The Old Repairman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was the ring I proposed to Emiko with." He told her. "She gave it back to me and told me I had to find someone else. I was stubborn, but I found you, and what we have is weird and unconventional, but I love our life together. So, Courtney Turner, will you marry me?" He asked, holding the ring up to her.

"Yes, Vernon Allen, I will marry you." Courtney replied.

They leaned in and kissed each other. When they pulled away, Vernon put the ring on Courtney's ring finger.

"Perfect fit." Vernon said with a smile. "Now let's get some Champagne."

Courtney was holding her hand out, admiring the ring as they rode up the elevator to their room.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Vernon asked.

"Just thinking about how I'm gonna explain this to my parents." She said. "I just introduced you like a month ago and now we're engaged."

"What if we went down to the courthouse next week and got married?" He asked. "We could have a big ceremony later when you're ready to tell your parents."

"That will be really quick." Courtney responded.

"I know. But I wasted 40 years of my life. I'm done wasting time." He replied.

"Let's do it." She replied.

They kissed again as the doors to the elevator opened. They exited the elevator and made their way to their room.

Once inside, Courtney pushed Vernon up against the door, pulled his head down, and kissed him passionately. This was her fiancé. This was her man. She may rent him out from time-to-time, but he still belonged to her.

They started to strip each other's clothes off, starting with Vernon's suit jacket, then taking Courtney's dress off revealing her perfect body in just a white thong. They continued to hungrily kiss each other as Vernon grabbed Courtney's chest, kneading her nipples between his fingers.

Courtney soon dropped to her knees and started working on Vernon's belt and pants as he unbuttoned his shirt. His cock popped out in her face, Vernon already supporting a semi.

Courtney started by licking his cock up and down. She tasted his natural flavor, she hadn't tasted it in a while and it was a nice reminder of how much she liked it. Once sufficiently lubricated, Courtney wrapped her lips around the beast and went to work. It was such a loving blowjob, not like they typically would do. Usually, there's a desperation of Courtney wanting to feel him down her throat. But not this time.

Courtney took it slowly, looking up into his eyes the entire time. She wrapped her left hand around his cock, the ring prominently displayed, reminding them both they were no longer dating, but engaged. She finally broke eye contact to take the last bit of his cock down her throat. She held herself down as long as she could, her tongue gently stroking his shaft in her mouth. Courtney really had become an expert.

She eventually came up for air, only for a second as she went back down on her fiancé soon after. For several minutes, Courtney slowly bobbed her head up and down Vernon's length. She kept eye contact as long as she could, only looking away when she was near the base. She made sure not to push him over, rather keeping him at a low level of arousal.

She eventually stood up, took her thong off and led him over to the bed. She got on the bed and laid flat on her stomach, her toned ass prominently featured. She reaches behind and spread her cheeks, making sure Vernon would have unencumbered access to her pussy.

Vernon crawled on top of her, his large body pressing her into the bed. He leaned down, his head just inches from Courtney's. She turned her head towards him and looked up at him as he aligned his cock with her pussy. They kissed as Vernon guided himself in.

What was once unthinkable was now such a natural thing, like snow in the winter or the flowers blooming in the spring. Vernon would always find himself sliding into Courtney at the end of the day. Despite the difference in age and looks, they loved each other, and that's all they cared about.

Vernon began to rhythmically pump in and out of Courtney, his thighs slapping her butt. They continued to kiss. Vernon wrapped his arm around her and gently grabbed her by the neck, making sure she couldn't move away. He'd been thinking about trying to choke Courtney, to try something new. He'd heard that some women like it but had always been scared of hurting them.

Courtney didn't stop him. She had never had a man choke her before. His coarse hands on her neck made her excited that they were trying something new. He wasn't so much choking her, as he was lovingly holding her neck. He definitely wasn't stopping her from breathing or anything.

Then he released his hold and a wave of pleasure started in her neck, then washed down her body.

"Mmmm!" Courtney moaned into Vernon's mouth.

Courtney already knew her neck was a sensitive spot for her, and she now knew she enjoyed being choked a bit. She would definitely ask for it again. The wave of pleasure brought her close to an orgasm and just a few strokes from Vernon later and she bursted on his cock.

"You like being choked?" He asked.

"Mmm... yes, and we will come back to that." She replied. "But for now, let me flip onto my back."

Vernon pulled out, and Courtney quickly got on her back. Vernon reinserted himself and leaned all the way forward, putting his entire body weight on Courtney. He knew just how she wanted it, doing small thrusts into Courtney, keeping himself all the way inside her.

Courtney loved when Vernon pressed his full body down on her. It made her entire body feel a glowing warmth, and she felt closer to him because of it. She wrapped her arms around him and he kissed her neck, causing shivers to run down her spine. She had never thought of her neck as a spot for sexual fulfillment. But Vernon had unlocked that for her. He had unlocked a lot of new things for her.

Vernon's cock began to pulse, and he knew he was on the verge of cumming. With Courtney, he had found it harder to hold back his orgasms now. He had found that typically with women, the more you did it with them, the easier it was to hold out. But not with Courtney anymore. The stronger their relationship became, the harder it was.

Courtney didn't mind. She loved him, and sex was always great with him. He kissed her again as his cock exploded into her, his cum filling her up. What once sent her into a panic, she now gladly accepted.

'My future husband's cum!' She thought as he continued to gently buck into her.

------

Skyler was nervous as she knocked on Courtney's front door. She was going out with Katy for the first time. She had wanted Courtney to be there with her, but Katy was stubborn about them being alone. This made Skyler nervous about what Katy was planning.

She had had a contentious relationship with Katy, just like Courtney. She was cold and distant when they met and she was pretty sure she was messing with her clothes, although she never got proof. When Skyler announced her pregnancy to the agency, she saw a sly grin on Katy's face. She definitely would not miss her.

They hadn't said more than 2 words to each other in years, and now they were about to become romantically entangled. Skyler was having trouble just wrapping her head around it.

She was told Katy was taking her out for dinner. She wore a white strapless top Courtney had picked out. Courtney had chosen it, knowing Katy really liked boobs and the top showed off Skyler's perky pair. She wore a black and white plaid skirt and 6 inch high heel mini boots.

Katy finally answered the door in a light gray bodysuit. It was tight along her many curves and showed ample cleavage. Skyler had to admit, Katy's body was stunning, but Skyler wondered why she was not ready to go out.

"Hey, come in." Katy said, beckoning her inside.

"Are we not going out tonight?" Skyler asked.

"Well, a little change in plans." Katy replied.

"Oh, are you cooking or are we just gonna order-in?" Skyler responded.

"We can order in, but I feel like we address the elephant in the room." Katy said. "I was a bitch to you when we first met. I think other strong women intimidate me and I lash out at them. Not important. I'm sorry for that."

"Thank you, that's nice of you to say." Skyler answered.

"I know an apology is not gonna make everything great between us." Katy told her. "But I do have an idea on how to make it easier, if you're interested."

"Alright, what is it?" Skyler asked.

Katy took a couple of steps closer to Skyler. "Well, I didn't get along with Courtney until after we had sex." She said as she invaded Skyler's personal space and put hands on her hips. "So I was thinking we should skip dinner for now and just go right to banging."

Skyler is taken aback by this offer at first. She was not mentally prepared for it. She didn't even expect the night to end in sex. Now Katy wanted the night to start with sex. It was a lot. But Skyler wanted this to work and if Katy thought it was a good idea, Skyler wouldn't object.

"Alright, why not?" Skyler responded.

Katy leaned in and kissed Skyler's lips. It was a sweet kiss, gentle yet warm and inviting. Katy quickly pulled away.

"Good." Katy replied. "I actually have something for you."

Katy grabbed a present off the table behind her and gave it to Skyler. Skyler took the top of the box and pulled out a small, square remote to something.

"What is this?" Skyler asked.

"It's the remote to a vibrating butt plug." Katy replied.

"Oh! But where's the plug?" Skyler responded.

"Do I have to say it?" Katy coyly said.

"Oh, so I..." Skyler replied.

"Yep, you're in control." Katy answered. "And I was hoping you'd also handcuff me to the bed."

"Wow, alright let's... let's do that." Skyler responded, taking a step towards the bedroom.

"One more thing." Katy said, stopping Skyler. "Don't just go with the flow. Fucking take me and make me your bitch for the night."

Skyler took a deep breath, then grabbed Katy's head and pulled her into a deep kiss. Before Katy could react, Skyler forced her tongue into Katy's mouth and began aggressively exploring it. Katy was surprised, but quickly melted into the kiss. The girls slowly made their way to the bedroom.

"Strip for me." Skyler demanded upon entering the bedroom.

Skyler sat in the chair in the corner as Katy took her bodysuit off. She started by pulling the straps off her shoulders, slowly pulling the material down below her breasts. Katy held her hands in front of her chest, teasing Skyler by not letting her get a look at them.

"Oh wow." Skyler gasped as Katy removed her hands and she saw Katy's perfect chest.

Katy continued to pull her bodysuit down her stomach. Skyler adamantly watched the subtle bounce of Katy's chest as she moved. Her chest was larger than Courtney's and yet still perky, with gorgeous pink nipples.

Katy finally arrived at her waist. She pulled her bodysuit down enough for Skyler to see her swollen clit. She was already aroused at just stripping. Seeing her clit broke Skyler's patience.

"Enough of this." She said, standing up and walking over to where Katy was.

She grabbed her bodysuit and pulled it down the rest of the way and off her. Katy was completely nude, her quickly dampening pussy exposed.

"Huh!" Katy gasped as Skyler roughly shoved 2 fingers into her pussy.

"You want me to dominate you, don't you?" Skyler aggressively asked.

"Mmhmm." Katy responded.

"Say it." Skyler replied. "Say you want me to dominate you."

"Dominate me, please dominate me." Katy said.

Skyler ushered all her strength and shoved Katy onto the bed. Katy had set up the handcuffs already, so all Skyler had to do was lock her in. She did and made sure the handcuffs were tight around her wrists.

"Your turn to strip for me." Katy said.

'Whack!' Skyler slapped Katy across the face.

"You don't tell me what to do." Skyler told her. "I'm stripping by my own choice."

Skyler started with her skirt, unzipping it and letting it fall to the floor, followed quickly by the black panties she had on. She then pulled her top off over her head, Katy getting her first look at Skyler's shapely body nude.

Skyler noticed the key on the bedside table and got an idea. She picked it up and put it on Katy's forehead.

"If this falls off you, I won't let you cum. Understood?" Skyler told her.

"Yes." Katy responded.

"Good." Skyler replied. "Now let's test this guy out." She said, holding the remote up.

There were 6 buttons on the remote: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. They were obviously regarding the intensity of the vibrations.

"Let's start you off easy with level 1." Skyler said, as Katy braced for a light vibration.

"Huh!" Katy gasped as she got an intense vibration instead, her whole anus grasped the plug. She unconsciously lifted her head a little, and the key migrated from her forehead to between her eyes.

"Oops, looks like I pressed 4 instead." Skyler told her.

Katy was soon given some relief as the vibration intensity decreased to what she would later figure out was level 2. Skyler finally got on the bed, perpendicular to Katy, her head right above her pussy.

"Remember to keep that key there or else." Skyler threaten. Katy felt her warm breath on her wet pussy.

Skyler didn't tease, instead dove her tongue right in. She got her first taste of Katy's sweet pussy, and she loved it. Its taste invaded her mouth and she knew that this would work out very well for the both of them.

Katy was focused, trying to keep the key from falling further. It was harder than expected, as Skyler was doing a really great job of licking her pussy. Her tongue was soft and flexible, finding spots not even Vernon or Courtney had found. It would only get harder as Skyler upped the vibrations in her ass to a 3.

Katy felt the key rocking as her body shook and stirred from the tremendous cunnilingus being given to her. She used all her might to keep her head steady as Skyler kicked up even more and rubbed her clit between her right thumb and index finger. Katy was already so close and she felt her orgasm coming and quickly.

But then, sensing Katy's oncoming orgasm, Skyler stopped. She pulled her tongue out, her fingers away, and put the vibrator on level 1. The low vibrations in her ass kept Katy close to orgasm but couldn't get her to completion.

Skyler moved up and lined her pussy up with Katy's chin.

"Good girl." Skyler said, picking the key up from off her head. She then grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. "But my bitch doesn't get off before me. Now, stick your tongue out."

Katy did as she was told, sticking her tongue as far out as it would go. Skyler got herself overtop, her back towards Katy's eyes, and sunk down onto Katy's tongue. She found Katy's tongue to be stronger than Courtney's, yet softer than Vernon's. Katy was a nice medium between the 2.

Katy was getting her first taste of Skyler and found her to be the sweetest pussy she's tasted. Skyler was already juicy when Katy shoved her tongue in, her juices covering the bottom half of her face. Katy swirled her tongue around inside, searching for Skyler's weak points. She soon found them as Skyler began to moan out.

Skyler did a small thrust across Katy's face. Her pussy was dripping and Katy's treatment was already bringing her close to an orgasm. Skyler could feel it coming now, so she leaned forward and licked Katy's clit.

"Mmm!" Katy gasped, but was muffled by Skyler's pussy. This caused a vibrational feeling in Skyler's pussy, pushing her over the top.

Skyler felt the warm sensation start somewhere deep in her gut and head straight for her pussy. She then felt it radiate out from there, as she squirted all over Katy's face.

"Oh fuck ya!" She screamed, taking a momentary break from licking Katy's clit.

When she returned to Katy's clit, Skyler pressed the number 5 on the remote. Katy felt the sudden jerking of the plug in her ass, more intense than before. Combined with Skyler's soft tongue on her clit, she had an intense orgasm, her whole body jerking itself around.

"Wow, that was fun!" Katy said as Skyler rolled off her and turned the butt plug off.

"Fun's not over." Skyler replied, going down between Katy's legs and opening them up. Skyler pulled the butt plug out. "Your sole focus will be on me now." She said.

Skyler straddled Katy's left leg, scooting her way up to her pussy. Their pussy lips touched, and it was like an electrical current ran through the both of them.

Skyler began to do mini thrusts, dragging her pussy along Katy's. She wasn't very experienced, so her thrusts were a little jagged. But it was still pleasurable for both of them.

Katy looked up at the cute blonde currently scissoring her, her pussy dragging across her own. She watched her perky tits jiggle as she quietly moaned out with her eyes closed. Skyler soon opened her eyes and the 2 girls looked into each other lovingly. They were now lovers, and both of them seemed thrilled about that fact.

Skyler reached down with both hands and started rubbing both of their clits. They were both getting close to another orgasm. It was a matter of who would be first. Skyler made sure it was Katy.

She would stop rubbing her own clit when she got too close, making sure she didn't cum first. Soon, she felt Katy's body shake, saw her throw her head back, and heard her scream out in pleasure as she had her orgasm. Skyler kept rubbing their pussy together and started intensely rubbing her own clit. Not 30 seconds after Katy's orgasm, Skyler had her own stirring on top of her as the orgasm ripped through her body.

As both were coming, Skyler leaned forward and captured Katy's lips in a kiss.

"That was great, wasn't it?" Skyler asked.

"It was definitely great. But could you release me now, my arms are getting tired." Katy replied.

"Oh, of course." Skyler said, grabbing the key.

As soon as Katy's arms were free, she grabbed Skyler's face and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. Skyler was surprised this time but instantly gave into Katy. Katy turned onto her side as the 2 girls made out, their bodies covered in a mix of sweat and cum.

'Gggrrr!' Skyler's stomach growled, finally stopping the 2 girls.

"Maybe we should actually get some food." Skyler said.

"Ya, I know a good vegan place nearby that delivers." Katy replied.

"Perfect." She said before giving her one last kiss on the lips.

It was almost 1PM the next day when Courtney and Vernon arrived home.

"Neither of them has responded to my texts this morning." Courtney said, as they walked up the stairs.

"Whatever happened, I'm sure we can get through." Vernon reassured her.

"I knew I should have been there when they met." Courtney replied.

"We don't even know if anything happened." He responded.

Courtney was certain something bad happened. She quickly walked to their condo and opened the door.

"Hell... oh?" Courtney said upon entry.

She was surprised to see Skyler still there, lying against Katy as they were cuddling on the couch. They had fallen asleep watching TV that morning, wearing some borrowed sweats. Katy was rubbing her eyes, having just woken up.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Courtney whispered, walking over to where they were.

"Ya, but it's ok. We probably need to wake up, anyway." Katy replied. Courtney leaned down and gave her a kiss.

"Good night?" Courtney asked.

"Oh ya." Katy responded. "Hey, Skyler." She said.

"Mmmm." She moaned while waking up.

"Skyler, Courtney's home." Katy said.

"Mmm, hey Courts." Skyler said, opening her eyes.

"Hey, Katy says you had a good night." Courtney replied.

"Very good night." Skyler responded. "Not much sleep, though."

"That's good to hear." Courtney answered. "Dinner wasn't awkward?"

"No, we actually had sex before, so we were already hot for each other by the time we got dinner." Katy explained as Skyler fully awoke.

1...345678