The Only Exception Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made you bleed so much and I wasn't even trying to! I wasn't in control! How are you not dead? Why the hell did I do that? I could have killed you! I am too a monster! Look at me!" I demand, showing off my new, bloody claws.

"I know Adam. I see them but you're not a monster. I'm fine. Really. In a little while I'll be able to show you my back. You didn't hurt me. You barely left a scratch," he promised. "And my neck is okay too," he continued when I tried to speak again. "It's no worse than what I did to you."

Benny held me tight for several minutes until the shock of everything began to wear off and I could finally breathe normally again.

"I think you have a knot. That's why you're stuck to me," he finally said, as if that explained everything that had gone on in the past two hours.

"Why is this happening? Is this because of your heat? Did it do something to me?" I all but accused the omega, causing him to tremble beneath me.

"I don't know.. I don't understand what's happening either," the boy confessed as he gazed up at me with wide, terrified eyes.

"If I'm not a monster then what the fuck am I? I want to be normal again. I don't like this," I muttered, remembering my mother again and how she had tried to warn me about something. Was it this? Whatever this was?

"You're the man I love," Benny suddenly whimpered. "I love you Adam. I've loved you for ages. I love you so fucking much! I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. No matter what, I love you. I'll always love you. Oh fuck I'm so in love with you! I promise that what ever happened, we'll figure it out and if it was because of my heat then I'll find a way to fix it. I didn't mean to change anything. I'm sorry. I really do love you." He both looked and sounded so earnest that I knew he was afraid I wouldn't believe him; though he had no reason to be afraid of such a thing.

True, it was the first time the younger man had ever said those word to me face to face. However, I already knew. He told me so many times while I lay awake, listening to his whispers as he slept in my arms, right after sharing about the incident. Having him say it to me now, with such fervor, reminded me that I needed to put my worries to the back of my mind for now. My omega hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, he was at his most vulnerable while I was panicking. I was probably making him feel like shit and yet he shared how he felt to comfort me. He was letting me in, now of all times, and I was proud of him. He deserved better from me. It's not like I could do anything about it right now anyways, being stuck together the way we were. He loved me and he was right, we would figure out what changed together, in time. For now I had a job to do.

"I love you more. Come here," I answered back.

Then I leaned in to kiss him, cradling his feverish head in my palms as I coaxed his trembling body into connecting with my soul, again and again and again, with no end in sight.