All Comments on 'The One Night Stand'

by Blowmedown_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I did like it. What would make it a bit better for me in this category would be her somehow fitting in that the cock was really big (not 14 inch fantasy), how she has never been fucked like that before or since, and if she could somehow hint that it happened while she was married to this guy. Not just comet and say it but maybe mention a place and time frame where at the end a light goes off in his head and it ends with his questioning it.

jimmy1979jimmy19797 months ago

that was great I cant wait for your next story!

BigVic77BigVic777 months ago

Short and sweet, and nice writing, too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

my wife entertains me often with stories of her past. sometimes a 1-night stand, sometimes a gang-bang, sometimes beach sex, always exciting, always original. love it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Well written to the point of getting me rock hard reading it!

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

2nd person really doesn't do a anything for me!

In fact it sucks!

NO read NO score

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlowmedown_@Blowmedown_
I've always fantasized about watching and hearing about my partner of almost 15 years sleeping with other men. Recently I started telling her about this fantasy after years about worrying how she'd respond to it. Thankfully, she's been very open minded and we've started workin...