The Oligarch's Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a cab to an FSB airfield, where she boarded a government jet to Moscow. Vlad greeted her with smiles, and when he had her alone, with the goading of his rigid spear inside her loins.

Sergei was put on trial, and the recordings were clear. He was found guilty. Lorelei sued his for divorce on grounds that Sergei was unfaithful. Numerous young women came forward to testify that they'd been the billionaire's playmates. The divorce court awarded Lorelei a huge settlement.

Once the dust had settled, Vlad said, "Soon we must start appearing together in public. I think we can be married this year. It would not be too soon."

"No, Vlad. I'm leaving you. Leaving Russia."

"What!"

"Sergei's assets are mine. I've already transferred the money to America, and that's where I'm going now."

"But we--"

"I'm not staying in this country where people get ground up by the machine. You're president now, but you could be next. Goodbye, Vlad. It was fun. I'm going back to a free country. With my kind of money I can do absolutely whatever I please there."

The next day Lorelei flew back to Los Angeles, and realized how much she'd missed the sunshine.

*≡*≡*

She'd been the wife of two older men, the mistress of a third. Now it was time to switch the game around. She was twenty-nine, still a beauty, but she wanted a different kind of fun.

"It's a scholarship contest," she told the contestants. "I'm gonna pay for one of you to go through college. Maybe more, if the whim takes me. It really is up to me. You all clear on that?"

"Yes ma'am!" they chorused.

"Okay, contestant number one! Jack Bailey. So you think you're a stud, do you? Okay, let's see what you got!"

The first of the muscular young men stepped out in front of her. Tall and lithe, he started to dance, and peeled off his clothes. Under them he was a tight, toned stallion.

When he was naked he stood posing, hand on hip. Beneath a thick bush of dark curly hairs, his man-tool hung long and low between his legs.

Lorelei walked up to him. "Nice bod, studmuffin. But why isn't it up?" She took his phallus in her fingers, and instantly it stiffened.

Jack put his hands on her waist. With an angry look, she slapped him across the face. "You insolent little bitch!" she yelled. "You do what I say when I say it! You don't grab me!"

"S-sorry, ma'am!" he stammered in shock.

She jerked a thumb sideways. "Out of here! You're gone!"

"But--"

She slapped him again. "Go!"

Jack slunk away in shame.

"Okay, who's contestant number two?"

The second jock stripped for her, and when he showed her his rod it was already hard. She approached him and he snapped to attention. She rubbed his rigid spike with one hand, caressed his chest with the other, and he struggled to stay calm.

"Yeah, you're good. You get through to the fucking trials. Now get back in line and wait. And I expect it to stay up!"

"Yes ma'am." Contestant number two obediently returned to his place in the line.

"Number three!" Lorelei grinned. She was going to enjoy finding out which of the ones she picked could give her the greatest pleasure.

12