The Only Exception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

Soon after I'd eaten and picked out a huge bag of everything I wanted for my nest, Adam and I began the hour long drive to the motel. I was dressed head to toe in my alpha's clean clothing with my head resting against his arm while he drove quietly through the winding road. A light rain tapped on the windows as soft music played in the background. I was beginning to feel more grounded and like myself than I had in days.

"Sweetheart, I've been wanting to ask.. when did you get that tattoo?" Adam inquired gently, breaking the comfortable silence.

"I.. didn't think you noticed," I replied shyly, having nearly forgotten about it myself.

"Benny, I've had my hands all over you tonight and I had to properly clean it. Of course I noticed. It's... very pretty," he added when I didn't say anything more.

"Did I make a mistake? Do you wish I hadn't gotten it?" I asked nervously. I never planned on letting Adam find out about the cursive script on the small of my back, right above my ass, on accident. I was going to ask him about the idea first, to gauge his interest, maybe even beg for permission but he was always so busy that it felt inconvenient to bring it up.

"When did you get it?" He insisted curiously instead of answering me right away.

"Three days ago."

"Why my name?"

"I wanted your mark on me. It's.. symbolic really, since it's not like you can actually bite me like I want. I would have liked to have had it done on my neck but I was too scared I'd forget to cover up and someone would see it so... you hate it. Don't you?"

"No I don't pup. I.. I actually like it a lot. More than I think I should. It's really sexy but you do know a tattoo is kind of permanent, don't you? What if you don't like it a few years down the road?" Adam asked, sounding more like he was asking 'what if I didn't like him a few years down the road.'

"I'll still like it," I replied defensively and without further explanation. I knew I fucked up again and the knowledge of that nearly ruined any pleasure I'd gotten from receiving the tattoo. I'd stolen the only way he could mark me. I left him completely in the dark about something that really did matter to me. I should have gotten my alpha's approval and I knew it. Why did I always have to fuck things up?

"I wish I would've known that you wanted to do that," my boyfriend continued much to my chagrin. "It felt a little weird seeing that you basically branded my name into your skin when I wasn't even there for you. I would have liked to be but please don't worry, I really do like it," Adam assured as he pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head.

"I'm sorry Alpha," I murmured sadly. I now felt downright horrible for making the decision on my own. I was being foolish when I got it done. I felt lonely and rejected by my prince and my pack. Nobody but my parents and siblings were speaking to me unless they had to. Not to mention, I felt like I was on the verge of rejection from my own family if they ever found out about my human. I felt so hurt and lost. I just wanted to feel like I belonged to somebody. "It was a rash decision," I explained. "Honestly I wanted you to be there with me but I was having a really hard day and you were busy and I thought the pain might help ground me so I just.. went ahead without discussing it with you first. I really am sorry. I don't understand why I'm always so stupid."

"Your brother was right, I really have been fucking this up," he sighed in response.

I wanted to protest but my wolf wouldn't allow me to. He wanted the pity. After a few more minutes of driving in silence, I felt the movement of the car being parked and looked up to see that we'd finally arrived at the Crystal River Motel. Adam took in his surroundings for a few moments and I cringed as I studied the shabby looking buildings across from us. I'd chosen this location because there wasn't much activity here, which made it incredibly easy to set up my room as needed for my nest. Looking at it now however, I became extremely embarrassed that this was where my nest was. My alpha deserved better from me.

"I know it's not the nicest place b-but I needed-" I tried to explain but Adam didn't let me as he cut me off with a tender kiss.

"Let's see your nest. I bet it's lovely," he told me which caused my wolf to purr with pride.

Yes. My nest would impress him. Then we could pretend like the location didn't really matter. I patiently waited for Adam to open my door and then eagerly grabbed my alpha's hand and nearly dragged him to the room I'd been to every day except the past three. Adam chuckled fondly at my enthusiasm as he followed, carrying the bag of his clothes that I picked out.

Once we were inside the room I seized the bag from him and tore it open before rearranging the clothing around me; weaving them in between the soft items I'd been able to procure for my nest years before. It felt immensely satisfying to finally be able to complete the sacred space with my human's scent and I felt my body heat up even more, to an unsettling degree. I loved this. I loved how the scent of Adam slowly surrounded me until the smell became suffocating. I loved that the man I adored was here, watching over me. For his presence made the experience all the more pleasurable for me. I loved that I could feel Adam's eyes on me as I focused on my task and I couldn't help from keeping my movements fluid and suggestive. Attempting to catch even more of his attention as I bent my torso over a soft pile of pillows.

"Such a slut," my Dom scolded fondly as he walked over to ruffle my hair but I froze before pulling away with a small frown.

"Don't call me that! Not... not here. I'm a good omega. Good for my alpha!" The words spilled out of me without my permission and I gasped in surprise, covering my mouth with my hands as I blushed with embarrassment.

"I see, things are different here, with your heat, aren't they puppy?" He quietly asked while running his fingers through my clean hair in a calming way.

"I guess," I murmured helplessly, truly surprised by how much I hated being called a slut in my nest. "I.. I am a good omega for you, aren't I? I'm not really a slut? It's just pretend.. I think?" I begged a little hysterically, "Unless you count that time with those guys outside your job when I was meant to go home.. or my first heat.. or that thing with Logan? Or.." I buried my face in my hands. "I guess I deserve-"

"Benny, you're working yourself up over nothing," Adam assured as he lowered himself onto the bed, in the center of my nest, and pulled me into his lap. "You're always so good for me. So obedient and willing. The mean things I say during our scenes have never been true. I don't hold anything against you. You know that don't you?" He asked as he soothingly rubbed circles against my back. I simply nodded against his chest. "The rules have changed, haven't they little puppy? You want to me to be tender, like a lover, not a Master."

"I'm sorry," I answered in return, trying to find some part of me that wanted the normal treatment of the dungeon but I came up empty.

I didn't want to be degraded or hurt. Not here. This was my nest! This was where I got to be the soft needy omega that I always tried to hide. I wanted to be adored, worshiped and revered like a normal omega with their alpha. I wanted to feel beautiful and desired and I wanted my alpha to be entirely captivated with me. I wanted him to go crazy with lust over me as he filled me up again and again with his sperm. I wanted to get pregnant and to see my alpha glow with pride as my body grew with our family. I wanted what I would have had if those boys hadn't broken me all those years ago.

"You should never feel the need to apologize for wanting me to be sweet with you love," Adam promised as he held me close.

We laid there quietly for several minutes just listening to the rain grow heavier. A flash of light lit up the room followed by the boom of thunder and I jumped, startled by the sound.

"Wow, it's really coming down now huh?" Adam observed as he ran a comforting hand through my hair. "Depending on how long it lasts, it might take us a while to get back to the diner."

"Don't you like my nest?" I asked shyly as I nuzzled in closer, attempting to scent my boyfriend properly now that he was in my space.

"Yes. It's very soft and comfortable. Much better than the one I made," he answered as he lay back and closed his eyes, allowing me to run my nose across his chest, arms and neck to my hearts content.

"If it storms for a while.. we could always sleep here. If that's acceptable to you Alpha?" I offered bashfully, hoping the other male would find this idea pleasing. For now that he was in my nest, I had no intention of allowing him to leave until my heat was over. I wasn't sure when it would start but I knew it would be soon. My calculations be damned.

"When do you think your heat will start? You're so much warmer than you were a little while ago," Adam asked as if he could read my mind.

"Soon. In a few hours more at the most," I admitted weakly. "It was probably a bad idea to come here. I think.. so much closeness after the absence has messed with my biological schedule. I'm sorry Alpha. I had a plan and it wasn't supposed to happen like this."

"It's fine Benny. I prepared for this," he assured, surprising me. "I just need to make a couple calls since I didn't actually think you would start tonight. But it's not a problem. I just need to talk to my mom and Tina real quick. Alright sweetheart?" He asked as he sat up to get out of bed.

I pouted as he made his way to the door to make his calls outside in private. "Don't leave. Please," I forced myself to beg as he touched the doorknob.

Adam turned to look at me in confusion, "I'm not leaving pup. I'm just stepping out for a moment."

"I know," I squeezed my eyes shut in concentration, trying to focus on forcing myself to make my needs known. "I know that," I confirmed. "But I can't watch you walk away right now. Could you.. maybe use the bathroom to call. I won't listen in."

Adam smiled fondly, "Whatever you need Benny," he reminded me as he turned back and made his way towards the tiny bathroom, causing me to sigh in relief.

Once the bathroom door was securely shut behind him I flew across the room and fastened every lock to the door that led outside. Then I went through my bags, rummaging around until I found the things I needed. I eventually grasped a tiny orange bottle of medication that I'd been looking for. I stared at the bottle of blood red pills for several minutes as I considered the idea of not taking them. I didn't want to take them. I shouldn't have to and I was right to feel wary. Werewolves didn't exactly have birth control. We didn't need it. There were very specific requirements for getting pregnant so it nearly never happened on accident. However, we did have a poison.

I was meant to take one of those sinfully red pills every day for the duration of my heat. At the end of it my womb would be ruined, completely corroded by poisoned capsules. I would never have another heat cycle after this. If I didn't take them, there was the small risk of pregnancy combined with the chance at having at least one more heat with my human. I was sorely tempted to throw the pills out, despite what my brother had gone through to procure them for me, but in the end I couldn't risk the chance of possibly losing my pup. I didn't want to get pregnant when chances of success were slim and deadly. I begrudgingly grabbed a bottle of water and chugged the first pill down, trying to ignore the way my wolf cried in despair as it sank to the pit of my stomach. Then I put the bottle out of the way so that I could focus on more important things.

I carefully laid out the white lace lingerie I'd saved for this moment and lovingly caressed the delicate petal details as I thought back to the night I met Adam. Years ago I was depressed and reckless, trying out as many human Domme's as possible with very few limits. I lied on any paperwork that requested a detailed list of injuries that might pose a risk to myself or the establishment. I didn't care about the risk. My brother had kept me alive during a previous heat cycle, sure, but I wasn't trying to stay that way. I thought if I put myself through enough torture the nightmare that was my life would finally come to an abrupt end. Then I met Adam.

*******

-Four and a half years ago-

"Look, I don't know what to tell you kid. Everyone's busy right now. You should have called in or something way earlier. Friday's our fullest night."

I gave the scheduler a pleading look. "Isn't there someone that cancelled maybe? I'll pay anything they ask, please!" The man only shook his head. "Double!" I begged. "Triple!" I insisted when he told me no again.

This time the man hesitated. "Well.. there is someone but he hates emergency scenes. Even if he does see you, I doubt you'll get much out of it. He likes to have an interview before he plays with anyone. But I'm sure he'll gladly take your money for a meeting, if you want to waste it like that."

"He?" I asked curiously, having only been with female Domme's up to this point because the male's made me nervous.

"Yes. He. Take it or leave it kid."

"I'll take it. Please!"

The man nodded. "Go kneel in the common area. If he wants you he will come get you. If he doesn't come within an hour then you're to take that as a sign that he has declined and you will leave."

"Understood," I agreed with a fervent nod.

"You will pay in full now but half your payment will be returned to you if the Dom declines."

"Half?" I questioned though I didn't care how much money I lost at this point.

"Those are his terms for emergencies. Your total is $1200 or are you backing out?"

I quickly handed over most of my savings. I was nearly wiped out after that but I didn't care. I just hoped he'd agree to see me. I couldn't get Drew's twisted face out of my mind. The handsome alpha that had once looked at me with lust and curiosity in his eyes now looked at me with disgust. I was the one who put that look there. He thought I was a whore. I was a whore. I didn't deserve a mate. I needed to be punished for it and... I needed to find peace. Even if it was only temporary.

I knelt on the hard cement floor in common area and waited nearly the full hour before I was finally rewarded by the presence of a man.

"I've been watching you for a while now," he told me as he ran his fingers through my hair, pulling it tight in his fist. "You've subbed for all the women that work here. I was hoping you'd come around to men."

This Dom was waiting for me.. as in longer than an hour? I felt like his words should creep me out. This was a total stranger. I hadn't even seen his face yet but he knew who I was.

"You're an omega, aren't you?"

I took a shaky breath without looking up as my heart picked up speed. How did he know that? I hadn't told anyone.

"Answer me bitch!" The Dom growled as he tugged my hair, forcing my head up so that I could meet his stern hazel eyes for the very first time.

The moment our eyes met it felt like time itself had frozen. For several glorious minutes there was nothing but him and I and the intensity of his heated gaze. My eyes seemed to affect him too and his cheeks pinked up the longer we made eye contact with each other.

"You're coming with me," he finally growled without waiting for my answer, dragging me behind him by the collar of my shirt.

"To do a scene? I thought you were just going to do an interview?" I asked as I struggled to keep up with his long strides. Despite my protest, I couldn't believe my luck! This Dom was tall, strong, handsome and slightly terrifying. The air between us felt eclectic and I couldn't help my need to submit to anything he asked of me.

"I don't need an interview. I've been watching you," he reminded me as he pulled me inside his room. "Strip omega," he ordered gruffly once he finally let me go.

I obeyed immediately, leaving nothing on but my pure white cotton briefs. The man shot me a lascivious grin as he circled around me. Then he took my hand led me to a bench. He folded me over the wood so that my hands touched my ankles and then he handcuffed them to each other.

"You look really cute in these," he told me as he ran a cold hand over my covered ass.

I blushed, deeply aroused by the fact that a man like this thought I was cute. I wasn't used to receiving male attention even though I desperately craved it.

"You want me to spank you, do you?" He purred as his fingertips pushed the fabric of my briefs into my asscrack.

"Oh! Yes please Sir!" I nearly choked out, all too aware of how hard my little cock was in my underwear.

He chuckled and patted my ass in an encouraging sort of way. "House rules for safe words." He informed me. "I'm going to use a leather paddle but I'm not going to tell you how many spanking's you're about to receive. So omega, on a scale of one to ten, how hard do you want me to go? Choose carefully."

I sucked in a nervous breath but brazenly insisted on ten. "Do your worst," I goaded, fairly certain he would hold back.

I was wrong.

I received fifty spankings that night and I was called a brat, among other things. My ass was covered in bruises and welts and it hurt to sit down for weeks afterwards but I had never felt more euphoric in my whole life. After that night I tried out of few of the other male Dom's. To my surprise, I found each one to be lacking the particular energy that came from that impromptu scene I had with Adam. It wasn't long until I felt it wasn't worth paying for anyone else. I soon made Adam my permanent Dom, even though I ended every session of ours with a promise to never return.

*******

I nervously fiddled with the white lacy strap over my shoulder as I sat on the bed, legs crossed tightly together. The memory of my first meeting with Adam had aroused me greatly and had done nothing to slow down my impending heat. My skin was now on fire and my head been pounding for nearly twenty minutes while I waited for my alpha and my patience was wearing thin. Even though our time apart was relatively short, things had drastically changed in the time he was gone. Each minute felt like an hour and my treacherous cock was swollen and leaking, without having to be touched by anything more than my lacy outfit. The air felt close and smothering. My lingerie was damp with sweat and the outfit clung unpleasantly to my body but I did not undress.

I'd been planning this moment for far too long to give it up because I was uncomfortable. I'd bought this outfit five years ago when I first came of age. Back when I had hope of finding an alpha to mate with. I thought if I put more effort into how I looked it would make my first heat with a partner special. I thought it would make me forget about my real first time. It was a stupid, juvenile idea but I held onto the outfit anyways and now, I was glad I had it. Though I was not to be mated, this was my first real heat with wanted physical contact and it would be my last. It was time to wear it. Everything had to be perfect and I was trying my best but Adam was taking so long to come back to me!

After another five minutes of agony, I stood up to pace and grimaced as my thighs rubbed wetly together. Being surrounded by my alpha's scent, as I was losing myself to the heat, had me dripping fluids constantly now but I was beyond worrying that I'd ruined the lingerie. The lace rubbed painfully across my nerve endings as I continued to pace, trying my best to fight my inner wolf from crying out for our mate. I was fading fast and I no longer wanted kissing or romance or foreplay. No, what I really wanted was nothing more than to present my needy hole to my alpha. I wanted him to pin me down and fuck me deep as I laid there helplessly. I wanted to be put in my place for once the way I never got to experience during heat! My cock throbbed painfully as it scraped against the lace while the beginning wave of my heat crashed over me. A light breeze passed by and my head snapped up as I caught a wisp of Adam's scent from beneath the door. I let out a breathy sob. I wished he'd just open it and rip off my clothes already! I paced until my self control crumbled and I slumped against the bathroom door myself.