The Harder They Cum Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SMACK!" Siobhan slapped Conner's ass. "Cum now slut!" Conner's cock erupted into Anna's palm like a cow being milked into a pail. At the same time, Anna glanced over her shoulder at her squirming sub, barely able to contain his spunk.

"Now," she said quietly, and let go of the convulsing cock. The sub grunted loudly, without shame, clearly at ease with being Anna's pet whore. His cum splattered onto the floor beside his owner. The sub immediately fell to his knees and began licking up his mess. It was part of being useful to Anna, and one of the things the sub valued most in his relationship with her.

Anna's sub knew she had taken advantage of his predilection to being dominated. She had led him along a path toward submission and fed his need to obey her. He had learned to crave the kind of release only she could provide. He would do anything for her.

"Good boy," Anna said softly and held out her palm coated with Conner's cum. The sub licked her hand clean without hesitation. She patted his head and rested her arm on his back, while he crouched beside her chair, completely spent and temporarily satisfied. The craving would return soon, he knew.

"You timed their ejaculations!" Siobhan exclaimed. Her voice quivered with amazement and delight. "Can you teach me?" Shiv asked.

"Of course, but he cums pretty well on cue now Shiv. He just needs to learn how to hold it. That takes practise," she smirked.

"He wants to learn," Shiv said. "Can you help me train him?" She reached out excitedly and wrapped her fingers around Conner's balls and tugged gently.

Conner's cock began to stiffen again. It always did whatever Shiv wanted it to do now. But if what he was hearing was right, Anna was about to take an active role in helping him surrender completely, no second thoughts, no back doors. The mere thought of her more disciplinarian approach made him a little harder, a little faster.

"Look Shiv!" Anna exclaimed excitedly. "Conner likes the idea of serving two women at once. Surely you accept that he is ready for the next step in the game."

Conner's cock got rock hard while he thought about just that. He knew what pleased Shiv and he could learn what Anna wanted. Actually, he could see what Anna wanted. It was crouched naked by her side. Did he want to be reduced to a thing? Something women used for sport and entertainment? Maybe for awhile. Shiv pulled on his balls to get his attention.

"Squat down beside me for awhile, Pet. It's good for you to get used to being naked in front of others," Shiv said.

"I'd be delighted to help with his training darling. Conner come here. We should become better acquainted, don't you think?"

Conner felt Shiv's hand pressing on his ass, encouraging him to move closer to Anna. In a daze, Conner stopped about two feet away from Anna. His rigid cock was about one foot away from her face. Anna reached out casually and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around Conner's balls. She pulled him toward her.

With her free hand Anna stroked the naked back at her feet. "Suck Conner's cock," she demanded. "I'm sure there is still cum in there. Make sure you clean it all out." The sub rose onto his knees and licked the hard cock Anna held still for him. He was her tool. He would do anything. He put the cock in his mouth and sucked it to the back of his throat. His lips traced a tight circle from the base of Conner's cock to it's tip. Conner moaned, embarrassed but unable to stop his cock from hardening.

"I think that's all the cum left in that cock," Anna said and glanced up at Conner. "Take your cock back to Siobhan," Anna directed, and let go of his balls. Conner turned, dumbfounded, and walked back to Shiv.

"Nice ass Conner," Anna remarked. Conner blushed, Siobhan raised her eyebrows. "He's blushing," she told Anna. He's behaving like he's shy. How's that possible?" Siobhan wondered?

"I called him by his name and reminded him that he's a whore," Anna said quietly. "Now he knows he'll do whatever I tell him to do, just like my man-slut here. They're the same. There's no going back from that and he's embarrassed that I know."

Conner stood beside Shiv and looked at the floor. Siobhan ran her hand up his thigh and let it rest on his ass. She squeezed reflexively. His boner had finally started to relax.

"Look up Conner," Anna instructed. "Look at me." Conner met her gaze. She knew he would. "Ou don't need to be embarrassed Conner. You just need to obey from now on, understand?" Conner nodded. His cock began to stiffen.

"Good boy Conner. Shiv take your man home now. That's enough for one day. Do you need to soften his erection or will you put him away hard?"

Shiv stroked the hard cock beside her. "Well, all the cum has been drained from his cock so I guess he's good to go as is," Siobhan replied.

"Don't be sardonic Shiv, you know I was just showing you what you wanted to know." Anna smiled at her friend and student.

"I know, I know. You were right. He is at that turning point. I know I have to decide how I want this to turn out," Siobhan said. "I guess we all know it's quit or go the rest of the way. At least I'm clear on what Conner wants." She looked at her sub, erect, patiently waiting for instructions. Is this what she wanted? A slave? The afternoon with Anna had made Siobhan realize that her husband was so far along the path to complete subservience, that she really had little choice but to complete his training. Anna sat patiently, waiting for Shiv to made a decision.

"Get dressed Conner, time to go. Anna, thank you for enlightening me. I'll call you later when I have had a chance to process this afternoon. We can arrange a date to proceed with his, indoctrination I guess?" Siobhan said.

"Anytime Shiv, you know where to reach me. I'm looking forward to helping you finish training that nice big cock," Anna replied.

12