All Comments on 'The Older Brother Pt. 02'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow great read. loved the twist and turns in this pony story..

mul717ud35mul717ud35about 2 years ago

What a ride. Really enjoyed the fact I didn't know where this was going.

KalenzKalenzabout 2 years ago

Personally I don't get anything from male slavery/male submission but I love this story as an addition to Joe Doe's slavegrading universe.

There is a place for Collardslutgirls kind of slavery where enslavement waits behind every corner and is treated mundanely and casually.

Joe Doe slavery universe however looks at a more realistic approach. And with a setting where slavery equals the death of a person in legal terms, illegal enslavement should be voided and punished harshly. No mention of FINO contracts (which make NO SENSE) and proper procedures for the sake of worldbuilding is something I can appreciate very much.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 2 years ago

Nice redemption story.

cradulichcradulichabout 2 years ago

Nice ending to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a truly sad story and a waste of a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for writing some male submission stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice read, Billy's turned around almost, kind of made you proud of him, if you could truely make amendments for what he did to Maria (his sister) trying to have her sold off and enenslaved and totally ruining her life forever..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story to read. i real liked the fact that it actually had good ending, not leaving you hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story, and I appreciate that Billy had to accept the consequences of his actions, but there was still a happy ending. I'm really enjoying seeing how people from different walks of life cope with enslavement. I can't wait to read some more stories from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a brilliant idea but where are the details? I want to read how he is trained and broken but all the good stuff is skipped over :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, was how hopping that Rose kept the key to Billy's chastity cage, for additional play as they got older..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good read. It would have been a fun for a 3rd chapter of Rose keeping her now free and remarried husband, still required to wear his chastity cage all of the time with her still holding the key. Just because she a little jealous of his rock hard muscles, that all the women love to stare and lust at..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the second time I've read this great story. I also believe a short third chapter would be great too. Maybe the fun time Rose and Bill had Catching up on all the missed love making and playing around. Bill could keep up his Muscles, and wearing the chastity cage with only Rose having the key for Frequent play time..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous