The Old Repairman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also felt a bit of pressure. She wanted to be a part of this relationship. While Courtney had told her Vernon and Katy were cool with it, she still felt she needed to get along with them to ensure her place.

"So, Courtney tells me you used to work as the repairman here. How did that happen?" She asked, trying her best.

"It's a bit of a story, but in short, after my fiancée passed, I drove away and eventually came upon this place. That had a help needed, and I took the job. Was supposed to be a temporary thing. But temporary quickly became permanent." He answered her.

"I didn't know about your fiancée." Skyler replied. "That must have been hard."

"It was." Vernon responded. "And to be honest, I held onto my pain for a long while. But thanks in large part to Courtney, I'm finally getting over her."

"Courtney helped me in that regard, too." She answered. "She helped me get over my husband as well."

"Yes, Courtney told me about your divorce. Did he take it well?" Vernon asked.

"Not initially. He was mad most of the week." Skyler told him. "But then yesterday, he said I was right, that we were holding on to something that wasn't working."

"What did you tell him when you asked for a divorce?"

"I told him that our marriage wasn't working anymore and that I wanted out. He accused me of cheating and I told him I did, but that I was in love with Courtney and wanted to be with her."

"You didn't tell him about me?"

"I skipped that part. But the good news is, Wednesday night he hooked up with a girl he worked with, which convinced him that I was right."

"That's good. What about RJ?"

"We agree on joint custody, and we'll tell him once the divorce is completed."

"So, what's next for you?"

Vernon and Skyler are soon deep in conversation. Just as Courtney had before, Skyler found it easy to be around Vernon. She was relaxed and felt at ease talking with him. She soon forgot Courtney was even watching.

Courtney was excited to see them getting along. While she was confident they would, there was a small part of her that was scared they might not. But seeing Skyler giggle and smile made her feel at ease that this would work. She even got the sense that they were starting to flirt, which both made her jealous and turned her on.

"Would you ever go back to modeling full time?" Vernon asked her as they took their last few bites of lasagna.

"No, my career as a model is winding down." Skyler answered. "I think it's time for something new."

"Like what?" Vernon replied.

Skyler thought about it for a moment. "When I was growing up, I used to love ballroom dancing. I don't think I could do it competitively, but maybe I could teach it."

"You know, in college, I took a ballroom dance class. Don't think I remember much of it, but I could put some music on and try." He offered. "At worst, it's a chance for you to practice teaching."

"Sure, why not." Skyler replied.

Vernon and Courtney cleared some space in the living room, while Skyler picked a classical music playlist.

"Alright, let me teach you the basics." Skyler said as Vernon came and faced. "As the man, you're going to be the leader. Start by taking my right hand with your left. And we're gonna hold it about here." She told him, putting them in the correct position. "And your right arm goes on my back, just below my shoulder." She instructed him, and he followed. "And I'll lay my arm on top of yours."

"Ok, now what?" Vernon asked as they stood there about a foot apart.

"Now, a few basic steps. As the leader, you're gonna take a few steps forward, then one to your left, then turn us so you're facing open space. Got it?" She explained.

"Ya, I got it." Vernon replied.

Vernon does the steps slowly and robotically.

"That's good." Skyler told him. "As we continue, blend the steps together and get a little quicker."

Vernon picked the steps up pretty quickly and soon looked seamlessly while dancing.

"Were you an athlete growing up?" Skyler asked as they danced.

"Ya, played football. Did Courtney tell you?" Vernon answered.

"No, you're surprisingly light on your feet. Figured you were an athlete of some kind." She responded.

"Ya, I was a quarterback. A lot of footwork involved." He replied.

"I can see that." Skyler said.

"When I was young, probably 8 or 9, I did ballet for a couple months." Vernon told her.

"Really?" Skyler asked surprised.

"Ya. One Christmas my mother took me to see the nutcracker, and I loved it." He explained. "I asked my mom to sign me up, and I did ballet for a few months until my father found out. He was a... traditional man, and didn't want his son doing ballet."

"That's too bad. I think you could have been a good ballet dancer." She replied.

"Thank you." He responded. "Did you and Ray often dance?"

"No, he was never really interested." She answered. "And when we met in our senior year of high school, I was already done competitively, so I kind of took a break from dancing."

"Do you miss dancing?" He asked.

"Ya, I do." She replied. "I wish I would have kept going, even just for fun, but life got in the way."

"Well, if you ever need a partner, I'd be happy to learn." He told her.

"That's sweet of you to offer." She responded. "Do you wanna learn a new step?"

"Hmm... I have a better idea." He replied.

"Oh!" She yelped because Vernon had pulled her in tight so their bodies were now touching.

Her heart started to race as she looked up into his eyes. When she had first met Vernon, she had wondered how Courtney fell for him. He wasn't very attractive, not the person she would think Courtney would be with. But in that moment, she felt the heat between them and felt herself falling for him.

Vernon noticed a twinkle in Skyler's green eyes and leaned down to kiss her. Skyler happily accepted and felt herself melt into the kiss. Her lips parted, allowing Vernon's tongue to meet her own. His breath was foul, but she didn't care. Her hands connected behind his head, pulling him down, making sure their lips stayed connected.

Skyler was so focused on being with Vernon, she had forgotten Courtney had been watching. Courtney was thrilled as they got along throughout dinner, even more so when they started making out. She had hoped their date would end up like this. Seeing it happen in front of her, turned her on and made her put her fingers down her shorts.

Vernon's hands were on Skyler's lower back when he began to pull the bottom of her dress upwards. Slowly her toned legs came into view, then the bright pink thong she had put on. While she hadn't expected the night to go this way, she'd prepared for it.

Once the bottom of her dress was around her waist, they broke their kiss for a moment. Skyler put her arms above her head, while Vernon quickly took her dress off over her head, revealing the matching pink bra she had on. He tossed it to the side and in an instant, their lips were back together.

Vernon lifted Skyler's left leg up off the ground and began to grope Skyler's amazing ass. The feeling of Vernon's coarse hands on her ass was a new sensation for Skyler. It made her feel dirty, which weirdly turned her on. She could feel the juices in her pussy start to flow.

Vernon then lifted her other leg, and Skyler wrapped them around him, still sucking on his tongue. Both of his hands were on Skyler's ass as he started to move them towards the bedroom. Vernon moved slowly, enjoying the moment with Skyler. He tasted the lasagna still on her tongue, smelled the gentle scent of her perfume, and felt the softness of her ass.

Courtney snuck into the bedroom behind them, watching 2 of her lovers make their way to the bed. She sat in the chair in the corner, took her shorts off and began to openly finger herself as they continued to kiss. They had set up a ton of candles in the bedroom for just such an occasion.

Vernon finally made it to the bed, where he gently laid Skyler down at the foot of the bed. He laid on top of her and they crawled their way to the head of the bed, maintaining their kiss the entire time. Skyler had memorized his taste by this point.

Vernon finally broke the kiss when they reached the end of the bed. He kissed down to her neck, which he sucked on for a moment. Skyler could feel his lumpy body pressed against her. It was unlike any she had felt before. Skyler started to get hot from being under him, which caused sweat to appear on her brow.

Vernon finally pulled himself away from her porcelain neck and kissed down to her chest. While not as large as Katy or Courtney, her chest was still a good size, perky and perfectly shaped. Vernon pulled her bra down under her chest to reveal her nipples.

"Huh, oh!" She gasped as Vernon had immediately moved in on her left nipple while his left hand squeezed her right breast. "Mmmm..." She moaned.

Vernon sucked on Skyler's nipple, enjoying her taste as she squirmed underneath him. He flicked his tongue across her nipple, making sure it was fully erect before switching to the other. He could feel how turned on she was. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself and came back for more.

Once both nipples were sufficiently erect, Vernon kissed down her flat stomach to her panties, which were soaked at this point. Skyler put her legs in the air and Vernon pulled her panties off. He took a whiff of them as Skyler lowered and opened her legs. He got his first good look at Skyler's pussy.

Skyler blushed as Vernon looked at her privates. A month ago, she never would have thought she'd be in bed with a fat man twice her age. And yet, here she is, horny as hell and wanting him to have his way with her.

Vernon went down on Skyler. He kissed up her right thighs, stopping right before he reached her pussy. Skyler was shaking with anticipation. Then he took his first lick, and Skyler was hooked. His tongue gently flicked her swollen lips, causing Skyler to throw her head back. It wouldn't take much to make her cum.

Skyler moaned out loudly as Vernon dragged his tongue between her lips. He did small circles around the outside of her hole before finally diving in. Vernon's tongue explored her insides, listening to her moan and groan to find a sensitive spot.

"Oohhh!" Skyler moaned loudly when Vernon had found her spot. He began to insistently lick that spot.

Skyler, already on the edge of cumming, was brought over the top by this. Her pussy tightened up as her body shook uncontrollably. Her body radiated heat as she rode out her orgasm.

Vernon sucked up her juices as she came. He loved watching these hot young models succumb to him. He kissed back up her trembling body, still coming down from her orgasm.

"You have too many clothes on." She told him as he kissed her neck.

Vernon gave her a peck on the lips before leaning upwards. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt as Skyler laid below him. He took it off, and Skyler noticed his stomach hang over his belt. For most women of her stature, seeing such a thing would be an immediate no. But Skyler was already too far gone and her body remembered the previous Friday night with Vernon.

Vernon undid his belt and took his pants off, completely naked before Skyler. His cock hung just above her body. She reached down with both hands and began to jerk him off, ensuring he was at full mast. It was her first good look at Vernon's cock. She bit her lower lip as it's even bigger than she remembered.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." Skyler answered.

Vernon scooted back and lined himself up. Skyler looked down with excited anticipation as she saw him slide his cock between her lips. She then felt his cock head stretch her opening up so it could fit inside her. He was so big, even just his head stretched her out.

"Holy shit!" Skyler groaned as Vernon quickly pushed about 3 and a half inches inside her.

She threw her head back as Vernon was already as deep as her husband, but Vernon was much thicker. She wondered how she took the entire thing last week. His size was immense, and it felt like he was touching all her sensitive spots at the same time. She knew she would not last long.

Vernon pulled back a bit, then thrusted forward, pushing a bit more into Skyler. He continued to keep that pace, thrusting in and out and slowly moving further into her. Being more aware this time, Vernon could feel all the details in Skyler's pussy. She was definitely the tightest of the 3. He looked down at the beautiful blonde panting while taking his cock. He admired her flat stomach, perfect chest, and those beautiful green eyes full of lust.

Vernon finally stuffed his entire length into Skyler and she felt something she had only felt only once before; Vernon's cock touching her cervix. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. With his cock already stretching her out, his cock hitting her cervix caused Skyler to start to uncontrollably cum.

Vernon held his cock deep inside her as she came hard on his cock. He felt her pussy spasm along his cock, trying to squeeze tight, but his cock stopped that from happening. He watched her chest rise and fall as she took deep breaths while coming down from her orgasm.

Vernon started to fuck Skyler at a steady pace. Her pussy was drenched, making it easy to pump in and out of her. Skyler loved the feeling of his cock going in and out of her. As he pulled out, she would feel empty, like there was a void inside her. That only lasted a few seconds, as Vernon would thrust back into and fill that void.

Vernon heard Skyler loudly moan. They were actually more like lustful screams. He watched her chest bounce as he fucked her, her nipples still stood up. Her entire body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, making it look like she was shining in the pale candlelight.

Skyler looked up at Vernon, his large stomach jiggling as thrusted. Not long ago, she would have thought he was hideous. But with how well he was fucking her, he looked like the most handsome man she'd ever seen. It would only get better when he reached down and rubbed her clitoris.

Skyler was forced to throw her head back and arch her back as a huge orgasm ripped through her again. Vernon continued to slowly thrust in and out of her while rubbing her clit. He watched her body jerk up and down as she rode out her orgasm.

"Come here." She said once the orgasm was done, prompting Vernon to lean forward and kiss her lips. She hungrily accepted, her mind solely focused on Vernon.

Vernon squeezed his arms behind Skyler, then rolled over onto his back. He maintained the kiss and himself inside, as Skyler was now on top of him. Without saying a word, Skyler started to bounce on his dick. She went slowly. She pulled herself slowly off his cock and just before it escaped, she would slam herself back down onto him.

Vernon was very close to cumming and Skyler's rhythm was only making it harder for him to hold back. He finally had to put his hands on both sides of her face to pull her away from him.

"Skyler, this has been an amazing night with you." Vernon told her. "But I am very close and if we continue, I will cum inside you. I would like to cum in you, but I need to know if you're okay with that."

Skyler smiled at him, then went back to kissing him. Her hips returned to the same pace of fucking and she soon felt his cock begin to pulse. Vernon grabbed her ass and held it down as he sprayed his cum inside her. The heat and force of his cum hitting her cervix caused Skyler to cum again. They kissed and moaned into each other's mouth as they came simultaneously.

Courtney had watched their whole session while fingering herself. She had given herself a couple of small orgasms as she watched. She was happy to see them get along so well and that they were clearly sexually compatible. She was also jealous of both of them as she thought about joining them on several occasions, but wanted them to have one session alone.

Now that they were done, though, it was time for her to have some fun. As Skyler got off and cuddled up next to Vernon. Courtney stood up and took her shirt off, so she was completely naked now as well.

Skyler and Vernon were still too absorbed in each other to notice Courtney had gotten on the bed and crawled towards Vernon's cock.

"Mmmfff!" Vernon moaned and finally took notice of Courtney as she began to suck his cock.

"What?" Skyler asked, looking at his expression.

"Oh, Courtney's sucking my dick." He replied.

Skyler looked down and saw the last inch of Vernon's cock sink into Courtney's mouth.

"How is she doing that?" She asked, surprised at seeing Courtney deepthroat his entire cock.

"Practice." Vernon answered, closing his eyes as Courtney's tongue swirled around his cock as she raised herself off it.

"Come, let me show you." Courtney said once his cock was out of her mouth.

Skyler crawled her way down to his groin, joining Courtney on her hands and knees.

"Let me see what you can do." Courtney told her.

Skyler grabbed his cock with her left hand, while opening her mouth wide and wrapping her lips around his cock. She started by sucking on his head. Her tongue did circles around it, the taste of their 2 cums invaded her mouth. Her hand jerked him off as she went, doing quick motions up and down his length.

Skyler then pushed in further. The thickness of his shaft quickly filled her mouth. She tried to fight her gag, but it was of little use. After about 4 inches, she gagged, her entire body jerking around.

"Alright, not a bad start." Courtney told her, once Skyler was forced to pull out. "But don't let it hit the top of your mouth. That should allow it to get to the back of your mouth."

"Ok." Skyler replied, then went back down on Vernon.

Skyler sucked him back into her mouth, this time focusing on keeping it from touching the roof of her mouth. While she felt a gag coming, she was able to fight it off and slid his cock to the back of her mouth. His tip hit the back of her mouth, which caused Skyler to gag and pull out.

"Good." Courtney said as Skyler coughed a bit. "Now I see you fighting your gag. That's a battle you're always gonna lose. You need to go with the flow. Allow yourself to gag. But hold yourself there and eventually it'll die down."

Skyler nodded and went back at it. She kept Vernon's cock from hitting the roof of her mouth again. This time, as it hit the back of her mouth, she allowed herself to gag. Her body jerked repeatedly, tears formed in her eyes as her body begged for her to stop. Skyler stayed strong and eventually, just as Courtney said, her body slowly gave in.

"Good, now pull back just a bit." Courtney told her. "And take a few deep breaths and focus on relaxing your throat."

Skyler closed her eyes and breathed in through her nose, allowing Vernon's cock to meld in with her mouth.

"Now, let his cock slide down your throat." She told her. "Don't force yourself down, just go with the flow."

Skyler took one last deep breath, and then slowly allowed Vernon's cock to go down her throat. It made a loud gurgling sound as it slid down. Skyler was shocked how easy it was once she was relaxed. She slowly went further down, her hand still jerking the bottom of his cock. She gagged again, this time about 3/4 of the way down. Skyler couldn't ride it out this time and pulled herself off.

"That was good." Courtney told her, as Skyler had to cough again. "With practice, you'll get better and soon be able to do this."

Courtney took Vernon's cock and, in one quick go, sucked his entire cock down her throat. Skyler looked on in amazement as Courtney didn't gag at all. She eventually came back up for air and Skyler took the opportunity to suck on him some more.

While Skyler sucked, Courtney began to suck on his balls, popping one into her mouth and using her tongue to circle around it. She'd then switch to the other as Skyler pushed herself further down.

123456...8