The Old Repairman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, interesting strategy." Courtney responded.

"Thought it was the best way to start our new relationship." Katy replied.

"She was definitely right." Skyler said, going up and kissing Katy's lips.

"How was your night?" Katy asked as Vernon exited the bathroom.

"Well, we have an announcement." Courtney responded, standing back up straight and saddling up next to Vernon, who put his arm around her.

"What is it?" Skyler asked as Katy and her studied their faces.

Courtney looked up at Vernon. "Tell them, babe." Vernon said to Courtney.

"We got engaged!" Courtney excitedly announced, showing off the ring.

"Oh my god!" Katy screamed.

"Congratulations." Skyler said.

Skyler and Katy got up and gave them each a hug, congratulating both of them.

"This doesn't change our feelings towards you 2." Courtney told them. "We still want you to be part of our lives. We just wanted to commit to each other fully."

"Of course." Skyler responded. "We're happy for both of you."

"But maybe you could show us how much you want us to be in your life." Katy said, pulling both girls by their hips closer to her.

"I wish I could, but I gotta pick up RJ from daycare." Skyler unfortunately replied. "I'll see you guys tonight." She said, giving them each a kiss before leaving.

"That's too bad." Katy replied. "But us 3 can still celebrate."

------

"Your chariot, my love." Vernon said, opening the door to the limo he rented.

"Stop being so cheesy today." Courtney replied, giving him a playful slap on the shoulder.

Courtney got in, Vernon hustled to the other side and got in as well. Courtney was wearing a nice white dress. It formed around her body nicely and showed the right amount of cleavage. She had put a slight curl in her hair and wore 6 inch white heels. Vernon had on a three-piece suit, a black jacket and pants with a dark blue vest and a lighter blue tie.

"Alright, itinerary for the day." Courtney said once the vehicle started to move. "We head to your buddy Rick's place to sign our marriage license. He is an officiant, right?"

"Yep, got it when his son got married." Vernon replied.

"Perfect. Then we head over to the hotel and consummate this marriage." Courtney continued. "After, we meet up with Skyler and Katy, have a special meal together, then head back to the hotel and do dirty, disgusting things to each other."

"That sounds wonderful." Vernon responded, Courtney giving him a kiss. "But I need you to trust me and put this on." He said, pulling out a blindfold.

"If this is a sex thing, we said we'd wait until after we're married." Courtney replied.

It was true. They had been without sex since Friday morning, almost 48 hours at this point. Vernon's balls were aching and everything looked like a dick to Courtney. But they managed somehow, and it was only a little longer they'd have to wait.

"It's not. I have a surprise for you, but you have to trust me." He responded.

"Ok." Courtney said, taking the blindfold. "But I swear to god if you so much as touch my breast, I will cut your dick off."

"I promise I won't do anything." Vernon chuckled.

"I know." Courtney said, putting the blindfold on. "So, where are we going?"

"Do you not understand how a surprise works?" He replied.

"I do, but I thought we just wanted something low-key and quick." She responded.

"It will be. Trust me." He said.

As they drove, Courtney had time to think about everything that's happened since they met.

She remembered her initial repulsion to Vernon. He wasn't someone she'd typically go for. Then she saw that glorious dick and things started to change. She remembered their first time in the hot tub and how shameful she felt afterwards.

Then he got fired and moved in with her. It had been because of pity at first, but when he opened to her emotionally, that's when things changed. They became regular lovers, and Courtney was quickly falling for him. He taught her things about her body she never knew before.

But as her feelings grew for Vernon, they also grew for Skyler. This confused her, but Vernon was very understanding. Then there was the Katy incident and how that changed things forever. Her and Vernon finally committed to each other, and she said she loved him. She was ecstatic to hear him say it back. Bringing Katy into the relationship went smoothly and so did introducing Vernon to her friends and family. Well, almost.

What happened with Skyler was messy. Courtney was scared she'd lose her best friend. But when she heard her say I love you, it was like a weight lifted from her shoulders. It may have not been the smoothest transition, but Courtney was so happy the 4 of them were together now.

She thought about herself when she first moved here. She was still the same person, the same Courtney from Indiana. She was herself, but happier. She doesn't remember ever being this happy. And it was all thanks to the man next to her.

The car finally came to a slow halt. Vernon got out and helped Courtney out of the vehicle. She initially stepped on grass, then felt pavement after taking a couple of steps.

"Alright take the blindfold off." Vernon said as he stopped them.

It was a sunny day out, so when Courtney removed the blindfold, it took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. They were standing in front of a house in a suburban neighborhood.

It had a classical middle class American house look. It was probably built in the 60s and had 2 stories and an unfinished basement. The path to the front porch was lined with flowers and small bushes separating it from the large front yard. The front door was between 2 windows, one smaller one looking in on a dining room and a large window looking in on a living room.

"What is this?" Courtney asked.

"This is our new home." He replied, taking her hand.

"You... you..." Courtney said, but was at a loss for words.

"I bought this house for us. For you." Vernon said.

"I love you so freaking much." Courtney replied.

"Don't say that until you've seen the inside." He responded.

They headed inside, which had obviously had some work done to modernize the interior. It had 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bathrooms. They hadn't furnished the place except Vernon had also bought a king size bed and mattress for the master bedroom. When they looked at the unfinished basement, Vernon explained his plan to fix it up.

"We can have another couple of bedrooms down here." He explained. "I think it'll be perfect for RJ and any other kids we have."

Courtney began to tear up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Vernon asked, quickly walking over to her.

"Nothing, you've just made me too happy." She replied. Vernon leaned down and gave her a kiss. "Now, let's go get married."

"I have one more surprise for you." Vernon responded.

He brought her back upstairs and into the backyard. It was a big grassy yard with a small flower garden in the back. There was a white wooden arch in front of the garden with a few flowers on it. Standing in front of the arch were Skyler and Katy, wearing matching green dresses. RJ was there as well. Skyler was holding him in her arms until Vernon and Courtney came outside and she put him down.

"Hi, aunt Courtney!" He said, running up and hugging Courtney's legs.

"Hey, RJ." She replied. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought they should be here for our wedding." Vernon explained. "Skyler got ordained online and we can do it right here."

Courtney just smiled at Vernon. "Go to your aunt Katy." She told RJ, who ran over to Katy.

Courtney grabbed Vernon's hand, and they walked towards Skyler standing in-front of the arch.

"Are you guys ready?" Skyler asked.

"Yes." Courtney replied.

"Absolutely." Vernon said, taking Courtney's other hand and turning to face her.

"I can think of no better place than our new home to take ourselves out of the usual routines of daily living to witness a unique moment in the lives of Courtney and Vernon. Today they join their lives in the union of marriage." Skyler began the ceremony. "They come from different places and times, but today that matters not, as they join in an everlasting marriage. Their relationship is anything but conventional. Katy and I can attest to that, but their love is strong, and that's what matters. Now Vernon, I know you've prepared vows, Courtney. Do you have anything you want to say?"

"I can think of a few things." Courtney replied.

"Go ahead." Skyler said.

"When I first met you, I never thought it would lead here to us getting married." She told him. "But the more we've been together, the happier I get and the more I know I want to be with you forever. We may not have had the straightest path here, but I'm so glad to be here with you. I love you and I'll love you forever."

"Vernon, your turn." Skyler said.

"Courtney, before I met you, I was a broken man." He said. "I had let my life go by hung up on things in the past. I was working to avoid my feelings without a plan for the future. But you've given me a future, and it's you. I vow to love you full heartedly until the day I die. You are my present and future, and I love you more every day."

"Do you, Courtney Turner, take Vernon to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Skyler asked.

"I do." Courtney responded.

"And do you, Vernon Allen, take Courtney Turner to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Skyler asked.

"I do." Vernon answered.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Skyler proclaimed.

Vernon pulled Courtney into a passionate kiss as Skyler and Katy cheered them on. It was official now; Vernon and Courtney were married. They kissed only deepened as time went on, Courtney and Vernon completely absorbed in each other.

"Ahem." Skyler faked a cough to stop them. "Katy and I will go take RJ home while you guys check that bed out." Skyler said, taking RJ's hand. "We'll be back later."

Katy and Skyler say their goodbyes, leaving Courtney and Vernon alone.

"You ready?" Courtney asked.

"Of course." He replied.

Vernon and Courtney walked back towards the house. Courtney took a long look around, making sure she really absorbed the moment. The early morning sun was beaming down hard. The neighbor's tree offered some shade as they passed by. She heard a few birds chirping. She'd like to think they were serenading her wedding.

As they entered the house, she felt the cold AC, but that did little to stop the rising heat in her loins. She was excited. This would be their first time as husband and wife. They were being patient, though.

As they made their way through the house, she could see it coming to life. How she would set the place up and decorate it. This would be their home.

They made their way up the stairs, a few of them creaking along the way. They opened the door to the master bedroom and entered.

Nothing was said because nothing needed to be said. They had done this so many times it was a habit at this point. They quickly disrobed. Courtney discarded her dress as Vernon worked on his vest and shirt. Courtney was much faster and went to her knees to help take his pants off. His big cock jumped out in her face and she gave it a few kisses, leaving a stain of her light pink lip gloss on it.

Courtney then lovingly kissed up his lumpy body. She didn't care what others might think. She thought Vernon was sexy. She kissed right up to his lips, capturing them again in another romantic kiss.

Courtney and Vernon made their way over to the bed, all the while still kissing. Courtney laid down, pulling Vernon down with her. With their bodies completely nude, Vernon managed to guide his cock into her without his hands and maintained the kiss. Courtney wrapped his legs around him as Vernon's legs were still on the ground and he was bent over at the waist.

Courtney moaned into his mouth as he slid in. This was no longer the repairman's dick, or her boy toy or her boyfriend's. This was her husband's, and it excited her beyond belief.

Vernon started thrusting his hips back and forth, banging Courtney. It was somehow all new yet familiar. They had had sex over a hundred times at this point, but this time was different. Their bodies were the same, but their love had changed. It was stronger than ever and made their sex even better.

As Vernon fucked her, he hit all the usual spots that he and Courtney love. But it felt better for both of them. They both got goosebumps all over their bodies, creating an ecstasy-like feeling between them.

"Oh fuck yes!" Courtney finally broke their kiss to scream as she had her first orgasm.

The orgasms Vernon gave her were still mind bending even after all this time. This time in particular, she shook and stirred as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body.

"Lie down and let me take control." Courtney told him as Vernon pulled out of her.

Vernon lied down and Courtney came over and slid him back in. He watched as the young blonde sunk deeper onto his cock. He put his hands on her hips as she took him the full length of his cock. He watched her large bouncing tits as Courtney began to jump up and down on his cock.

Courtney leaned forward and made eye contact with Vernon. They held eye contact as Vernon began to do mini thrusts up into Courtney in rhythm with her. They both grunted and moaned, holding nothing back, to let the other know just how much they're enjoying it.

Courtney felt her body begin to involuntarily shake, and knew it wouldn't be long. She leaned all the way down and kissed Vernon. He brought his knees up and took over. He could feel they were both close and knew it was a matter of time.

Vernon reached behind her and grabbed that glorious ass. His finger teased her asshole, then he stuck it in, feeling Courtney groan into his mouth as he did it. It was only a few more strokes of his cock until Courtney exploded on him. Her tight cunt hugged his cock and Vernon couldn't help but cum in her.

They continued to lovingly kiss as they rode out each other's orgasm. Neither wanted the moment to end as Courtney slid her pussy back and forth on her husband's cock.

After completion, Vernon and Courtney cuddled, basking in their post-orgasmic bliss. They got up, once they heard Katy and Skyler came back, haphazardly putting their clothes back on and headed downstairs.

Katy and Skyler had brought pizza, wine and cake for lunch. They sat on the living room floor and ate, discussing their future plans for the house. Vernon noticed Katy being a little quieter than usual and was wondering why.

"I'm gonna grab us all some water." Vernon announced, standing up. "Katy, can I get your help bringing the glasses back in?"

"Oh, sure." She replied, standing up as well.

They walked into the kitchen, when Vernon turned towards her.

"Is everything alright?" He asked in a hush tone so Skyler and Courtney couldn't hear them.

"Ya, everything is perfectly fine." She replied.

"Are you sure? You don't seem yourself." He responded.

"I'm just... I can't say." She said.

"Why not?" He replied.

"It's your wedding day and I don't want to take the focus away." She answered.

"It's okay." He responded. "Tell me, I can see it's bothering you."

"I'm pregnant!" Katy finally blurts out, clearly having wanted to tell someone for a while.

"Congratulations." Vernon replied, giving Katy a big hug and peck on the lips.

"Did you just say you're pregnant?" Courtney asked, poking her head into the kitchen.

Katy shook her head yes. "Oh my god! Congrats!" Courtney and Skyler said as they walked in and gave Katy a hug.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Courtney asked.

"I didn't want to ruin your wedding day." Katy responded.

"This is wonderful news, it hasn't ruined today." Courtney told her, then gave Katy a kiss on the lips.

"Speaking of kids, maybe we should start making some." Skyler said, as she drifted over to Vernon and groped his groin.

"Did you girls bring the stuff?" Courtney asked.

"Ya, we got it." Katy replied.

"Great." Courtney responded. "Vernon, why don't you head upstairs and we'll be along soon."

Vernon went upstairs and anxiously waited in the bedroom. He took his clothes off and sat on the bed. He could hear the girls giggling and moaning downstairs, obviously getting each other ready. Then he heard them make their way up the stairs.

The door to the bedroom creaked open and 1-by-1 they crawled on their hands and knees in, wearing matching black lingerie.

Katy crawled in first. Vernon watched her large swinging breast as she moved towards him. She arrived on his right side and gave him a wet, succulent kiss.

Skyler then crawled in. She stuck her ass up in the air, swaying her hips from left to right. She came up on Vernon's left side and she, too, gave him a hot kiss.

Lastly, Courtney crawled in. Her picturesque body was covered only in a small black bra and thong. Vernon bit his lips as Courtney came closer and Katy and Skyler began to lick his balls.

"Happy wedding day." Is all Courtney said when she arrived and took hold of Vernon's cock.

Courtney wrapped her lips around his big dick as Skyler and Katy took each ball into their mouths. Vernon looked down in amazement as 3 beautiful women had their mouths all over him. Katy and Skyler licked all around his balls, using their tongues to pleasure him, as Courtney deepthroated him, his large dick deep down her throat. It was almost too much, but Vernon held back. There was much more they needed to do.

After Courtney pulled her lips off, the girls began to share, taking turns deepthroating his cock. Each girl's throat was tight and wet but also gave Vernon a unique feeling. Katy, the expert, swallowed him with ease. Courtney, his love, knew just how he liked it. Skyler, the newbie, was barely able to swallow his whole cock now. As they waited, the girls would take each other's bras off to touch and lick each other's large breasts.

"Why don't you get up next to your husband and let me give you a happy wedding day." Katy offered Courtney as Skyler sucked on Vernon's cock.

Courtney stood up, took her panties off, and sat on the bed to Vernon's right. Katy turned and moved between Courtney's legs, spreading them wide. Katy moved in and began to lick Courtney's pussy, using her previous experience to hit all of Courtney's sensitive spots. Skyler continued to blow Vernon, her hands now gently massaging his balls.

"Ain't this the life?" Vernon said before giving Courtney a kiss.

"Not yet." She replied. "Skyler, why don't you sit on my husband's cock." She told her.

"With pleasure." Skyler responded.

"Hey, no fair!" Katy said.

"Shut up and wait your turn!" Courtney replied, grabbing Katy's head and forcing her back down, which only turned Katy on.

Skyler, meanwhile, stood up and took her panties off, then straddled Vernon's lap, his big dick poking at her lips. She sunk down, feeling his immense size quickly fill her pussy up. She moaned as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Does my husband's cock feel good?" Courtney asked. Skyler could only shake her head yes, as her focus was mostly on his cock.

Vernon's focus was scattered. He wasn't sure if he should focus on Skyler bouncing on his cock or Katy eating out his wife. His mind jumped between watching them both. While watching Katy use her talented tongue to lick Courtney, Courtney kissed him.

"Get Skyler off for me, please." She said.

Vernon knew he had to focus on Skyler. He wrapped his arms under legs and stood up with Skyler in his arms. Skyler wrapped her arms behind his neck as Vernon began to wildly pump into her. They shared a passionate kiss as Vernon's cock hit her cervix repeatedly. It wasn't long until Skyler came, her body shaking in Vernon's arms.

He then put her down next to Courtney. Skyler sucked on Courtney's nipples, which only brought her closer to orgasm. Katy's talented tongue was doing the trick, but feeling Skyler now kiss her body brought Courtney to the precipice.

1...345678