The Older Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three passed years both slowly and quickly. For Billy and Rose, time seemed to stand still especially when Maria took his ex-brother to college. Maria continued her kinder treatment of her stallion, providing him with extensive exercise equipment to perfect his body and no longer keeping his arms restrained except when he was actually pulling someone. His mind wandered, however, treasuring the few times each summer that he could see Rose, Christine, and Cindy. Even then, he kept silence rather than shock his children by identifying himself as their father. In fact, he rarely spoke at all.

Abruptly, Billy found himself about to return to the family ranch for the summer following Maria's senior year. He had now been a slave for almost four years, but still had twelve more years of misery to suffer. When he regained his freedom, he would be over 40 years old and in no position to support his family.

After packing up her college room for the last time, Maria went down to the stables to talk to her ex-brother. Other than pony commands, it was the first time she had spoken to her brother, calmly, since he had betrayed her and been enslaved. She thanked him for his patience and service but told him that he needed to know ahead of time what would happen for the remainder of his servitude. Maria and Billy had two younger sisters, Tracy (just turned 18) and Shelly, a precocious 14. Maria told him, rather apologetically, that she and their parents had decided that Billy would spend the next eight years serving as the college stallion for his two youngest sisters, one at a time. "I know that you'd rather spend more time around Rose and your kids, but sending you to college with Tracy and then Shelly should reduce the emotional strain on everyone. You can still see your family a few times each summer, OK?"

He wasn't happy about it, but he had no real choice, so he tossed his head and pawed the ground in the traditional equine gesture for "yes."

*****

Without the bitterness of Maria's betrayal, Tracy and Shelly were much kinder and more friendly towards their former brother. Eventually, Shelly dispensed with bit, reins, and whip--she would just climb into the sulky and ask Billy to take her where she wanted to go on campus. She left his arms free so he could tow the sulky like a rickshaw. Although he COULD now talk, Billy said nothing, having become accustomed to being the speechless draft animal. Besides, what would he say to his ex-sisters?

Afterwards, Billy kicked himself because he should have seen it coming. After 12 years as the family stallion at college, why was he surprised when Shelly told him, trying to break it to him gently, that next fall he would perform the same role for his own daughter Christine! Of course, such closeness ensured that she might recognize him--if she didn't already know--when he finally regained his freedom and wanted a relationship with his children. Damnit. Oh, well, he thought, at least he could share vicariously in his daughter's college experience.

*****

Over the summer, Shelly and Rose taught Christine how to care for and direct the pony "boy" who was actually her father and fast approaching age 40. Both of the older women clearly loved Billy, and soon Christine also learned to direct him by voice commands rather than reins and whip.

Having Billy with her at college was a great comfort to Christine, now age 18, even though she didn't know his real identity. Having gone straight from a rural community to a crowded university campus, Christine felt lost and uncertain. But she soon realized that her pony "boy" had spent the past twelve years on the same campus. All she had to do was tell him where she needed to go--what lecture hall or academic department--and he took her there immediately. The other freshmen were so impressed with this personalized service that it broke the ice for Christine and helped her make new friends.

Christine was a generous young woman who cared about the family pony boy/stallion and looked for ways to make him happier. One thing that his mother and aunts had failed to explain to her was that, both on the ranch and at school, Billy got his semen milked once a month. After 12 years in a collar, he had become accustomed to the humiliation of having a vibrator up his rectum to massage him into ejaculating; besides, he was still a fairly young man who had no other way to release tension, so this monthly milking was one of the few pleasures in his life.

When Christine found out what the slave veterinarian's assistant was doing at the college, she told him to discontinue the milking. Billy was severely depressed when she told him that his milkings had ended, but when she saw his face fall, she reassured him that he would have two evenings a week, in the privacy of his stall and without a chastity belt, to "relieve himself."

One evening in her second semester of college, Christine drove Billy to the library, where she told him she would study until about 10:30 that night. To ensure that no one tried to drag Billy off, she connected his waist band to the shafts on her sulky and left him outside, next to the bicycle rack. When she emerged from the library late that evening, Billy was horrified to see a figure emerge from the shadows and grab his daughter, trying to drag her off into the bushes. In seconds, the pony boy raced up the library front steps, dragging the sulky behind him, and striking the would-be rapist so hard that he released Christine and went flying across the steps. Not content with that, Billy pursued him, kicking him with his horseshoe-tipped boots until he heard the crack of broken ribs. Turning around, the pony boy dashed to the nearest emergency pole, triggering the blue light and summoning the campus cops. As the light flashed and the assailant groaned, Billy returned to his daughter's side, where he gently knelt down, still connected to the sulky, and laid his head on her chest, crying softly.

That's how the cops found them all. Christine was sufficiently conscious to insist that her pony boy was only protecting her, so no one pressed charges for a slave assaulting a free man. Instead, two ambulances took the victim and the assailant to the hospital, while the police confined Billy in his stall, much to his frustration.

Once again, the Prince family was roaring down the highway in a king cab pickup, this time rushing to the hospital after midnight. Jim drove his daughter Maria, his daughter-in-law Rose and his wife Helen to the hospital, where they left Rose with Christine after their frantic granddaughter insisted that someone had to take care of Billy.

When they got to the stables/kennel, Maria--who had given Billy commands but never really talked to him since his enslavement--asked him what happened, even though they had heard the outline of events from both the police and Christine.

Instead of answering the question, he looked directly at Maria and said, "I'm sorry for trying to enslave you." Maria forgave him, and they spent the next ten minutes hugging and crying.

Their father said that Billy had saved their granddaughter, so he would free him early. In his shaky, rarely-used voice, Billy refused to be freed, insisting that his duty was to protect his daughter. In fact, he wanted to extend his self-indenture for another six years, long enough to perform the same role for Cindy when she reached college age. Looking hard into his parents' eyes and Maria's, he insisted that "I do not want you telling my daughters who I am--they don't need the shame of having a slave for their Dad."

Eventually, at his urging, the three Princes left Billy in the stables while they went back to the Emergency Room. Christine was doing much better and had just given a statement to the police.

"Please take me back to the dorm," she said. "I have classes tomorrow, and besides, I need to thank my pony boy for saving me."

Helen said, "We've already thanked him ourselves. When you get home this summer, we're going to treat him as a freed slave so you can really talk with him."

"Huh? Since when does Billy speak?" asked Christine.

*****

Billy's life didn't change that much for the next seven years, except during the summers when he was free to move about the ranch as he wished. The only significant change was an open secret among the Princes--that Rose had a copy of the key to his chastity belt! Periodically during the school years, Rose would drive down to the college to visit her daughter--and incidentally spent the nights in Billy's stall.

Once Cindy finished college, Jim took Billy to the State Agriculture Department offices to register his manumission. Then, because enslavement effectively voids any marriage, Billy and Rose got married (again) with their two adult daughters as bridesmaids. They moved back into the big house on the ranch, where Billy managed the stables for his sister Maria, who chaired the corporation board and ran the ranch.

Out of embarrassment, the older generation never told the younger kids the truth about their father; Christine and Cindy had their suspicions, especially when they noticed the father's name on their birth certificates, but they were too polite to ask openly.

Nowadays, Billy is a little long in the tooth with grey hair slowly turning white; even Rose has flecks of grey in her hair, and Jim passed away last year. But Billy's muscles are still rock hard, and every once in a while Rose tacks him up as a pony so he can pull all the younger Princes around the ranch.

(The End)

12