The Onsen

Story Info
A holiday at the Onsen Hotel takes an unexpected erotic turn.
3.1k words
3.79
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers

As Puss flopped down on the bed in their mountain hotel she felt exhausted.

It had been a long day of hiking to see the snow monkeys basking in their hot pools in the mountains but now they were back in the hotel room after a quick lunch of dumplings and all she could think of was heading down to the Onsen to soak her weary body in the depth of the wonderful hotel hot pools.

Beau had wanted to visit in winter but it was now spring, the snows had gone and the forests were all fresh and juicy with green foliage that made the walk to the pools almost mystical. And it was warm. Puss was now glad they hadn't had to trudge through snow and sludge to get to the pools to watch the monkeys, although it might have made the steaming hotel pools even more attractive, although she doubted it as she looked out the window to the beech trees busting with new growth that would also be hanging over the outside pools.

Beau came out from the bathroom naked and gave her a slap on the bottom. "Get up you lazy sod and get out of that hiking gear. I need to go soak in the Onsen pool!"

Puss rolled over and smiled as she came face to face with his pelvis. His cock looked so inviting from this angle. She resisted the temptation to reach out and stroke it.

She noted that Beau had been busy with the clippers while in the bathroom. His beard was back to its shortest, not exactly like stubble but filled in with the softness of all the different thicknesses and layers of hair that fill out a beard, not like the coarseness of just new stubble growth but still soft to snuggle against. He had also given his cock and balls a going over with the same comb in the clippers by the look of it. It cleared the forest and she could admire the transition of skin from pelvis to cock shaft without a lot of hair obscuring her view. She loved the sight of his manhood and studying it this closely always gave her a tingle in her pussy. His balls looked full and they seemed to dangle lower than usual in the loose skin of his scrotum. Definitely full of delectable cock cream she thought.

She rolled over again trying to get off the bed but the exertion of the morning was catching up to her. Beau playfully continued, "Well I may as well get going on my own, we have to go to different baths anyway. I wonder if the ladies or men get the big pool in the afternoon?"

Puss gathering her energy, protested and told Beau to wait while she got ready. She went to the closet and stripped off reaching for the hotel short Yukata to wear down stairs. She wore no underwear and as she bent over to grab the slippers from the lower shelf Beau appreciated the view of her pert tush with pussy lips peeking out just a little between her legs.

He loved the sight of her pussy at anytime and appreciated the fact she kept it either shaved or well trimmed at all times. Watching her pussy always gave him an incipient erection. He looked away as he too put on his Yukata sans underwear while willing the beginning of an erection to subside after that glimpse under Puss's skirt.

"I'm ready." said Puss as she turned around to the comical sight of Beau standing there. The robe was way too short on his six foot frame. His cock and balls were dangling visibly below the hemline. "You look ridiculous! There's a longer robe at the back of the closet. I think you had better wear that." She reached under Beaus robe and grabbed his dick and led him to the back of the closet.

After he pulled on the longer robe he looked better, but he now had a proper erection from being handled.

"You better slip your black ninja briefs back on to keep that under control." she said. "We can't have you walking through the lobby tenting out like that!"

They chuckled on the way to the bathhouse and when they got there the old wizened lady at the counter took one look at them and bust into a giggling fit. Puss caught her eye and she was sure she had been checking out Beau's constrained erection. They smiled knowingly at each other.

The lady came out from behind the counter and greeted them with a bow and some long exclamation in Japanese while she laughed been her words. She handed them each a towel.

Puss turned toward the entrance of the large pool where the "Ladies Only" sign hung by the door. Turning to Beau she said "Tough luck lover it looks like you get the downmarket small pool again."

With that the little old lady grabbed her hand and started shaking her head. "No!" and taking her hand placed it in Beau's and pushed them both toward the "Men Only" signed doorway.

Beau and Puss were perplexed, not comprehending what was going on.

In broken English the little lady says "Empty!" and pointed to the small pool. "You go both!" and gave them a push into the doorway.

As they stood there not quite comprehending but starting to giggle along with the attendant. The lady pulled down the Men's sign and hooked up another that said "Pool Closed".

She shooed them inside and hooked a chain across the doorway. As she waved them in she held up a finger and said "One hour."

Puss and Beau entered and indeed it was empty. They had been given the run of the small pool to themselves!

They went over to the lockers disrobed and put their clothes and key into one of the baskets.

They stood there looking at each other naked and started laughing again.

"Maybe she thinks we're on our honeymoon?" ventured Puss.

"We are! It's been so many years now but who said honeymoons have to ever end? It's all in the mind."

Trying to put on a Japanese sing song accent Beau bowed first before gesticulating in the direction of the wash station and suggested "Please Miss, all guest please to have bathing before entering bath."

Beau led Puss to a little stool and sat her down. "I'm going to have the pleasure of washing you today." He pulled the hand shower off it's hook adjusting the water temperature against his own hand to a pleasant warmth and started spraying her.

Puss decided to just go with the flow and sat serenely enjoying the warm water play over her body before Beau took the shower gel and started lathering her up. He worked his way diligently from her neck down her back then along each arm. He walked around and soaped up her front paying particular attention to her breasts and nipples then down to her stomach, before rinsing her off.

Beau then made her stand. He gathered another handful of gel and soaped up her buttocks and legs sliding his hand well into her butt crack and between her legs making sure all crevices were well washed. He seemed to be paying particular attention to her pubis mons which she hadn't had the chance to give proper attention to over the last few days. It was starting to feel a bit scratchy with stubble.

In any case he rinsed her again and sat her down, lifting each foot and massaging them with the aid of more shower gel. He took each toe in turn giving it individual attention stroking each one as though he was masturbating it and waiting for an ejaculation. When he had finished that he rinsed her off again. He soaked her hair and started a shampoo massage of her auburn locks. Puss was in bliss. She wondered if she had actually fallen asleep upstairs and all this attention was a dream. That didn't last as she woke from her reverie instantly Beau started rinsing her hair, he had accidentally knocked the mixer tap and it was now freezing cold.

"Ow!"

"Sorry Puss, but not finished yet." He readjusted the water temp and moved around to in front of her and parted her legs. "That stubble has to go!"

There were some disposable razors at the end wash station and Beau picked one up and unwrapped it. He took the can of shaving cream and lathering up her pubic area, diligently shaved the mons. He had Puss spread her legs wide apart to the sides as he carefully followed through on her pussy lips making sure everything was clean and smooth.

Puss shivered as he worked around her clit hood.

"Do I have to tip extra for such wonderful personal service at this bathhouse?" She enquired.

"Now it's your turn Mister. You've set a high standard in effective ablution I'm feeling challenged!" She stood up. "Sit!" she commanded.

Puss went through most of the same motions for Beau, she lingered a bit more about his backside making super sure his crack was clean. She even managed to slip her middle finger a little way into his butt hole while she was soaping him there. He squeezed her out by clenching his butt cheeks and said "Didn't you read the sign out there in the foyer Puss? - No Fucking In The Bathhouse Please".

"OK she said turning her attention to his front, I didn't see any signs saying no stroking as she poured shampoo into her hand and lathered up his cock."

"I think I saw a pictogram of two hands making a finger and an OK sign with a slash through it?"

She ignored him and made sure his erection became quite firm before she stopped. She then picked up the razor and said "Now it's your turn" with an evil grin.

"Oh Puss, you know we've been through this before. With my body hair you'll never know where to stop!"

"Like it or not, I'm going to give you a speedo, crack and sack. You've had your fun. What makes you think I'm going to miss out on all the entertainment?"

Beau knew there was no point arguing with Puss when she was in this sort of mood, so he just lent back and parted his legs and enjoyed watching and the sensations as she shaved him. She started on his pelvis below his hip line shaving down his pubes to the base of his cock. She then lathered up his shaft stroking it to keep it firm so she could shave up to where the thinning hair stopped. His ball sack posed a problem. Beau's balls were still hanging low, they hadn't pulled up firmly as they sometimes did when he had an erection, they were flopping about in their soft skin bags.

"OK, you're going to have help here."

"Only if I get a forfeit later."

Puss was intent on getting his balls bald and agreed without thinking too deeply. "Stretch out the skin on the left side now!" she commanded.

He pulled the skin taught and she shave it from the shaft down and around to his butt crack.

"The other side." she ordered as she repeated the depilation there.

"Now turn around and part your buttocks!"

Beau knelt over the stool and grabbed his arse cheeks and separated them. She studied his balls from this perspective getting the warm tingle again in her pussy. His scrotum had firmed up and drawn his balls into a tighter purse of skin, they no longer dangled swinging like a prize bull's but looked rather more like one of the lopsided dumplings they had eaten for lunch. The tip of his still mostly erect cock however was bobbing up and down in a most appealing manner. Puss resisted the temptation to kiss it and applied shaving cream along his crack and removed all the hair around his arse hole.

She sat back and admired her handiwork.

"All done. Get up and rinse yourself off!"

"What happened to the excellent service they used to provide here? Don't think you're going to get a tip making me do the finishing work myself!"

She laughed. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a tip of something later."

They were both now all clean and ready to jump into the bath pools.

Beau went over to the middle pool and tested the water. It was pleasantly warm so he slipped right in. He sat at the edge and patted beside him on the tiles. Puss followed and slipped in next to him. It was fairly shallow here and they were sitting on the bottom so she squirmed around and straddled him, arms around his neck. They kissed. She could feel his cock getting pressed down between her butt cheeks. He thrust his pelvis up bouncing her out of the water as he watched her tits wobble.

"We should install one of these when we get home babe."

"Definitely agree."

After spooning for a while in the medium pool they headed to the outside hot pool, which was apparently the source spring for these baths. It was very hot on the far side and they just swam around a bit without touching much. They both started turning quite red, even sweating, but the atmosphere under the open sky with the steam rising up through the overhanging Birch trees was quite magical and they lingered as long as they could stand the heat.

A gong sounded.

"That must be the end of our hour Puss. We better get out and head upstairs!"

They both pulled themselves from the pool feeling a bit woozy from the effects of the heat as the stood in the cool air. "I think we better have a cold shower or I might faint on the way back to the room!"

They retired to the cleaning area and had a brief shower fight with the cold water giggling like they did when they had a pillow fight before finding their basket.

As they headed out they stopped and bowed low to the old attendant and she bowed back. They all burst out laughing and she was clapping as they left.

On the way to their room Beau kept trying to lift the hem of Puss's yukata to get another peek at her pussy. Finally near the top of the stairs she stopped and checking no one was around she twirled opening her wrap so Beau could admire her baldness then walked the entire length of the passage to their room with her robe flapping back from her with her beauty on full display.

"Exhibitionist." commented Beau.

In the room Puss insisted she make a tea ceremony for them both. She had no real idea of what she was supposed to do but made up her own little ceremony shuffling back and forwards between the kettle and the low table with the tea, the tea brush, water and bowls. Beau thought she looked particularly charming as she was doing this all in the nude.

When she sat on the floor she folded her legs underneath her which squeezed her pussy lips together as Beau watched and he admired the hairless mound of her vagina bulging around her closed slit. It was almost the perfect camel toe.

He stood and held his hand out to her. She took it as he led her to the bed. She sat on the edge and he knelt in front of her taking off his robe. Silently they started their well worn ritual of him worshiping her cunt. He spread her legs and felt the smooth skin, running his fingers up and down her slit. Coaxing juices from her like no other man ever had. At this point he usually went down on her, but today he held back.

Beau started working his fingers in and out of her cunt, ensuring she was well lubricated. Puss was literally gushing. Her cream came thick and heavily, spreading between Beau's fingers and wetting her thighs.

Beau made Puss stand, turned her around and bent her over the bed so she was supporting herself on her hands and presenting her backside toward him in the air.

Beau said "I'm claiming my forfeit."

She giggled as he spread her legs and she realized what was coming next. Her pussy gushed more.

Beau dipped his fingers back in her cunt and drew her juices back toward her arsehole. He pushed a now slippery finger in and wiggled it a little in her bum as she relaxed. He drew it in and out a few times and added a bit more cunt juice to keep it wet. He slipped another finger into her cunt getting that similarly lubricated then withdrew it and inserted it alongside the other in her rectum. He stretched her sweet rose now with two fingers as she squirmed back against him.

Puss then heard the cap of the lube tube pop and felt a cold dollop drop onto her rear. Beau withdrew his fingers and spread the lube well around her sphincter. He then took hold of his rigid erection and pushed the tip against the rose. Applying a little more pressure he eased the head into the opening as Puss sighed.

She relaxed as much as she could to assist his entry, her opening parted and the head filled her. Beau waited a little feeling the opening relax to accommodate his penis before adding more pressure and sliding easily inside.

They stood there a few seconds. Beau felt his hard on starting to pulse. He knew he had to stop movement immediately or he would finish too soon. They stood there immobile with Puss impaled on his manhood enjoying the stretch of her hole and the heaviness of his cock inside her. He was pressing on all the good spots like this.

Beau gained control of his erection again and started slowly pumping a short way in and out of her bum. He stood her up, half carrying her they moved in front of the vanity where they watched each other fucking in the mirror.

Puss raised a foot to the counter top opening her cunt lips so she could see his bald cock pumping in and out of her bum as her vulva pulsated with each stroke pushing out between her smooth pussy lips.

Her deepest pink wetness was on full display now and the cool air on the wetness made her cunt tingle as much as the movement in and out of her arse.

She came while looking into Beaus eyes in the mirror. When Beau saw her eyes roll back in her head as she orgasmed it triggered him and he filled her with his cum.

They collapsed onto the bed.

Beau pulled out as they snuggled together and they both dozed off in contentment.

wellworn
wellworn
36 Followers