The One & Only Time with my Sister

Story Info
Unavoidable urges got the better of us.
3k words
4.28
26.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't quite figured out if this platform is for those who've had actual experiences with incest or for those who simply enjoy reading fictional incest erotica; but from what I can see so far, it appears to be both. I found this to be an appropriate outlet to finally share a secret that I've never told anyone, a secret I wouldn't dare share with anyone but had to share before I lost my mind. At least here I can unload this incident under an anonymous veil.

This Incident involves my sister and I. We were two years apart when this incident took place; I was 21 and she was 19. I attended State College and was beginning my junior year, my school was 45 minutes from my house, so it made sense that I continued living with my parents until I graduated. My sister on the other hand was a 19-year-old high school senior.

It was pretty exciting when I finally turned 21. Obviously, we all knew what this meant. I not only could purchase alcohol, but I could also provide it for my friends as well. Of course, my sister would eventually bug me as well. Initially my answer was always no, there was no way I could provide alcohol to my underage sister and possibly get caught by my parents. She remained persistent yet I continued to stand firm in not caving in. It bothered her that I provided alcohol to my own friends but not her and her friends. I suppose I felt some amount guilt about saying no. I mean she always managed to find other ways to acquire alcohol anyways. Nevertheless, an opportunity had arisen that would allow me to provide alcohol to my sister where I could at least keep an eye on her.

2 of my buddies and I were invited to a pretty decent house party where the parents would obviously be out of town. This guy's property was right on the river and would be a really cool place to have a party. My friends Kyle and Colin relied on me to not only provide alcohol but transportation as well. I remember telling Kyle that I was going to be inviting my sister and maybe some of her friends, to which he had no objections. I approached my sister and told her she was welcome to come with us, she could even bring a friend and I'd buy whatever kind of alcohol she wanted to try. My sister already knew who Collin and Kyle were, and thought it'd be fun, so she agreed to go. She had decided to invite her friend Kayla, which of course I had to stop by and pick up.

The party was in fact fun; there was a dock leading to the river, a cool bonfire, great drinks, but I have to admit the music did suck. But when it was finally time to leave, we were all fairly tipsy, still functional, just tipsy. Kyle however, was so obliterated and began acting like an idiot. I told my sister to find Kayla because it was time to go. Kayla was having too much fun and said she was going to stay. She managed to find someone to give her a ride, and told us not to worry.

After leaving the party, I drop Collin off at his place. I already made up my mind that Kyle's folks would kill him if they saw how shitfaced he was. Furthermore, he was already passed out in the backseat of my car; I had to bring him to my place and let them sleep it off. I managed to get him inside the house on my bed while my sister said "Night! I'm going to bed."

OK, so this is how it happened, I have a twin bed, and my sister has a full-size bed. I let Kyle pass out in my bed, got him situated, put the trashcan next to him and didn't know where to sleep. I don't want my parents finding me sleeping on the couch wondering why I wasn't in my own bed. I knew they'd be upset that Kyle was so drunk. I also thought that because my sister had a full-size bed, there'd be room for both of us. I was fairly certain that she wouldn't mind, it's not as if we haven't shared beds before.

"Sis I'm going to have to crash on this side of the bed. Kyle passed out in my bed and I don't want to get caught sleeping on the couch." She seemed annoyed, but after explaining the dilemma, she reluctantly agreed. She just wanted to go back to sleep more than anything. I was already parading in my boxers and a white T-shirt, it's how I slept. OK guys! so do you know that little hole in the front of your boxers? Well, morning wood found a way through that hole. Now my sister and I managed to sleep throughout the night, practically uninterrupted. I remember though, the moment I woke up, my dick was at a complete 12 o'clock. It's no secret that us guys are never as rock hard as when we are with morning wood. When I woke up, I found that it was pressed right into my sister's lower back. I didn't know if she was awake or asleep, I just remember being far too terrified to move. However, she moved and manage to make slight adjustments here and there, your typical morning noises from moving and what not. As for me, I remained absolutely still. Even now, I ask myself why I didn't just flip over, I should've but I was frozen.

I knew that subconsciously I was curious, and unfortunately it was my curiosity that got the better of me. But I still firmly believe it was her who struck first. There was a natural exploratory reflex that caused my sister to reach back and explore what it was that was poking her. At that instant I knew I should've gotten up and left. Again, I was horrified but in an exciting way. The adrenaline rush only fueled my lust, I knew it was wrong but I kept convincing myself that it wasn't going to go any further than this, or that these were harmless movements because she was in fact asleep. Eventually that touching and exploring evolved into her hand gripping my penis. Still silent, still turned away, she gripped my penis and begin to move her hand up and down, just slightly however. It never occurred to me that if she was awake, she may be thinking that I'm sleeping. My sister's hand around my dick naturally caused me to thrust my hips, I now found myself making a humping motion. While doing this, the tip of my dick kept rhythmically hitting her lower back. They were slow thrusts at first that would naturally increase in time, but it was then that I heard an audible exhale. Was she awake? Still, her back remained turned, no words spoken, and now she had released my dick, but my thrusting continued.

At this point, my dick is sliding up and down her back, my entire shaft just sliding up and down. I didn't know where her hands were, but as for me, my right arm was under my pillow and my left arm just rested on my side. I was wondering where her arms were, but it's only moments before her hands found mine. My sister proceeded to guide my fucking hand under her shirt and over her breasts. That's it! this gesture was certainly permission to fondle her breasts and continue advancing through this taboo act; but damn it, was she awake! At this point I thought she had to be. It didn't matter because I could always act as if I was sleeping. Perhaps we were both acting like we were sleeping, perhaps we both assumed it was this sexual charade that justified the taboo act we were committing. Without hesitation, I massaged her breasts, which only caused my already hard dick to throb with anticipation.

It's safe to say that my sister is a solid B-cup. She's always had these prominent nipples, even in a sweater you can easily see her nipples if the weather is right. But now those nipples rested in between my fingertips. Engorged gum drops are what they felt like, it was then that I definitely noticed a pleasurable moan. I soon discovered what her hands were busy doing this whole time; she had been playing with herself. I took upon myself to bring my hand from her breasts down towards her stomach, under her panties, and over her mound. I remember our hands met at her slit. In that moment, I could feel how wet she was, and in that moment, I knew we were at the point of no return. I somehow knew that unless she was actually asleep and awoke or if somehow someone barged into the room, my dick was going to end up inside her. My mind was everywhere, screaming for me to stop, telling myself how wrong this was, I was just simply possessed.

Her panties were a little more than damp, they were fairly wet. Secondly, I was no longer satisfied having my hand under her panties. I wanted her panties off. I was convinced that if I tried to take her panties off, and she helped me in the process, then I'd know for sure that she wasn't sleeping. As I tugged on her panties, heavy breathing turned into panting. However, she wasn't helping me; her hands remained on her breasts, I did manage to pull them down to her knees though. Remember we were still on our sides with my right arm under her pillow. Nevertheless, her panties were far enough down that I had full access to her vagina. I really wanted to see it, but I was afraid that any false move would end this lust filled excitement. Pulling her panties down seemed like the right move, even though this whole thing was all wrong. I now noticed that her crotch was grinding up and down on my hand. My dick is still rock hard and still resting against her back. This encounter was slow, sensual, and passionate. I've had the experience of knowing the difference between fucking and making love, this felt as if we were making love, we were truly connected. I couldn't help myself, but now my mouth finds its way on the back of her neck and behind her ear. It was kissing and biting her neck that caused a sexual moan loud enough to be heard outside her door. At this moment our bodies began to tremble of fear, excitement, and desire; our bodies swayed in unison. We were connected and we weren't stopping until we both climaxed. I remember how bad I wanted my sister to orgasm. I needed her to cum; somehow it would make all of this OK. I also remember that at the time I simply thought that her orgasm would derive from me playing with her clit. As for me, as much as I wanted to be inside my sister, I thought I would eventually shoot my load on her back.

Yet, the unimaginable happen next. Her hand found her way back to my dick, but this time in an effort to guide it towards her swollen lips. Now we're going too far I thought, but my desire overpowered reason. My mind is again screaming stop; I'm asking myself what if she's a virgin? Maybe I should just whisper her name to see if she's really asleep. My mind racing now, my dick rested between her lips, just teasing the opening. If she truly was awake, I was going to give her ample time to reconsider her gesture. It didn't matter though, my hips had betrayed me and I was experiencing uncontrolled humping, as I could notice she was as well. The head of my penis would enter first, but I made sure it would go no further. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, I wanted her to think about what this meant. It was too late though; she had taken matters into her own hands and completely backed her ass into my dick. In that instant I was all the way in, we were attached.

I had freed my right arm and hand wrapped it around her body. My right hand could now grab her breasts as my left circled her clit. All the while I'd be thrusting in and out, increasing my pace. Her moaning progressed, and her breathing increased. She had begun to shake and even buck, she had attempted to pull away almost. I just knew she was about to cum, I could tell she was there. I made sure to hold her tight, I wanted to climax with her. I pumped and pumped my dick faster as her vaginal walls starting closing in and then a loud screa......, I quickly covered her mouth with my hand as I continued to feel her inner walls of her vagina grip my dick. I held her as she convulsed and just like that, she suddenly collapsed. She laid there lifeless, fulfilled, and satisfied. My dick however, throbbed and ached, I was on the verge of spilling my seed everywhere. As she laid there collapsed and now on her stomach, I knew I would have to enter her again.

I should've quit while I was ahead. Our lust prevented us from considering a condom or pregnancy. The sexual thrill far outweighed the risk. As long as I pull out, I said, just make sure you pull out. As I removed the sheets that were covering us, I began to mount her from behind. Thankfully, she didn't stop me because at this point, even if she wanted me to stop, I don't think I could have. From behind I grabbed her hips and pulled them towards my crotch. Face down, ass up, my dick slid into her with no resistance. I held her hips tight and began thrusting very hard, this wouldn't take long, I was about to explode. At first her arms laid by her side, still lifeless. Then she began to grip her pillow while burying her face further into it. I'm close now, I can only assume that her action in gripping her pillow was a result of my cock beginning to swell. It's at this moment I should pull out. Again, my mind, my fucking conscious is pleading for me to pull out, but then that hard and forceful thrusting began to slow down. I suddenly lost my grip of my sister's hips, my arms flopped to their side, and my body went completely limp as I remember thinking, oh God no! in my own collapse, my dick proceeded to inject load after warm load into my own sister's cunt. As my dick continued to pulse until I was drained, I remember pulling my dick out in a futile attempt to shoot my come on her back, but who was I kidding. The moment my dick was removed, it was like removing the cork from a flooded dam, a waterfall of ejaculate exited her vagina.

I collapsed on my back next to her as she turned to her side. I wondered why she didn't stop me, why she let me cum inside her. I panicked, thinking, oh my God she's a virgin, oh my God she didn't know any better, she doesn't know what it feels like to have a man cum inside her. God, I wish you would've said something, anything! Even now as I write this, I'm still not certain if she was a virgin. Her orgasm and lack of any blood convince me that she wasn't. Regardless, as we both laid there, we never once made eye contact, never once uttered a word. I noticed she had cupped her hand in an effort to catch the remaining semen that was oozing from her vagina. She briefly inspected the slimy and sticky texture, and then wiped her hands onto her own breasts. She stood up, pulled her panties back up, and left her room to go to the bathroom. When I heard the bathroom door close, that was my cue to get up and head back to my room. I was both surprised and very relieved to discover that Kyle was no longer in my bed. Later I learned that he had gotten up and walked home.

As for my sister and I, this is our first and only sexual encounter, and I fear it may have come at a cost. You see, everything changed after that, we changed. We conducted ourselves differently around each other. We were still cordial with each other, we could still exchange smiles and engage in mild conversation; but that playful and silly element we once had was forever lost, and so was any further physical touch. There's always this lingering tension among us that forces us further apart, as if we can't trust ourselves around each other any longer. In fact, the last time we embraced was after her graduation. I hugged her and congratulated her, and in that one hug, it all came back. I can't remember any hug that was more carnal, and prolonged such as that one.

Again, a familiar feeling as my heart raced and we both shook out of fear or passion. Within that hug, everything we wanted to ever say to one another but could not say, everything we wanted to do but could not do, was conveyed within that one hug. It was finally then that we finally locked eyes and fixated on one another. We managed to lose ourselves within that gaze. My sister would not be going to college, instead she'd be joining the Air Force. Distance among us was probably the best thing, I had experienced the most thrilling and exhilarating moment I have ever experienced and probably ever will. Every day however, my shame dissolves more and more. I genuinely look back on that moment as something very special we both shared. Unfortunately, I'll never know how she always perceived that particular morning, and perhaps it's best that I never know.