I'll allow it. But I have a request of my own." Courtney told Katy. "Every Sunday, I get to handcuff you to the bed and imagine you're Skyler and you can't judge me either."

"Sounds like a deal." Katy replied.

Brunch livened up afterwards, especially when the mimosas came. The 3 of them talked, laughed, and enjoyed their food as their new relationship began.

------

"You're looking good, so what's the occasion?" Vernon said, coming up behind Courtney as she put her earrings on. She had on a tight blue dress that was rather conservative for her.

It was a Friday evening. It had been 3 weeks to the day since Courtney and Vernon's first outside date, and things had been going well. They went out usually twice a week, still often made dinner together and their sex life was better than ever. Courtney had even introduced him to her parents and some friends from home. It was awkward, but they all were supportive as long as he made her happy. She hadn't told them about Katy yet, unsure how they'd feel about that.

Bringing Katy into their relationship also hasn't hurt them. Katy, despite her outward demeanor, usually played the submissive role, as she loved being dominated. And both Courtney and Vernon are willing to oblige that fantasy of hers.

Courtney and Katy's relationship has quickly evolved as well. They've spent a lot of time together outside the bedroom, they eat together often, workout together and have been going on walks and hikes on the weekend together. They genuinely enjoy each other's company and have formed a deep connection to one another.

All things considered, their relationship has been very successful. Except Courtney still can't get over Skyler. She feels her heartbeat whenever she's around and she continues to have fantasies about her. Pretending that Katy is Skyler was not helping, which is why they stopped but Courtney still can't help herself.

"Skyler talked me into checking out a new club downtown tonight." Courtney told him. "You going out with Katy tonight?"

"Naw, she's busy. She's coming over early tomorrow morning, though, for the both of us." Vernon responded. "I'm having a drink with a few old friends from college."

"Really?" Courtney said, turning around to face Vernon.

"Ya, I looked a few guys up and 3 of them are living in Chicago, so I invited them out." He responded.

"That's great, babe." Courtney replied.

"I guess I'll see you tonight." Vernon said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Actually, I'll probably stay over at Skyler's condo." She responded.

"Wait, you mean I'll be alone tonight?" He replied, a look of sadness on his face.

"Oh, poor boy, won't be having sex for all of 12 hours." Courtney mocked.

"So when am I going to get to meet Skyler?" Vernon asked.

"I'm inviting her out for brunch on Sunday, where I'll introduce you." Courtney answered, turning back around and applying a little blush.

"Are you ready for that?" He replied.

"No, but I don't think I'll ever be." She responded.

"We can postpone it if you want." He offered.

"No, we need to do it." She told him. "I'm a grown woman and I can do it."

That night, Courtney drove over to Skyler's before they headed to the club. Skyler was putting on the final touches of her makeup when Courtney arrived. Skyler had on an orange dress with a low neckline, held together by a few strings.

They made plans for brunch on Sunday, then took an Uber down to the club, where they met some of their other friends. The club owner had messaged Skyler about coming down. He had offered a free bottle for a few pics of them partying hard in the club.

The place was nice. It had a good size dance floor with a good surround sound system and a small stage for the performer or DJ. Couches sat around the outside for people to sit and have a drink. There was also an upstairs VIP area that looked out over the club. Their place was surprisingly busy, as it had only been open a few weeks.

They met the club owner, Tyrell, outside the club. Tyrell looked to be in his late 40s, he was still somewhat fit, but had a bald head and some clear signs of aging. Although he looked older, he had a vibrant and charming personality, with a slight caribbean accent.

"Skyler, it's good to meet you in real life." Tyrell said upon seeing her, reaching his hand out to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, Tyrell." Skyler replied, shaking the man's hand. "These are my friends."

"Great, we're a little busier than I expected, but we should be able to fit you girls in." He told her. "Now, you said there would be another model with you?"

"Yes." Skyler said, grabbing Courtney's hand and dragging her in front of him. "Tyrell, this is Courtney."

"Oh, wow. You did not tell me she was this beautiful." He replied.

"I thought it would be a nice surprise." Skyler responded. "Give him a twirl, girl."

Courtney does an awkward spin as Tyrell intently stares.

"Yes, you girls will be perfect to post on instagram." He said. "Now come, let's head inside."

Tyrell got them inside and set them up at one of the couches with a high end bottle of vodka.

"You girls relax and have a drink. I'm gonna check on everything and I'll be back with our photographer soon." Tyrell told them.

Skyler and Courtney took a couple of shots and then went out on the dance floor. They were acting kind of crazy, dancing around like no one was watching. Of course, many guys were and not doing it subtly. This wasn't unusual for Courtney or Skyler, who easily brushed off the attention. Courtney noticed a young Asian girl staring. She gave her a wink and the girl's cheeks turned a bright red.

Courtney's attention was mostly on Skyler, though. She couldn't help it. The way her blonde locks bounced as she dances, the jiggling of her tits and her beautiful smile. She wanted her so badly it was infuriating.

Tyrell eventually came back with a photographer. The 2 girls posed for a few pics on the dance floor. They then took a video of them dancing together. While dancing, Skyler turned around and began to grind against Courtney. Skyler bent over, putting her hands on the floor, and shook her ass against Courtney's crotch.

Courtney's pussy was on fire. The girl of her dreams shook her ass against her and that turned her on like crazy. She played it cool, laughing and smacking Skyler's ass to the amusement of everyone around.

"Perfect girls." Tyrell told them. "We just want a couple of pictures upstairs in the VIP section with me. Ok?"

"Great, let's go." Skyler replied.

They headed to the VIP section, which had its own private bar and stage, as well as a balcony that overlooked the dance floor below. The 3 of them posed on the balcony, Tyrell in the middle with Skyler and Courtney on either.

"Thank you, girls so much." Tyrell said.

"It was our pleasure." Skyler responded.

"How about I get us all a drink and we see where this night goes?" Tyrell replied.

"Sorry, I'm married, but Courtney is very single." Skyler said, giving Courtney a wink. Courtney responded with a look that said 'what are you doing?'

"How about 1 drink? I won't hold you hostage." Tyrell replied.

"Alright, I'll have a martini with you." She answered.

"Mmm, terrific." He said, putting his hand on Courtney's back and leading her towards the bar.

Skyler headed back down to the dance floor as Courtney stood waiting for her drink.

"So, tell me, how is such a beautiful woman like yourself still single?" Tyrell asked.

"Truthfully, I'm not." Courtney told him. "Skyler just doesn't know about him yet."

"Why doesn't she? You seem like very good friends." He asked.

"It's just, he's not the usual guy you'd see with a model like myself." She replied.

"Are you embarrassed by him?" He responded.

"99% of the time, no. But with Skyler, it's different." She told him.

"Ah, you care deeply what Skyler thinks, yes?" He replied.

"Yes, she's my best friend." Courtney responded.

"And does she care about you? Want you to be happy?" He asked.

"Ya, I think she does." Courtney answered.

"Well, if your boyfriend makes you happy, and Skyler cares about you, then she should be happy for you, no matter who he is." Tyrell told her as the bartender placed the 2 martinis down.

"You're right. I know you're right, but I'm still nervous." She replied.

"If you ain't nervous, it ain't worth it." He responded. "Now, cheers to new relationships, both romantic and friendly." He said, raising his martini glass towards Courtney.

"Cheers." Courtney replied, clinking her glass against his.

After her drink with Tyrell, Courtney returned to her friends and Skyler. They were all chilling around on one of the couches. Courtney walked up and punched Skyler in the shoulder, hard enough to feel but not hurt her.

"Hey, what was that for?" Skyler asked.

"For trying to set me up upstairs." Courtney replied.

"Oh, come on, he was totally checking you out." Skyler responded.

"But he's like twice my age." Courtney said, only realizing the irony once it was already out.

"So, you're both consenting adults and he was really nice." Skyler replied. "I just want you to be happy and not end up being a crazy old cat lady."

"You know what would make me happy right now? Getting absolutely wasted with you." Courtney said.

"I like the sound of that." Skyler replied.

Hearing Skyler say that actually eased some of Courtney's nerves about introducing Skyler and Vernon. Although, that would happen far sooner than she expected.

------

'God, please kill me now.' The driver of Courtney's and Skyler's Uber thought as they randomly sung Breaking Free from high school. They were both extremely intoxicated.

So was Vernon, as he crawled into bed after his night out. He hadn't seen these guys in 40 years and they had a blast, reminiscing and talking about what's happened since. The scotch was flowing as they remembered their glory days. Vernon was not one to brag, but he showed them a few pictures of him and Courtney together. Nothing explicit though. Those were for his eyes only.

Before they knew it, they were drunk, and it was past 1am. He took a taxi back to the condo. He lied in his bed, having a good time reconnecting that night.

Courtney called the Uber that was supposed to take her and Skyler to Skyler's condo. But in her drunken state, accidentally ordered it to go to hers. The girls were too distracted singing to notice that they went the wrong way.

It was only once out of the Uber, Courtney realized the mistake. She brought Skyler up to the condo, Skyler still having not realized where they were.

"Here we are." Courtney said, upon opening the door to the pitch black condo.

"Ssshhh. We have to be quiet. My husband and son are sleeping." Skyler replied.

"Wait, we're not at your condo. Or are we?" Courtney responded.

"Ya, we are. My condo is closer to the club, so you're staying here tonight." Skyler answered.

"That makes sense." Courtney said.

"Alright, here's the couch." Skyler told her. "I'm gonna head to bed."

Courtney, having been convinced she is not in her condo, lies down on the couch.

'Isn't this my couch?' Courtney thought. 'No, this is Skyler's place. What kind of couch does Skyler have?' Courtney wondered as she drifted off to sleep.

Skyler headed for the bedroom, where she expected to see her husband. Skyler was especially horny tonight. Skyler and her husband hadn't had sex in a long while and being around Courtney made her feel hot for a reason she did not fully understand yet.

Upon entry to the bedroom, she should have noticed the figure in bed had a much larger stomach. But in her drunken stupor, she didn't. Instead, she crawled under the covers and pulled his boxers down. Clue 2 should have been the much larger cock, but in her lust she didn't think about it.

Skyler only gave her husband blowjobs when she was drunk, and she was very drunk tonight.

Vernon was still sound asleep when Skyler started to jerk him off while drooling on his cock. Vernon's cock jumped to life as Skyler's soft hands covered his cock in her drool.

"Ooohhhh." A still sleeping Vernon moaned as Skyler opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Vernon's cock.

'Wow, it's much thicker than I remember.' Skyler thought as she teased Vernon's cock head. 'Guess it's been a long time since I did this!'

Skyler tried to bob her head lower, but had a ton of trouble. Vernon's cock was much thicker than she was used to and it kept causing her to gag. She could barely get 4 inches down before her whole body gagged and forced her back up.

"Huh, what is..." Vernon said as he woke up.

"Sshhh, we got to be quiet. My friend is sleeping on our coach." Skyler whispered to him.

Vernon probably should have recognized the voice wasn't Courtney or Katy, but he was still just waking up. Plus, by the time he was fully aware, Skyler had returned to sucking his cock.

As he became aware, he wondered why they weren't deepthroating him like usual. They weren't even letting it hit the back of their throat. He could hear them gagging on his cock as they sucked, which wasn't typical. Maybe they'd forgotten how in their drunkenness. He wasn't going to complain; a bad blowjob is still a blowjob after all. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling of Skyler's mouth around his cock head.

Skyler was getting hot and bothered as she sucked what she thought was her husband's dick. She thought she had forgotten how big her husband's cock was and that's why it felt bigger to her. She was on her hands and knees. Her right hand jerked the bottom half of the dick off, while her left index finger gently stroked between her pussy lips.

She then got her first taste of his pre-cum, and that only increased her horniness. The salty taste made her pussy juices flow as she imagined her husband planting his seed inside her. She loves feeling his warm cum explode into her pussy. They weren't ready for their second kid, so she was on the pill.

Needing a break from gagging, Skyler teased Vernon's head by swirling her tongue around it. Vernon's sensitive head tingled as Skyler's soft tongue gently lapped around it. Skyler's jaw had grown tired, having never sucked a cock this big before. It was time to give it a break.

Skyler pulled back, threw the covers off and took her dress off over her head while turning her back to Vernon. She should have seen the large stomach on Vernon but because her dress was over her head, she never saw it. Vernon opened his eyes and saw Skyler's smaller frame but it didn't register in his sleep deprived brain.

Skyler positioned herself above his cock, holding it tight so that it would split her pussy lips open. She was on her feet when she slid his head inside her. Then Skyler made a mistake.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!" She screamed out as she still believed this was her husband's cock and had sunk down all the way in one fast swoop.

Had she not done that, she would have eventually realized she wasn't in bed with her husband. She would have felt that this wasn't her husband's cock. But because she went all the way so fast, and Vernon's cock was so big, she got overloaded with pleasure. His cock was stretching her out like crazy, and hitting all her most sensitive spots, including her cervix. It was too much and her mind went blank, except with lust.

Vernon realized that this wasn't Courtney or Katy. He wasn't sure who it was. Her pussy was much tighter than them. He felt how much he was stretching it out and concluded he had never fucked whoever this was before. It also became apparent by how she screamed out in pleasure. Courtney and Katy had become used to his cock and would never scream out like that.

He wondered who it could be as Skyler began to move her hips slowly up and off his cock. Before his cock fully escaped, Skyler slammed her pussy back down, eliciting squeals of pleasure from her. Her pussy was squeezing Vernon tightly. Never had Skyler taken a cock this big before and it already brought her to the precipice of an orgasm.

Skyler slowed down as she felt the growing orgasm in her stomach. She went to her knees and leaned forward, giving Vernon a great view of her ass. He gave her ass a slap, then grabbed and groped it as Skyler continued to ride him.

Skyler did smaller thrusts, keeping his cock deep inside her. She loved the feel of Vernon's rough hands squeezing her ass cheeks.

Skyler had her first orgasm when Vernon began thrusting up into her. With just a few powerful thrusts, Vernon had Skyler bursting out, her tight pussy cumming hard on him.

"Oh shit!" She screamed as she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

It was mind altering. Her husband had never made her feel like this. A radiating warmth emanated from her whole body. She lost control of her muscles for a moment as she shook and spasmed uncontrollably. She wanted more of this feeling. No, she needed it.

123456...8