The Only Constant is Change Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came here tonight to tell you that I love you, Jeremy Halperin. I love you in ways that I never even thought possible, and every day that we're not together is torture. I want to be your girl, and I want you to be my Sir. I want you to be the one that fulfills all of my fantasies, and I want to fulfill yours. I want you to be my lover, my friend...my everything. I dream that someday you'll give me children, and we'll watch them grow old together. I know that your heart has scars from Ava and Joshua, but I want to help you heal. I've heard a little about your life with Ava, and I'll be forever grateful to her for helping you become the man you are today.

"I want to take my place at your side and never leave it again." As she finished, she leaned forward and gently kissed his lips. She whispered, "What do you say?"

With tears in his eyes, Jeremy could barely speak. He was overwhelmed with the intensity of her feelings and the depth of her love for him.

He took her face gently into his hands and looked her in the eyes, saying, "I want that too. I thought my heart died along with my family. But you came along, and now I know that my heart is still beating, and there's still room enough to love again. I'm afraid, but I believe that with you at my side, I can accomplish anything, and the future doesn't seem quite so scary."

Jeremy punctuated his expression of love by kissing her lips tenderly.

Cat's heart swelled to bursting with joy at his words. "Jeremy?" she said.

"Yes, Cat?"

"Take me to bed? I want you to make love to me. I need to feel your body against me, inside me. And I want to wake up in your arms in the morning. Please?"

He smiled at her, the love in his eyes warming her heart anew. "I can't think of anything I want more."

He stood, holding her by the waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his hips, and he carried her to his bed, to their future.