The One, Two and Four Café, 07

Story Info
Two parents getting into trouble with daughters around.
1.9k words
4.35
3.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A text on my phone as I drove from Gwen's.

It was Sylvia.

"Get your ass to my house and fuck me!!! I need your cock inside me, and I will make it worth your while. Love you, Sylvia."

Well, the foot hit the gas and the car hurried in the direction of Sylvia's house. The new toys were on the passenger side, and I was eager to use them. I imagined nipple clamps on Sylvia's breasts. Would she like the cock ring? I could not imagine she would not. I whipped the car down her street and about came to a screeching halt in front of her house. If it had been dirt and gravel, they would have been flying. The bag of toys in one hand, the other opening the car door. I looked up and Sylvia stood naked in the doorway.

The door slammed closed, the bag was dropped, and Sylvia was picked up and carried to bed. I didn't bother undressing, rather, I laid her on the bed, knelt between her legs and began to lick her already wet pussy. I delved into her deeply right away, licking then alternatively sucking her engorged labia. Sylvia's hand pushed me deeper inside her as I ate. A few moments later, she orgasmed. Sylvia did not remain on the bed for long. Quickly she was trying to rip the clothes from my body and as soon as that was accomplished, my cock was in her mouth. She sucked me with abandon, and I quickly grew in her mouth. Once I was erect, Sylvia fell back onto the bed and spread her legs for me.

I moved above her, pushed her knees up towards her shoulders and slid inside.

Sylvia spoke.

"Deeper, harder, faster. Fuck me hard Mark!!"

The bed shook with our labors and her body vibrated each time I rammed inside her. Each time I pummeled her, she let out a loud cry.

Sylvia spoke.

"Choke me, Mark."

My hand went to her throat. Sylvia's hand took hold of my arm. I could feel my climax growing.

Sylvia spoke again.

"Mark, cum on my ass and then spank me. Beat your cum into my skin."

Such talk had me ready and I withdrew from Sylvia's-soaked pussy. I rolled her over and positioned my cock above her ass. Lines of cum shot from me to her lovely round butt. Then per her request, I spanked her cum covered ass. It splattered cum on us both.

Sylvia screamed.

"HARDER MARK, SPANK ME HARDER!!!"

I proceeded to spank with more vigor. Her skin turned redder with each stroke. Her wet ass making each swat sting. Though I had just cum, Sylvia's actions kept me erect.

Then she ordered me in a loud voice.

"FUCK MY ASS MARK!! SHOVE IT IN MY ASS AND POUND ME!!!"

I used cum and some lube on Sylvia, she was already dilated. it was a tight fit and slowly I moved into her ass. Sylvia groaned with each push and thrust, reaching back with her hands to pull her cheeks apart. I watched in awe as my cock disappeared inside her again and again.

Sylvia yelled.

"FUCK ME AND SPANK ME!!!!!"

I slapped one cheek, then the other, over, and over. Her ass was bright red. Still, my cock rammed recklessly inside her ass. Sylvia's loud cries and screams filled the room as she orgasmed. Seconds later, I emptied deep inside her ass. I collapsed on Sylvia, and we wheezed from our efforts and hardcore fucking.

There was a period when we lay motionless. Our breathing slowed and the pulses came down.

I managed to prop myself on one elbow, looked at Sylvia and spoke.

"Sylvia, that was quite intense and very enjoyable. What brought on such an extreme desire and session with you?"

She rolled to look at me, an evil smile on her face to respond.

"I really wanted a hard fuck from you Mark and you didn't disappoint me at all. Sometimes, I just want to be taken and abused. You know this. But today I wanted it to be harder. Now then, what's in the bag you have with you?"

The vibrating cock ring was the first out. Sylvia grinned and played with it, trying the various settings, and placing it against the more erogenous parts of her body. She seemed interested in what could be done about it. The wand and butt plug she was familiar with, no question here. Multiple devices for multiple women. The nipple clamps were the last to appear. Sylvia's eyes grew large at the sight of them.

Excitedly, she spoke.

"OMG put them on me!!"

I know a woman's nipples can be very sensitive. Given we had been having rigorous sex, I knew hers would be pert and aroused. The clamp was placed on her left nipple. Gradually, I increased the pressure, watching her eyes for her response. Sylvia did wince but encouraged me to continue. A clamp was applied to the right nipple and tightened accordingly. Her breathing was shallow and a bit faster than normal. I surmised she was trying to become accustomed to the pain.

Sylvia calmed down after some moments. Remembering Gwen's instructions not to leave them on for more than thirty minutes, I kept track of the time. Gwen had also informed me that once removed, the nipples would be extremely sensitive as the blood flow returned. I was to be very careful and very gentle.

Sylvia didn't make it the entire time. She wanted them removed sooner. This was okay. Sylvia commented on how intense the feeling was and that she wanted it done again in the future. Noticing there were three pairs, she knew one was for Katie and another for Ann if she would let me do it. We then stripped the bed and placed the sheets in the washer. Our bodies went to the shower and our ritual of cleaning each other and spending time loving each other. I think rough sex is great, but after care is needed. My opinion.

We showered together, dried and dressed. I drove to the Café, Sylvia, not far behind. I entered and immediately, Katie came up to me laughing.

Katie spoke.

"Mark, what is this about new toys?"

Katie was all a flutter and eager to find out what her mom and I had been up to. So many questions. It was cute how insistent she was.

I spoke.

"Okay Katie, tomorrow you will find out. That is, if your mom hasn't told you by then."

I collapsed in a chair and an espresso magically appeared. Well, not magically, but Katie delivered it. My body was tired, but a good tired. Fucking these women and doing the things they liked was draining. My libido was at an all-time high and with willing partners. The concern I held now, what would I find when I arrived home? Would Ann be waiting at the door or in her bedroom and wanting another extended fuck session? I pondered this as I slowly walked to the car and headed for home.

The house was empty on my arrival. A combination of relief and disappointment filled my head. No Ann at home. Drinking alcohol is something I do not do often. A bit of protest on my part due to Ann's usual imbibing too much and too often. Two fingers of eighteen-year-old Scotch cascaded into a Glencairn Cut Crystal Whiskey Glass. Cool jazz played softly on the sound system. Yeah, Chet Baker's trumpet hit the spot.

Chet's music erased any thoughts I had as I focused on the sounds of his trumpet, the band, and occasional vocals. The most relaxed I had felt in some time. Thoughts and imagination drifted to a smokey club. Seated in a booth with my Scotch and enjoyed the music. The booth was comfortable, the lighting low, and the music sweet.

A warm sensation spread on my crotch as my dream continued. Someone was under the table and my pants were open. A smile graced my face as the sensations deepened and I grew hard. I remember thinking,

"This is a hell of a dream."

Slurping and sucking noises, muffled by the tabletop, intermingled with the music. A hand gripped my balls and I felt pressure as a finger pushed against my perinium. OMG did this feel good.

My eyes opened suddenly, and I emerged from my reverie. This was not a dream. It was real. There was Ann, kneeling on the floor and between my thighs. My trousers undone and my cock deep in her mouth. Ann was topless, breasts brushed my legs as she moved. She moved fluidly, up, and down my shaft. Ann glanced up with large eyes, released me from her mouth and spoke.

"You are awake. Fuck me with that hard thing. I want to sit on you here in the chair."

Ann rose and stood. Her sweatpants shimmied to the floor. She stood nude in front of me. A wicked smile graced her lips as she turned to face away from me. Her ass and hips descended as she guided my cock into her pussy. I marveled as her ass moved slowly up and down, her hands and arms supported by the chair arms. I moved my hands to her ass to help support and move her. Time and time again, I watched as Ann's ass and pussy descended, my cock disappearing inside her, only to rise and begin again.

Ann was out of shape and could not maintain this position long. She fell back against my chest, her head on my shoulder. I reached around her body to squeeze and play with her nipples. My hip moved as they were able to thrust slowly inside her. Ann spread her legs and placed them on the chair arms. One of my hands reached for and began to manipulate her wet pussy. My cock still inside her and moving, my hands touching and squeezing her pussy lips. My fingers occasionally entered Ann with my cock.

The climax Ann experienced was not huge or a massive body shaking experience. Rather, it was a slight tremble, held breath, followed by a deep sigh.

Ann whispered.

"Cum in me."

A little faster movement on my part and soon I let go inside Ann's wet pussy. We stayed in the chair, unmoving for some time. Eventually, I softened and fell out of her, yet we remained. Ann's juices and my cum dripped from her and on to me as we sat.

Ann Spoke.

"I need a shower. Want to join me?"

Then her naked body was up and moving. She reached for my hand to pull me along. I was still clothed for the most part. This was quickly remedied. We both stepped into a steamy shower and let the hot water cascade on our bodies. I took a moment to look at Ann, I mean really look at her. Something was different about her. She seemed thinner. The gym workouts had their effect.

We cleansed and dried. Bed was the next stop. She went to hers and I to mine. I lay there alone and pondered. Ann was truly trying here to be a loving wife. Should I discontinue my trysts with the others? Sylvia, Katie, and Gwendoline would all be disappointed. Sylvia more so. Sleep was long on arriving that night. Much to consider.