The Opening Party

Story Info
An artist is put on display as a sex toy in a gallery.
850 words
4.13
21k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah took a step back and checked her lithographs, hanging on the walls of the small gallery. Thirty erotic fantasies made over the past year with herself as a model. Sarah gives a blowjob. Sarah mirrors her own pussy. Sarah is masturbating. Steve licks Sarah's pussy.

"Do you like it?" asked Steve, who had just installed the final audio cables for his electronic audio installation. The audio was to accompany Sarah's pictures, when the guests arrived for the vernissage.

She smiled. "It's SO cool."

"Ok, there are only a few hours until the vernissage opens, we have to get you ready and do the sound check."

"Okay, I'll just need to pee and then I'm ready."

Steve took a blue butt plug, a vibrator of the same color, and three small microphones from his bag. He tested the plug and the vibrator.

Sarah came back completely naked. Her pubic hair was shaved like an arrow pointing towards her pussy. She was slim without being boyish with round, soft buttocks. Her hair was chestnut red, short and curly.

Steve looked at her and laughed: "You are the most appetizing girl in Copenhagen. The guests will die when they see you. The artist herself as a work of art."

"As interactive artwork," Sarah corrected him with a giggle.

She placed the butt plug in her ass and the vibrator between her legs. Steve tested the remote control for both devices. Sarah squeezed her legs together with a small squeal. Then he put wireless microphones on her pussy, asshole and mouth and secured them with transparent tape.

He turned on the gadgets again and turned up the volume from the microphones.

"The sound of the butt plug in your ass provides the bass for my audio mix and the vibrator in your pussy is doing the rhythm."

Sarah laughed. "And then I will moan like Donna Summer."

Steve placed a vacuum bed on the floor. Sarah slipped inside and he placed a suction hose in her mouth for letting her breathe. Another hose vacuumed the air out of the bed, leaving Sarah helplessly confined like a vacuum-packed piece of meat. The plastic bag closed tightly around her naked body leaving her no chance of escape or movement.

Steve hoisted the bag between two poles. Sarah was now a living, vacuum-packed sculpture among her lithographs on the wall.

Steve turned on the butt plug and vibrator. Sarah moaned, and Steve mixed the sounds from the gadgets with Sara's voice and his synthesizer soundtrack, which filled the room.

He put the remote controls on a table in front of the vacuum-packed woman.

"Now we are ready for the guests." Steve smiled at the helpless Sarah in the bag. He put a sign on the table reading: "Please touch the art!"

Less than an hour later, the room was filled with vernissage guests. They diligently played with the remote controls for Sarah's private parts. Her naked body was totally exposed for all to see and play with, while she was permanently on the verge of a violent orgasm. A young woman stepped up to her. With her index finger, she followed Sarah's juices running down her inner thighs inside the bag. The woman moved behind Sarah, bending over to reach Sarah's round, smooth butt hole with her tongue. She started licking Sarah.

An elderly art critic with a soft hat and beard was inspired. He started licking Sarah's clitoris. Sara writhed in ecstasy. Her moans got the pulse of the music up, while her small orgasmic whines mingled with Steve's beats. Soon the entire gallery was in ecstasy dancing to Sarah's rhythmic moaning. People started groping and kissing each other. Suddenly, a female reporter was pressed up against the wall by a tiny art curator pumping his stiff cock up into her womb in rhythmic shocks. Another couple did it doggystyle on the dance floor, while two men locked in a 69 position on the bar counter ate each other's dicks all the way to the root until the semen squirted in their faces and dripped down on a platter of sliced lime behind the counter.

Steve kept the pulse on the dance floor up for three hours, before slowly stopping the orgy. The guests were half-naked or fully naked and copulated fervently regardless of gender or age. Both men and women got the gangbang of their lives on the floor in the small gallery.

Sarah experienced a several-hour-long orgasmic blackout, as if she was on a hefty mushroom trip. Her vacuum-packed body was wracked with convulsions, her brain exploding in a cosmic orgasm.

Steve slowly let the music glide into an ambient soundtrack, where Sarah's now slowing breath floated like a meditative layer. All the guests gathered in front of Sarah. They held each other's hands as they knelt in front of her.

Then they took her down, unpacked her, gave her water and kissed her all on the mouth and pussy. She tasted sweaty and salty after four hours as a vacuum-packed sex goddess. She was happy.

(Thank you Nouh Bdee for proof reading.)