All Comments on 'The Only Exception Ch. 03'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg yes ! I love it I literally check the site everyday to see if you upload. I love this story I’m happy that’s Benny is accepting his true mate (even tho Adams not alpha ) keep going pleaseeeee :)

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Aw poor Ben, he's going through so much mentally. Wish he had someone to confde in about his feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can Adan have his happy ending finally and Adam gives him the claiming bite? Too much suffering for him that it’s beyond time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was such a great chapter. Filled with emotion and angst but somehow still so HOT! I feel like we really got to know the characters in this chapter. Cannot wait to see how this evolves and see how they manage to make it work. My god I wish I knew if in your universe humans could become wolves. He’s clearly his alpha, Ben’s wolf recognises him. But how? Is it too much to ask that you post every single chapter left in this series immediately so I can know?? :)

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

I’ve gotta go with “wow” too! Fantastic, if tragic, installment. The explanations in your A/N were very helpful to me as I’ve only read this and “Ice”. Feel better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Benny Baby! I missed you! Seriously love Ben's storyline and the way you blend the timelines with the other stories... Beautifully done.

Stellar writing on Ben's change of perspective to the word "Good". He's self aware that all the negativity is bad for his mental health but doesn't feel deserving. I'm so glad Adam sees past that!!

The index at the beginning of the story was helpful. It made later scenes much clearer in mind. Also events that weren't explained in other stories yet but important in this one, also helpful. Great work!

I am a "check daily" weirdo, haha so I hope you feel better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fell better soon! The world you are creating is leafing out amazingly. I love this branch of it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story so much! Please continue when you have time (no pressure intended). Thank you for this awesome and exceptional story and much love

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this story. Just reread for the millionth time so I’ll be ready when a new chapter comes out. Poor Benny!! Xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES