The Old Repairman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" Katy suddenly screamed out in pleasure, pulling her tongue out of Courtney's pussy.

Vernon had kneeled behind Katy. He pulled her panties down and stuck his cock directly in her ass without any lube.

"Keeping licking my wife, bitch!" Vernon said, holding Katy's head down now.

Katy felt the difference, the pressure and friction was greater without lube. The pain was immense but nothing compared to the overwhelming pleasure. She sucked on Courtney's clit, hoping she'd get off soon so she could scream out. It only got harder, when she felt Skyler's tongue now teasing her pussy lips.

"Oh god yes!" Courtney screamed out, her pussy quivering as she came on Katy's face. Vernon released his grip on Katy's head.

"Holy fucking shit!" She screamed as her body began to orgasm, her pussy squirting out on Skyler's face.

Courtney stopped Katy's screaming by turning around and kissing her as she came. Vernon pulled out when she was finished, Skyler tasting his cock and the mix of flavors on it.

Soon all 4 were on the bed. Courtney was on her back, Vernon in her pussy. Next to them, Katy was on top of Skyler, scissoring her. Skyler and Courtney kissed and touched each other. Vernon thrusted into Courtney wildly as Katy rubbed her and Skyler's pussies together.

Vernon admired Katy's work, Skyler was clearly enjoying the gently rubbing of their bodies together. Courtney reached down and began rubbing Skyler's clit as they kissed. Skyler's hands meanwhile, we're tugging on Courtney's nipples as her tits bounced from Vernon's fucking.

There was too much go on, so Vernon closed his eyes. He focused on the feeling of Courtney's pussy around his cock. It was perfect, just like he remembered. He felt it as it clasped around his cock harder and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm.

He opened his eyes just as both Courtney and Skyler had shuddering orgasms. They're bodies spasmed as they stopped kissing to loudly moan out. Katy leaned forward and stuffed her face in Skyler's chest. Vernon reached behind Katy and groped her fine ass as both Courtney and Skyler came down from their orgasms.

Next, Skyler was on her hands and knees, Vernon banging her ass from behind. Skyler was eating Courtney's pussy as she laid on her back with Katy sitting on Courtney's face. Skyler was groaning like crazy as Vernon thrusted into her with no lube.

Skyler wasn't as used to anal as Courtney or Katy but having seen how much Katy and Courtney enjoy anal sex without lube she had to try it. The pain was immense as the friction between her ass and Vernon's cock was hard to bear. But she managed and soon was feeling the closeness to Vernon's cock that Courtney and Katy had felt before.

Courtney loved being in the middle. She was tasting Katy's pussy, trying to hold her moans in as Skyler's soft tongue licked her pussy lips. She felt both loved and loving in the middle, her own orgasm building as she felt Katy's building as well.

Katy saw everything from where she was, sensually rubbing her own tits. She watched as Vernon wildly pumped into Skyler's ass. She then saw how Skyler's tongue had migrated to Courtney's clit and began to lick it. She then looked down and saw Courtney's face between her thighs, Courtney's tongue deep inside her. She started to pant as she progressed to an orgasm.

Vernon was thrusting into Skyler's ass with all his might. He remembered how she liked it and once he was sure she was comfortable enough, he began to ram into her with all the power he had. He gave her cheeks a good spanking, each one now a bright red color.

With all 3 girls on the precipice of an orgasm, it was a race to see who got there first. It ended up being Skyler, which caused a cascading effect. As her body shook and stirred, Vernon held her head down on Courtney's pussy. She moaned and groaned into it causing a vibrational effect for Courtney, which brought her to orgasm. Courtney kept her tongue inside Katy as she orgasm. She too moaned and groaned, creating the same vibrational effect for Katy and bringing her to orgasm.

Then, all three girls were bent over the bed, Courtney in the middle, Katy to her right, Skyler on her left. They're glorious asses up in the air. Vernon got behind and started by giving them all a good spanking, their asses bounced very nicely.

He then started by sticking his cock in Katy's pussy. He grabbed her by the hips and pounded into with all his might, no need for a buildup. There was a loud slapping noise as Vernon's thighs slammed into Katy's muscular glutes.

Meanwhile, Skyler and Courtney had begun to make out their tongues playing with one another. Courtney soon reached down with her left hand and began to finger Skyler's pussy. She felt her moan into her mouth but didn't stop kissing her.

Courtney then felt Katy's left hand on her breast as Katy groped her breast. Courtney then took her right index and middle finger and shoved them up Katy's ass. Katy screamed in pleasure as she came from being double stuffed. Her pussy tightened around Vernon's cock as her ass did the same around Courtney's fingers.

Vernon moved over to Courtney, spread her ass cheeks and stuck his cock in her ass. Courtney loved the feeling of his bulge, not lubricated in her ass. Vernon took his time entering, but was soon pumping into her hard. He loved each girl's ass, each had its own unique feeling.

Katy and Skyler had leaned over and began to really grope Courtney's tits. Courtney then arches her back, lifting her tits off the bed. Katy and Skyler leaned further over and began to suck on Courtney's nipples. Courtney tried to stifle her moans, but soon couldn't help but moan out. It was all too much pleasure for Courtney, who within a moment found herself orgasming all over Vernon's cock.

Vernon moved over to Skyler, his cock re-entering her pussy. He grabbed Skyler by the shoulder and would slowly pull out before slamming himself back into her. Her ass would ripple when he slammed himself back into her and Skyler would loudly groan.

While Vernon banged Skyler, Katy went behind Courtney and stuck her tongue in her pussy before she completely came down from her orgasm. She kept Courtney at a low level of orgasmic pleasure, giving her waves of higher orgasmic feelings as she licked her sensitive spots. Courtney was panting like a dog as Katy licked her in a way she'd never felt.

Skyler had another orgasm when Vernon slammed himself in her all the way. He held himself there as Skyler's pussy coiled around him, seemingly begging for his seed. Vernon enjoyed the sight of Skyler orgasming on his cock, her body shaking as she sung out in pleasure.

Soon they were back on the bed, Courtney had Vernon cock in her pussy, riding him reverse cowgirl. She leaned all the way forward so she could lick Skyler's pussy, who was laid out, legs spread wide. Courtney could feel her pussy spread wide for Vernon's cock as she teased Skyler by licking around her ass. Courtney's fingers rubbed Skyler's clit, who laid back and loudly moaned as Courtney worked her pussy well.

Katy was riding Vernon's face, her juices dripping down his face. Vernon took his right index finger and stuck it in her ass as his tongue penetrated her pussy. This gave Katy an idea. She soon leaned forward and stuck her tongue into Courtney's ass. Courtney was surprised by the sudden tongue in her butt, but maintained her rhythm until she had a shuddering orgasm.

Last, Courtney and Skyler were scissoring on the bed, their bodies glistening with sweat as they finished each other off. Vernon was on top of Katy on the ground, gently pushing into her as she was extremely close to another orgasm. He went down and kissed her as she orgasmed on him. Her tight cunt gripping down on him caused Vernon's cock to start pulsing.

"He's about to cum!" Katy excitedly said.

Vernon pulled out and stood up as Courtney and Skyler joined Katy on the ground. They were all on their knees when Vernon finally released and started cumming. He came all over their faces, covering each in a sizable amount of cum. The girls began to lick and kiss the cum off each other.

"You think the shower will fit all of us?" Courtney asked.

"It definitely will." Vernon replied.

------

"Hi, you must be Katy, I'm Dr. James and I'll be doing your ultrasound today." The doctor said to Katy, as she walked into the room with Vernon and Courtney.

"Yes, I'm very excited." She replied.

"That's great." He responded. "Let's get you up on the bench and you can pull your shirt up a bit." He asked Katy to do, and she followed his direction. "You must be Katy's father." The doctor said to Vernon.

"No, that's my boyfriend, Vernon." Katy responded.

"Oh, my apologies." He replied. "But, one question, who's the blonde he's holding hands with?"

"That's his wife, Courtney." Katy answered.

"Oh, umm... ok, whatever floats your boat." He replied.

Suddenly, they all hear a knock at the door and see Skyler poking her head.

"Sorry, I'm late." She said, striding in and giving Courtney a kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The doctor asked.

"That's Skyler, my boyfriend's wife's girlfriend." Katy said.

"What?!? I'm at a loss for words." He replied.

"It's really not that complicated." Katy explained. "Vernon and Katy are married but then also go on dates with Skyler and I. And when 1 of us is busy, the other 3 hook up. Sometimes, us 3 girls hook up and Vernon watches. And sometimes we all have a good time together. See not complicated."

"You know what, I don't need to understand this." The doctor said. "Let's just do the ultrasound."

------

This is the end of the old repairman series. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

1...345678