The Old Repairman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Vernon, the tightness of this woman's pussy reminded him of his first time with Courtney. Whoever it was had never had a big dick before.

Skyler got off and turned around to face Vernon. Finally, part of her brain clued in that this wasn't her husband. But that was just a small minority. The rest of her brain just wanted more dick. She impaled herself back on Vernon's cock, his thick member stretching her out again.

Through the darkness, Vernon finally could see who it was. To his surprise, he recognized the young woman as Skyler. He wasn't sure what to do.

This wasn't just Courtney's best friend, this was the girl that Courtney had feelings for. Would she be mad at the fact Vernon got to fuck her first? Or would that turn her on? From everything he'd heard about Skyler, she wasn't gay. So for Courtney, this might be the closest to fucking her she could get.

So, did she put Skyler up to this? She was already sharing him with Katy. Was it that crazy to think she'd share him with her best friend? Plus, as far as first introductions, this was probably Vernon at his best.

As Vernon tried to figure out what was going on, Skyler was having the ride of her life. The thickness and shear length of his cock were honestly too much. She hadn't been stretched out like this since giving birth.

Her moans and the sounds of her tight butt smacking against Vernon's fatty thighs are the only audible sounds. It was honestly a miracle Courtney didn't wake up but her alcohol induced slumber was too deep.

Skyler was sweating at this point, and so was Vernon. Vernon gave off a grotesque smell, one of sweat and cheap booze. It filled Skyler's nostrils but was just another clue her lust filled brain ignored.

Being very close to orgasm, Skyler thrusted his cock all the way in. She moved her hips in a small circle, letting Vernon's cock explore every part of her insides. She could feel his cock tip brushing up against her cervix. Never had a man touched so deep inside her. It didn't take much longer for her to have her second orgasm.

Skyler's second orgasm was just as big, if not bigger, than the first. It felt like time froze as every nerve in her body fired at the same time. It was overwhelming, Skyler's weakened brain completely gave up. Her body went limp, and she fell forward onto Vernon's plump chest. She was panting and babbling incoherently.

Vernon still wasn't sure why Skyler was in bed with him but as the saying goes, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, he figured. As Skyler's mind reset, Vernon moved his knees up and started fucking her hard. He reached behind her and grabbed her perfect ass, feeling her soft skin and strong glutes. Vernon knew he was close and wondered whether or not he should pull out. He hadn't pulled out with Katy or Courtney, as both enjoyed being filled up. But he knew Skyler was married, maybe she wouldn't want that.

That decision was taken out of his hands though, as Skyler would soon cum a third. It was more of just a continuation of her second orgasm. But when her pussy seized up around Vernon, he couldn't stop himself from cumming.

Skyler felt rope after rope of cum enter her pussy. It quickly filled her up like her husband never had. Its warmth was intoxicating, keeping her aroused as she slowly drifted off to sleep on top of Vernon.

------

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Is the first thing Courtney heard the next morning. It was early, and it woke her up.

When she opened her eyes and realized where she was. Courtney sprang off the couch just in time to see Skyler come out the room, still putting on her dress from last night on.

"Courtney, call the cops, there is a stranger in your bed!" Skyler told her.

"Oh ya him, umm..." Courtney said, trying to find the words in hungover mind.

"Did you know about him?" Skyler asked.

"Ya she does!" Vernon responded as he walked out of the bedroom in a pair of shorts and headed over to the kitchen.

"Ok, is he a family friend or something?" Skyler replied.

"No, Skyler, meet Vernon... my boyfriend." Courtney said.

"Vernon, like your imaginary friend Vernon." Skyler replied, a shocked look on her face.

"Ya that was a lie." Courtney responded. "I was just embarrassed about being attracted to him so I lied."

"Sorry, give me a moment, this is just a lot to process." Skyler said.

"Ya, take your time." Courtney replies.

Suddenly, Skyler's eyes went wide as her face went pale. She looked over at Vernon, who was eating some cereal. "Did we... did we have sex last night?" She asked him.

"Ya, we did. Good sex, too." He replied, as he chewed on his cereal.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. I cheated last night." Skyler responded, clearly in a panic.. "I've never cheated before. And I did it with my best friend's boyfriend. Holy shit."

"Hey, calm down." Courtney said, trying to console her friend. "Just breathe. It was a mistake but nobody is gonna find out. It'll stay just between us."

"Why are you being so calm about it? I had sex with your boyfriend. Shouldn't you be mad at us, or at least one of us?" Skyler asked.

"Well, here's the thing..." Courtney began to say but was cut off by the front door opening.

In walked Katy, in a white tank top and blue jeans. She was engrossed in her phone and hadn't heard them talking from outside.

"Hey Vernon, I know I'm early but I was hoping to get a round in before..." Katy said as she entered, only looking up from her phone and seeing Skyler at the very end. "... Courtney gets home."

"What is she doing here?" Skyler asked, a shocked look on her face.

"I can explain." Courtney answered.

"This is obviously something between the 2 of you." Katy said. "So, can Vernon and I just head to the bedroom?"

"Ya, I'll be in, in a minute." Courtney replied.

"What the fuck is going on?" Skyler asked, completely confused.

"I can explain." Courtney answered, waiting for Vernon and Katy to have left the room. "It started a few months ago, when I met Vernon and we started hooking up. We weren't official, but he lost his home and so he moved in. Katy then broke in, not knowing Vernon was here and they started hooking up. Then I caught them, had sex with Katy, me and Vernon became officially a couple and then we had a threeway with Katy. We then decided she'd also be part of our relationship. And now we're all kind of a thing."

Skyler has a shocked and confused look on her face. "I don't even know what to say."

"I get it. It's a lot to find out at once." Courtney replied. "I wanted to tell you slowly. I was gonna introduce you to Vernon at brunch but so much for that."

"I think I... I think I need to go home and process." Skyler told her, heading towards the door.

"Ya, I totally get it." Courtney replied. "I'll call you tonight."

"Maybe give me some more time." Skyler responded, opening the front door.

"Oh, ok." A saddened Courtney replied as Skyler turned and left.

Courtney stood there for a moment, silently staring at the door, the only sound a distinct suckling noise coming from the bedroom. She eventually took a deep breath and headed to the bedroom. She stopped at the entrance and watched as Katy was sucking on Vernon's cock. Vernon was lying down, legs open head on the headboard. Katy was on her hands and knees between his legs, lips around his cock while her right hand stroked his cock in unison with her lips. Courtney was still impressed watching Katy's skillful throat take all of Vernon's long dick, even if she could do it, too.

"Are you alright?" Vernon asked, snapping Courtney out of her trance.

"I will be." She replied.

"Are you mad at me?" He responded.

"I'm not happy. How did it even happen?" Courtney asked.

"She just came in and started having sex with me." He told her, Katy was still bobbing her head on his cock. "I didn't know it was her until I was almost done and at that point I couldn't stop myself."

"I guess I can't be too mad." Courtney responded. "I mean if Skyler just walked in and started having sex with me I wouldn't stop her either."

"Come here and let me and Vernon make you a little less glum." Katy said.

"Well, if you insist." Courtney replied, a small smile coming across her face as she reached behind herself and unzipped her dress.

------

It's been a day and half since Skyler left and Courtney has heard nothing from her. Courtney was lying on the couch as Vernon prepared dinner. She had on a blue blouse and black tights as she had just come back from the grocery store, where she picked up some ingredients for dinner. She was staring at her phone, specifically a message she had sent that morning.

'Hey, I know all this might be a lot to take in but I'm still me and I wanna talk this through.' She wrote.

Skyler had seen it but hadn't responded yet. Courtney was legitimately worried she'd never hear from her again. This hurt her, she loved Skyler and never meant for this to happen like this.

"Dinner's almost finished." Vernon told her.

"Huh." Courtney exhaled. She threw her phone to the other side of the couch and got up.

"Still no response?" Vernon asked.

"Ya, I'm not sure she ever will." Courtney replied, tearing up.

"Don't say that. Come here." Vernon responded, bringing Courtney into a hug. "You girls have a special bond. I'm sure she's not gonna throw that away."

Courtney held Vernon close for a moment, then pulled back slightly. She went and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Thank you. You've been very understanding this weekend." She said.

"I'll always be here for you." He replied, then gave her another kiss on the lips.

"Dinner could probably wait a bit." Courtney responded.

"It can absolutely wait." He answered, then went back down and kissed Courtney again.

Vernon lifted Courtney off the ground. She wrapped her legs around him while maintaining the kiss. With his hands groping her butt, Vernon walked them towards the bedroom, dinner a long forgotten chore.

Once in the bedroom, Vernon let Courtney down and they stripped their clothes off. Once nude, Vernon played with Courtney's chest, stuffing his face in it and eliciting moans and giggles as he flicked his tongue across her nipples. Courtney reached down and jerked Vernon off as the 2 of them made their way to the bed.

Courtney lied down on her back as Vernon got overtop of her. He slid his cock into her, something he'd done a hundred times yet still excited him like their first time together. By now, they knew each other's bodies like their own and yet still found sex exciting and new.

As Vernon began driving into Courtney, the reason was obvious for him. Looking down at the busty blonde, it would excite any man to be in bed with her. He was just the lucky man she chose. As he watched her tits bounce and heard the sweet sound of her moans, he knew definitively he'd never tire of this.

For any outside observer, the reason Courtney was in bed with Vernon wouldn't have been clear. But as she looked up at his round belly, gray hairs just starting to grow back, she knew why. Beyond just his dick size, she loved him and never wanted to stop being with him.

Vernon put his hands down on either side of Courtney and leaned over to look her in the eyes. He did slow rhythmic pumps, allowing both of them to enjoy every inch of each other. Both of them enjoyed the slower, more intimate love making. Courtney loved how tender Vernon was with her while he did it. She wasn't some random slut but his girl and he was gonna treat her right.

Vernon looked down at her crystal blue eyes and saw them start to dilate. He knew she was getting close to her first orgasm and started pumping into her hard. Of course, Courtney also loved when he powered into her, especially after being so tender with her. The contrasting feelings usually brought her to completion. This time was no different.

She soon felt a wave of pleasure beginning in her pussy and radiating up her body. No matter how many times it's happened, each orgasm still felt like a new experience to her.

Vernon had stopped pumping his cock all the way inside her as he allowed Courtney to ride her orgasm out. He then leaned over further and began to kiss her lips, his fat body pressing her into the bed. Courtney wrapped her legs around Vernon as he did small pumps into her again. Courtney broke the kiss and Vernon started to kiss her neck.

"You know, you never told me what it was like being with Skyler." Courtney whispered.

"Oh, you want me to tell you? You want me to go into details?" He asked, beginning to pump into her harder.

"Mmhmm." She moaned a reply, closing her eyes and picturing it.

"Well, I was sleeping when she came in. When I woke up, she was already sucking my dick." He explained.

"How was it?" Courtney asked.

"Not great, she didn't know how to deepthroat. But her lips were plump and soft and she knew how to use her tongue." He answered. "She had a way of swirling her tongue around that was incredible." He said as he did a circular motion, stirring his cock inside of Courtney. "She then took her clothes off and got on me."

"Did you see her face then?" Courtney replied.

"No, not yet. She turned her back so I couldn't see her." He explained, making sure to keep pumping into Courtney. "She must have thought I was her husband because she dropped herself quickly down onto me."

"She took all of you?" Courtney asked.

"Yup, super quickly, she screamed out. I'm surprised you didn't wake up." He told her. "It must've been painful. Her pussy was extremely tight and I could feel it stretching out."

"Did she orgasm?" Courtney needed to know.

"Not immediately, but pretty quickly. She hopped on it a few times, then had one." Vernon explained, feeling Courtney's orgasm starting to build. He slowed down because there was still more story to tell.

"After that is when she turned around and I saw who it was." Vernon told her.

"What did you do?" Courtney replied, her eyes still shut, imagining the night the 2 of them had.

"I froze. I wasn't sure what to do." He said. "And if Skyler recognized that I wasn't her husband, she didn't care at that moment. She rode me even harder, slamming her pussy down onto me. I was pent up and close, so I just went with it." Courtney was so close to an orgasm she could feel, but held off for the end of the story. "Soon Skyler had her second orgasm on my cock. This was a big one that nearly knocked her out. She fell forward onto me, and that's when I took control. I started fucking her back as hard as I could. I thought I should probably pull out, but that unfortunately didn't happen."

"You came in her?" Courtney said shocked.

"I did. Her third orgasm surprised me and I couldn't pull out. I came inside her hard." Vernon told her.

Upon hearing her boyfriend tell her how he came in her best friend, Courtney had an orgasm. It was weird, but imagining them together turned her on. Her pussy tightened up around Vernon, causing him to cum as well. They kissed again as they rode out each other's orgasm.

Vernon eventually pulled out and lied down next to her. Courtney snuggled up next to him, both their bodies still a little sweaty.

"Was that it?" Courtney asked.

"Ya, that last orgasm actually knocked her out, and she fell asleep on me." Vernon replied.

"You lucky bastard." She responded. "Now I don't even know if we're friends."

"You girls will make up. Just give her time." Vernon encouraged.

Ding!

By the time Vernon even registered the sound, Courtney was already up and running towards her phone.

"Oh my god! She wants to talk!" Courtney exclaimed.

"See I told you." Vernon replied.

"I'll have to skip out on our dinner tonight." Courtney told him.

"That's fine. I'll put yours in the fridge." He responded.

"Thanks, babe." She replied. "I got to go."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He gestured towards her still naked body.

"Oh, ya." Courtney giggled, feeling better now.

------

Courtney sat in her car outside of Skyler's condo. She had thrown on a black sweatshirt and pink sweatpants. She was nervous. While the fact that Skler wanted to talk was a good sign, she still didn't know what was going to be said. But she took a deep breath and exited the car. She knocked on Skyler's door and Skyler answered in a black t-shirt and beige tights.

"Hey." Courtney had a lot to say, but that's all that came out.

"Hey. Come in." Skyler said, moving out of the way to allow Courtney in. "Do you want some water?"

"No, I'm ok." Courtney replied, walking in. "Is Ray (Skyler's husband) here?"

"No, he took RJ (Skyler's kid) to visit his parents." She responded.

"Skyler, I'm sorry, I should have told you about everything. You're my best friend and I should have shared everything with you." Courtney blurted out.

"You don't have to apologize." Skyler replied.

"I don't?" Courtney asked.

"No, it's your life and you can share with me what you want." Skyler answered. " I'll always be here for you if you want to talk. And to be honest, if I was in your shoes, I don't know how I would have told you. I mean, Vernon is one thing but Katy of all people."

"Ya, that one came out of nowhere for me, too." Courtney responded.

"Is that why she's been nicer over the past month?" Skyler asked

"Ya, it turns out if you get her off once or twice, she's not a total bitch." Courtney said.

Both girls got a good laugh. "Why didn't I think of that?" Skyler joked.

She suddenly turned serious and looked into Courtney's eyes. "One more thing. You have to promise me not to tell a soul about what happened the other night."

"Of course." Courtney responded.

Soon, the girls found their way to the couch and were talking away like before.

"I have to ask, are you with Vernon just for the sex?" Skyler asked. "No judgment."

"You know it started that way." She answered. "The first time was eye opening. But over time it's changed. We started spending more time together, and I fell in love with him."

"Why?" Skyler followed up.

"I feel like I can be myself around. It just feels easy being around him." She told her.

"Interesting." Skyler replied.

"I feel the same way with you." Courtney responded.

"What are you saying?" Skyler asked.

"I'm saying..." Courtney started to say, but instead leaned over and began to kiss Skyler.

Skyler was, at first, surprised by Courtney. But slowly, she closed her eyes and kissed Courtney back. Courtney gently pushed Skyler onto her back as her tongue invaded Skyler's mouth. Soon, their tongues were entangled as Courtney laid on top of Skyler.

"What are we doing?" Skyler asked as Courtney leaned back for a second.

Courtney took her sweatshirt off, revealing the silky black bra she was wearing. "We're doing what we want." She said before she went back to kissing Skyler.

Skyler didn't protest, accepting her kiss and opening her mouth again. Skyler felt the soft skin on Courtney's back as they made out. It was her first time making out with a woman, and Courtney's soft skin was much nicer than her husband's hairy back. Courtney's soft, plump lips made her whole body jitter with excitement. This felt right to her.

Courtney was in heaven. She had finally gone for it and Skyler was going with it. Courtney's hands explored Skyler's body, starting by taking her shirt off, leaving her in a lacy white bra. Her hands then went down her sides, feeling her smooth skin, all the way to her tights.

"Mmm!" Skyler moaned into Courtney's mouth, as Courtney's left hand had gone under her tights and panties. Her left middle finger was rubbing between Skyler's pussy lips, causing her to stir as they made out.

Skyler finally managed to push Courtney away a bit. "I've never done it with a woman before." She told Courtney.

"Don't worry. Just lie back and I'll take control." Courtney replied.

123456...8