All Comments on 'The One & Only Time with my Sister'

by tomyates

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it, but kind of sad though.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't get into this story at all, there was no real emotion behind it. It sounded like they just fucked and that was it. Nothing to lead up to what made them get together. I'm glad this was the only time they would get together, since there was nothing there between them to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I seriously suggest an editor next time, this was just a jumbled mess of a story.

EarlGirlEarlGirlalmost 2 years ago

It would be hot if it had more details and emotions behind it rather than just a sparse passion less retelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounded like a 12-year-old boy wrote this crap, while jacking off thinking about his own little sister. Pure Shit !!!!!

AldebraAldebraalmost 2 years ago

Disregard the critics who think every story has to involve an emotional lead-up and analysis. Your story was short and sweet, a perfect little fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was she just stupid? Why still 19 and a senior in high school, when most are either seventeen or eighteen, depending upon where their birthday falls in the year? She must have been, to go into military service, given the misogyny, harassment and even rape so many female service members are subjected to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No dialog. The sister was faceless, voiceless, anonymous. The whole episode was reduced to just a cumdump, and not in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Written and a very nice memory. Some people like fantasy more than reality. Let them have it. Well done.

sargedog1sargedog1almost 2 years ago

Well, the comments will certainly teach you a lesson and give you an answer to your ponderance. This story really isn't erotica just a recollection and cathartic trip to dispel your purported guilt. The part you held back is your desire to have taken it further down the rabbit hole. To possess her and use her to your delight further. Serious money says you wacked off many nights to the memory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertomyates@tomyates
There's quite a bit. However, I'll spare the details and answer questions as they present themselves.