The Only Exception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, please! Come back! Please," I begged whorishly as I began to paw pathetically at the cheap wood. "I need you Alpha! Your omega needs you! Please don't leave me like this!"

Seconds later the door swung open and I fell forward, catching myself on his legs. I peered up at my handsome human with love in my bleary eyes while slick continued to run rivers down my thighs. Had he always been this tall? It dawned on me that he had disrobed at the same time that his full scent flooded my nostrils. I gasped. Something was different. His scent had changed or maybe, expanded? It was rolling off of the man in overbearing waves and my omega was going frantic as I bowed my head in submission.

This was not the smell of a human!

Neither was it the scent of my own kind.

And yet, at the same time, he truly did smell like an alpha, sort of.

I wasn't imagining it or trying to cope. That smell was real! His scent was meshed firmly between the two and I didn't know what to make of it. My wolf and I had never smelled anything so wonderful before. The scent was powerful, dominant, threatening and dangerous. I was terrified of him and yet I needed him more than I ever had before.

Mate, my wolf hummed happily, though I kept my head bowed out of respect.

"What the fuck is that smell?" Adam growled as he scanned the room, eyes landing on the bottle of pills I'd taken from earlier.

My alpha glared down at me as his nostrils flared with disgust. "What did you take omega?" The beast roared angrily.

My wolf panicked then, responding to the aggression by forcing me to feel so sick that I vomited right onto Adam's feet in less than ten seconds. I shook and panted when it was over, spying the blood red pill surround by the pool of my bile. It hadn't opened yet. My omega had forced my body to remove the poison in response to this creatures will, leaving my womb defenseless.

It was then that I realized my wolf was all too pleased about this. He was practically gagging for the hybrid to impregnate us, consequences be damned.

"That's my good boy," the beast murmured sounding pleased but I still jumped when strong fingers wove themselves into my damp, sweaty hair.

I slowly looked up at Adam when he pulled my head back, finally allowing myself to fully take him in. His eyes were bright gold and his pupils were silver and cold, slanted like that of an animals. They were gorgeous and intense and fiery like the blazing sun. Stars seemed to glisten and flicker inside of them and I was mesmerized. I'd never seen eyes quite like them before. I felt the air vanish from my lungs under his smoldering gaze. My mate was so handsome and he smelled so good! How could I have thrown up on him? And right now of all times?! I hated myself for it.

"I'm sorry Sir," I gasped and I turned my messy face away in shame.

"Do not look away from me omega!" He commanded and I forced myself to hold his gaze.

This man was powerful, so much more than I could have ever imagined. I was so humiliated to have lost my stomach in front of him. It was difficult to look at the hybrid but somehow I endured. Adam didn't say anything for a moment and then when he did speak, he said the last thing I expected to hear.

"You look so beautiful." His voice was soft now and tender.

He let go of my hair and ran his hand down my cheek. Then he shook his head and closed his eyes. After a few moments he seemed to come back to himself and his eyes were back to normal but the scent of forest fire remained. He looked down at his feet then up at my face before he sprung into action and began cleaning up the mess I'd made, starting with me. Then he placed me in my nest while he cleaned up the rest. I watched him go back into the bathroom and shivered violently with need while my wolf protested loudly. The absence was too much. I had to see him. I had to touch him. I had to submit. I needed to be fucked. Now!

I finally gave into the mounting need and forced my body onto all fours, my head down on the mattress and my ass up high, with a wild moan. I reached a hand back behind and beneath my panties, then I began to vigorously fuck my hole with two fingers while I groaned and cried out like a bitch, forcing slippery ribbons of slick to squirt out of me. The fluid made an unsavory squelch as I fucked myself but I didn't care. I was too desperate to care. Moments later I could hear heavy footsteps behind me and I quivered with need and anticipation.

"Please Alpha, hurry! I'm so empty! It hurts," I sobbed openly, allowing my true omega self come to the surface. "I've been waiting for you for so long, for so many heats. Please take me, breed me. Make me yours!"

Strong hands gripped my hips, stilling my movements as he pulled my own away. "Mine," he growled as he ripped the fabric of my delicate panties right down the middle. I felt the tip of his massive cock breech my entrance and seconds later I was filled to the hilt. "Mate," he groaned, thrusting hard as I bit a silent scream into the pillow beneath me.

*******

Adam's Pov:

I closed the door on my omega as a wave of guilt came over me for leaving him alone once again. However, I had to call my mom. She'd been asleep the entire time I made plans to spend Benny's heat with him and she needed to hear from me that I was about to disappear for a few days. I called the diner and got a hold of Tina, the head waitress, and let her know that I would be unavailable. Then I had her give the phone to my mom.

"Adam? Tina said something about you going on vacation? This is the first I'm hearing of it," she asked the moment she received the phone.

"Go somewhere private Ma."

After a minute of listening to the muffled sounds of the kitchen there was silence. "Alright, I'm in my office. By the way, I heard your omega made quite the scene earlier tonight," she teased. "Does he have something to do with your sudden disappearance?"

"Don't listen to gossip! And please don't tease Benny about it later," I growled feeling extremely protective over my precious omega.

"Adam, what's going on?" She asked me again but the teasing tone was gone. Instead, she sounded extremely nervous.

"My boyfriend went into heat."

She gasped. "Darling! I hadn't realized that he would ask-Adam you need to leave! Right now. Get as far away from that boy as you possibly can!" She suddenly ordered causing to my jaw to drop in shock.

"Ma! I've told you my omega isn't dangerous! Why the hell would you say all of that?!"

"Y-you're omega? Oh sweetheart... please just trust me. There's something-please, just walk away from him. Just this once. There will be other heats, I'm sure. You need time to decide. Trust me, this won't make you happy. I didn't think-don't blame anyone but me, okay? I'm sorry I didn't-"

The scent of summer rain and fresh flowers wafted beneath the crack in the door and my head snapped up. I was no longer listening to my mothers voice but instead to the sound of agitated pacing. My omega was waiting for me.

"Ma, I'm not leaving him. I don't know what else to tell you," I informed her.

"Adam wait-"

"No! He's waited long enough. I have to go."

"Adam stop! Please! For once in your life think things through before you give in to your aggressive side."

"I'm not going to hurt him!" I nearly shouted in disbelief, completely confused and offended that she would say that.

"I didn't mean it like that," she hedged before going silent.

The smell of stormy weather over a botanical garden rolled beneath the door, making the air thick and cloying. I felt dizzy and I could barely concentrate on what she was trying to say.

"There's something you're still keeping from me," I finally realized.

"I'm sorry," she confirmed.

She started to say more but right at that moment a pitiful cry caught my attention. I immediately hung up and turned off my phone without much thought over what I was even doing. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but my poor omega.

"Adam, please! Come back! Please. I need you Alpha! Your omega needs you! Please don't leave me like this!" Benny begged as he feebly scratched against the bathroom door.

My head whipped around and I suddenly felt like I wasn't inside of my own body. I was floating outside of it, watching as my nails sharpened into claws. I felt a sudden twinge in my jaw and the front of my mouth, along with the taste of blood as I withdrew my tongue from my newly sharpened tooth. My skin felt burned as if someone had set it on fire or doused it in a vat of chemicals and I felt the need to strip but when I was finally naked I noticed nothing more than a slightly thicker coat of dark body hair. Then I looked down further and realized that my cock was somehow massive. It was twice as thick as it had been before and several inches longer with a coarse coat of pubic hair curling at the base. It was so hard it almost look engorged and it curved towards the cries of my desperate omega, as if it had a mind of its own. It took me seconds to take in all these changes but they barely fazed me. I didn't care. All that mattered was putting an end to the anguished wails coming from my omega.

I threw open the door and all at once my Benny was being held up by nothing but my legs. He gazed up at me with a lovesick expression before his eyes widened in surprise and, possibly, fear. However, I did not care what the omega in front of me thought. I cared more about the offensive scent coming off of him, tainting his sweet fragrance.

"What the fuck is that smell?" I growled as I scanned the room, following the rotten scent until I found the culprit. A bottle of pills that smelled like death.

My omega smelled like death?! What the actual fuck!!!

"What did you take omega?" I roared angrily, trying my best to hide my sudden irrational terror over that small, deplorable bottle of pills.

The boy shook and gagged in response and moments later the contents of his stomach splashed across my feet as an offering of submission. I spotted the pill immediately and sighed with relief. It was still intact. No harm done.

"That's my good boy," I praised as I wove my fingers through his silky, soft strands of hair, hoping to stave off some of his mortification.

I tugged his head back so that my omega would finally look up at me but once he did I found that I could not look away. His eyes were so captivating! I had always thought that blue suited him but now it was if I were looking at them with fresh eyes. They glowed bright as if they were made up of sapphires or some other precious gem. Though the color itself seemed to shift between: a slate pale, that almost looked like grey clouds against a rainy sky, to the cerulean of a tranquil day, to the aquamarine of a clear crystal sea, to the indigo of the windy mountains. There was a whole world living within the swirling pools of color that I'd never been able to appreciate before. I'd never seen eyes quite like them. His gaze anchored me to the earth and in that moment he became the center of my universe. He became my gravity.

"I'm sorry Sir," Benny whispered, breaking the intimate moment.

The boy turned his head away as he blushed with shame but I wasn't done looking at him. I'd never seen someone more gorgeous in my entire life.

"Do not look away from me omega!" I couldn't help but command and I felt immensely pleased with him when he obeyed. He was such a good boy. Always so good for me.

Praise him, an old familiar voice whispered in my mind.

"You so look beautiful," I told him, wishing I could think of a better word to convey how utterly breathtaking I found him to be.

I let go of his hair and ran my hand down the side of his face, ignoring the sick that smeared across my fingers. It didn't matter. Nothing could take away from the fact that he was perfect and he was mine. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in his wet, heady scent. He smelt divine. I could feel a dull ache in my jaw begin to form as saliva pooled around my newly formed fangs, making my mouth water.

Eventually my brain registered that my omega wasn't as happy as I was. He was distressed and distracted by the mess he'd made. Entirely unable to enjoy being the object of my adoration. Well. We couldn't have that. I quickly got to cleaning him up and placed him safely in our nest before taking care of myself. The second I disappeared back into the bathroom my omega let out a wretched yelp followed by a series of quavering whimpers. His scent changed to that of a sweet ocean breeze on a warm summer's night and it curled past my nose in a tantalizing way, beckoning to me, as if the air itself were guiding me to the waiting omega.

I followed it right out of the bathroom and gasped at the bewitching sight in front of me. Benny was frantically struggling to finger himself while doing his best to hold his ass up high, as if his needy little hole were begging to be invaded. I could smell his slick from where I stood and the ache in my jaw became more pronounced. I knew my omega was more than ready for me.

"Please Alpha, hurry! I'm so empty! It hurts," he began to plead with a sob. "I've been waiting for you for so long, for so many heats. Please take me, breed me. Make me yours!"

I felt an unshakable force take control of my body and soon I was on top of the quivering, disheveled omega. The sight of the flowing calligraphy spread across his pale skin spurred on something primal within me. Though I still wished I would have known, I couldn't deny the appeal of the tattoo's existence. The omega really was mine! He declared it so. It was right there in black and white. If he ever took on another lover, they would know I had him first. They would know who he belonged to. Not that anyone else would ever actually get that chance because if they tried, it would be the last thing they ever did.

"Mine," I growled as I ripped the lacy barrier beneath it hiding my prize.

There it was. His tantalizing rosebud winked and spasmed, dribbling copious amounts of slick, almost as if it were personally trying to invite me inside so I obliged. The tight channel seemed to suck my newly fattened cock all the way down without any help from me and in less than a few seconds I bottomed out. The change in my size made his little pussy feel tighter than it ever had before! It almost felt like deflowering a virgin.

Mate. That voice whispered again causing something to come alive within me as a newfound energy flowed through my veins. Yes.

"Mate," I promised as I began to claim his body with my own.

Benny moaned loudly as he arched his back for me. "Harder," he pleaded, his voice muffled by the pillow he'd bitten into.

I threw everything I could into my thrusts, practically smashing the smaller man into the mattress while he screamed in pleasure.

"It's not enough," he grunted after a few minutes. "Alpha please, faster, deeper! More! I need more!" He begged frantically as he pushed his slim body up to meet mine.

I shoved the omega on the flat on his stomach but kept his back arched as I forced his legs open wide and picked up a brutal pace. Then I gently ran my nails down his back before pulling away in alarm. I remembered too late that I had claws now. They were so sharp that they left slender ribbons of red in their wake, slicing through his skin like it was butter, causing tiny droplets of blood to splash onto the letters of my name. Thankfully, my mistake only made the omega keen loudly in response. The new position seemed to work for a little while but all to soon Benny began to plead with me again.

"Daddy please! I need more. I-I need-" he screamed in anguish.

Daddy? Benny had never called me that before and yet there was something about that word...

I pulled out and quickly flipped the omega onto his back, pulling his ankles over my shoulders as I thrust back inside, so fast that he barely realized what had just happened.

"Yes!" Benny whimpered wantonly as his eyes rolled back with pleasure.

"You're so fucking pretty," I panted, unable to come up with anything more I could say, for it was all I could think. The omega mewled happily in response, seemingly powerless to say anything more himself.

As I began to feel my orgasm build, Benny's head fell back invitingly and my eyes locked in on the spot of temptation. Suddenly, my entire mouth ached! It felt dry and empty. I needed something soft to... I focused back on his throat, realizing it looked more compelling than ever.

Bite. The voice whispered.

I ignored it at first. There was a rule about that, wasn't there? Over the next few minutes the voice grew loud and insistent; drowning out my rational. It went on incessantly until my mind was taken over by one all consuming desire. I had to make this omega mine. I finally understood. I could see it now. I should claim him. I could claim him. No. I had to claim him! I needed to take what was mine! I subconsciously noticed a painful throb at the base of my cock when I accepted this course of action but it was so unfamiliar that I paid it no mind.

What happened next felt like the most natural thing in the world. I slowly leaned forward to kiss Benny's lips. Then I let go of his legs and pulled him close as I kissed his cheeks, nose, and eyelashes. I made my way over to one of his ears and traced my tongue around the outside while I thrust deep and slow.

"Can I bite you?" I asked shyly before kissing my way down his neck. I wanted to bite the omega so badly but something in the back of my brain was setting off alarm bells over the thought.

Instead of answering me with words, Benny bared his neck so that he could reach mine while offering up his own. Then he leaned in close and pressed his lips to my throat. Seconds later his teeth clamped down hard as they sank into my exposed skin slicing deep, bloody, twin holes into the juncture of my neck and shoulder. I felt the pressure at the base of my cock steadily rise up the length. Instinctively, I leaned in to return the favor and before I knew it my jaw was locked into place on my boyfriend's throat.

Mate, the small voice in my mind explained.

"Mate." I could barely make out Benny's mumbled words while his ass clenched tightly around me, causing me to see stars. The boy tensed as his little dick arched up and began to spurt thick ropes of creamy cum onto his belly. The sight was intoxicating, more than enough to send me over the edge.

I felt my cum shoot out of my body while my cock head kept filling with blood, swelling with pressure until the end became bulbous. Before I knew it I was securely tied to my omega, as if we'd become one. The moment I stopped cumming I released my bite and collapsed against Benny's chest, too spent to have the energy to hold myself up anymore. My omega wrapped his arms around me then and hugged me close as we both panted for breath, neither saying a word for several minutes. I began to worry that I was crushing the smaller man since I couldn't hold myself up. However, when I tried to roll over Benny cried out in pain while my cock tugged painfully at the rim of his hole. I stopped immediately, remembering that we were still attached.

Then my brain took a moment to consider that. How could I be attached? All of a sudden the changes I'd seen before our coupling came rushing to the surface of my mind. I looked down at my clawed hands and my heart started to race.

"W-what the fuck is happening to me?" I gasped as I finally registered the bloody state I'd left Benny's neck in. "What did I do?" I shrieked as memories of my mother's past resurfaced in my mind. Particularly how my father had 'bitten the shit out of her neck.' "I'm a monster," I tried to pull away again, horrified with myself but the omega tightened his arms around me to keep me from moving.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay. I've got you. You didn't hurt me. You're not a monster. You're just Adam," Benny promised as he held me close.