The Only Exception Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around the tiny wolf, knowing instinctively that it was my Benny. His fur felt soft, like silk. He was perfect. "You're a pretty little thing, you know that?" I asked as I scratched behind his ear.

The wolf licked my face again in response before backing out of my arms. I stood as I watched with fascinated horror while the soft fur began to recede back into Benny's skin and his face slowly morphed back into that of a humans. I wasn't as repulsed watching him transform as I had been with his brother but it was still unsettling to watch. What concerned me more was the fact that Benny was now standing completely naked for anyone to come across. That didn't sit well with me and suddenly the anger I'd been feeling all night came out in physical form. I immediately grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him up against the wall as I covered his back with my own body.

"Don't you have any clothes?" I practically snarled with a sharp bite to his shoulder, infuriated by the idea of anyone laying eyes on my pretty boyfriend like this.

"I-I do Master. I dropped them a few feet back, when I started running. I can't wear clothes when I'm a wolf," he explained as he pushed his tight little body up against mine. "I would have walked but I wanted to get here faster so I shifted. I was going to change but I saw you first. Are you upset with me?"

I allowed him a tiny bit of room so that he could turn to face me. "Yes," I informed him before capturing his lips in a harsh, unforgiving kiss. "And you took forever to answer. Maybe I should punish you that?" I complained between kisses, surprising myself with how needy I sounded.

I wasn't normally one to act like this but after everything, I did need my omega. More than he even knew. Ben tried to explain himself but I wouldn't let him. I simply kissed him; some kisses were slow and soft but most were violent. A claiming of his mouth to where he couldn't even breathe unless I let him. I kissed him hard until my lips were sore and his were bitten, cracking with traces of blood. Only then did I stop, knowing that if I didn't I'd end up fucking him right there. I quickly took off my shirt and put it on him instead, ordering him to stay put while I walked to get his clothes for him, only I didn't let him dress. The kitchen closed early, my mother had already gone to bed and my shirt covered just enough of Benny's perfect little body to get him to my room without exposing him.

I grabbed the neck of his shirt, pulling his stumbling form across the dark kitchen, through the hallway and all the way down the stairs to my room. Then I stripped him of it and threw him down to the carpeted floor. The boy tried to get up but I stepped on his back, forcing him to stay down, pleased when he didn't struggle against me. I reached over to my bookshelf and grabbed the pair of handcuffs I'd strategically placed there earlier and bound his slim wrists behind his back. Then I kicked off my shoes and walked to stand in front him, pushing his face against one bare foot with the other.

"Kiss them bitch," I hissed as the insatiable need to control my tiny boyfriend took over my every thought and action. With a happy little whimper, Benny did just that, kissing and licking the sides and tops of my feet, his little tongue sweeping in between my toes with desperate little swipes.

Once I grew bored of his worship, I roughly grabbed a tuft of his hair in my fist and pulled him to his knees. The little omega whimpered in pain but I ignored that and lined my throbbing member up with his pretty face. "You want this slut?" I growled out as I slapped the side of his face with my leaking cock.

"Yes Master," the boy practically purred as he looked up at me with need and adoration in his eyes.

I reached back to my dresser for the sparkly pink dildo and grabbed his cheeks so hard that I forced his lips to form a perfect little "o" shape. Then I shoved the toy into his mouth. "Drop it and you'll be punished," I threatened, smiling at the fresh look of disappointment in his eyes. "You made me wait, I'll make you wait," I teased with a soft caress to the side of his cheek. I kicked his knees open a bit more before walking back behind him, taking a pair of chained nipple clamps with me as I walked. I grabbed Benny by his hair again and yanked his head back so that he had to look up at me. "I don't want to hear a sound out of you unless it's your safe words. Understand?" I spat as I tightened my grip on his hair.

Benny nodded to the best of his ability, wincing as the action pulled at his hair even more. I grinned, deciding to test him. With his head still pulled back I pulled the toy out and spit in his mouth. "Swallow it," I ordered with a knowing smile.

Benny didn't even grimace as he obeyed, despite the fact that he hated being spat on. I shoved the toy back inside and began to fucked his mouth with the it, pushing the phallus effortlessly down his throat. I stopped then, admiring the slight bulge down the column of his neck with light finger tips. The boy shook from the difficulty of holding his position combined with less oxygen but I paid him no mind. I reached around with one hand to play with his gorgeous tits, pulling and twisting each one as hard as I could, trying to force a sound out of my little sub. When he resisted, I put the clamps on his nipples and tightened them as far as I could before yanking down on the chain. Benny stayed quiet but a small tear formed in the corner of his eye. As it rolled down his cheek I leaned in to lick it up before pressing my teeth against the plump skin.

"Such a good boy," I purred in his ear with false sweetness. "Too bad it doesn't really matter. I'm going to punish you anyways," I continued with a hard smack to his ass. With that I let go of his hair and removed the dildo from his throat but not his mouth. I arranged him face down, ass up so that I had complete access to his little hole, balls and cage. "This really suits you baby," I told him as I traced my finger around his confined little cock. He truly looked adorable all locked up and helpless.

I reached to my bookshelf for the final item of play, a sturdy but slim rod made of wood. I gripped it tightly in my fist and brought the cane down against the exposed sole of Benny's small foot. The omega squirmed, fighting his desire to run from the pain as I brought the cane down another three times, each strike harder than the previous. I tried to hold back from hitting him too hard but I'll admit a tiny part of my brain wanted him completely dependent on me, even for walking. I hadn't realized how irritated I was by Benny's insistence in fighting his submissive side until this moment. Turns out I was actually furious. This was one of the few times during our play where I felt truly suited for my role. I wanted to break him so that he never forgot that I was his Master. I would take care of him and he could get over it. If I wanted to help him I would. If I wanted to feed him I would. If I wanted to please him I would. I could do anything I wanted and he needed to get that through his pretty little head. He was mine. Mine! He didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Please.. M-Master y-yellow. Please," Benny whimpered pathetically causing me to stop my abuse of his feet.

I looked down, a little shocked to see the dark angry lines that covered the soles of both feet. I lightly traced my thumb against his foot feeling oddly satisfied when I heard Benny's feeble whimper. He really would need my help after this and I was selfishly pleased as well as a little horrified by my monstrous desires. I walked back around to where Benny had spit the dildo and picked it up, then I leaned over and shoved it inside his upturned ass with no warning at all. The boy gasped but he didn't protest. I began to undress, slowly removing my pants and underwear so that my sub had time to squirm, not knowing what I'd do to him next.

"Open your mouth bitch," I snarled, nudging Benny's chin with my big toe.

The boy complied easily, allowing me to shove my sweaty boxers inside. I picked up my cane once more and circled back so that I had the perfect view of his exposed ass and balls. I wanted him to cry when he sat next. I brought the cane down on one of the omega's asscheeks, smiling at the instant red mark that appeared. Benny didn't normally get marks that fast so the strike must have hurt but the boy only gasped pitifully around his gag. I spanked his opposite cheek this time but just as hard, making the skin glow red once more.

"You look beautiful," I suddenly murmured as I ran my finger along the painful looking marks, causing him to flinch. I let my fingers trail down to his balls. "Shall I spank them too?" I asked sweetly, grinning when Benny's thighs shook, as if he were fighting with himself to keep them open for me. I swatted his balls with my fingertips, making him jump, and then brought the cane back down across both asscheeks.

I spanked him until the red lines on his ass matched the ones on his feet, finishing with one stroke against his balls. Benny nearly screamed and I was glad that I'd used as little force as possible for that one. Seeing his little body covered in my marks was such a turn on. I felt my cock harden as I took in my handiwork, pleased that while I had marked him, I hadn't drawn any blood. He didn't need to bleed to be reminded of his place.

I pulled the dildo out of Benny's ass and replaced it with my cock immediately, satisfied with the girlish little moan he let escape through the gag. "Don't you dare cum baby," I warned as I thrust deep inside of his warm, wet hole. I fucked his little asshole for nearly an hour, stopping every so often to keep from cumming too soon. At one point I even ripped off his nipple clamps, which caused him to cry out loudly. I knew it was reckless of me to allow him to make sounds like that but I was beyond caring.

Although Benny had long ago given up holding back his whimpers of pain, I did nothing to punish him further. All I cared about was fucking his little hole raw. I wanted everything he tried to do over the next few days to be difficult. I wanted him to remember what I did to him. I wanted him to remember where he belonged and who he belonged to. Only when Benny's hole began to look red and rosy did I finally cum.

"You better hold my cum inside of you," I warned as I slowly pulled out of his sensitive ass. Benny didn't spill a drop, holding everything in perfectly until I aided him by slipping the toy back inside. Then I unlocked his hand cuffs and removed the gag from his mouth. "Crawl," I ordered with a light kick to his ass. The boy crawled forward on shaking limbs, looking as if he might collapse at any second. Luckily he didn't have very far to go. Once Benny was inside my bathroom I helped him kneel inside the tub. "You ready for my cock baby?" I teased as I rubbed my softened dick against his cheek. Benny nodded eagerly, "Well get it nice and hard then love," I murmured all the while knowing it was too soon for me to get fully hard again.

To his credit, Benny did try his hardest but it didn't really feel the best. I was a little too sensitive for one and for two my bladder was pretty full. I never meant for him to succeed in the first place. After a minute or so I could tell that the boy was getting frustrated and I chuckled down at him. "I guess you'll have to please me some other way. Take out your plug," I ordered cryptically, pleased when my cum and his slick began to puddle beneath him. Then I slowly released my bladder, aiming my cock so that I pissed all over the omega, from his cage to his body, to his face, even managing to drench his soft blonde hair. Once I was finished, I took a step back to admire my submissive boyfriend kneeling in a puddle of my fluids, surprised by how hot I found it all. Normally I would have never done something like that. I didn't enjoy watching or even hearing about water sports but this felt different. I hadn't exactly planned on it until I came but once the idea crossed my mind I had to see it through. To me, I'd found the perfect way to show Benny his role in all of this. He was mine. Mine to take care of. Mine to use. Mine to break. Mine to own.

"You're not the one in charge here. Ever." I told him in a stern voice as I grabbed his chin in my fist. "I don't know what crap you were up to this morning and maybe there's a good reason for it but never do that again," I warned.

"I understand Master. I swear I won't," the boy whispered looking sated but remorseful.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature making sure it wasn't too hot or cold and detached the shower head. I made sure to throughly rinse both Benny and the tub clean. Then I grabbed the soap and my loofa and began to scrub my boyfriend skin, rinsing the soap away before moving onto his hair. Once I was satisfied, I filled the tub with fresh warm water. As the water filled the tub I got in behind my tiny lover, pulling him between my legs as I supported his back with my chest. "Thank you for my punishment Master," the boy suddenly said as he slowly rubbed one of his injured feet down my leg. "It will be hard to walk home later but I deserved it."

"You don't have to leave soon do you?" I complained as I tightened my hold on him, detesting the idea that he'd hurt himself walking home tonight. "You just got here."

"No. I'm probably pushing my luck with my newfound freedom but I can stay the night if you want? I'm not sure I could walk right away anyways."

"That's the second time you've mentioned walking. Baby I will drive you-"

"No. We'll get caught again," Benny interrupted.

"Again?" I asked, wondering if someone besides his brother had discovered us.

"My brother saw us kissing. He confronted me about it today. It's the reason why I didn't respond to your messages right away. We went for a run and he yelled at me. I forgot my phone at home. I'm so sorry Master. Please forgive me for letting you down," the omega explained but I froze in shock.

"Are you okay baby? I shouldn't have-but I didn't-how could you let me treat you that harshly?! We should have talked or-"

"No! Please Master, don't doubt yourself. You gave me exactly what I needed. I've needed you to dominate me all morning and it finally happened. It was so good. It's always good," Benny replied, practically purring with contentment. "But.. why didn't you tell me that you met my brother? He mentioned that he talked to you but you never said anything about it to me," he added, sounding a little bit sadder than before.

"I wasn't trying to keep anything from you baby. I just didn't want to worry you. You've been stressed out about us dating enough as it is. I didn't want to make it worse. I didn't want you to feel like you had to choose between us either."

"Oh. What did he want?"

"For me to break up with you. Told me I was wasting my time. That sort of thing, so nothing too important," I explained without getting into the threats of Benny leaving me.

"You didn't listen?"

"Obviously not baby," I replied with a soft kiss to his shoulder.

Benny was quiet for several minutes and when he spoke again he sounded like he might cry.

"T-there's something I need to tell you but I'm not brave enough to say just yet," Benny muttered softly.

I tightened my hold on him once more, feeling his heart race beneath his chest. "What do you think will happen if you tell me?" I asked gently.

The omega didn't speak again for several moments but then he began to tremble in my arms. "I keep trying to tell myself that it won't be so bad. You're a human. You won't see what I've become, not like an real alpha would, so it'll be okay to tell you. Safe. But... Master.. to me.. you are my alpha," he tried to explain. "If you r-reject me after I tell you I.. I don't know what I'll do."

I leaned in and slowly began to kiss the back of Benny's neck and shoulders as I gently dug my fingers into his back, massaging the tension away. "I won't reject you," I promised before turning his face to meet mine in a tender kiss.

"You don't know what you're saying. I-I can't tell you," he mumbled sounding terrified.

"I'm not going anywhere," I continued to promise as I kissed him again.

"But maybe-"

"You're stuck with me baby," I reassured cutting off his final protest with another sweet kiss.

*******

Ben's Pov:

"Promise me that you'll still play with me after I tell you everything," I told Adam once I was dry and laying next to him in our nest as the little spoon. "I don't mean right after of course, I just mean in general. I don't want you to stop just because.. I'm an idiot sometimes," I begged as I thought about how I used him to reenact my past trauma.

"I promise baby," Adam replied easily as he kissed my bare shoulder.

I shivered lightly, knowing I'd be hard if my cock was free. My Master had gotten so close to my scent gland tonight and it comforted me just as much as it made me want him. Unfortunately, now wasn't the time for lust. I worked to calm my mind, quickly sobered by the memories of my past that came flooding to the surface.

"So.. I presented as an omega quite young for my age, from birth actually. It's not common but it happens sometimes. Usually it happens for our pack leaders and their mates. This makes it easy to secure mate contracts for their offspring almost from birth, though the couple still has to wait to meet each other," I explained trying to give some history about my odd predicament. "The thing is, even though I'm the first omega to the second in command, I'm not special enough to be of interest to a royal. Compared to someone like Prince Fae, I'm just a normal omega so there wasn't anything to gain from knowing how I'd turn out before everyone else. I didn't have an alpha to be promised to, so it just made my life inconvenient.

It meant that I had to be way more cautious than others my age, being unclaimed as I was, and I had to take suppressants so that I wouldn't attract or be attracted to other alphas. Although alphas typically cannot scent an omega until they're of age, someone like me can set off their dominant pheromones. Which would trigger my own in return and if that happened, it could cause an alpha to go into a rut in want of me. Which could lead to my own body responding by going into heat, regardless of age. And.. fuck.. if I went into heat randomly while around my pack.. I.. I don't even want to say what could happen." I shivered as I imagined a hoard of alpha's trying to get their hands on me, tearing me to shreds while they fucked me, killing me and possibly each other in the process. "Needless to say, my condition posed a threat to my own safety and the safety of everyone else. Luckily, a light suppressant keeps everything in check and allows for normal development. By the age of twelve, I would have been able to come off of it as the rest of my peers would have caught up and presented. Together with the other omega's, I would begin learning to control my scent and experiencing preheats and how to relieve those, slowly working up to a full heat before coming of age.

Well.. I.. I couldn't stand being on the suppressant. It made everything feel dull and my nose burned all the time so I begged my parents to go to our queen for another option and she provided a compromise. I could chose to go to school with humans and take a break from my medication during those hours, if I agreed to take a half dosage of the suppressant when I was in wolf territory. I would be required to be on it any time I would be in contact with our kind from any pack but around humans... I could be free. This option sounded like heaven to me but it ended up ruining my life.

Because I was only halfway on the medication, whenever I was off of it, my ability to scent dominance became enhanced. At first that only meant small things, like immediately giving up my possessions without a fight to any boy that seemed like he could destroy me. Then it turned into things like doing their homework or taking the fall for something they did, giving up my lunch or lunch money. I was literally a punching bag at one point but I didn't fight back so that got boring for them. I never got upset or told anyone. To me, all of that was preferable over having my senses constantly dulled. Then there was the fact that, although I now understand that those boys were being cruel to me, back then I loved the dominant attention. So it didn't bother me that they were mean and controlling. I loved when they bullied me and I couldn't help but do what they asked. It felt good."