All Comments on 'The One with the Bad Ending'

by stripgameplayer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well... That escalated quickly.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Damn. That was kinda/sorta ... different.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Some people have a gift for story-telling.

And some people do not have the gift. You do not. With all your writing about "not killing the mood", you did a good job of killing it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really? That's it?

There is nothing sexy about this... AT ALL

Sorry, but I won't be looking for a story from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF????????

A joke. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should this be in Fetish?

Because there is nothing remotely sexy in this story. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

qarlcueqarlcueover 5 years ago
Thanks for the story, sorry for the other comments

In fairness to the author, the title warns that it's "The One with the Bad Ending." I guess the readers were hoping for sexy tittilation instead of puking drunk girl. Still, I like the story, because it seems more real and believable when something human and unpleasant occurs. I can understand why many comment-leavers were hoping to be pleasantly entertained and aroused, since that's kind of the purpose of this site for a lot of people. But I like to read about people's real experiences, or about people's fictional experiences that seem realistic. And this one fits the bill.

I'm guessing the writer got all the negative feedback and decided not to write any more stories. Too bad, because I have a feeling they didn't all end with barf in a can. I would love to read more of this author's stuff. Maybe someday the writer will be back?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous