The Only Exception Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grip Adam had on me gradually tightened until it hurt but considering what I was about to say, I was grateful for his touch. "There was one boy in particular that I.. couldn't help but develop a small crush on," I admitted feeling ashamed of myself. "He knew I liked him and he liked to use it against me. I was practically his little slave by the time I was supposed to go back to the Lotus Pack school. He'd sort of become obsessed with me which.. I liked. Everything was going fine until I told him that it would be the last week I'd be at the school. I wasn't going to the new school with everyone else from our year, I was going back to my own territory. He didn't like hearing that and asked me to go the shed behind the school so he could say goodbye without prying eyes once evening choir practice let out."

"Baby," Adam interrupted, "Is this what I think-"

"Probably," I admitted, feeling tears well up in my eyes. "But please just let me say it. I won't go into details." Like I did for Drew, I thought.

I felt Adam nod as he snuggled in close, shielding as much of my body as he possibly could with his own. Strangely this gave me the strength I needed to continue. "I stupidly thought he might kiss me but that's not what happened. I.. I try to not think about it so I don't remember everything but I know he blindfolded me. Eventually I realized I was surrounded and I felt so small and submissive. I was terrified too but I couldn't help how my body responded to all of their scents combined. They wanted to rape me. I knew they did. I could smell it and my wolf went wild for it. Their scent.. it was so overwhelming! It was so aggressive and demanding and it made me feel so fucking hot and confused! I was literally dripping with sweat just from the smell and... I don't know how but that scent threw me into my first full heat. I couldn't help it at all. Suddenly I wanted to be surrounded. I wanted everyone of them. I honestly did and they took advantage of that. I can't remember how long it went on for. Not as long as it felt, I know that and.. it didn't feel good for me, even though I wanted it. The whole thing was strange and terrifying."

"Baby," Adam whispered in horror.

"It's okay. One of the boys got cold feet beforehand and found my brother, since he was the one who always picked me up from after school activities. He also got the choir teacher. Between the two of them I was rescued pretty quickly and the boys were all punished. The human police got involved and we went to court. Everything was done that could be done," I assured my worried boyfriend. "Anyways, the most horrible part for me was afterwards. I had to spend the rest of my heat locked up in a hospital room, like a caged animal, all alone for days. It was confusing and scary. I didn't know how to cope with what my body wanted and I ended up hurting myself, though I was too embarrassed to tell anyone.

As depressing as it is to say, most of my heats have been like that. Because I started having them so young, I ended up missing a year of school. This was due to the fact that I went into heat so many times that first year that I couldn't learn anything. Every two weeks I was locked up in that same insufferable room for at least five days and I had to clue what to do with myself. It wasn't until I got older and started dating Drew that I realized my body craved sex with an alpha. Most omegas have their first time during heat, when they're with someone they really like or more likely someone they'll mate. It makes us feel safer to let instinct take over but I didn't want to start intimacy with Drew during my heat after what happened. I was too anxious to do that. All my heat had ever done was torture me with need and desire and the nightmares of that night. The idea of spending it with another wolf after all that was intimidating. I was willing to try but I needed time and patience. I needed to know he wouldn't hurt me.

Drew didn't like the idea of doing things different from tradition, as he's a very traditional type of alpha. He felt I should trust him with my heat no matter what. We started fighting a lot over it and I didn't know what to do so I asked my brother. Gabe advised me to tell him. He said that if my alpha was the one for me, then he'd instantly feel protective of me and he'd take care of me. So, during my preheat, with a heart full of hope and longing, I came clean to Drew and explained why I wasn't comfortable. I told him every tiny detail because he asked to hear it. I didn't want to and I cried the whole time, especially when I could smell his contempt for me growing stronger with every word I said. I offered him my heat in the end, in hopes that he'd smell how close I was and be tempted.

He wasn't tempted, not even a little bit. He was very cruel with his reaction actually. He laughed in my face. He was.. disgusted with me and he let me know how much," I admitted sadly. I could still remember how he'd recoiled as he listened, looking at me with so much distaste that I felt ugly for the first time in my life. When he rejected my heat, it nearly broke me. "He was offended that humans had soiled me first. That's what he was pissed about most.. that I was "broken in" as he said. He told me it was my fault, that I was asking for it. He said I was a freak and a slut, that he'd never heard of an omega going for a human before me and that I was an abomination for it. He told me I was ruined and worthless and no one would ever want to claim me after what I'd done. He said he couldn't believe he took a chance on the weird omega that always disappeared because of the heats I had during school hours. He broke up with me, said he felt sick just thinking about fucking me. It was too revolting for him to even consider. I made him promise to never tell anyone and he agreed but only because I threatened to tell our queen if he told.

I went into heat right after our conversation and it was my most painful one yet. This time Gabe found out that I'd hurt myself. It was too obvious. I had to be restrained for part of my heat because of it. I was in the hospital for a while after that, just trying to find the will to live at all. I was so shattered from what he said and really... I still kinda am."

"I'm so sorry baby," Adam murmured as he held me tight. "He's so wrong though and he's the one that's disgusting for reacting like that. You didn't do a thing to feel bad about or ashamed over. None of it was your fault. I hope you know that by now?"

I turned in my Master's arms, trying to get even closer to my alpha. "Does that mean you still want me?" I asked timidly, shaking like a leaf the entire time.

"I'll always want you Benny," Adam promised before kissing my forehead.

"Well then... l-last night," I continued, wanting to finally get everything out in the open, "I found out that Drew told Logan about... what those boys did and apparently he thinks it's," my voice cracked then as I let out a sob. "He thinks it's funny that nobody wants me. Logan told me as he touched me. It was all so humiliating and I felt so powerless but... my brother saw that something was wrong and he attacked Logan. They fought and Logan ran his mouth about me never having anyone during my heat as well as declaring that I liked being forced because he was able to make me cum. The worst part was that there were so many pack members there watching the fight. Even my sisters saw and heard... I.. it was so shameful. I haven't wanted to show my face since. When I got home today, my parents told me that word of the fight had gotten around. Apparently packs are actively requesting that I stay away from their alpha's," I told my Master with a hollow little laugh.

"Oh sweetheart. You poor little thing," Adam cooed before kissing my forehead again. "I should have never punished you. I should have-"

"Don't pity me Master," I interrupted, seeing that my boyfriend was beginning to regret his treatment of me. "You haven't heard the worst thing I did. The reason I deserved for you to punish me. You see.. late last night or.. maybe early this morning... I had a nightmare. I was back in the shed with those boys.. I woke up and.. I.. I just felt so submissive and weak and I just.. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't know why I did it. It was so stupid of me but I.. sort of.. pretended I was still there when I gave you that blow job. I used you to reenact my trauma and I'm so sorry Master. I should have never done that to you."

"It's alright sweetheart," Adam replied.

"No! It's not alright! It's anything but alright."

"Yes it is baby. I'm not-"

"No!" I insisted. "It's not! I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't deserve-"

"Shhh. Calm down baby. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay from now on. I'm not going anywhere," my Master promised as he rolled on top of me. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head as he leaned in to kiss me. "After everything I've heard, I can't be mad at you. I'm not thrilled over what you did but I feel like I kind of get it. Just don't do it again. Wake me up. Talk to me. Let me be there for you properly. Okay beautiful?" My alpha asked as he gazed down at me with warmth and adoration in his hazel eyes.

I shook my head in amazement, unable to keep up with all the surprising turns of the day. "That was so terrifying to say and now I just feel silly for keeping it a secret. I can't believe you still want me and you don't think badly of me. How do you make everything feel so easy?" I murmured, accepting more of my alpha's gentle kisses.

"It's a gift," he hummed with a grin as his lips began to trail down my neck to my chest.

"Hurts," I protested lightly, trying to avoid his fingers on my tender nipples. "I.. I can't go again like before."

"I'll be gentle love. I promise," my Master assured as he peppered light kisses all over my chest and aching flesh.

I didn't stop him. I didn't want to. I was feeling more vulnerable than I ever had in my entire life and all I wanted was to feel loved. This was perfect, even if my body was sore. I could trust my alpha to be gentle with me. I let my thighs fall open, inviting my mate close. He kissed down my stomach and inner thighs, kissing around my cage and teasing my balls with his lips and tongue. I could feel my little cock struggling to fill out but it had nowhere to go. I wondered if he might unlock me and I was torn with what I wanted so I hoped he wouldn't ask. He could choose. I wanted whatever my mate wanted.

Adam chose that moment to push my thighs to my chest so that he could spread my asscheeks apart. "You look so pretty baby. So puffy and used," he murmured as the pad of his thumb brushed across my swollen, wet hole. "All mine," he moaned before thrusting his tongue inside of my soaked passage.

I cried out wantonly as I submitted my body to him, allowing every bit of affection that he wanted to give. I no longer had the desire to fight for something harder and not just because I'd already been punished. It was more than that. I trusted Adam. I trusted him completely and I knew I could never want anyone else in the same way. Adam was mine, my mate, my alpha, and I was his. My mate could have me however he liked. I would never object. Adam was my living fantasy. I could never do anything to deserve him being real but here he was. Mending the body he'd broken with all the tenderness and care of a lover.

And I did feel loved by him but even if I was wrong and he didn't love me, whatever he felt was good enough. I was his for as long as he wanted me to be. If he cast me aside one day and found someone new, so what? Yeah, it would hurt but I knew I would serve them both if, only to remain close to my Master. I would cling to Adam for longer than forever, even if he didn't want me, I'd pathetically cling to him. He was my mate even if I wasn't his. The queen herself could no longer keep me from him, no one could. Nobody else would ever be enough for me, now that I was hopelessly devoted to him.

"Can I baby?" My alpha asked as the tip of his cock gently nudged my hole.

"Please Alpha," I whined with need as I reached out for him. "Make love to me," I nearly whispered out of self consciousness, for never had I asked for that in my entire life.

My mate slowly pushed his large cock back inside of me, causing me to sigh happily throughout the sting. "You need me so badly, don't you baby?"

"Yes Alpha," I admitted weakly.

"I'll take care of you love. My sweet little omega. You feel so good stretched around me. All warm and perfect," he sighed as he gently began to thrust. "You're so beautiful when you let yourself go with me. All mine."

"Yes, yours," I sighed blissfully.

I felt so full, my mate was so deep inside of me. It felt as if he owned my body from the inside out and I loved it. I gasped as he nudged my prostate, sending pleasure throughout my whole body. After how long I'd waited, it felt so good to experience tenderness mixed pleasure again. I gave in completely, losing my mind with how my alpha abused my prostate, keeping me in a near constant state of arousal yet backing off right before I could cum. He took his time with me, alternating between fast and hard to slow and deep thrusts, sending me closer and closer to the edge, until I could do nothing but moan with need. Adam leaned forward and grabbed my thighs, pulling me closer as he fucked me, forcing my legs around him. Then he laid forward and claimed my hands, pinning them down as he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue soon demanded entry into my mouth and I allowed it, losing myself in the sweetness of his sloppy kissing.

"You gonna cum just from me fucking your little pussy baby?" Adam finally asked, punctuating his question with a delicious thrust that made my toes curl.

"Yes alpha, if you wish it," I moaned as I tried to angle my body just right.

Adam placed a gentle hand on my face and let his fingers trace along my jaw as he slowed his thrusts. He lazily brushed that bundle of nerves now, inching me to the edge at the pace of a snail. "Look at me baby," he ordered as his heated eyes met mine. "I'll always be there for you. Always. You're mine. No one can keep me from you. I want you to remember that." Then he leaned closer to whisper, "Cum whenever your ready darling." He sped back up, smacking his heavy balls against my ass as he forced my orgasm out of me. I cried out as my cock spasmed against my cage, leaving streams of cum to run down my balls as I quivered beneath my alpha. Watching me come undone seemed to be enough for my mate and soon I could feel his warm seed as it began to fill my ass. I weakly laid against the sheets, too sated and exhausted to move another muscle. I'd been given a perfect, though unexpected, scene and bared my heart to the man I loved, finding acceptance and tenderness in return. I couldn't remember a moment when I'd ever felt this happy and free.

I sighed in contentment when Adam didn't pull out right away but instead held me close as he caught his breath. I could get used to this, I thought. This was what it was like to live as someone's mate. I was sure of it. "Alpha, my heat is coming up and.. I was hoping... Alpha, would you please spend my heat with me? Pretty please? I'll do anything!" I heard myself beg as I flushed warmly. I'd planned on asking differently, perhaps in a more romantic way, but I was feeling entirely safe, connected and oh so sleepy that it just slipped out. "Shhhit. I didn't mean to say it like that. I just-"

Adam hushed me with a passionate kiss that left me breathless. "Of course baby. I was hoping you'd ask," he finally replied as he gently pulled out and arranged his body around mine. I contentedly curled into him, laying my tired head on his chest while I ignored the cum and slick as it lazily dripped down my thighs.

"Thank you Alpha," I murmured happily as the need to sleep began to overtake me.

"Hey Benny?"

"Hmm?" I asked as my eyelids fluttered closed.

"I.. I... I really ... um.. what I mean to say is... Well. I-If you have another nightmare, wake me up okay? I won't mind. I'll help you."

"Yes Alpha," I murmured tiredly as I snuggled in closer to his side. "You know, I think you might love me," I heard myself whisper as my thoughts began to melt away.

"I think you might be right," Adam replied, though I couldn't tell you if he said the words out loud or merely in my dreams. Either way, I believed them.